Little Birdie ✅

بواسطة luv-jk

"Birdie look at me". He lifted my chin and my eyes met his longing one. "You are mine now and forever" he sai... المزيد

Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note.
AMOUR
Thank you!

chapter 1

4.6K 107 12
بواسطة luv-jk

"This feels so good," So-Young smiled, her eyes closed as she relishes the fresh air hitting her face.

So-Young was riding a bus with no clear  destination in mind - just to clear her head, to get away from the flamboyant  life she that lived, and for once feel like an average person.

So-Young came from the Kim family, one of the richest and most respected families in all of South Korea. Her father, Kim Tae Hee, started his business from scratch and made his way to the top. Now, he is the most influential and powerful businessman in Korea.

His competition wasn't easy on him and still isn't. But a motivated mind can become the greatest leader. He kept himself motivated and this solid motivation lead him to his success and now nothing can come in his way.

His personality is greatly reflected in his youngest and only daughter and he couldn't be more proud. So-Young is fierce yet calm. She has all the qualities a leader should have.

But her appearance took after her mother. Sometimes So-Young's father still wonders about how he got a hold of such a beauty. And it made him immensely happy that a tiny version of his only true love came into this world.

The Kim family was a family of four. Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, and their two children, their oldest son Kim Taehyung and their younger daughter Kim So-Young. But this family didn't stop here and grew more roots.

Mr. Kim faced alot of difficulties along side his family, but he was surrounded by loyal friends who helped him all through the way. And if he has to name one person, it would be his secretary Mr. Park. Mr. Park has been a part of Mr. Kim's life since he started his business. Mr. Park gave him a great helping hand in his business. Even though he is one of the shareholders, Mr. Park willingly supported Mr. Kim as he stayed by his side, attending to his every need and guiding him through the mess. Together the made concrete progress and secured their positions in the business world. No one could meddle with this dynamic duo.

Of course, Mr. Park's family is also considered Mr. Kim's family.

Back in the bus, So-Young would occasionally lean her head out of the window, music blasting in her ears through her earphones. She was in bliss. Right now she didn't care if anyone would judge her or not, she was just focused on enjoying herself.

Growing up So-Young's brother had all the freedom, he could do anything he wanted anytime he wanted. But So-Young was kept hidden behind their mansion's walls. She thought that it was so unfair. And she protested unlimited times but her father's protective side wouldn't listen.

Mr. Kim was extremely protective of his beloved daughter that he never let her out of his sight. He provided everything she needed but kept her away from the world. Since So-Young was homeschooled she didn't know what it was like to be a real student.

Being confined under her father's protectiveness, little So-Young missed out on a lot. But being socially distant from the real world, she didn't 0became weak and fragile. Her father kept everything in account when he decided to hide her from the world.

He trained her to be a self-loving and confident woman. So-Young could easily stand in front of a crowd and make an outstanding speech.

Now that So-Young became an adult, she got a lot more freedom. She was allowed to step out of the house and do things she wanted to do. But it wasn't this easy. At least a dozen guards would always be at her tail. Though it was annoying, at least she got to step out of the house. She was content with what she got.

But today instead of a dozen guards, So-Young brought her best friend and probably the only friend she has, Park Jimin. Jimin is originally best friends with Taehyung but he is also extremely close with So-Young since they spent their childhood together.

Jimin is the only son of Mr. Kim's secretary and has been around since forever. Jimin idolizes his father and wants to fall in his footsteps. So once Taehyung takes over the company, Jimin would take over his father's position.

So-Young sees Jimin as her elder brother since there is three years of difference between them. Jimin doesn't have any siblings so he thinks of taehyung and So-Young as his siblings and loves them both to death. Especially So-Young, she is her dearest little sister, and a slight protest, and puppy dog eyes from her could even make him murder someone.

His love lead him to trail behind the bus So-Young was currently riding in. She convinced him to ask the guards to stay back and have him guard her instead. Of course, he couldn't say no and that lead to the situation happening right now.

But Jimin was growing frustrated, they had a deal of twenty minutes but it over half an hour, and So-Young is still on the bus. Her father has called him multiple times to bring her back since he had something to discuss with her.

Jimin had his limit. He furiously tapped on the navigation screen and instructed the digital assistant to dial So-Young's number. After the third bell, she picked up.

"Hello?" Her voice calm and soft.

"MISS KIM SO-YOUNG, you are crossing the line!" Jimin shouted.

So Young flinched at the loud voice and pulled the phone away from her ear. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play innocent, we had the deal of twenty minutes, you're going over the time limit," his voice was still loud as he was frustrated but he wasn't shouting anymore.

"But-" She couldn't even start protesting as Jimin interrupted her.

"No. No more whining, you're getting off at the next stop. That's it. And besides your father is asking for you."

So-Young knew she shouldn't get on the bad side of Jimin. He is scary when he is angry. "Okay, fine," she gave up.

Climbing off the bus at the next stop, So-Young looked around to see Jimin had parked his car. She sees him leaning against the car just a few steps away. She jogs over to him and instantly puts on an innocent face.

Jimin was ready to give her an earful but after one glance at her face and sparkling eyes, he sighed, shook his head, and just went back into the car.

So-Young giggled mentally knowing she had won. She quietly slips into the passenger seats and Jimin started the car.

"You sure know how to abuse the power you have over me," Jimin complained.

"Of course I do," she giggled. "But it's not my fault you love me."

"I am afraid you are right, I spoiled you myself," He sighs.

"But we both know you won't stop. You'll just keep on spoiling me just like papa and Tae," She slugs back into her seat.

"You got that right, you little coffee bean," He moves his hand away from the steering wheel and ruffles her hair. "We just can't help it. You're adorable and we all love you."

"Hey!" So-Young pushes his hand away from her head and tames her hair. "Why do you keep calling me coffee bean?" She pouts, clearly annoyed by the nickname but she loves when her family and friends give her nicknames.

Almost everyone in her house has a different nickname for her and she is rarely called by her real name. She knows when someone calls her by her full name, she is in trouble.

"Well because you're like a coffee bean, bitter but no one can help but be addicted to it," He explains."Plus you're tiny." He laughed as teased her.

"I am not tiny! I am perfectly normal-sized for a girl. And I am not bitter either."

"Whatever you say, little bean," He teased her again and she just pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

Soon enough they entered the premises of their mansion house, and So-Young was rushed into her father's office.

She enters without knocking, an ill-mannered habit she developed but just when her father was at home. "Papa? You wanted to talk?"

"Ah yes, my baby." Mr. Kim melted at the sight of her daughter and cooed. Come here. He spreads his arm, signaling her to hug him. She happily ran over to him and jumped in his arm.

"Aigoo, my baby. You just don't grow up, do you? You still fit in my arms," He teases her softly.

"Papa!" She climbs down from his arms. "Why is everyone teasing me today?" She complains with an adorable pout on her lips. Mr. Kim laughed but soon his smile dropped.

"But baby girl I have something to tell you." He grabbed her by her shoulders and keeps her at arm's distance, the playfulness in his voice dropped.

"What is it, papa?" So-Young asked genuinely concerned if something went wrong.

"You have to leave as soon as possible."

AUTHOR HERE.

SO HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER. IT'S A BIT BORING BUT THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET EXCITING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PLZ DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND SHOW SOME LOVE TO MY WORK.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

202K 12.4K 56
Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company owned by jeon jungkook the Asia youngest bi...
95.6K 3.4K 45
baby why are you scared I would never hurt you never ......but you should also remember whom you belong to .. I aa.m so..rry jungk..ook it w..as on...
283K 9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
37.8K 1.3K 28
How does it feel ? when your own family uses you for their fancy life style and all comfort but don't give a dang about you ?... Heartbroken ? Right...