Hidden Under the Moon [Stiles...

Galing kay KarenAKAMint

Book 1 - Seasons 1 and 2 of Teen Wolf All right of Teen wolf belongs to Jeff Davis, but anything revolving ar... Higit pa

Season One
Prologue
Body Hunting
The New Girl
The Truth is Out
All for You
Official
Hostage
Werewolf Oven
Hangout
First Date
Mother's Boyfriend
Magic Bullet
Movie Crashers
Mountain Lion
Argent History
It's Her
Blood
Night School Pt. 1
Night School Pt. 2
The Nightmare
Brat Under the Moon
The Beta
The Necklace
My Father
Awful Nightmare
First Fight
Dresses
Bloody Formal
Season Two
Beacon
Stalked by Hunters
Werewolf Ex
Immune
Connection
Scout
The Reptilian
Insane
Kanima
Testing Patients
Jackson
Not Gay
The Barnett History
The Lela Name
Future
Restraining Order
Restrained
Arguments & Theories
Life and Death
Connecting the Dots
Be the Spark
Pictures
I'll Show You Fun
Drink of Nightmares
Proof
Fury
Independence Day
Let's Play a Game
Master Plan
Epilogue
Book Two! Soon....
Book 2 is out!
10K Special!

Man of my Dreams

460 12 0
Galing kay KarenAKAMint

Chapter 13

Stiles and I were dropped off at his place before Noah drove back to the station to write his report. He had promised to come back soon, but I doubt I would be awake. I was just tired and wanted to sleep already, but I wanted to clean before that.

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" I asked Stiles as soon as we got to his room.

He nodded and motioned to his bathroom, "All yours."

I gave him a quick peck on his cheek as thanks before I rushed over to the room. My shower was quick. When I was done, I ended up smelling like Stiles as I used his shampoo and body wash. Now, I was stuck in a sticky situation. I had forgotten to ask Stiles for a spare of clothes to change into.

I popped my head out of the bathroom. I found Stiles at his desk, typing away but quickly looked up once he heard the door open. His face turned red when he noticed I was just in a towel. I gave him a shy look before I motioned to his dresser.

"Can I borrow some clothes..." I asked.

It took Stiles a moment to take in what I just told him, but once he did he rushed out of his chair, tripping along the way, to get something for me to wear. He came back to me with a large black shirt with the Batman symbol and a pair of sweatpants. I thanked him before taking them from him.

I quickly changed into my borrowed clothes. Picking up my previous clothes, I just changed out of and began to fold them neatly. Now dressed and cleaned up, I came out of the bathroom once more to find Stiles changing out of his own clothes. I let out a small scream of surprise before rushing back into the steamy bathroom.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed.

I can only hear Stiles laugh before he called out to me to get out. I cracked the door open, trying to see if the coast was clear. Stiles was back on his chair dressed in his pajamas. He sent me a loopy smile as he eyed me up and down.

It was my turn to laugh as I asked him, "Like what you see?"

"Oh yeah..." he breathed out.

I laughed louder as I took a seat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he placed his chin on my shoulder. I ran my hand over his buzzed cut hair as I took in this little moment we are sharing. I shifted on his lap to be able to look at him and hold his face. I leaned forward to give him a sweet kiss.

He kissed me back, holding back a bit. It didn't take long for our kiss to go deeper. Stiles moved to leave a trail of kissed down my chin, all the way to my collar bone. I moaned when he found the perfect spot. I tilted my head back, allowing him more room for him to kiss. I can feel his smile as he laid kisses against my still-damp skin.

I let out a shrill as I held tight to Stiles. He picked me up and moved us over to his bed. Placing me on top of it, he just looked down at me. His Batman shirt was large on my frame but didn't leave much room for the imagination as it was evident I was braless underneath the thick fabric. His eyes trailed down to my sweatpants covered legs as he licked his lips. I bit my lower lip in answer.

"You're beautiful," he gasped in awe.

I sat up and reached over to him, grasping a handful of his own superhero shirt. I pulled him down to kiss him aggressively, activating something within Stiles as he crawled over me. I lowered myself as he moved to hover over me. I gasped when I felt his hands go under my shirt, inching higher and higher as we kissed.

When Stiles moved back to my neck, I couldn't help the moans that slipped past my lips, "Stiles..."

"Yes, baby girl?" he answered.

My body got hotter from the pet name.

My fingers hooked into his pajama bottoms as I pulled him closed to my body. At that moment, I forgot what happened just a few hours ago. All I wanted was Stiles as he kissed and touched me the way he was right now. Something inside me was yearning for him to take me and I wanted it as well.

"Stiles, I wan-" I began but everything stopped when I heard the door open.

"Stiles! Juliette!" Noah's voice could be heard from downstairs, "I'm home! Are you guys asleep?"

Stiles and I pulled away like a bucket of ice water had been poured over us. Stiles rushed over to the bathroom as I got under the sheets. I pretended to be asleep as soon as Noah opened the door to Stiles' room. I held my breath as I waited for him to leave, which he did as soon as he looked over the room.

I let out a sigh once I heard Noah enter his own room.

I rolled over under the sheets as I covered my eyes. That was way too close. The last thing I wanted was to get caught in the act.

The heat from under the sheets became uncomfortable as I climbed out of bed to remove the sweatpants. I tiptoed over to the bathroom door and knocked on it, catching Stiles by surprise as I heard something crashing inside.

"Yes?" he asked.

I laughed, "Are you okay? Your dad went to his room. You can come out."

"Um..." he hesitated, "About that, I might need a minute..."

"Oh..." I turned red, understanding what he meant by that, "Um... do you need help?"

I heard Stiles choke on his saliva, "What?!"

"Is there anything you need from me to help you with? I don't know..." I asked, getting shy at the thought of Stiles' current state at the moment.

"No!" Stiles exclaimed, "Not that I would love that, but I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do... I-I can handle this."

"Okay... " I answered back, "I'll just go ahead and go to sleep then. Goodnight, babe!"

"Good night baby girl," he called out.

I smiled at the pet name again before turning away and heading back to his bed. It didn't take long for me to knock out. I didn't feel when Stiles came back to bed. I just knew that I was being held throughout the night because I didn't have a single dream that night.

—-

I shifted a bit to hug my pillow a bit tighter. I hummed in approval as it smelled like Stiles. I smiled when I felt a familiar hand on my waist. It was Sunday and all I wanted to do was stay in bed.

"Baby girl..." I heard Stiles' voice.

I hummed before I replied, "Yeah?"

"As much as I would like to cuddle all day," he laughed, "I just got a call from your mom, asking me to drive you home..."

"You are such a mood killer..." I groaned.

With a sigh, I let go of my pillow, which I find it to be Stiles himself. I didn't get far away from the bed when I heard Stiles choke on his saliva once more. When I looked over to him he was looking at my lower half. Looking down myself, I recalled sleeping without sweats. Now, the batman t-shirt had ridden up giving Stiles a good view of my legs and a hint of my underwear.

I give him a wicked smile as I asked him, "Seeing something you like?"

"You are going to be the death of me," Stiles answered, biting his lip.

I climbed on the bed once more to give him a kiss, pulling his lip from between his lips.

When I pulled away from the kiss, I looked into his eyes, "Bite that lip again, and you will be the death of me."

I walked over to the bathroom, picking up my clothes from where I left them, giving Stiles a show as I did. I blew him a kiss before closing the door behind me. Taking a quick, cold, shower, I dressed in a pair of jeans and the band tee from before. When I come out of the bathroom, I found Stiles dressed and making the bed.

"What time is it?" I asked him, helping him make the bed.

He glanced over to the digital clock beside him and read out the time, "A few minutes before noon, why?"

"How long did we sleep!?" I asked, shocked at the thought of oversleeping.

Stiles grinned, finishing the last bit of making the bed before looking over to me, "Well I've been up since nine, but you kept a good hold on me last night that I just watched you sleep."

"I didn't say anything weird, did I?" I asked him.

His grin turned wicked when he shrugged.

"Stiles!" I whined.

He laughed, giving up on his teasing, "You might have slipped a few things out, but nothing understandable."

"My secrets are safe!" I playfully grinned.

"Come on," stiles motioned over to the door, "Let's take you home."

—-

Stiles walked me to my door once he parked his jeep out front. We stopped at the door as we turned to look at each other. He gave me a smile before kissing my lips. I smiled into the kiss before we pulled away. He told me we would talk later, which I agreed with nod. Standing by the door as I waved, I watched Stiles hope onto his jeep once more and drive off to where ever he was heading to later.

With a sigh, I opened up my door to find my mother in her office.

"Oh good!" she exclaimed once she noticed me.

She rushed out of the right room and engulfed me in a huge hug.

I hugged her back as I asked, "Did Samuel leave?"

She sighed, pulling away from me, "He got called back to San Fransisco, but he'll be back once his schedule clears up once more."

I nodded.

My mother walked me over to the kitchen as she began to make me breakfast. How she always knew I was hungry has always been a mystery but a welcomed one at that. I watched her cook from my spot at the kitchen island. After a while of us being in silence, she finally spoke up.

"Is something happening?" she asked, "Because you have been oddly odd since you got back to school after the holidays... It can't be because of Samuel because you just met him."

I sighed, "Nothing is happening... Samuel is a great guy."

My mother sighed, "At least tell me what happened last night... I need to know you are safe and not being hunted by a murderer or a mountain lion."

"Jackson and I went into the video store to rent a movie for Lydia when a mountain lion came out of nowhere and started pushing over shelves. Jackson and I hid, but we couldn't get out of the way of the shelf before it was pushed over us. Once the cougar left, Jackson helped me from under the shelves and we rushed over to Lydia before calling the cops to report the attack and the clerk's death. Nothing happened to us," I answered.

She placed my breakfast of eggs and waffles before me as she sat beside me.

I thanked her for the meal, allowing me to enjoy it for a moment.

After I had gotten through half of my meal she asked, "Stiles and you didn't... you know..."

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

"What!" she exclaimed, "I'm your mother, I have the right to worry about you! I mean just as long as you two are being safe and responsible, I don't care what you do."

I looked at her happy face as she waited for me to answer. My mother used to tease me about my crush on Stiles, but now seeing her this giddy, made me smile as well. With a sigh, I told her everything. From the fight, the confessions, to the amazing moments we've had during our relationship. Of course, I left out the many times we almost went too far.

"I'm so glad things worked out for you, sweetie," she hugged me.

"Thanks, mom," I hugged back.

She pulled away, but held me in her hands as she looked into my eyes and asked, "Does he know?"

My eyes went wide. My brain was running on turbo speed to think of anything to tell her that would be remotely true. Then again anything I tell her could turn bad.

"He sort of found out during the fight..." I told her, "He took it well after we made up from that fight."

My mother sighed, "Does Scott know as well?"

"No," I answered quickly, "He's been to busy with making the team and his girlfriend to notice or care really."

"Okay," she nodded, "I just want you to be safe, okay? I don't want you to get hurt."

"I won't," I smiled over to her, "I promise."

—-

Stiles came by to pick me up the next morning for school. I had decided to wear a tan-colored, wool knit sweater dress with a pair of leggings and thigh-high brown boots. Stiles couldn't stop looking over at me as he drove, which I kept pushing his cheek to turn his attention back to the road. We laugh about it, but it slowly turned me on, how bold he has become in such a short time we had been officially a couple.

We walked into class together and I decided to take Scott's seat today. We were going over last night's homework before class, but when it started, Stiles aimlessly began to play with his textbook. I just watched him highlight his way through the page as Mr. Harris started the class.

"Just a friendly reminder, parent/teacher conferences are tonight," Mr. Harris announced, "Students below a C average are required to attend. I won't name you, because the shame and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment."

I couldn't help noticing him stopping beside Stiles, as he made his last comment. I glared at the back of his head, waiting for him to go against his words. Oh and he did.

"Has anyone seen Scott McCall?" Mr. Harris asked the class, but really he was asking Stiles and myself.

I shrugged my shoulders at him before turning back to Stiles. When the door opened up, Jackson came into the room. Everyone looked over to him and to me. Word got out about the video store accident. Mr. Harris walked over to him.

"Hey, Jackson," he began, "If you need to leave early for any reason, you let me know. Everyone, start reading chapter nine. Mr. Stilinski. Try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's chemistry, not a coloring book."

I watched Stiles look over to Mr. Harris before spitting the highlighter cap up in the air and catching it without looking. It was pretty hot the way he did it, but then that might be the part of my head that is in love with him.

"Rude, he offered Jackson an out but not me..." I huffed.

That earning a slight chuckle from both Danny and Stiles.

"Hey, Danny," Stiles leaned over toward Danny in front of us, "Can I ask you a question?

"No," Danny answered without skipping a beat.

"Well, I'm going to anyway," Stiles stated, making me grin as I rolled my eyes at his tactic, "Um, did Lydia show up in your homeroom today?"

"No," Danny answered with a sigh.

"Can I ask you another question?" Stiles asked once more.

"Answer's still no," I could feel Danny getting frustrated at this.

"Does anyone know what happened to her and Jackson last night?" Stiles asked.

Danny looked over to Jackson and then took a glance over to Stiles before answering, "He wouldn't tell me."

"But he's your best friend," I jumped into the conversation.

"Weren't you there as well, Juliette?" Danny asked.

"I was, but I was stuck under a shelf so I couldn't really see what happened to Jackson."

Stiles quickly turned the conversation back to Danny, "One more question."

"What?" Danny finally snapped, clearly annoyed with Stiles.

"Do you find me attractive?" Stiles asked, spilling out of his chair in the process.

Danny looked over to me as he told me, "That's your boyfriend, by the way."

"Yeah, I know," I sign with a grin, "He's the man of my dreams."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.6K 34 12
While Scott struggles to find his place as an Alpha, he, Allison and Stiles begin to experience strange side effects as a result of reigniting the po...
559K 15.5K 28
In which a normal teenage boy falls in love with a teen werewolf. ►►► SLIGHT AU [Book one of Savior series] [season 2] [COMPLETED] Copyright© 2016...
665K 14.8K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
7.5K 289 8
"𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑤" ༄༄༄ "�...