A Sky Full of Stars (Izuku Mi...

By hichi135

(Y/n) is a foreigner and it's their first day at UA. They meet new people, including Midoriya Izuku, who will... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Q&A!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Izuku's Birthday (Filler Chapter)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Hey Guys
What if.......

Chapter 22

5.9K 192 167
By hichi135

MIDORIYA'S POV:

I was sitting next to (L/n)-chan and Iida when Kacchan and Uraraka's names were announced. They both walked out onto the tournament grounds. I was watching very closely because I wanted to see what Uraraka is going to do.

I heard Iida call out my name and I turned to him. "What was the strategy you were planning to give Uraraka?" He asked.

This seemed to get (L/n)-chan's attention to as she looked in our direction. Whenever (L/n)-chan's eyes are on me, I get pretty uncomfortable quickly, like I feel pressured to say everything perfectly. I don't know why this is though, she is such a nice person and would never yell at me. She always has a positive take on any situation, good or bad. I truly value her as a friend. Still, it doesn't make me feel at ease when I am around her. I always break out into a sweat and get warmer when she looks at me.

I remember the question Iida asked me. "Oh! Well it's nothing much. Kacchan's very strong and doesn't leave much opening when he fights. When he sweats he can make more explosions and also use these to propel himself in the air, but if Uraraka could touch him, she would be able to have the upper hand."

Just as I finished, the battle started. Uraraka started running towards Kacchan. Since he won't want Uraraka getting close to him, he will instead use counterattacks. When she got closer, Kacchan mercilessly blasted her back.

"OCHAKO!" (L/n)-chan yelled beside me. She was on the edge of her seat, showing her worry for Uraraka.

As the smoke cleared, there stood what looked like Uraraka, but it was really just her jacket used as a decoy to get behind Kacchan. This worked, but with Kacchan's quick reflexes, he picked up on it immediately and once again blasted her.

This continued, Uraraka would get close to him and he would blast her away. (L/n)-chan looked up above the battle and poked at my shoulder.

"Look Midoriya. Ochako is floating all that rubble above them." She stated as I looked in the same direction. (L/n)-chan was right. As the two were fighting on the ground, there had to be at least a ton of rocks that Uraraka has been collecting.

Uraraka than put her fingers together and and released. All the rubble came crashing down at once in the direction of Kacchan. That was an amazing strategy and she couldn't have played it out better, but..... that victory didn't last long.

As Uraraka was running up to Kacchan. Kacchan raised his hand up and in one single blast, he destroyed all the debris falling towards him and with that, pushing Uraraka away. The crowd went crazy.

Though, this didn't stop Uraraka. She shakily stood back up and Kacchan, once again, started to run towards her, but as she turned around, her knees buckled and she fell to the ground and soon after that, fell unconscious. Therefore, making Kacchan the victor. I really thought that she could have done it.

I looked over at (L/n)-chan. She looked very dejected and I couldn't help but feel even worse after seeing her like that.

I laid a hand on her shoulder and she looked up at me. I tried to contain the heat rising to my cheeks.

"Hey, she'll be fine. I'll make sure to check up on her on my way to the arena." I said, trying to make her feel better.

She simply nodded. "I know. Thank you and good luck." She smiled, making me smile as well. I took my hand off of her shoulder and started to walk to my battle with Todoroki.

(Y/N)'S POV:

Midoriya walked off, leaving you and Iida to yourselves. You were incredibly worried about Ochako. She did such an amazing job, so why did it have to end like it did?

You tried to shake those thoughts out of your head and focus on what's happening now. There's no reason to get hung up over things you can't change and Midoriya said he would check up on her anyways.

Instead, you decided to shift your focus to the arena where Kirishima and Tetsutetsu were doing an arm wrestle since they got a draw.

This went on for a bit, but soon ended with Kirishima overpowering the other. Anyways, it went well overall, since the two competitors formed a new and bright bromance.

Ochako made it back with puffy eyes, but she didn't talk much. You made eye contact with her and smiled. She smiled back. You could tell she felt disappointed, but you weren't going to bug her about it.

The announcement came on telling us the next two competitors. Now that the break was over, there was another battle that you weren't particularly looking forward to, Midoriya against Todoroki.

They were both very good friends of yours, even if you are kind of avoiding Todoroki. You didn't want to have to choose who to cheer for. The worst part is that you are almost certain who was going to win. 

The battle commenced and almost immediately Todoroki fired a blast of ice at Midoriya, but before it could reach him, Midoriya used his quirk to destroy the ice. The only problem was that he broke one of his fingers. This blast caused an enormous amount of wind and Todoroki was blown back, but quickly stopped himself with his ice.

This happened again and again and again until Todoroki tried to get closer to him and capture him in ice, but that didn't stop Midoriya as he used his entire fist to blast it away. You cringed, knowing that those injuries were not going to take simple healing to patch up.

Once again, Todoroki fired a blast and Midoriya deflected it. They stopped and Midoriya started to say something you couldn't here. Todoroki charge at him, but Midoriya punched him with his quirk. It was the same pattern over and over again.

You were worried about Midoriya and the injuries he was sustaining. They paused again, talking to each other.

Midoriya yelled something and Todoroki looked shocked. All of a sudden, flames ignited all over the left side of Todoroki's body. You stared in amazement. This was the first time you saw Todoroki's flames.

Both of them were smiling as they started to charge forward. Your amazement quickly faded.

"They're going to kill each other!" You yelled as both of their quirks activated. Just then, Cementos created multiple walls in between them. They were completely destroyed by the two boys.

When the dust cleared, you saw Todoroki standing there and Midoriya was passed out and out of bands, making Todoroki the winner.

As they were taken off the arena and a short break was announce, you ran down to recovery girls room. You barged through the door.

"Midoriya!" You yelled and ran towards the bed he was laying on. There, you also noticed the presence of Recovery Girls and a skinny man with blonde hair, but at this point, you couldn't care less about them.

"Are you okay?!" You shouted.

"(L/n)-chan, what about the next battle." He asked, obviously in pain.

"They are taking a break to fix the arena. Anyway, answer my question." You stated again.

Just then, a few others popped into the room and asked if he was okay. They started talking over each other when Recovery Girls interrupted them.

"Now, now. Back off. I got to prepare for the surgery." She said.

"SURGERY!" everyone yelled at once. She led them out of the room and faced you.

"You have to go too." She moved towards you.

"Let me help!" You said. "My quirk is body manipulation. I can heal, so let me help."

"(L/n)-chan. You don't have your hero licence yet. On top of that your quirk lessens your energy and you have a battle coming up soon." Midoriya pleaded.

"First off we are on school grounds, so I'm allowed to use my quirk. Second off, do you really think I care about the battle when one of my friends are hurt. I'll forfeit the battle, just let me help!" You we're desperate at this point.

"While I admire your loyalty, your not allowed to stay in here. I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Recovery Girl said again.

Before she could get you out of the door. You put your hands on Midoriya's chest and activated your quirk. Green swirled around you two and his body started to heal.

Though, you didn't know what happened next because, before you knew it, everything went black and you passed out.

(A/N): Welp. That's it for this chapter folks. Sorry if this seemed rushed. I was trying to end the Sports Festival as fast as I can so I could move on to other things. Anyway, thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 597 26
A classic love story ......kinda. Izuku was born a girl in this fic, but she's quiet and to herself because of her past... Todoroki takes it upon him...
29.9K 565 8
Ochako Uraraka has been best friends with Izuku Midoriya since their first year at UA High School. She has also had a crush on him since then, but ha...
35.4K 800 25
Bakugou and (y/n) have been best friends since the day they were born. Bakugou was born at 11:57 pm and (y/n) was born at 12:01 am. Both of there mot...