Kim Yohan | To MY World [Disc...

By enivtang

[DISCONTINUED] cause they won't come back anymore "Why we must fall but not rise in love?" "Because you will... More

Prologue
To My World Intro
New Character
1
2
New Character
3
New Character
4
5
A/N
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Upcoming Chapters
New Character
16
17
18
20
21
A/N

19

83 2 0
By enivtang

Yohan
Online

Yohan:
Typing
Typing

Y/N:

What?

Yohan:
Hey
I mean
I'm sorry
I shouldn't be mad at you just nw

Y/N:

It's okay....I can understand you
I shall be the one who apologize

Yohan:
No it's my fault
I'm sorry

Y/N:

Then fine.
Anyway I just want you to know
Even you're mad at me
I still have to tell
In your life there are many things
that go against you
But you can't help
The most important thing is
you find your way to get over it
And also
There are many things in life
which you have to do
even though u don't want.
For example going to school...?
ㅎㅎ
But even we don't like to go to school
But still, we work hard
to get good result right?
It's because we don't wanna regret and wanna have a better future
And now it's the same case.....
Whether you accept it or not,
you're blood related with him.....
I may be annoying but
I just don't wanna see
you regret in future
It's really the last time
and the only chance to see him
But it's up to you.
Whether you wanna go or not.

.

Yohan and I haven't talked for about one week. Not only him actually, mostly also with other members since we prepare for our own performances. Yohan and I only meet each other when we have classes but aftef classes we rush to our own dance practices. Sometimes we will meet each other at PDX camp coincidentally but we don't really get to talk. Same goes to jinhyuk they all.

And finally the semi final comes.

"Calm down guys, it's not the first time we perform on stage. Calm down calm down...." Yumi keeps walking around in our room.

"Yumi you shall be the one who calm down, you're making me a headache" Hana pulls yumi down to sit beside her.

"I just can't help....this is the first time I got this kind of dance so....hehe"

"Yah, Let's do our best okay? No matter what's the result, just make sure we enjoy" I sit on the couch saying patiently.

"Wow y/n sounds pro woooo" Yuna who just done taking selfie with Suzy turns to say, "hey let's take a group photo okay? We haven't taken photo together so far"

"Woah you just make me realize we haven't kept our memories!" Yumi says while we others surround Yuna and Suzy together.

This time is different from last time, last time we all used to wait at the same waiting room with other contestants. But this time all groups are separated and asked to stay in our own rooms. Perhaps they just wanna stay mysterious? But by the way, we still have tv in our room to watch the performances.

"Guys welcome back to our Busan Dance KPOP Festival semi final!" Woah Sihun is the MC for today? He's so handsome and cute at the same time.

"Let's welcome the first group"

After a few performances, even donghyun, hyeongjun, donpyo, and soyeon with minha performed already, we're getting nervous because you know what, our group is the last.

"Next, welcome Got You group!"

Got you??? Me being crackhead when listening to the group name but guess what, this group is Yohan's group.

"They look like really wanna get the audience's heart" Hana comments.

"That deep V...." Yumi says make us look at her with "o" shape mouth.

"Yah it's just....I'm shocked okay!" Yumi's face turns embarrassed as we laugh at her.

"Don't worry yumi, you're not alone" Suzy winks at her.

(Let's appreciate this stage again in case if mn*t really remove it)

"Wow!!!!"

"Ohmygod the dance is so sexy I kennot!"

"Em....Hana, just to remind you that, your dance is also sexy as theirs" my comment makes them burst into laugh

"So this would be the reaction of others later after watching our performance"

"Now it's the last boy group, Let's welcome SIXC!" Sihun claps

"Why the group name is getting weirder?" Yuna lays her head on my shoulder

"Well you shall really ask jinhyuk later"

"Yah shireo! (Don't want) " Yuna bounces back her head from my shoulder, her reaction is so big until I'm shocked.

"Aigoo someone's shy..." I pinch her red cheeks while others tease her.

"Yuna you shall really try to ask him out okay ahahah"

So basically yuna is the junior of jinhyuk at their university and yuna has a crush on him. Jinhyuk never knows the existence of yuna before but after coming to this competition he only knows yuna is also from their university.

"Yah I just adore him okay? Just adore..." yuna's voice becomes slower and we all chuckle.

Soon as the music starts we focus on the tv, of course yuna too

"This. Is. So. Dope!"

"I mean, who's that sleeveless guy? He looks hot af"

"Ugh Yumi not again!"

"Jinhyuk really raps well right" I whisper at yuna's ear and she nods shyly.

*knock knock*

"Guys you shall prepare to go to stage right now." A PDnim comes in to inform us.

"Let's do well and perform at festival together!" We do a group chant before stepping out the room.

.

«Third person's POV»

GOT U Group Waiting Room

"I guess it's y/n noona's turn?" Yunseong says while watching SIXC leave the stage

"Hyung, don't adore y/n so much, later you got beaten up" junho whispers slowly while eyeing at eunsang beside but still managed to let all boys hear it.

"Cha Junho can't you shut up for a while noona's gonna perform!" Eunsang slaps junho's arm and junho pouts. But little did he know, seungwoo at the side just realizes that Yohan who overheard the conversation bows down his head.

"What do y/n's group theme you think?" Wooseok asks and they all shake their heads

"Perhaps cute?" Yunseong says

"But just now isn't one girl group acts cute?" Junho says

.....

"Maybe sexy as us?" Seungwoo says makes other kids look at him and nods

"This is the largest possibility"

"Look!" Eunsang points at tv makes all boys look at the tv in sync.

In tv the girls stand near to each other in a row, with their hand cover their mouths and face towards the centre waiting for the music.

"Geureoke Malhaebwa"

______________________________________
Will continue with y/n's group performance! Do you know what song is this?
My exam will be ended next Monday *yayyy* but I hope everything about x1 will be alright. Everyone please don't give up and keep supporting X1! Even it will be tough but as long as we are together, we will get through this together💪💪 Fighting One It!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 661 19
produce 101 did a coed season.
112K 3K 16
"You're the one who has been making these?" "You're the one who i fell in love with" DISCONTINUED, SORRY TO DISAPPOINT
12.4K 431 23
┏ 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐤𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜...
30.9K 1.4K 17
"What if I told you that you are the only one I want to spend my time with?" They were best friends for eight years. Maybe it's about time they were...