BeHir FF : It's Complicated (...

By mon__1311

A story of Mahir and Bela's complicated relationship. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 : BeHir Special
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 : Mystery Revealed
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 16

3.3K 292 84
By mon__1311

Mahir's POV

Pragati!!!

Mahir!!!

This was seriously a very pleasant surprise. The Doctor who I wasn't interested in meeting is my school friend.

We were engrossed in our chatting but the Nurse interrupted our talk.

Doctor... The patient's friend wants to join him... The Nurse words got a wide smile on my face.

But...

Please Prags... I pleaded as Pragati was surely gonna decline.

I need to have a talk with you... Only with you... Pragati tried to explain.

She knows everything... Please... Soon she agreed unwillingly.

The Nurse went out to call Bela but then returned after a few minutes alone.

Where's Bela??? I asked with a frown.

I don't know... She was just outside the when I came in but now she's nowhere... I immediately walked out to search for Bela.

I looked through the corridor and she wasn't there. I called her but she didn't receive the call. Then I called Kuhu. She was with RJ.

When she came even she was clueless about Bela's whereabouts.

Kuhu called Vish thinking she might know anything. But she didn't know too.

What's wrong??? Pragati asked.

Someone wants to separate us and can harm me for it then wouldn't that person harm Bela??? I wanted to voice my thoughts but I didn't.

I didn't know where to search for Bela. I was frustrated.

15 More minutes passed. Nothing changed. Bela didn't call neither was she picking our calls.

Hello... What??? When??? Hmmm ok... Kuhu spoke on the phone.

Bhai... Bela just reached home... She announced.

I sighed in relief but frowned too.

Why did she leave suddenly??? Why didn't she answer my calls???

Against Kuhu and Pragati's order, I decided to head back home.

I needed to know what happened, just yesterday everything between us got sorted and I don't want anymore problems.

____________________ 

Bela's POV

I felt so stupid thinking about my act. I just over reacted.

I was thinking about calling Mahir Ji as I sat down in the lawn.

I told you the reason behind Mahir Bhai's attack, didn't I??? It was Yuvi. He sat next to me.

I looked at him confused.

Why did you go with him??? You should had declined... Yuvi cleared it out.

I... I didn't know if I should tell Yuvi about Mahir Ji knowing the truth.

You need to stay away from Bhai for his betterment... Yuvi continued.

Who is that person??? I asked.

Who??? He asked back.

The one who wants to separate me and Mahir Ji... I answered and waited for my answer.

He looked at me surprised and I knew he hadn't expected that question.

Actually... I... Don't... Know... I... Just... Know... That... Someone... Wants... To... Separate... You... Both... He stammered as he spoke, clearly saying that something was fishy.

Even before I could ask anything further, he literally ran away.

I needed to tell Mahir Ji about this and thinking of him, suddenly I remembered that he still is with that Doctor.

Even though I tried to calm down, my hormones didn't. I was being hell jealous.

Oh come on Bela... Mahir Ji Loves You... I thought.

But then again the scene where he held the Doctor's hand flashed.

Confused right??? I myself am confused with what I'm feeling... In a minute I feel I over reacted then again I feel I did right... I know my Husband Loves me a lot but still I'm feeling insecure...

Argh!!! Just stop thinking Bela... I decided to divert my mind and so I decided to listen to some music.

I listened to a few songs and completely got lost in them. Until I felt an intense gaze on me.

Obviously it was Mahir Ji.

What???

I asked breaking his staring or rather say glaring session and even the silence prevailing from the past few minutes.

Don't you owe me an explanation??? He asked with anger in his voice.

I just left like coming home... It was a lie.

Oh really??? What changed your mind in just a minute??? He asked me.

Did he know that I had asked the Nurse to ask for the Doctor's permission??? I hope he doesn't know... But it seems like he knows that...

I looked at him and his expression told me that he knew it.

Just yesterday, everything between us got sorted... I don't want anymore lies between us... Whatever is going on in your mind, just say it...

He spoke cupping my cheeks and pulling me into his arms.

I just couldn't keep everything with myself only. So I told him everything.

Mr. Kabir Raichand & Mrs. Pragati Kabir Raichand...

After listening to me, Mahir Ji scrolled through his phone and showed me this photo.

I recognised that she was the Doctor.

My school friends... He added.

We were talking about how Prags is torturing Kabir from the past two days because he was too late for their date... I don't know when I had held her hand but it was just a friendly gesture... Mahir explained.

I felt so stupid about my immature act.

I'm so sorry... I just... I began to apologise but couldn't, as he didn't let me speak.

Oh I see someone was being possessive... I don't know about this side of yours... Actually I liked it... But please don't give me any more heart attacks...

His last sentence made me confused.

He then explained his worries and I too told him about Yuvi's weird behaviour.

Don't worry, I have an eye on him already... He assured me.

____________________

Yuvi's POV

Mahir... Tomorrow Mr. Shaan Kapoor is going to come home to meet you... Dad informed Bhai during dinner.

I already was aware about this though.

I saw Mahir Bhai and Bela's expression change as they heard Shaan's name.

Mahir Bhai too noticed Bela's expression. He asked her through signs and Bela smiled a little and nodded her head negatively. But Bhai wasn't satisfied with her answer.

I saw even Maa looking at them. I asked Bela to be away from him, but the opposite of that is happening.

I just hope that Psycho Shaan doesn't get to know about it tomorrow.

____________________ 

Mr. Psycho is none other than Shaan.
cherri_pearbhi You guessed it right, even though his name wasn't mentioned before in the story.

Any guesses for Ms. Egoistic???
Is Yuvi a positive or negative character???
What's gonna happen next???

I know that I'm not able to update regularly due to my exams, but doesn't mean that your response too decreases. The number of people commenting on the previous part was way to less. Hope to see a better response this time.

Vote & Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 7.3K 36
Sisters are the perfect Best Friends! A story of Twin Sisters and their broken hearts.
92.3K 9.3K 56
A BEHIR story with some mysteries. Bela, a sweet innocent girl starts falling for her new Boss from ther very first day she meets him. Mahir enters...
4.4K 291 28
Love, a journey that only experience can teach us, sometimes its full of pain or it can be a painkiller. This story is about Mahir and Bela's journe...