MHA Shoto Todoroki X Reader O...

By the-writing-girl

A My Hero Academia oneshot collection with everyone's favourite red and white haired UA student, Shoto Todoro... More

Introduction
1: Maid in the Todoroki Household
2: Sparring Match (Lemon)
3: Baby Proof
Quirks
4: Water Bender
5: Bath Time (Lemon)
6: Secrecy
7: The Attack Part One
8: The Attack Part Two
9: The Party
10: The Dirty Diary (Lemon)
11: The Dream Future
12: Blackout (Lemon)
13: Aizawa's Daughter
14: Innocence
15: Graduation Party
16: Torture
18: Heat (Lemon)
19: Honeymoon (Lemon)
20: Partners or Rivals?
21: Infertility
22: Heights Alliance Shower Room (Lemon)
23: Tamaki Amajiki - First Time 9Lemon)
24: Tutoring Shoto Todoroki
25: The Phone Call (Lemon)
26: Hot Springs (Lime)
27: Lies and Secrets
28: Fears
29: The Eleventh January
30: Happy Birthday Shoto (Lemon)
31: After School Studying (Lemon)
32: Licence Exam
33: Snowball Fight!
34: Sleepover at Tsu's
35: Late Nights at the Agency (Lemon)
36: Valentines Day (Lemon)
37: Midoriya's Sister Part One (Lemon)
38: Midoriya's Sister Part Two (Lemon)
39: Jealousy Part One - (y/n)'s POV
40: Jealousy Part Two - (y/n)'s POV
41: Jealousy Part One - Shoto's POV
42: Jealousy Part Two - Shoto's POV
43: White Day (Lemon)
44: Mothers Day
45: The Intern Part One
46: The Intern Part Two
47: Inappropriate (Lemon)
48: The Outcast (Lemon)
49: (y/n)'s Special Day
50: Mitsuha (Lemon)
The End
Other Books

17: The School Pool

11.6K 235 275
By the-writing-girl

I've reached 1K reads! Thank you so much to all of you readers, seeing that really made my day! I'll post this oneshot a few days earlier then I usually would, just to celebrate, and it's one of my favourites I've written so I hope you enjoy it too. When I first started this oneshot collection I was aiming for 1K reads, so thank you so much. Now it looks like I'm aiming for 2K! Again, thanks so much!

Quirk: Bunny

 "Wait so we're not allowed to take any trips during summer vacation?" Ochaco asked, surprised.

"Apparently, that's what Aizawa said," Kyoka said and we all sighed.

"That's unfortunate, I was supposed to be travelling around Italy with my parents this summer," Momo said.

"Oh my goodness what is your life," Ochaco drooled, and I had to catch her.

"And I just bought so many new swimming suits! This is so unfair!" Mina whined, waving her arms frantically.

"Well why don't we use the school pool? It'll be fun, we can use our quirks too!" Toru squealed.

"That's a really good idea!" I said excitedly.

"Plus it'll be free so we'll save lots of money!" Ochaco pointed out.

"Brilliant! I'll get working on a request letter straight away!" Momo said. A week later we received a reply, saying our request had been approved. We all clapped excitedly, and organised a day we were going to go, little did we know however that Kaminari, Mineta and Midoriya were going too, Midoriya planning on bringing the rest of the boys in the class.

- Timeskip -

When us girls arrived we headed straight over to the changing rooms, excited to get in the cool water on this hot day. I chose my cubicle and began undressing, pulling out my frilly bikini, which I bought recently when I was shopping with Mina. Shoving my clothes back into my gym bag, I stepped out of my cubicle and my face fell, as I saw all the girls wearing the UA physical ed swimsuits. "Wow, you know Todoroki's not even here, right?" Mina teased. My cheeks burned immensely, all the girls knew of my ridiculous crush on Todoroki and how I could barely talk to him without stuttering, and Mina always teased me because of it.

"S-shut up! Why are you guys wearing those?" I asked, embarrassed.

"We're at the school pool after all, it only made sense to wear our UA uniform swimming suits," Momo said in a matter-of-fact tone. I groaned and slapped my forehead. "Don't worry, at least it's just us girls," she added, smiling. That was some comfort.

"Here, I got us an inflatable ball!" Kyoka said, bringing it up to her mouth to blow air into. Together, the seven of us wandered outside to the pool, stepping into the sun, and that's when I realised we weren't alone. On the other side of the pool, the guys in our class stood in their trunks, and I almost feinted when I spotted Todoroki. His rock hard abs, his v line, his muscles, absolutely everything left me a complete mess, then of course I realised I was the only girl in a bikini and immediately felt exposed. I hid behind Mina, my cheeks burning dramatically, hoping no one would notice.

"Oh! Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Momo called over to the boys.

"Endurance training! Midoriya, Mineta and Kaminari came up with the excellent idea!" Iida said, puffing out his chest. "What are you doing here?"

"Aizawa let us use the pool to have some fun," Kyoka said, gesturing the blown up ball she was carrying. I hit my head on Mina's shoulder, unable to believe my bad luck - I was stuck in a bikini, all of the guys from our class was here including my crush who was completely topless and incredibly attractive.

We suddenly heard Mineta and Kaminari moaning dramatically, causing us all to glance over at them, but finding Mineta still staring at us, drooling as Kaminari shouted at him. Us girls exchanged nervous glances, and I wanted to remain hidden behind Mina forever. She did, however, step out of the way and jumped into the pool dramatically, splashing us all with water. Again, I felt exposed, and saw Mineta staring and drooling which made me incredibly uncomfortable. I awkwardly shuffled towards the edge of the pool, trying not to look towards Todoroki, and trying to hide my body under the water. Kyoka started throwing the ball, simply playing catch, throwing it in no particular order. The boys began swimming, doing lengths at a time.

"(y/n), stop staring at him," Mina's voice sounded as the ball flew straight past me, and I snapped out of my daze realising I was staring straight at Todoroki. Thankfully he hadn't noticed, so I turned back sharply to the girls who were giggling at me. I couldn't help it, when he's looking so good I can't not stare at him - the girls had to snap me out of my daze multiple times. "You're not even being subtle about it, you're just full on staring at him," Mina said, not bothering to keep her voice down.

"Shut up!" I hissed.

"Go and talk to him!" Toru said excitedly.

"Yeah, just be yourself," Momo said, nodding.

"I-I can't, I won't be able to say anything!" I said quietly, shifting awkwardly.

"Just say whatever comes to your mind," Ochaco advised.

"What will come to my mind is how gorgeous he is and I can't come out and say that," I sighed.

"Just speak to him about training or something then, that's an easy conversation starter," Momo said, and I breathed in deeply.

"N-no... I won't be able to," I stuttered, raising my hands in defence.

"C'mon, (y/n)! We know you can do this!" Toru squealed, and I sighed again.

"Okay. Okay, I can do this," I said, nodding.

"Yay!" Mina said, punching the air with her fist. I swam over to the ladder and pulled myself out of the pool, becoming increasingly self conscious about my attire. There was a sudden high pitch noise next to me, and I suddenly felt a hand grasp my wet pom pom tail making me shriek out and turn around fast.

"M-Mineta! What the hell?" I shrieked, clutching onto my tail protectively, feeling more and more exposed by the way he was staring and drooling.

"Such curves! Such boobs! Such ass! All in a tiny bikini!" He squealed, eyes almost popping out of his head. I, being the shy girl I was, felt nothing but disgust.

"It's not nice to stare, let alone say such crude things," a deep voice said beside me, making chills run down my spine. Next to me stood Todoroki, glaring at Mineta.

"Aw, c'mon, why would you wear that if you didn't want people to stare- ow!" Mineta cried, as Todoroki kicked him into the water. More flustered than ever, I looked at my crush as he straightened himself up, making eye contact at me.

"T-thanks, Todoroki, I-I... I didn't wear this to get people to stare at me, really, I'm not that kind of person, I just didn't know the other girls would be wearing the uniform and if I had I would've worn it to, I swear, I-,"

"Hey, calm down," he stopped my quick rambling. I couldn't help but breath heavily, my chest rising and falling fast. Feeling too exposed, I looked away, back at my girls who were all trying to watch us subtly.

"T-thanks," I whispered timidly.

"No need," he said simply, before walking back over to the guys. I breathed out, trying to calm my beating heart.

"Well that was painful to watch," Mina teased from behind me. Using my foot, I flicked a bit of water right up into her face. "Hey!" We then heard Iida suggest a friendly race between the guys, and glancing between each other, we decided we wanted to be involved. All the girls got out of the pool and headed over to them, conveniently stopping just in front of where Todoroki was sitting, making me shift my weight uncomfortably, my hands tangling together as I glanced at him occasionally. The most embarrassing thing however, was noticing him glancing at me, catching each others eyes occasionally.

"Okay, (y/n) and Mina, you go stand at the other end of the pool so you can judge who touches the other side first," Momo said, before whispering quietly to me only, "and don't be biased for Todoroki."

"I-I wasn't going to be!" I yelped awkwardly, making the girls snicker. Mina grabbed my hand and we ran to the other end of the pool whilst Momo announced she was going to blowing the starting whistle. The first five consisted of Kaminari, Bakugou, Koda, Tokoyami and pervy little Mineta. I got Mina to cover his and Koda's lanes, as I did not feel comfortable around him.

"On your marks... get set...," then Momo blew her whistle and I kept my eyes alert, looking on and watching the swimmers loom closer. In a mere few seconds Bakugou and landed on our side of the pool, not a single drop of water on him.

"How's that you sidekicks!" Bakugou shouted proudly at the rest of the class.

"What the hell was that?" Sero yelled.

"You didn't even touch the water!" Kirishima added.

"It's called freestyle swimming!" Bakugou shouted.

"Bakugou, please, you'll make my ears bleed," I said, gesturing my bunny ears.

"I don't care!" He shouted, stomping away. I rolled my eyes and watched on as the next group began to get ready. My eyes widened as the lane I was stood in front of had Todoroki preparing himself at the other end, him going up against Aoyama, Sero, Kirishima and Sato. Mina sent me a subtle wink which I rolled my eyes at, but blush still adorned my cheeks unwillingly. Momo blew the whistle to start the race, and the five contestants began, only two out of the five actually touching the water. It was all very quick, but before I cold take my eyes off of him, Todoroki was gliding straight towards me on his ice that was forming on the water, his chiseled abs coming closer and closer into view. Before I blinked he jumped off and landed directly in front of me, my eyes wide with both admiration and surprise.

"W-wow... impressive," I said without really thinking.

"Thanks, looks like I won," he said, looking back at the rest of his group who were only just finishing. I snapped out of my daze and immediately looked away from him, hoping he couldn't see my crimson face.

"Y-yeah, well done," I muttered. He walked away as his group got out of the water, and Mina wandered over to me.

"Wow, could you be any more obvious?" She asked playfully, and I punched my best friends arm. "Okay, ow! You're being brutal with me today!"

"Just please don't make a big deal out of this!" I begged and she rolled her eyes.

"But this is a big deal! Come on, you so have a shot with him! Just try it, please!"

"N-no! I couldn't take that kind of rejection and... a rejection is inevitable," I mumbled and she sighed, knowing she would have difficulty changing my mind. The last groups stepped up on their podiums, this group consisting of Shoji, Ojiro, Midoriya and Iida. Immediately I knew Iida would win, and as soon as Momo blew her whistle he was balanced on the floats separating the lanes, using his engines. Midoriya however suddenly pulled his power out of the bag, and Mina jumped up excitedly announcing him as the winner of that group.

Of course, then, I realised that the final three were Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya. "Of course it'd come down to them three," Mina sighed. "If Todoroki wins, will you confess your feelings to him?"

"What? Absolutely not!" I retaliated.

"C'mon, it's a thrill!" She said excitedly. I glanced over to the boy and once again caught his eye, looking away from both him and Mina, but unfortunately she clocked it. "You so have a chance! He's been glancing at you all day!"

"That hasn't made me feel particularly good though, Mina, after all I'm in this bikini..." I sighed.

"Lighten up and think positively! He's probably been into you this whole time but you're so self conscious you haven't realised it... plus, you have to admit that you haven't been able to stop staring at his body."

"S-shut up! Don't talk so loud!" I hissed at the pink girl, who simply giggled. The three finalists set themselves up at the other end of the pool, the rest of the class cheering them on. Momo blew on her whistle loudly, and the three boys jumped ready to begin, but suddenly fell into the pool, Bakugou and Midoriya both flopped while Todoroki fell gracefully. At the door leading back into the changing rooms stood Mr Aizawa, walking towards us with his eyes red, signalling he was using his quirk.

"It's 17:00, your authorised pool time is officially over. Hurry up and go home," he said plainly, but the class protested, wanting to finish the competition, which Mr Aizawa intimidatingly refused to. Apparently annoyed, the three boys got out of the pool and we each headed to our gendered changing rooms, waving goodbye to the boys. We gossiped over who we thought would've won the final race, knowing that Bakugou would be determined to finish it off next time.

"Did you get anywhere with Todoroki?" Ochaco asked me, and all the girls quietened down to listen in, intrigued. Mina nodded at me, as though telling me I should lean on their shoulders as well.

"W-well, I guess... maybe... we had eye contact..." I mumbled.

"Eye contact? Well, I hope you were using protection," Kyoka said and I put my head in my hands.

"It is a step forward though," Mina analysed. "After all, his constant glances at you show he's interested!"

"Not necessarily!" I squealed, hoping that the boys weren't able to overhear from their changing rooms. We all dried off, me drying my hair as best as I could but my bunny ears always got in the way. I huffed as I applied a small amount of makeup, saying goodbye to Momo, Kyoka and Ochaco who had finished getting dressed and were heading home. As they left, however, I heard them briefly in the hallway as the door slowly closed.

"Oh, Todoroki, what are you doing out here?" Momo asked.

"I was just waiting for (l/n), is she still in there?" He asked, and Mina, Tsu, and I'm sure Toru, all looked at me excitedly.

"Yes she is, I'm sure she'll be out-," but that was all I heard as the door closed.

"See!" Toru squealed.

"He probably just wants to tell me that he was uncomfortable when he noticed me glancing at him," I said sadly, my stomach doing somersaults.

"Will you turn that frown upside down for once! Why wouldn't he want you! I know you get self conscious easily and today must've been tricky but you're a complete catch! You're sexy, cute, fun, and so intelligent that even Momo had to ask you to help her understand an equation... he'd be completely crazy not to like you! He probably sees you as the type of person he would be able to open up to confidently, and that he feels safe and secure around you! You two make such a sweet couple, you worked well together when you were partnered in the fitness exam! C'mon, you at least have to try, you'd regret it for the rest of your life is you don't," Mina suddenly said, and the three of us looked at her, shocked. "Please, just try. For me?"

I paused for a moment, looking into her pleading eyes before nodding timidly. She smiled, proud of her achievement. After a few minutes, I declared myself ready and headed out of the door finding myself face to face with the gorgeous male, who looked up from his phone and put it back in his pocket. I could've sworn I saw the corners of his mouth twitch up slightly, when he suddenly broke the pause between us.

"Can I walk you home?" He asked, taking me by complete surprise.

"O-oh, I don't want to take you out of your way," I said quietly, rubbing the back of my head.

"It's okay, I'm actually going to visit my mum in hospital. Your house is en route, right?" He said nonchalantly and I nodded, accepting his offer. We walked silently to begin with, apparently both of us were unsure of what to say to each other. I clung onto my bag strap, Mina's words spinning in my head, fast.

"You did well today, I reckon Bakugou and Midoriya will want to finish the race at some point though," I said, deciding to break the silence by talking about today.

"Yeah probably," he said quietly.

"I'll - er - be cheering for you," I mumbled under my breath, unsure of whether I wanted him to hear me or not.

"Thanks... perhaps we ought to have a competition between the girls as well?" He suggested.

"I'd be knocked out on the first round," I admitted.

"Not with powerful legs like yours, I think you'd be most likely to win," he said and I glanced up at him. "Well, it seems to me that your quirk has the most physical attributes needed to swim... of course, your only real competition would be Asui," he analysed, deep in thought, making me smile.

"Perhaps the boys should also have a no quirks race," I laughed, making him smile a little. "It is fairer that way, after all."

"Yeah, you have a point," he said softly, glancing down at me with his gentle smile. A sudden brush against my hand made me look down quickly, and I realised our hands had gently grazed one another's. We acted at the same time, almost like a mirror, pulling our hands up and cupping them in our other own, looking away from each other awkwardly. We soon approached the front door to my families flat, and stopped to look at each other, me trying to make my heart remain calm.

"It's not that glamorous, but it's home," I said, nodding towards my door. He smiled quickly, staring right at me. "Thank you for walking me back."

"It's no problem," he mumbled. There was a silence between us before we both awkwardly spoke at the same time.

"Todoroki-,"

"(l/n), I-,"

We paused again, before he let me talk first. I knew this was it, I had to tell him, I promised Mina I would and after today, after him walking me home, I thought now would be as good a time as any. "O-okay... um... so, I have something to confess - I don't know how to say this, I should probably just come out and say it but it's so much harder then I thought it'd be, it shouldn't be this difficult should it-," but he once again interrupted my babbling.

"(l/n), I have feelings for you," he said, plain as day. I froze, my heart skipping several beats as a light pink dust adorned his cheeks, making him look even cuter. "I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way, I just had to tell you," he added quietly, looking away from me, apparently embarrassed. I gently cupped his cheek however, brushing my thumb gently across the bottom of his scar making him turn his head to look back at me.

"I-I like you too, Todoroki," I confessed. Weight immediately lifted off of my shoulders, and I breathed softly, staring into his hypnotic eyes.

"You're not repulsed?"

"Repulsed?" I questioned.

"By my scar..." he said hesitantly. I shook my head gently, leaning up on my tiptoes and gently pressing my lips against his, taking both him and myself by surprise. I pulled away just as quickly as I leant in, to see his wide eyes.

"Of course I'm not repulsed. There's nothing to be repulsed by," I whispered softly. The corners of his mouth turned up and this time he leaned in towards me, pressing his soft lips against mine. I again stood on tiptoes to make it easier for him, however he was still quite a bit taller then me. Our kiss was passionate, lighting a fire in my stomach, making my heart pound loudly, his grip on my waist making me weak at the knees. It felt so right, and I was so thankful for Mina's confidence boost as Todoroki and I moved our lips against each others perfectly in sync. Annoyingly, however, our kiss was interrupted by the opening of my front door.

"Oh my!" my mum's voice suddenly said, making Todoroki and I pull apart from each other quickly. She glanced between the two of us, neither Todoroki nor I knowing what to say. "You must be the famous Todoroki she's always blabbering on about!" She said making me incredibly flustered, feeling my cheeks burn horribly. "She's finally told you! Oh that's so sweet, you better take care fo my daughter-,"

"Mum!" I interrupted, completely embarrassed.

"I have every intention of treating your daughter with care and love," Todoroki said, bowing politely at her, taking me by surprise.

"Such a gentleman! I'll be in the front room, (y/n)," she said, leaving us alone.

"Yeah, great, thanks mum," I scoffed as she walked away. "I am so sorry about her-,"

"There's no need to apologise... so, (y/n), will you be mine?"

"Yes, absolutely Todoroki, yes!" I said happily, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in for another kiss.

"You know you can call me Shoto don't you?" He smiled when we pulled apart.

"Yes, Shoto," I said, trying it out. It seemed to role of my tongue so perfectly, like I should've been calling him by his first name ever since I met him.

"I'm sorry, I have to go see my mum now. Perhaps we can meet up tomorrow?" He suggested and I nodded frantically. He smiled once more, and kissed me goodbye before I watched him walk down the street and out of sight. I breathed out happily, walking into my flat and greeting my mother in the living room. Immediately I began talking about him, my mum and I being so close that we were able to do so comfortably. I couldn't stop fawning over him, and my mother was just as excited as I was. Little did I know, however, that Shoto was talking with his mother just as excited and happy, her happy to see the side of Shoto that reminded her of his youth when he'd sit and watch All Might on tv with her. Seeing him like this made her happy, my mum seeing me like this made her happy, and thankfully that happiness was going to stay for life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.6K 10
!!NSFW-fic!! "Y/n, you know damn well that this bag is fake and I don't fucking like it so next time I'm going to buy you dozens of them" "No! You ar...
193K 4.4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
38K 635 61
One-Shots, Headcannons, drabbles and more for Levi Ackerman~ More can be found on my Tumblr @the-traveling-poet I do I not own any of the SNK charac...
313K 6.7K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.