His princess Her prince [On H...

By Winterlove63

Her... A story about a girl who is always happy, has a happy go lucky nature, believes that everything happen... More

Author's Note
Chapter one: Her....
Chapter two: How dare you?!
Chapter Three: Yeah right!
Chapter four: Thank you
Chapter five: Back to school
Chapter six: That gotta change
Chapter Seven: Worst day of my life
Chapter Eight: Worried
Chapter Nine: Happy
Chapter Ten: Realizations
Author's Note
Chapter Eleven: His precious daughter
Chapter Twelve: Almost
Chapter Thirteen: Adrien Andrews
Chapter Fourteen: Last day
Book covers
Chapter Fifteen: The chat
Chapter Sixteen: The tomato theory?
Chapter Eighteen: Missing connection
Chapter Ninteen: Not today
Chapter Twenty: The Bodyguard
Chapter Twenty One: The day we met.
Chapter Twenty Two: They are coming home?
Chapter Twenty Three: Scared
Chapter Twenty Four: Day out with Billy
Chapter Twenty Five: Trust
Chapter Twenty Six: Catching up
Chapter Twenty Seven: Down the memory lane
Chapter Twenty Eight: The Detective

Chapter Seventeen: Confused

95 7 27
By Winterlove63

Amaya's POV

There was a lot of commotion that I could hear coming from outside but I couldn't comprehend anything they were saying and Christian, before I could say something, whispered, "stay calm Amaya and it's better to just be down here. Don't worry everything will be alright soon."
His voice sounded so painful though he tried so hard to hide it from me which had me thinking if he's alright or not. He just shook his head when I tried to ask him and gave me a reassuring smile.

After a while, everything seemed to calm down and there was a pin drop silence which scared me as I couldn't even hear Christian's groans.

Panicked, I sat upright and checked Christian's pulse which was eerily low.

"Christian? Hey? Please wake up." I said while slightly shaking his shoulders.

I was getting scared. Scared that I might lose him. I couldn't afford to lose him not after I-

"Amaya? Christian? Why is Christian lying down?" I suddenly heard Harper's confused voice which brought an instant relief to me as I felt lost.

"Harper! Please help me out. Christian, he refuses to wake up." I cried out to Harper in hopes that she would know what to do better.

"Oh God!" Gasped out Harper, "What just happened here?" And rushed towards me when she saw my panic stricken face.

"I- I don't know Harper. M-me and chri-christian were talking and s-suddenly Christian pulled me aside, he refuses to wake up Harper! I've been trying for long." I said while hiccuping.

"Oh Amaya." Harper engulfed me in her protective arms and made me feel calm, "Calm down. Let me cal-"

"Amaya?!" I heard the frantic voice of Adrien? What's he doing here?

"In the lounge area." Called out Harper as I didn't even have the energy to speak any further.

I heard the pounding of Adrien's footsteps as he came closer to me. He looked so scared but as soon as he saw my face, instant relief crossed and he visibly sighed out.
He slowed down his pace and kneeled down next to Harper, whom I had held onto for dear life. He gently pulled me out of her embrace and before he could say a word, I threw my arms around him and sobbed pathetically as I was scared as to what could possibly be wrong with Christian. Adrien in return hugged me tightly while whispering 'everything will be alright.'

After what seemed like hours but technically just a few minutes, I calmed down. Adrien kissed my forehead and with a soft pat on my head said, "I'm here. Everything will be alright, okay?" Seeing my nod of approval, he went ahead and checked Christian who was still unconscious.

"I-Is he alright Adi?" I asked worried because earlier before any of this had happened, Christian had slight fever which he had shrugged off as his late night assignment tiredness. 

"His body temperature is high but nothing else seems worrying. I've already talked with a doctor about this, we just need to take him there." Said Adrien with a small smile.

"Okay." I replied back with a straight face. I didn't want to let anyone see me more vulnerable than they already have.
Adrien and Harper didn't further comment on me being closed off as they knew how much it hurt me and let me be.

I tried to stand up as Adrien picked up an unconscious Christian but fell down.

"Ouch!" I cried out as I felt a terrible needle like pain shot up through my left feet.

Before Adrien could do or say something, Harper said, "I got her, you first go help out Christian." And rushed towards me.

"You okay girl?"

"I think I sprained my ankle. It's paining a lot." I whispered.

And before Harper could respond, Adrien had rushed back in and scooped me. I questionably looked at him and he replied, "Christian's in the car and I'm taking you to the hospital with him to examine your leg and no questions."

Aww he knows I hate hospitals. With a pout, I just let him carry me as once Adrien decides something, not even mama dragon can make him change his decision.

★*★*★*★*★*★

At the hospital..

"Christian's perfectly alright. He just needs to rest for a couple of days." Replied uncle Alex with his usual calming smile.

After reaching the hospital, Adrien immediately had uncle Alex check on Christian while another doctor checked upon me. And drum rolls, turns out I indeed had ended up spraining my leg.

Anyway, being the strong-willed person that I am, I refused to be confined in a room without knowing what is happening with Christian, which brings us infront of Christian's room, with me in a wheelchair.

"Can I see him uncle Alex?" I asked in the hopes that he would say yes.

"Of course darling, but make sure to be as quiet as you can, because he needs to have this rest."

With a nod, I wheeled myself inside Christian's room and kept my head on his bed next to his chest while holding his hand.

"Be alright soon Christian."

Christian's POV

I could hear faint sounds and someone calling out to me. Someone telling me to go back to them. The voice was of someone close to me, someone I know, someone I cherish, but I couldn't exactly pinpoint who it was. It's like I suddenly got an amnesia and forgot who I really was. And before I could tell whoever it is that was painfully calling out to me, I lost the battle to darkness, but it was a calming darkness and I willingly gave up to it.

★*★*★*★

I groggily woke up to see cream colored walls and a faint smell of flowers mixed with disinfectant. Looking around, I saw a small bed in one corner and Amaya sleeping peacefully next to me while holding my arm tightly, as if scared that I will disappear if she holds any less. With a slight chuckle, I caressed her hair and remembered how we reached here.

Flashback.

"Christian? What are you doing here? If I remember correctly, you were supposed to be practicing for football with Jared." I heard Harper calling out to me from behind.

I was currently in the library which was Amaya's favorite place to be at when she has no classes.
Turning around, I saw Harper with a book in her hand.

"I'm just looking for Amaya, haven't seen her all day long. Figured I would find her here, but she isn't." I said with a frown.

"That's because she didn't come today. She's at the cafe. I will let Jared know you won't be available for the practice." Saying that, she kept the book in one of the shelves and disappeared after throwing a wink in my direction. She knew I would ask her about Amaya's whereabouts and immediately go to her.
Way to make yourself obvious Christian.

But anyway, time to meet Amaya!

****

Upon reaching the cafe, I didn't see anyone, like not even one single person. But I remember Harper saying that I would find Amaya here. Are they closed for the day? But then again, there's no close sign and neither are the doors locked. I guess I will soon find out.

Here goes nothing.

"Um hello? Anyone there?" I asked in the hopes that someone --anyone-- would respond.

"Christian?" I heard Amaya's soft confused voice.

And thankfully Amaya was at the cafe just as Harper said. She, after inviting me in, decided to make hot chocolate for us.

She looks so cute talking out her thoughts without realizing.

How I wish one day we are together and she's making hot chocolate for us; dancing around the kitchen with her favorite songs on. That would be like a dream come true.

I snapped out of my thought process when Amaya put the cups on the tray and she pointed towards one of the tables. I smilingly followed her and sat next to her when we reached.
She was so excited just like a child would when they receive their favorite gift. I just chuckled at her cuteness and took a sip.

Today, for the first time, I drank something that was made by Amaya. And my goodness, the hot chocolate she made, was so amazing!
I can't believe that I hadn't tasted anything made by her. I guess she wasn't prepared to let me try them just yet. But now I have!

Oh no! I forgot to tell Amaya what Adrien had told me to tell her. Because according to Adrien and in his own words, 'Amaya will only listen to you and understand that this is serious if you tell her.'

"Amaya, listen it's not very safe at the moment for you. I want you to promise me that whatever happens, you will always make sure to fight. You won't let them have you easily. Alright?"

Before I could further say anything, I saw that Amaya was lost in her thoughts and even after I called out to her several times, she didn't snap out of it. She kept making cute expressions of shock, disgust and she literally whispered 'eww' without realizing. As a last resort to get her attention, I waved my hands in front of her face and called out. That seemed to pull her out as she blinked her eyes as if to wake up from her dreams and confusedly looked at me.

"I'm sorry. Can you please repeat what you said earlier?" She asked while looking at me with her big adorable eyes.

Before I could reply to Amaya, I saw some shady looking people that seemed to be continuously staring at Amaya, others seemed to be inspecting and talking through a walkie-talkie.
This doesn't seem right. I have to somehow alert Adrien. "What I was saying is not of importance. But I need you to take care of yourself and always have your phone handy with you." I said to Amaya in case if anything happens to me and worse comes worse they kidnap Amaya, at least Adrien would be able to trace her.

She seemed ready to fire her questions at me so I said, "no questions, no buts, no anything. Just do that for me, will you?"

"Of course Christian, anything for you." She said adorably.

"Okay no more talking about that now. So wha- OH SHIT AMAYA!" I spoke out loudly when I saw that the shady people were aiming something towards Amaya. In order to save her, I rolled away from where we were standing and ended up falling down as I lost my footing due to a numbing pain in my foot and neck.

I immediately clicked the distress button that Adrien had us install in our phones for such instances. Of course Amaya didn't know of it. I knew I wouldn't be able to stay awake long enough to fight against those people as the dart made me feel extremely exhausted and dizzy.

And soon enough, I found myself being lured into the abyss of darkness. Having only one thought in mind; please come soon Adrien.

-----------------------------

Author's note

On a special request of someone close to me. They know themselves. 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 131 23
She was told her past was what it was. She had left it behind, hidden from her present, away from everything and everyone else. But secrets aren't bu...
14.5K 444 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
639 53 18
"We are not going to give you the share" "Yes, you are. I saved your life" "Yeah, but police or maybe agents could caught us again" "Why? you're litt...
961 142 49
Dear diary, Life isn't like the Disney fairy tales, with the lost slipper and hell of a cute prince charming. Life is bittersweet, cruel and hurtful...