The Son of Chaos: Percy Jacks...

By heroichalfblood

Percy Jackson is the son of Poseidon. He's known this for years. He's accepted it. He's proud of it. He's a h... More

Chapter 2: Percy
Chapter 3: Percy
Chapter 4: Annabeth
Chapter 5: Percy
Chapter 6: Annabeth
Chapter 7: Percy
Chapter 8: Percy
Chapter 9: Percy
Chapter 10: Annabeth
Chapter 11: Percy
Chapter 12: Annabeth
Chapter 13: Percy
Chapter 14: Annabeth
Chapter 15: Percy
Chapter 16: Annabeth
Chapter 17: Percy
hi?

Chapter 1: Percy

24.5K 456 106
By heroichalfblood

Alright, this is going to be my first story so please don't judge me :) 

I've been reading all these Son of Chaos stories, and I know there's a lot of them already, but oh well, here comes another one. 

This one takes place after the Last Olympian, but the Seven's still going to be in it. No Blood of Olympus spoilers cause I haven't read it yet :)

Well... Enjoy!

-C

Chapter One: Percy

"I'll see you tomorrow, Seaweed Brain." 

Annabeth smiled at me, before she kissed me goodnight. 

"Not if I see you first," I smiled. She rolled here eyes at me and laughed.

"You're so cheesy, Kelp Head."

She waved and walked back to her cabin. I watched her for walk away for a few moments, her hair almost glowing in the moonlight. I sighed and turned away.

I walked inside my cabin and flopped back onto my bed. I was the luckiest demigod ever. I thought about Annabeth one last time, before falling asleep. Her dark, grey eyes were the last thing I saw before everything went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 2.7K 51
We all know Percy Jackson, the son of Poseidon, two time saviour of Olympus, bearer of the sky, bane of Gaia and Kronos, blah, blah, blah. Well what...
39.1K 953 41
Being cheated by a girlfriend is bad enough. But being cheated by your fiancée? Wow, that's a whole new level. And that was exactly what happened to...
850K 9.5K 28
Percy Jackson, a son of Poseidon, is betrayed by his so called "friends" when a new child of Zeus arrives at Camp Half Blood. The gods abandon him an...
23.1K 319 10
DISCONTINUED Percy Jackson has done everything the gods expected him to do. But when a new son of Poseidon appears at camp and that seems to have unu...