Forever Now

By adrianasntlln

Kryzstofer is a Guardian Angel, Mikaela a Reaper. Mikaela and Kryzstofer are star crossed lovers. As by de... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Diary 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Kryzstofer's POV
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Kryzstofer's P.O.V
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Kryzstofer's P.O.V
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Kryzstofer's P.O.V
Short Story Notice and Questions
Chapter 23 (Filler)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 12

705 9 2
By adrianasntlln

* Dont play the video until you see an asterisk *

The singing is what matters not the beginning music.

Chapter 12

I stood in front of a large room, a large white empty room. I looked around and saw no one a large, table and seats were my only other occupants. A light shined in my face before being cut and the room darkening. I heard a flap of wings and the light returned. Seven men were now occupying the seats. Their wings separated them, the color of their tips different from each other.

“Mikaela you have been brought here for questioning.” A man said. He sat in the center of the table, arms crossed, his face soft. “Do you prefer English order Deutsch?”

“English.”

“Of course, you have been speaking it for a while now.” He chuckled. “How rude of me. Sit.” A chair appeared behind me, pushing itself against my legs making me sit on it.

“Why am I here?” I looked around, slightly scared. These were obviously powerful Angels, very powerful Angels.

“That we are.” A woman said. She sat on the mans right. She had her eyes closed and her hands were covering her ears. “You have been brought here to be questioned.”

“What?”

“Do you realize what you are doing?” She asked.

“What am I doing?”

“You are seducing him,” She inhaled. “Stop it!”

“What?!”

“Stop seducing him and bringing him to his fall.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Kryzstofer!” The woman yelled. “He must not fall.”

“Fall?” My voice caught in my throat.

“Yes, fall. Are you always this slow?” Another voice asked. “Why he favors you, humans, is beyond me.”

“Hadrian!” The first voice said. “I am Michaelle, Hadrian and Hexa.” He pointed to the man to his left and woman to his right. He didn't introduce the others.

“Hexa,” Hadrian whispered. “Go ahead.”

“As the counsel we must ask- no tell- you to stop seducing Kryzstofer. He is not meant to fall.”

“I haven't done anything.” I blushed.

“Your presence itself shortens his Lifesteam.” Michaelle said. “Everyone of your emotions seep into him and takes a part of him.”

“I don't understand.”

“Of course you don't!” Shouted Hadrian pounding his fist on the table. “You are a child compared to us- him!”

“Hadrian, control yourself.” Michaelle said calmly. “Shall we begin?”

~¤~

“What is happening to her?” Kryzstofer demanded.

“Calm down, brother.” Hixak sat down to Mikaela. Kryzstofer had his arm around her, trying to control her spasms. It is futile, Hixak thought, the hearing will take a while.

“What hearing?” Kryzstofer asked.

“Your getting weaker if you can't see it yourself.” Hixak said before getting up. He stood in the middle of the room and hummed.* He hummed the song of the angels. A song so beautiful only some could hear it. The song of pain, love, despair, jealousy, betrayal and hate.

Kryzstofer recognized it and began to hummed it as well. The louder they got the louder the voices in Hixak's head got. The voices of the hearing, the voices questioning Mikaela. He concentrated on Hadrian's voice. His voice always showed a deep emotion when speaking about Kryzstofer.

When the song finally stopped, the voices became faces.*(end?) On Earth Hixak collapsed. Kryzstofer caught him and helplessly looked on as his two halves laid on the floor. Mikaela would surely survive whatever was happening but would Hixak?

~¤~

“If I may interrupt?” Hixak's voice came from behind. I turned to see him, his face looked drained. “Yes? Good. Now let's see who we've got here.” He took an uncertain step towards the table.

“You are no longer allowed here!” Yelled Hadrian.

“Am I not?” He faked shock. “Oh, well then let's go Mikaela.” He turned towards me, offering his hand.

“STOP!” Shouted Michaelle, standing up.

“Father Mi-ka-e-le,” Hixak said enunciating. “its good to see you.”

“Hixak,” Michaelle nodded once. “you haven't grown up at all.”

“No, sir I have not.” Hixak responded. “Hello all.” He waved. The table nodded, Michaelle nodded and sat down. A smile appeared on his face, his wings shook lightly. “Are you... Have you...”

“I am fine, all is fine. Well, almost all.” He looked at me.

“She is fine.” Hadrian said bored.

“Here perhaps but back on Earth, Mikaela,” He placed his hand on my shoulder. “is having a violent seizure. And I don't know about you but I don't think that's good for Kryzstofer.”

Michael snapped his fingers and said, “She is no longer 'seizuring'.”

“Good.” He sat down on the floor, harshly. “Then lets get down to business. Kryzstofer's Lifestream is shortening fast, why?”

“Would you like a chair?” Hadrian asked, still bored. He waved his hand in an elaborate fashion as Hixak nodded no. He put his head on his palm and looked at Hixak, his expression fixed on Hixak's face.

"No, thank you bother." Hixak said amused. "Why?" He repeated.

"Her!" Yelled Hexa.

"Oh, come now, you don't believe that do you?" He shook his head from side to side and looked at Hexa. Her arms wavered a little bit, but they remained on her face. "Hexa, darling Mother that sees all, why are you lying?"

"Lying?!" Hexa yelled. "How dare you!"

"How dare I?" Hixak stood and walked to the table. He put his hands on the table and leaned into Hexa's seat. "How dare I reveal your master plan?"

"How dare you imply I am lying!"

"Are you not?" He asked, moving back to his seat on the floor. I sat there looking at them, feeling like an intruder. This sounded like 'Family' business.

"Enough!" Said Michaelle. "Explain yourself, Hixak and please Hexa refrain from talking." "Well, recently i've been informed that Hexa here," He pointed at her. "has been peeking, alot if you ask me, at Mikaela's life. Interrupting many times."

"Hexa." Michaelle turned to Hexa,.

"None of this is true."

"January, 1989. Mikaela's assingment was to 'take' the soul of a local DJ in Alabama. Upon securing said soul, my informant tells me that Hexa ordered a complete extermination of the building. Including hundred of other souls, none of which were actually needed, while Mikaela herself was still in the club. If it wasn't for my informant, she wouldn't had made it seeing as the 'extermination' included Angel dust which we all know is the only sure way to kill a Reaper." He clasp his hand together and motioned to Hexa. "What do you have to say dearest Mother?"

"It is all a lie." Hexa said, her voice cracking lightly.

"Who is your informant?"

"That I shall never reveal." His eyes wavered lightly over the table. Hadrian’s face tensed. "Then how do we know you are not lying?" Michaelle said.

"You shall have to take my word for it."  Hadrian snorted. Hixak looked at him and smiled. Something was going on with those two, i thought. They look awfully chummy for two Angels, one of which is fallen. "Brother, do you have something to say?"

"No, Hixak I do not." Hadrian turned to me. "You have been rather quiet."

"Yes, I have. Thanks for pointing it out." I said lightly.

"What is your take on this?" Hadrian asked me.

  "I remember that day. It happened as Hixak said. After I left the club with this guy, a few blocks off, there was an explosion. The next day, on the news, some teens died and two firemen. I felt awful, thinking I could've saved their souls."

"And then Kryzstofer came to you?"

"Yes, he came to talk to me after I avoided his latest assignment."

"Which you do often."

"As often as I get depressed, yes." I admitted. Both Hadrian and Hixak tilted their head at me.

Hixak looked at me worried, Hadrian sad. "How many times have you been depressed since your 'turning'?"

"Many. Mostly when babies or young kids die or expecting mothers."

"Understandable. Can you give me a number?"

"50 or so times during the Wars, from them till now perhaps 20."

"I see."

"Hadrian, may we speak of something else?" Hixak said softly.

"Yes, I apologize." He looked at Hixak, then at me. "Back to the matter at hand, do you think you are causing Kryzstofer harm?"

"No." I said softly. "I hope I am not."

"Hope?" Michaelle asked. "Why hope?"

"I don't want him to fall. He is honeslty a good person-Angel- I'd feel terrible if he fell."

"Even if it meant you two could be together?" Hixak asked me, he walked to stand next to Hadrian, as if that was his place, who turned his body towards him but kept his eyes on me.

"Especially if that happened."

"Why?" Michaelle sounded shocked. "Is that not what you want?"

"I've wanted it for decades, but what good does it do? He will always miss being an Angel, being a part of something good and sacred. I cannot, will not, let him abandon that, this, for me."

How could Kryzstofer ever leave the one place where he belonged? The only place he was made to be in, the only place where he is not alone? How could i take that away from him for me? I couldn’t. His life is here, and so is mine. He is my life and this is his life therefor this is my life as well. We would make it another way with out his falling, I swore to myself.

"I- we  honestly were not expecting to hear this from you." Hadrian said. "Especailly Hexa."

"Is that good?" I asked.

"We shall see." Michaelle said.

"We will relay our decision via Franco." One of the unnamed Angels said.

They stood flapped their wings and were gone. I stood up and looked around the room. Hadrian was still here talking Hixak. He'd turked in his wings and now stood in front if Hixak. Comparatively, they stood at the same hight. Hadrian was slightly muscular, his tight clothes were now fully visible.

"It was good to see you, brother."

"Will you stop calling me that? Its annoying." Hadrian said laughing. His laugh was like music.

"Hadrian..." Hixak began. "Thank you."

He stepped closer to him. "No problem, I owed you one."

He smiled tenderly at Hixak. "Now I owe you."

"No, you do n-" Hixak silenced his by placing his index finger on Hadrian's lips.

"Yes, I do." He carressed his cheek. "When ever you want to cash it in, you know where to find me."

"Yes, I do." He echoed. "Don't worry nothing will happen. I must go."

Hixak sighed and kissed Hadrian's cheek. "Until later then."

Hadrian disappeared.  Hixak sighed again and turned to Mikaela.

“Can we talk before we leave? Its the only time we will be in private.” I nodded. “I worry about Kryzstofer.” He sat down on the table. “I can’t always be around him, or you for that fact.”

“What do you mean?”

“I keep an eye on you, and Kryzstofer.”

“Why?”

“Because I love you.” He said smiling sadly. Somewhere deep in me I knew he meant Kryzstofer. He loved Kryzstofer.

“Oh.” I said.

“I love the both of you. Perhaps Kryzstofer more, yes, but only because we spent millions of years together. You, i’ve had to learn to love. You are my best friend, my only friend in this world.”

“Hixak...”

“Mikaela, I hate that you love him. I hate that he can’t provide for you.” He sighed and then on a lighter note added, "So now... how do we leave?"

"I don't even know how I got here!"

"Oh, right. Yes, alright." He mumbled in reply. "Hadrian! Michaelle!"

"What?" Hadrian appeared behind me.

"Love, would you mind getting us home."

"Yes! Of course, sorry."

“One more thing?” Hixak leaned into Hadrian and whispered something in his ear.

“I do not understand, but it will be done.” He turned to me. “Mikaela, it was nice to meet you. Hopefully, next time it will be under better circumstances.”

I nodded.

Hixak moved behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I was about to comment when Hadrian bursted into a magnificent white light. My ears buzzed and my eyes hurt for a moment. Then I felt heavy. I opened my eyes and saw that I was back on Earth with Kryzstofer. Hixak stood up and sighed.

“You better get smelling salts.” He said at Kryzstofer.

Then I passed out.... again.

-Comment and vote! 

This was actually shorter than i had expected. I haven't uploaded in a while and i just got this new Mac so i uploaded. One week, if not sooner, i shall have up Chapter 11 and 12, hopefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 168 15
your in the band called "tokio hotel".(you leave shortly after) you start to notice bill in a sort of way you never felt before, same with bill, but...
12.2K 197 14
Tom KaulitzXreader(xbill) !Lime! at first it was harmless self-harming, but time passed and now I just wanna die It's 2006, you, Bill and Tom have ju...
67.5K 1.9K 72
"𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚" Pearl Bellini, 20 years old. Her life has never been easy, she suffered from a...
175K 4.3K 60
"promiscuous girl, wherever you are, I'm all alone, and it's you that I want." "promiscuous boy, you already know, that I'm all yours, what you waiti...