New Look | Swedish Royal Fami...

By ThelovelyAngels

Settling for a lonely life, Sibylla never thought she would overcome her fears of letting another man into he... More

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤
𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐲𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

2.7K 71 9
By ThelovelyAngels

A journey is like marriage.
The certain way to be wrong is to think you
control it.

————
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒜 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝑒𝓎
October 16, 2019
————

Princess Sibylla: "I'm on a Journey to Keep Getting Better"

The Swedish Princess shares why it's so important to listen to your body.

On her 39th birthday, Princess Sibylla underwent an eight-hour surgery to remove a golfball-size tumor in her brain.

Now, three years later, she is thriving.

She has returned to her royal duties and is even the host of the "Better Together With Sibylla" podcast, where she interviews the world's leading healers, experts, influential celebrities, and game-changers who reveal their secrets and tips to getting better in all areas of life, including physical health, emotional wellness, spirituality, finances, and more.

After her health scare, Sibylla says she has a clear perspective on what is truly important. She has let go of unnecessary stress, the concept of perfection, and is empowering everyone to put their health first.

She sat down with Thrive to share how she's getting better, and helping others along the way.

~ • ~ • ~
Sibylla P.O.V

"You're being childish." Madeleine said as I found a stray chair in the corridor and claimed it as my own.

"I'm not! I just..." I said before pausing, I knew I was being childish but I just didn't want to admit it.

"You're jeopardizing something potentially wonderful with Adonis just because of that loser, Harold. News flash, Sib, not every man is Harold especially not Adonis, he clearly has genuine feelings for you." Madeleine said as she was inspecting her manicure as if to not want to pay me any attention.

"I just don't like him." I said.

"What is there not to like?!" She asked as she scoffed.

"We can't be lucky as you, Maddy." I answered.

Madeleine's arm wrapped around my shoulder and pulled me into her side in a hug.

"I'm sorry. I want you to be happy." Madeleine said.

"I will be." I saw a flash of Adonis walk past the window.

Enough to make my stomach knot and my hands grip for Madeleine's hand.

"I will be as soon as I can get out of this house." I said.

Madeleine looked at the window and laughed as Carl Philip and Adonis talked.

"You cannot keep running forever, Sibylla." Madeleine said.

"Yes, I can." I said as I quickly walked out of the room.

~ • ~ • ~

Princess Sibylla became the patron of Rosa Bandet 2018 campaign

Princess Sibylla of Sweden attended a meeting with representatives of Swedish Cancer Society (Cancerfonden) at Stockholm Royal Palace.

The meeting was about 2018 Rosa Bandet Campaign. Princess Sibylla became the official patron of Pink Ribbon 2018 (Rosa Bandet 2018) Campaign of Swedish Cancer Association.

The Pink Ribbon 2018 campaign will continue during October and it aims to struggle with breast cancer and raise awareness of the public about that disease by financing cancer researches.

~ • ~ • ~
Adonis P.O.V

"Is she still hiding from me?" Adonis asked with chuckle as Madeleine went outside to join Carl Philip and him.

"Yes, literally as soon as she saw you walk by, she took off running. Congratulations, Adonis, you have her heart." Madeleine answered as she gave him a hug.

"Thank you, I think." Adonis said.

"Trust me, Adonis, Sib, would not be acting like this if she did not have feelings for you." Carl Philip said.

"Adonis!" Victoria exclaimed, walking up to us.

"Hello, Victoria." Adonis said as he gave her a hug.

"Oh, Adonis, is she still hiding from you?" Victoria asked.

"You know she is." Adonis answered.

"I really wish she would see that you are not Harold and you actually care for her and are not playing with her feelings." Victoria said.

"Trust me, we all wish she would open her heart to Adonis and finally be happy." Madeleine said.

"As long as you all know that's all I want is to make her happy." Adonis said.

~ • ~ • ~
October 17, 2019

Princess Sibylla visited Swedish Plastic Recycling

Today, on October 17, 2019, Princess Sibylla visited Swedish Plastic Recycling, which is Europe's largest sorting plant for plastic packaging located in Motala.

With fully automated technology, the plant sorts out different types of plastic to ensure that as much as possible can be recycled and used for new plastic products.

During the visit, the Princess was given a tour of the plant and saw an exhibition showing the way from used plastic packaging to new plastic product.

~ • ~ • ~

"Of course, they will follow you to California, Meghan." I said on the phone with Meghan.

"I don't know what to do." Meghan said.

"Why don't you stay at my house in La Brea Terrace, it's gated and is off La Brea north of Franklin in the Hollywood Hills. Harry, Archie, Doria and you will have privacy since it's like maybe about a dozen houses there and they will not think to look for you guys there." I said.

"Really? You would let us spend Thanksgiving and Christmas at your place?" Meghan asked.

"Of course, I would especially to keep my little Godson safe." I answered.

"Thank you so much, Sib." Meghan said.

"You're welcome, now the main house has nine bedrooms with nine and half bathrooms but I have a guest house with four bedrooms and two bathrooms, so if you bring your protection officers there will be enough space for everyone." I said.

"Okay, I'll tell Harry then we'll have to tell the Queen and Charles then we should be set to fly out to California." Meghan said.

"Good and make sure you have Doria come to the house two days before you guys leave so you guys can throw off the media." I said.

"Good idea." Meghan said.

"I know." I said.

"Once again, thank you for letting us use your home for the holidays, Sibylla." Meghan said.

"No problem, I may fly out and join you guys for Thanksgiving." I said.

"That would be lovely." Meghan said.

"So, Adonis is here." I said.

"Really? Are you guys finally getting back together?" She asked.

"No." I answered.

"Sib, you love that man and he loves you. What's the problem?" She asked.

"Perhaps, I'm a commitment-phobe." I answered.

"Really?" Meghan asked.

"Yes, really. I mean you would have it to if you got left at the altar on National television for the world to see then not even a year later, he marries your childhood best friend who attended your wedding." I replied.

"You're really letting Harold have a hold over you after all these years, Sib, this is not healthy. You're letting him stop you from having your happily ever after." Meghan said.

"I do not believe in happily ever afters." I said.

"Sib!" Meghan exclaimed.

"I don't think there is any such thing as happily ever after." I said.

"Sib, you have to believe that there's someone out there that will love and cherish for the rest of your life. That man could be Adonis, clearly he wants to be that man and you're letting Harold, who has moved on have the power to stop you from being happy." Meghan said.

"Oh Gosh, you sound just like my sisters." I said.

"Because it's true, never let a man have that kind of power over you, Sibylla. You need to be happy. I think you can be happy with Adonis." Meghan said.

"I don't like him." I said.

"You're right...You love him." Meghan said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.1K 18
What happens when the Crown Prince of The Netherlands asks Christiana to marry him. Will the commoner socialite make it as the wife of heir? Started...
80K 1.6K 20
A prince risks everything for a woman that's an ocean away. Started : February 4, 2021 Published : February 4, 2021 Completed : October 10, 2021 A B...
4.6K 54 18
two little gay boys living life (tw/cw will be added at the beginning of all chapters 💓.) english is not my first language plsss do not make fun of...
369K 9K 78
Prince's Secret Life A British Royal Prince has a secret life in America. Started | 27 September 2019 Published | 28 September 2019 Completed | 29 Ap...