Monster Lover ~ The Lycan (BW...

Door Aurora_217

Ali B. is just your ordinary high school student attending Wood Crest High or so she thought. She has it roug... Meer

Chapter 1: Wood Crest High
Chapter 2: Move or Be Moved
Chapter 3: Berries
Chapter 4: Sweet Nothings
Chapter 6: Secret Treasure
Chapter 7: Early Childhood
Chapter 8: Dressed In Black
Chapter 9: Imaginary Friend: Part 1
Chapter 10: Imaginary Friend: Part 2
Chapter 11: Stop Thinking
Chapter 12: Things Take Time
Chapter 13: The Alternative
Chapter 14: Soul Mates
Chapter 15: Six Days
Chapter 16: Good
Chapter 17: Mom: Part 1
Chapter 18: Mom: Part 2
Chapter 19: Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 20: To Be A Queen
Chapter 21: Ready
Chapter 22: Soundproof
Chapter 23: Can You Handle It
Chapter 24: Transpasser
Chapter 25: Angel: Part 1
Chapter 26: Angel: Part 2
Chapter 27: Silent Storm
Chapter 28: Fears
Chapter 29: Fox In The Henhouse
Chapter 30: Dr. Victor
Chapter 31: Finder's Keepers: Part 1
Chapter 32: Finder's Keepers: Part 2
Chapter 33: Extended Family
Chapter 34: History Of Eve

Chapter 5: Elevator

55.6K 1.9K 385
Door Aurora_217

Chapter 5: You're Beautiful

Picture of Billie on the side.

875+ READS! KEEP GOING!

Eyes' giving me nasty looks ans jealous filled glares yet again.

Everyone was staring at me. Well I guess it did have something to do with Marcus walking with me with his arm around my shoulders as we walked into school that morning. Marcus was in the gym for his second period and I was on my way to mine with Billie thinking about seeing momma after school. I had to go by the house to get our things before they started throwing everything away, evicting us after we neglected to pay the bills for the past month in a half.

Coming to my locker, I gasped seeing the large word whore written in red paint.

"Oh my God." I mumbled.

"Hey Ali, how's it going?" Lori asked smiling and I turned looking at her and her friends.

"Oh hell naw, yall bitches went to fucking far!" Billie snapped.

"Wasn't us." Jessica laughed.

"Yeah, Mindy did it. That girl will do whatever Lori tells her." Ashley laughed.

"She's such a fucking tool." Jessica then said.

"Oh and I didn't know you were fucking Marcus in the girl's bathroom." Lori smirked wickedly. A crowd started to gather and laugh.

"What? I wasn't!"

"Oh well, you know how gossip changes by ear." She smiled.

"Ok, yall are out of your ever-lovin-mind!" Billie growled.

"Ali." A strong shiver ran up and down my spine hearing his deep alluring voice growl my name. Setting a tight but gentle, comforting grip on my shoulder, turning me to face him but my eyes stayed focused on his shoes.

"It's not true, any of it!" I said lowering my head more, avoiding his powerful gaze.

"Baby, you're not in trouble." He said raising me head with just his figure under my chin until our eyes locked together.

"Marcus, why do you want this fat disgusting thing when you can have me?" Lori smirked licking her lips.

"Why would I wabt some artificial shit when I can have a girl that's real." Marcus said looking into my watery tearful eyes as he kissed my trembling lips. "I'm taking you home." He said as he swooped me up, carrying me bridal style abd causing me to yelp in surprise.

"Put me down, I can walk." I could feel everyone staring bur he didn't seem to care a bit.

"No."

"I'm n- not too heavy?" I shuttered looking up at him. He only shook his head in response.

"Light as a fearher baby." I shivered when that word passed his sweet lips, he called me baby. Trying to get pass that i look up at him frowning slightly.

"What about school?"

"What about it?" He said setting me down on the pavement of the parking lot and unlocking his car opening the passenger's door for me. "Get in.," He says looking around.

"Marcus I really don't-"I stopped talking as his eyes snapped to mine abd he leaned in real close, so close I could smell the peppermint on his breath. It made me feel calm in a way and almost... sleepy.

"This is not up for discussion Ali, get in the car." the tone in his voice read nothing but power, dominance, anger, and an I dare you to try me vibe. I got in the car without another word as he put the seat belt on for me then closed the door and jumped into the driver's side. A few minutes passed and I didn't say a thing. Marcus scared me e a little back in the parking lot, so that was the main reason as to why. It still doesn't explain why I felt my... well, um you know girl parts quiver in pure delight seeing his more dominate side. I mean the power that laced his vioce was... captivating.

"Ali," Marcus spoke bringing me out of my inner thoughts. I remained quiet looking out the window as he drove. "Ali, talk to me."

"You scared me." I whispered, my voice coming out a bit hoarse.

"Ali, I didn't mean to scare you, I never want you feeling scared of me and I'm sorry. I just can't stand seeing my mate being disrespected."

"You said mate..." I said looking at him.

"I did." He said smiling over at me before returning his gaze back to the road.

"What does it mean?" I asked turning more towards him, giving him my full attention and focus.

"Well, I'll tell you later ok, now isn't the time for it." He frowns slightly after saying this but I just nod and look out the window.

"Hey, can we stop by the hospital? I wanna see momma." I asked. I have been to the hospital almost every day since she was admitted...

Every day I'll go to the little gift shop they had and get her a card that says get well soon or some of her favorite flowers daddy would sometimes give her when he got back from work.

Coming to the gift shop, I looked over the cards and smiled getting the one shaped like a penguin with a small band-aid on its forehead.

"Going with the penguin this time?" Smiled the guy behind the cash register. He was tall not as tall as Marcus but anyone over my five foot five height was considered tall in my eyes. He had dirty brown colored hair and regular brown eyes.

He was always working the cash register when I came to visit momma. We'll stop and have our little conversations and then I leave. He was nice to talk to while I waited on Marcus to get the visitor's passes.

"Yeah, I figured she'll like this one when she wakes up." I smiled down at the card.

"You say that about every card you buy, I'm sure that room is filled with half the cards in this store by now." he smiled eyeing me. I smiled back being polite handing him the card to pay. "So um, Ali... my shift ends at three... I was wondering if you wanna-"

"Ali." I turned seeing Marcus and smiled taking one of the passes he had. Marcus kissed my cheek but a annoyed look started to formed on his face as he eyed the guy.

"Oh Marcus this is Trevor, Trevor this is-" Before I could finish, Marcus interrupted.

"Her boyfriend." he said sternly. A nice little blush crept on my face as well as a smile that I couldn't hide. My boyfriend, I have a boyfriend. I never had one I didn't know we were pass the friend stage though I have to admit I'm glad he said it.

"Are you ready, Ali?" Marcus asked looking at me.

"Yup." I said popping to P at the end. "Bye." I waved a goodbye to Trevor, looping my arm with that of Marcus and made our way to the elevators.

"I don't like him." Marcus said as we're now on the elevator. It was only us and momma's room was on the tenth floor.

"Who?"

"The cashier." He grumbled looking into the larger mirror wall.

"Why? Trevor is a nice guy." I smiled.

"I don't want you talking to him anymore." Was all he said as he pushed the emergency stop button making the elevator jerk and stop.

I watched as him stalked towards me and my legs took a step back on their own accord.

"Don't run mate, you won't get far..." he smirked cagging me in his arms our foreheads touching lightly.

"I- I wasn't going to..." I whispered and he chuckles lightly peering deeply into my eyes and instantly I could feel a tingling sensation all over me from head to toe. This might sound corny but I felt butterflies in my belly. God, Marcus has my mind always a scrambling  mess. Whenever he's around me I feel happy and well... complete. Like I belong with him and him me.

"I'm glad to hear that." he said right before our lips smashed together, him taking full control of it and catching me off guard.

He pushed me against the wall taking his hand and pulling the band out my hair sending it falling to my mid back and running his hand through it. "You won't talk to him, Ali." He said or more like demandedl holding my face in his large hand. All I could do was to nod feeling caught up in this overwhelming trance that has fallen over me.

He let out a startling growl as he lifted me, wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands palming my butt and squeezing lightly making me moan. "Words! I want to hear you."

"I won't!" I yelled clinging to his shirt feeling him squeeze again.

"Emm, have I told you how much I love how this ass jiggles in these jeans?" He asked licking his lips. I brushed fiercely, shaking my head.

"N- No" I shuttered feeling his squeeze me yet again.

"Well get use to it, you're going to be hearing it a lot." He says setting me back on my feet and pushing the button to make the elevator go again.

Coming to Momma's room, I knocked lightly on the door before hearing the doctor to enter.

"Oh, hello there. I was told visitors will be up shortly. What kept you?" He asked.

"Slow elevators." Marcus said his hand moving from the small of my back to my butt yet again.

"Well, we will definitely have to get that fixed." He said. "So, are you a friend of the patient or..."

"No, I'm family... her daughter." I said setting the card on the bedside table along with the others.

"Oh." He said a bit surprised. " You muct take after your father." He speculated eyeing my closely.

"I guess." I said taking my usual seat in the small chair besides momma's bed. "How's my mom? You think she'll wake up soon?" I asked. Marcus rubbing my shoulders lightly sending a new flow of shocks coursing through me.

"There is something you need to know..." He said, a confuse look starting to etch on his face.

"W- What is it?" I shook. I already knew what was coming next...

I knew momma's medical insurance wasn't all that great. She would go out of her way to keep me out the hospital. Truth was, I couldn't remember ever going to the hospital when I was younger. I can't remember ever being sick enough to where I needed medical help from a doctor. Momma and daddy always took me to this special doctor. Daddy said it was a doctor for little angels like me but looking back on it now, I wasn't so sure...

"Your mother's insurance isn't enough and with the fee of the ambulance you called for, she can barely afford this room, let alone the-" Before he could finish, I interrupted him.

"What are you talking about!? If I hadn't called she would have..." I took a deep breath before continuing. "Look, what the hello was I supposed to do, she wasn't breathing." I said trying to control my anger. Marcus gripped my shoulders a little tighter. I could feel his own anger boiling underneath the surface.

"CPR maybe." He said with a slight chuckle. "I mean, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out." he shrugged. I was about to unleash my anger when Marcus spoke up.

"Look, I'll pay for her mother's medical bills but I'm not going to stand here and listen to you insult and disrespect her." Marcus growled. At that moment, Marcus went into his pocket, getting his wallet and started writing a check. "Here, this should cover the bills and the rest for charity towards the hospital." Marcus handed the man the check. I didnt get to see what the number was but by the way his eyes almost popped out his head, I could tell it was a lot.

Soon, Marcus and I left the hospital and on our way back home, well Mrs. Taylor's place. Specking of which, I already knew she'd be upset seeing that we left early.

"You think Mrs. Taylor is mad?" I asked looking down at my lap.

"Why would she be, we left to see your mom in the hospital because you were upset." He said.

"Well, that's true..." I mumbled and started to relax a little, releasing a soft sigh. Marcus has really come through for me today. I dont think I would have been able to have a repeat of today without him being there...

"Mind telling me why you and Alison skipped school. You know how I hate it when you all just go off into trouble and-"

"Daphne, we didn't get into any trouble." Marcus groaned rolling his eyes.

"No, well what do you call Billie getting suspended for fighting?" Mrs. Taylor argued. Billie was in her room with Griffin, Marcus was in the living room with Mrs. Taylor talking and I was at the top of the stairs listening in. We had gotten home ten minutes ago and Mrs. Taylor was throwing a fit about Billie getting suspended.

"She was defending her Luna. Daphne, she's going to fight regardless of what you say. It's in her nature to." Marcus said and Mrs. Taylor went silent.

"What are you doing?" Billie suddenly asking coming up behind me making me jump slightly.

"Uh, nothing. I thought I dropped something." I lied getting up. "Wow it's late, I think I'm just gonna go to sleep..." I yawned. I really was tired, with all the action today I needed some rest.

"Ok, night girl."

"Oh, Billie I'm sorry you got in trouble because of me..." I frowned.

"Its ok, my mom took my phone but I got another one under my pillows." She smirked deviously then hugged me.

I crawled into bed, under the blankets up to the fluffy pillows. I moaned at how this bed never seems to fail to bring a smile to my face. Sleep hit me in the comfort and dark room.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Author's Note: Ok so my birthday is coming up next week and I want you guys to guess my age, you know if y'all want. Another thing is that again I'm sorry for the long update and the errors you might have noticed in this chapter and/or other chapters.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

411K 15.1K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
770K 19.9K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
34K 1.1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...