The Cyber Force

By FullerK75

After An Accident On A Mission. Ezra Was Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Force Into Exile. But He's Wasn't The... More

Forming An Alliance
Neon City
Aftermath
Midnight Underground Club
Back Stories
Warfare
The Pit
Hera Thinks Twice
You Wouldn't Understand
The Broken Law
Power Of The Energy Blades
Old Friends Reunite
Jungle Sizes Trouble
Public Enemies Number One
Rainy Night
Ezra's Powers
Train Station Showdown
Purple Cyber Force
Cyber Motorcycle Chase
Operation: Blacklight
Showdown At The Waterfalls
Identities Revealed
Super Laser Cannons
Return Of The Pit Part 1
Return Of The Pit Part 2
Return Of The Pit Part 3
Neon Maximum Prison
Prison Break
Crash Landing
New Weapons
Power Cell
Dangerous Cyborg
Neon's First National Bank
The New Blade
Solo Space Battle
Battle For The New World
Mandalorian Meeting
Mandalore Blockade
Discovering Something New
Supply Lines To The Capitol
Battle For Sundari Part 1
Battle For Sundari Part 2 (Free Mandalore)
The Flaming Suns
The Cyber Pirate's
Renegade Squad
Abandonment
Ancient Discovery
New Mandalore
Dishonorable Warrior
Mandalorian Race 5000
Spys And Winners
Project Pink Phantom Part 1
Project Pink Phantom Part 2
Saving Twi'leks
The Siege Of Hoth
Bringing Down The Shield
The Hatching
Legendary Dragon
Assault On The Lothal Blockade

Distraction To Yavin 4

2K 27 5
By FullerK75

1 Hour Later.
Narrator pov.
The Rebellion Were Unaware That Ezra's Fleet Were Heading Towards Them. Everything Was Calm Until They Got A Alert. ALL REBEL PERSONNEL PLEASE COME TO THE COMMAN CENTER!!!

The Ghost Crew Ran Into Comman Center And Saw Mon Mothma, General Dodonna, and A Hologram Bail Organa. What's Going On? Kanan Ask. We're Detecting Alot Of Ships Coming Out Of Hyperspace. Mon Mothma Said. What? All 3 Members Said. Show Our Cameras In Space. General Dodonna Ordered.

A Rebel Put The Camera Up On The Holo Table And Everyone Saw The Fleet Coming Out Of Hyperspace.

Back On Ezra's Flagship. Ezra Was Giving The Comman Orders. Bridger Fleet Start Your Attack On Those Rebel Ships And Fighters. Ezra Ordered As The Cyber Force Fighters Began Firing.

All Comman Ships. Fire Upon Yavin. All The Comman Ships Lock On To Yavin And Begin Firing.

Mon Mothma We Have Incoming Fire. A Rebel Officer Said. Raise The Shields Now. The Shields Were Actvied And The Base Was Safe. We're Are Safe For Now. Sabine Said. Ezra The Rebellion Has Actvied A Shield Around The Base. It Can Deflect Any Bombardment. Zoey Said.

Cleaver Move. But Not Good Enough. How Long Will It Take For You To Actvied The Missile? Give Me Six Minutes. I Have To Clear The Codes And Prepare The Launching System. Alright. Ezra Said And Look Back At The Battle.

Meanwhile Back At Rebel Comman. We Have To Find Out What Ezra Is Planning? Bail Organa Said. Well He Tried To Blow Up The Base Along With All Us. So He'll Probably Send Ground Forces To Destroy Us. Zeb Said.

Yeah But If I Can Hack Into Their Network. I can Find Out What They're Really Doing. Connect The Base To Ezra's Flagship. Sabine Ordered. The Base Connected To Ezra Flagship As Sabine Started Hacking. Alright Let's Do This.

Back On Ezra's Flagship. Zoey Was Preparing The Missile.

She Put In Disc And Started Typing In The Codes To Launch The Missile.

Loading Complete. Ready To Launch On Your Comman Ezra. Excellent Launch It Now. As Zoey Was About To Launch. Sabine Hack In And Saw What They Were Up To. Oh No. They're About To Launch A Planet Destroying Missile At Us. Can You Stop It? Mon Mothma Ask.

Let's Just Hope. Sabine Work Her Magic And Stop The Launch.

System Failure? What The? Zoey What Happened? Ezra Ask. I Don't Know. Let Me See. Zoey Type In Some Buttons and Found The Problem.

It Seems One Of The Rebels Has Hack Into Our Network. She Said. Sabine. I Forgot She Can Hack. Leo Help Zoey And Keep Sabine Out Of The Network. Right. Leo Sat Beside Her And They Got Work To Keep Sabine Out.

Take This Sabine. Leo Said And Push A Button.

What How Did They Do That? Sabine Said. What Did They Do? Kanan Ask. They Somehow Knock Me Out Of The System. I Just Got Access Denied. Can You Get Back In? Yes But I Need A Distraction For Me To Get Back In. I'm On It. THIS MON MOTHMA!!! I NEED SOME REBEL SHIPS TO ATTACK THE EMEMY FLAGSHIP!!! She Ordered.

Some Ships Broke Off From The Battle and Started Firing At The Ezra's Flagship. Ezra Felt The Impact And Ask What Was Going On. Sir Some Of The Rebel Ships Are Attacking Us. One Of The Pilots Said. Ezra Lookout The Window And Saw This.

They're Trying To Stop Us From Launch The Missile. LUKE COME IN!!! YOU ARE YOUR SQUADRON TAKE CARE OF THOSE SHIPS!!! COPY THAT EZRA!!! Luke Said As His Fighters Attack The Ships. Destroying Them Piece By Piece. Good While Luke Is Taking Care Of That. We Need Keep Sabine Out The Network.

She's Reentered Sir. Crap She Keeps Shutting Down The Launch Codes. Zoey Said Getting Angry. Well Not To Worry. I'm Working On A Way To Keep Sabine Out Of Our Systems. But Until Then. I'll Just Keep Sending Her Access Denied Post. Leo Said And Sent Another One

Crap. Whoever Ezra's Hackers Are. They're Better Than Me. But I Can Do This. Sabine Said And Kelp Typing. Is There Anyway To Keep That Missile Off Completely? Zeb Ask. No But Can Have It Self Destruct On It's Self.

Taking Ezra Alone With It. Then Do It Sabine. We Don't Have Long Before They Launch It. Kanan Said. Don't Worry. I Just Knock Them Offline. Ezra She Just Knock Us Offline. Zoey Said. Leo How We Doing? Ezra Ask. Almost Done And There. I Just Destroy The Rebellion Computers From Here.

They Can't Hack Us Now. Leo Said. Great Now Zoey Launch The Missile Now. Zoey Type In Codes And The Missile Came Online

We Have Target Lock. Fire!!! Zoey Press A Button And The Missile Shot Out of The Flagship And Went Straight To The Planet. Meanwhile The Rebellion Was Freaking Out

No No No No. We Been Locked Out of Their Network And Ours. What Are We Going To Do? Sabine Ask Then Another Warning Came. Senator Something Just Enter Yavin. One Of The Rebels said. They Look At The Screen And Saw The Missile.

It Hit The Ground Somewhere Near The Base And Made A Huge Explosion. The Ground Started Cracking As Lava Shot Out Of The Ground. The Sky Became Red And Lightning Started Shooting Out Everywhere. We Have To Evacuate Now.

ALL REBELS!!! EVACUATE PLANET NOW!!! Mon Mothma Ordered As Her And The Others Left The Comman Center. They Got Outside And Saw Ships Taking Off And They Got In Their Ship. They Took Off And Rejoined The Other Ships In Space.

Back On Ezra's Flagship. He Watching As The Rebellion Was In Full Retreat.

The Planet Was In Going To Blow At Any Moment. Ezra What About The Rebels Who Are Escaping? Leo Ask. Let Them Leave. Most of Their Fleet Has Been Destroyed. So Let Them Run. But As For Us. Let Just Watch The Fireworks. Ezra Said.

All Ships Jump. Mon Mothma Ordered As What Remain Of Rebel Fleet Jump Into Hyperspace Just As Yavin Exploded.

Well That Went Better Than I Expected. Now Time To Go Home. All Ships. Return Home. We Have Won This Battle. Ezra Ordered. His Fleet Turned Around And Went Into Hyperspace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 287 20
Ahsoka struggles with the new revelation of the Sith Lords identity. Meanwhile Ezra is having fears of his own. When the Ghost crew and Ahsoka are as...
25.1K 398 25
Ezra and Sabine have a secret. Ezra is the prince of Lothal and Sabine is princess of Mandalor. They were engaged at Ezra's birth and supposed to be...
25.5K 247 17
Sabine Wren loved a man. She had hopped that all could go well. Then Order 66 came. He was never heard from again. 18 years later. Grand Admiral Thra...
88.6K 1.6K 36
After the Ghost crew got captured on a mission, the Empire won't put up with them anymore, so they are frozen in carbonite. Four years pass of being...