Escape from Battery City

By Draccoblade

A My Chemiclal Romance fan-fiction based on the album Danger days. When Cellophane Knight and Crash Imploder... More

Escape from Battery city-Part 1
Escape from Battery City-Part 2
Escape from Battery City-Part 3
Escape from Battery City-Part 4
Escape from Battery City-Part 5
Escape from Battery City-Part 6+7
Escape from Battery City-Part 9
Escape from Battery City-Part 10
Escape From Battery City-Part 11
Escape from Battery City-Part 12
Escape from Battery City-Part 13
Escape from Battery City-Part 14
Escape from Battery City-Part 15
Escape from Battery City-Part 16
Escape from Battery City-Part 17
Escape From Battery City-Part 18
Escape From Battery City-Part 19
Escape from Battery City-Part 20
Escape From Battery City-Part 21+22
Escape from Battery City-Part 23
Escape From Battery City-Part 24
Escape from Battery City- Part 25
Escape From Battery City- Part 26

Escape from Battery City-Part 8

645 9 3
By Draccoblade

Gasoline pushes Cell up into the vent then climbs up herself, then reaches her arms down to help me up, I begin to shy away from her, taking a few steps back, this could be dangerous after all.

"Come on, I'm here to help you" she whispers. Obviously, trying to not be overheard.

Her voice seems to be honest enough, I reach up and grab her hands, they are so warm, unlike mine, my hands are constantly cold, but, cold hands mean a warm heart, right?

She pulls me up and smiles at her success.

"Come on, follow me," Gasoline whispers to us and shoves ahead of Cell to take the lead.

We follow her through the dark tunnels until we see a faint light glowing in the distance.

"There's our way out" came Gasoline's voice again. We continue to crawl towards the exit.

Upon reaching the exit, Gasoline climbs out of the small hole in the wall and down a ladder that she had put there before when she came to rescue us.

In turn, cell began to climb down the ladder, and then me.

Finally, solid ground!

"Whoa, you have silver hair!?" Cell, always the loud one.

"Shhhhh!" Gasoline shoots her a dirty look.

True enough, Gasoline's hair is a silver-grey colour, reflecting the moonlight perfectly.

She wears torn-up looking clothes, coloured white, blue, black and dirt.

Her silver hair is messed up in the perfect way, occasionally spikes poke out from shiny wonder.

"why did you come to save us" Cells asks, Just what I'm thinking too, but I'm not going to say it.

"Well, I'm a Killjoy and I got to help my family, right?" She winks at me, why me?

"Yeah, I understand, so you're going to help us get out to the zones?" Cell is so curious.

Gasoline nods and smiles.

"That's great, thanks Gasoline!"

"Gasoline is such a long name, my friends call me Gas, so you should too."

"OK Gas" Cell grins at the name, obviously thinking it's funny.

"well come on, follow me and let's get out of here." Gas begins to walk away and motions with her hand for us to follow, and we do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 91 54
Part I of the 2019 Saga Callista Wes is an escapee from the horrible dictatorship known as Battery City and the Japanese company Better Living Indust...
9.4K 166 18
Poison: We are the saviors of the Zones, The Fabulous Four!! Ghoul: It's a working title. Kobra: Shut up Ghoul we're on a heist. Jet: God you guys ar...
872 79 21
COMPLETED This story is based on Danger Days by My Chemical Romance.... So now's the part where I attempt to do a good description, for all you Fabul...
132K 4.5K 40
(I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN SEVENTH GRADE SO PLEASE BEAR WITH THIS) (Written in 2016) You are a lone killjoy who met a random guy who turns out to be...