Abusive Yang x abused male be...

By Monksanto

You were Yang's boyfriend for a good long while intel she started beating you for no reason you then got fed... More

Bio
Ending a relationship and heading to shade
First day a shade and getting drunk
Our first mission
The team finds out, and Y/n's lousy day
The confession
Finding out the truth.
100 Followers
Heat (Lemon)
The last question for a little while I promise
Meeting my family
My semblance
Forgiveness
Announcement
My list of story ideas
THE TEST
Vacation and a reward (lemon)
Poll
Her family
New story is out
A plan and a safe place for now...
The proposal
300 fallowers
The wedding
getting ready for the vital festival
Vital festival
Yang vs Leone
Shower time ( Lemon)
A wonderful surprise
Final confrontation
The perfect life: Epilogue
Potential for a sequel
Sequel
Sequel is out

Weapon tune-up day and hanging out with Leone.

13.4K 172 102
By Monksanto

"Speech"

(Thoughts)

Y/n P.O.V~

Hard to believe I have been going to shade for three months now. I was in my dorm, gathering my weapons and everything I needed for the day. I heard the door open and felt something soft on the top of my head.

Leone:" Hi, !~."

Y/n:" Hey, Leone."

Leone:" Whatcha doing?"

Y/n:" I'm going to go get my blades inspected. Why you asking?"

Leone:" Well we're partners, and I haven't gotten to know each other so I feel like it would be a good thing for us to get to know each other."

Y/n:" Well you can come with me if you like."

Leone:" Sure!"

I grab all my stuff as we exit the dorm and begin to head down to the weapon shop.

Leone:" So Y/n you never told us why did you come to shade?"

I sighed.

Y/n:( I knew this was gonna come out just not this soon. Damn it!)

Y/n:" Leone we are friends right?"

Leone:" Yeah I think so anyway."

Y/n:" *sigh* Well okay but your not gonna like it..."

Leone:" I just want to know you can tell me anything you know that right."

Y/n:" Alright *sigh* I had a girlfriend now my ex-girlfriend her name was Yang..."

Leone:" So that's who Yang is! You have been saying that name in your sleep a lot."

I felt my cheeks heat up at this comment.

Y/n:" You listen to me sleep?"

Leone:" What! NO NO NO! I swear to god I don't. You just go to sleep earlier than me so I can hear you before I go to bed but anyway please continue."

Y/n:" Well Yang and I were dating for a few months and everything was going. Well, intel she starting abusing me for no reason..."

Leone's eye's widened at what she was hearing.

Y/n:" She would beat me every day and I don't even know why though. I would get left at death's door every day and she gave me really serious scaring..."

Leone:" Is that why we've never seen you wear short sleeves?"

I looked down and hugged my self sadly.

Y/n:" Yeah it is.."

Leone then wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

Leone:" Hey I'm not gonna let anyone do something like to you again. No one hurts my friends."

Y/n:" Thanks Leone that really makes me feel better..."

Leone:" Hey no problem Y/n."

We arrive at the weapon shop and walk-in.

Shop keeper:" Hello what can I do to you today."

Y/n:" Um yeah hi I have the weapon inspection."

Shop keeper:" Okay how have your weapons been malfunctioning?

Y/n:" Yes the flames on them keep flickering out and they haven't been working as good as they should be."

Shop keeper:" Hmm okay may I see your weapons?"

Y/n:" Sure."

I took the blades of my back and placed them on the shop keepers desk. He looked at them and ran his hands over the metal of the blades.

Shop keeper:" Well I see the problem these weapons are very old and are powered on something called blood orbs which aren't around anymore so when using the blades you are using up the last of its power."

Y/n:" I see..."

Leone:" Hey Y/n I'm gonna get some fresh air if that's alright."

Y/n:" Yeah feel free to."

Leone P.O.V~

I walked outside the shop and leaned against a wall trying to process what I had heard on the way overhear.

Leone:( God it's hard to believe that Y/n was abused by his own girlfriend. She must have been a real bitch.)

I clench my fists in anger.

Leone:" If she ever shows her face around here I'm gonna beat her up. No one hurts my friends."

I was gonna go back inside the weapon shop. Intel I a familiar voice called my name.

???:" Hey Leone!"

I turned my head to see the green-haired pervert himself my former partner Lubbock.

Leone:" Hey Lubbock how's being a perv treated you so far?"

Lubbock:" Pretty good actually. I'm running my book shop fulltime now and I make a pretty good pay. So how about you?"

Leone:" Well I have a great new partner who is a cute cat Faunus and is a good cook."

Lubbock:" Better then Akame?"

Leone:" No but no one is better then Akame."

Lubbock:" Well that's great but could you do me a favor?"

Leone:" What kinda favor?"

Lubbock:" I just want you to advertise my store. Can you do that for me?"

Leone:" Sure why not."

Lubbock:" Thanks. I promise I'll find a way to make this up to you."

I heard the door to the weapon shop open and Y/n excited the store a board looks on his face.

Leone:" Hey Y/n! Overhere."

Y/n walked over to Lubbock and I.

Y/n:" Hey Leone who's this?"

Leone:" This is my former partner."

Y/n:" Oh the one who got kicked out for putting a camera in the girl's locker room?"

Leone:" Yeah that's the one."

Y/n:" Really?"

Leone:" Yeah he did it..."

I sighed as told Y/n this. Y/n looked at Lubbock.

Y/n:" I have no words. For the first time in my life, I have no words."

Lubbock:" Well it was good to see you again and it was nice to meet you Y/n."

Lubbock walked off somewhere and Y/n and I started to head back to shade.

Y/n:" Well he seemed nice."

Leone:" He is for the most part. So how did it go with the inspection? "

Y/n:" *sigh* It went fine it's just gonna be difficult to get them working again."

Leone:" Well if you need help just ask."

Y/n:" Thanks Leone I will."

*Few month time skip*

Leone P.O.V~

It was finally here weapon tune-up dau after about a year of waiting all the other students were working on their weapons but not me of course. Normally I would just walk around or sit and do nothing because I didn't use weapons. I was just walking around Intel I came to Y/n working on his blades.

Leone:" Hey Y/n how is it going?"

Y/n:" Good so far. Why do you ask?"

Leone:" Just wondering and if you need any help just ask."

Y/n:" Actually I do need some help with this next part."

Leone:" Okay what do you need me to do."

Y/n:" Can hold down my blades as I do some welding."

Leone:" Sure."

I held down his blades as he took a hand welder and slowly went along the blades creating some magnificent details on them.

Y/n:' Okay thanks, Leone."

Leone:" No problem."

Y/n shot me a very cute closed eyes smile. I could feel my face heat up at the smile. I walked away from Y/n.

Leone:( I have gotten to know Y/n threw out the year and he is this kind and lovely person. These feelings I get around him. I haven't felt them since that one guy I had a crush on. I know I haven't knowen him all that long but ... am I crushing on Y/n?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 299 12
once loved by his family, Bryan Belledonna was on the run due to the constant abuse of his sister and the neglect she gave him, she thought it was al...
12.9K 150 27
You are Raven and taiyang's kid you are older than yang by 1 year. You where abused by your father your step-mother and your two sisters. One day you...
84.6K 734 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...
91.6K 855 14
This is the sequel to Abusive Yang x Male belladonna reader x Leone so if you have not read that yet please read that first before reading this. Five...