SEMPITERNAL | Brawl Stars X R...

By OfStarGazing

[AUTHOR'S NOTE, 03/01/2024: I wrote this back when I was a super insensitive middle schooler, so prepare for... More

WRITER'S LETTER
REQUEST PAGE
ATTENTION | Leon X Reader
DIFFERENT | Werewolf Leon X Reader
HAUNTED MANSION | Mortis X Reader
LETTER | Sandy X Reader
SELFLESS | Tsundere! Penny X Reader
RAINY DAYS | Colt X Reader
SEATMATE | Sandy X Reader (Highschool! AU)
MAX HEADCANONS
FUNNY FEELING | Bo X Male! Reader
YANDERE! LEGENDARY BRAWLERS HEADCANONS
DORK | Flirty! Leon X Reader
NEW BOOK (Please read)
DEPENDANT | Yandere! Bibi X Reader

JEALOUSY | Yandere! Leon X Reader 🍋

6.7K 55 179
By OfStarGazing

The lovely art I put up there belongs to nekane_owo on Instagram!
Word count: 2579

Requested by: AestheticLicious

⚠️TW: non-con/dub-con, mirror kink, breeding kink

(As requested, a lemon and an AU! Where the legendary brawlers are treated and respected like kings there *wink wink*)

WARNING: This contains sexual themes. If you're under 18 or if you're uncomfortable with such themes, you may skip this part!

P.S. This isn’t gender neutral, the reader is female in this one. I’m sorry my male/other readers ꜀( ˊ̠˂˃ˋ̠ )꜆

**

⠀ There you are again. Being too close to someone when Leon told you not to. Leon quietly watches you, he can feel his heart wrenched at the sight of you talking with another man. When he saw you smile, anger and jealousy crept into his heart, making his fist curled into a ball. He tried to calm himself down, he can’t be selfish. No, not towards you.

⠀Crow seemed to notice this. Being the provocative little shit he was, he whispered to Leon’s ear as he smirked, “Go, get her, tiger,”

⠀Leon got provocated easily. His brain quickly accepts Crow’s provocation. He became invisible as he ran towards the man you were talking to. As he arrived close enough to the man, he threw a punch to the man’s face. Strong enough to make his knuckles redden and to make the man’s nose bleed.

⠀Your eyes widened at the view. You didn’t know Leon was like this. The Leon you knew was the cheerful and fun one. He was completely different from the aura until the look in his eyes. Everything about him now scares you. But, you can’t just stand still and watches the fight goes on. You needed to do something.

⠀“Leon! W-what have you done!?” you shouted, helping the poor man to get up on his foot.

⠀“I don’t like it when someone is taking control over what’s mine,” he cooed, he gave you an adorable pout, even though what he meant was completely different and violent.

⠀“He was just asking for directions!” you defended the poor man before you whispered to him, “Please go. I will take care of this,” The man nodded before running off, getting himself to safety.

⠀Suddenly, Leon stopped him by gripping the poor man’s shirt as he growled, “Where do you think you’re going?”

⠀“Leon! Stop! Please! He was just asking directions, nothing more! Don’t hurt him!” you shouted as you gripped Leon’s wrist, you wanted to fight him but he might be upset to you. “Aren’t you ashamed that you hurt someone when you’re the one who should be protecting them? You’re a brawler, Leon! A legendary one even! Think straight!” you added, trying to pull himself back.

⠀Crow smiled devilishly at the scene in front of him. He didn’t bother to help. He thought that sometimes Leon needs to take control over his little girlfriend too. He thought maybe his little girlfriend needs to be taught manners as well. Sometimes, the legendary brawlers can go violent, too. They’re actually the most violent amongst the other brawlers which made them the most feared and the most respected ones.

⠀(Y/n) was just a trophy road brawler and wasn’t actually interested in Leon. In fact, you had a crush on Brock instead. You liked him for how he treated you not like a love object. He treated you like a woman, he also respects your decisions. Not like Leon, who was madly in love with you, treating you like a love object. He is in love with you but his jealousy always get the best of him. You realized he was isolating you from everyone slowly.

⠀When he confessed his feelings to you, you actually rejected him. You said that you liked someone else. But, he held your wrist, his aura threatening you as he told you to reconsider your choice. You knew you had no other choices, besides, everyone serves for the legendary brawlers. They were treated like kings around here. Only Sandy said that he doesn’t need to be treated like that.

⠀So, you accepted Leon. Not in love, but in fear. And from that, Leon treated you like a love object. Even though he spoils you so much, you still hold your feelings to Brock.

⠀Here you are, defending the man who’s innocent and had nothing to do with Leon. This time, you disobeyed him. You want all this madness called, ‘love’ to stop. You stared deeply into Leon’s eyes — that is hiding under the hoodie’s shadow.

⠀Leon suddenly smirked, he flee his wrist from your grip before he gripped your wrist. The man quickly ran away as Leon’s grip on him slipped. But, Leon didn’t mind. His attention was now on you. Everything around him seemed to blur and his focus was only on you.

⠀“Well, (Y/n). Who are you to give me a speech like that?” he asked, he slightly tilted his head.

⠀“I-I—” he cutted you off by lifting you up in a bridal style. “W-where are we going, Leon?” you called out to him, but he ignored you and continued to run.

⠀Crow knew where all of this is heading to, so, he decided to gave the two of you some private time. He smirked as he holds his blade as he thought, ‘Maybe I should get a doll for me too,’.

**

⠀You were pinned against a wall by Leon. His arms caged you, not letting you escape easily. You were writhing underneath him, you had a smaller figure than him which he thought was adorable. Without a warning, he placed his lips on yours. He swiftly grasped your butt, making you gasp. He took the chance to slip his tongue in.

⠀Unfortunately, you didn’t have the chance to fight back so he quickly got the dominance. His tongue traced every millimeter of your mouth. Your hot breath fanned on his face and God, he was addicted. He gripped your wrist, pulling you closer to him. After what seemed like forever, you pulled away, a trail of saliva formed between the two of you.

⠀His hands trailed down to your chest. Your mind yelled at you to stop him but your body obeyed him. Your body likes this but your mind doesn’t. You let your mind take control of you. Your hand — shakily — pushed his hand away from your chest. He noticed that, his stare at you — which once was filled with lust — was now filled with disappointment.

⠀“(Y/n), do you not want to be mine forever? After I did this, no one can take you away from me anymore~!” he exclaimed, his tone was joyful but you know this boy was upset that you stopped him from what he desired to do.

⠀“Besides...” he trailed off before he leaned closer to your ear, whispering, “You should respect and obey me. You know I’m way more valuable than you, right? Treat me like a king,” His aura darkened again. He always did that to get something he desired.

⠀Suddenly, a feeling of pain stinged your neck. You gasped, Leon just bit you and you didn’t realize it. But he didn’t stop there, he continued to bit down your neck, leaving a lot of love bites. He wrapped an arm around your waist — to keep you close to him — while he places his other hand on the back of your head, his fingers played with your (h/c) hair.

⠀The amount of love bites he left on your neck was a lot and was visible. You were worried of what will everyone think about it. After he’s satisfied with the amount of love bites he left, he pulled away. The hand he once put on the back of your head was now trailing down to your chest. This time you obeyed him, you knew if you disobeyed him after the warning he gave you, he will not hesitate to leave some bruise on your delicate skin and maybe a little mind breaking.

⠀He carried you to his bed before he slowly began stripping you, teasing you. You pouted which made him let out a chuckle. Once he was done, he left you with nothing but your (f/c) bra, (f/c) underwear, and your white stockings that were pulled up your knees. His eyes admired your body as his hands began to caress your inner thigh, making you wet as ever. You didn’t want to do this. No, this all felt wrong to you. But to him? Your choices don’t matter, whether you like it or not, you have to face it.

⠀“(Y/n), sweetheart, you have such a delicate skin,” he purred which sends shivers down your spine but you decided to ignore him by looking away, ashamed that your body enjoyed this.

⠀He unclipped your (f/c) bra, tossing it away. Embarrassed, you covered your breasts with your little soft hands. Your cheeks flushed red as this was your first time being half naked in front of someone. The sight of you being embarrassed and half naked in front of him excites him. He loves seeing you like this, vulnerable and easy to be controlled.

⠀“No need to be shy with me. From now on, I’ll be seeing you like this often,” he cooed, convincing you to put your hands away which you slowly did.

⠀His hands caressed your breasts before he pinched your hard nipples which made you let out a soft moan. Leon heard this and he was obsessed hearing the melodious sound you made. He bent down a little, sucking your nipple. You quivered at the sensation. His hood fell down from his head, revealing his caramel-colored hair and his beautiful shamrock eyes. You were surprised at how attractive he was and began to wonder why he hid it. You were distracted by his looks which made you didn’t realize that he pulled down your (f/c) underwear.

⠀“Keep staring. Might as well be aware to your surroundings and keep your panties monitored,” he said as he shoved your underwear in front of you face, chuckling.

⠀You gasped before you exclaimed, “H-hey! Give that back to me!”

⠀“I’ll give it back to you. But, after we’re finished with this,” he said as he winked, your cheeks flushed crimson red again, nodding obediently. “Good girl,” he patted your head softly.

⠀“Here. Sit on my lap,” he commanded, patting on his lap. You obeyed, crouching towards him before sitting on his lap.

⠀There was a large mirror in front the two of you. You can see yourself clearly in the mirror. But oh dear, you were embarrassed to see yourself naked, sitting on a man’s lap you don’t even love. You felt like a whore, you felt like he just used you for his sexual desires. Before your thoughts began flooding you, he snapped you back to reality with a surprising move.

⠀He suddenly slid two fingers inside you without warning. A moan escaped your lips as he did so. You never touched yourself nor being touched by anyone so it hurts for the very first time.

⠀His pumps was slow and careful, but after awhile, he began to increase his pace and he gets even sloppier. The feeling of pain you once felt subsided and slowly becoming pleasure. Your mind was clouded with lust and your own sexual desires. Your moans filled the room. Leon was satisfied with the reaction you gave to him. Seeing you like this was like a dream to him. He is a pervert but only towards you.

⠀He whispered sweet things to you. Trying his best to pleasure you, even though he was getting more horny each second. Your eyes rolled upwards as you felt a tight knot building inside your stomach. He noticed that. When he saw your face, he knew that you were about to climax. This time not only increasing his pace, he added two more fingers inside you, making you surprised at the amount of pleasure you were getting.

⠀“A-ahn! L-leon! T-too much...” you trailed off. “I feel s-something weird! I-I think I’m going to cum,” you added when you feel your walls began to flutter delicately inside of you.

⠀His free hand grabbed your face, forcing you to look at the mirror as he whispered to your ears, “Go on. Look at how filthy you look. Look at yourself in the mirror, (Y/n). Aren’t you ashamed that you liked this?”

⠀“I-I—” you were cutted by your climax, your juices sprawning around you and on his fingers.

⠀He grabbed your face forcefully before placing his fingers inside your mouth, forcing you to taste your own juice. You licked some of your juices off his fingers which made him smirk in satisfaction.

⠀“Now that I’ve pleasured you. It’s your turn to pleasure me,” he cooed, pulling down his pants and his boxer.

⠀He was actually bigger than you think he is which left you thinking. How is that going to fit inside me? He’s going to break me! Leon looked like he knew what you were thinking, so he lifted you up by the waist before pulling you down again, but this time he inserted himself into your womanhood. You moaned loudly as your womanhood engulfs his manhood.

⠀“N-no! Stop! Pull it out! I-it hurts!” you yelled which made Leon shuts you up by biting your neck.

⠀“Shh... Lower down your voice, will you? You don’t want someone to hear us and see you like this, right?” he said which made you nod. God, he really knows how to take control of you, he knows how to calm you down and he knows more about you than yourself.

⠀As the pain subsided, he began moving, slowly and gently at first. Blood trickled down your womanhood, indicating that you were a virgin.

⠀“(Y/n), you’re still a virgin? What an innocent girl,” he whispered to your ears, sending shivers down your spine.

⠀You moaned, the feeling of pleasure overwhelmed you which made you feel a sense of euphoria. Slowly but surely, he picked up his pace. He grunted, pushing himself deeper inside you. As he did so, your lips parted, letting your tongue out as your (e/c) orbs rolled upwards.

⠀“F-faster...” you whispered, your body was exhausted, too exhausted to even form a sentence but your body craved the pleasure he gave to you.

⠀“I thought you didn’t want it?” he teased you, though he does increase his pace.

⠀His thrust became sloppier each second, but it gets faster and rougher everytime he hits your G-spot. You moaned, the feeling of pure ecstasy and pure bliss crept inside you. Your petite body began to tremble as you felt the knot in your stomach again. You knew he was coming too when his body began to tremble too. You panicked. You don’t want to be pregnant before marriage and mostly because you’re only eighteen, you’re too young to be a mother.

⠀“I-I’m close,” Leon whispered shakily.

⠀“N-No! Don’t! Pull it out, p-please!” you squeaked weakly, Leon doesn’t seem to care. You knew that you will get no reply but at least you tried, right?

⠀“I want you to take all of my cum, I want to fill you up with it!” he roared in determination before he released his semen into you, making you moan loudly.

⠀His semen began dripping out of your womanhood as he pulled his manhood out of you. He smirked at the view. Once again, he grabbed your face, forcing you to look into the mirror. Oh dear, you look very filthy, you were ashamed of yourself, of how your body liked this. He whispered something to you. Although, you didn’t hear it as you were slowly losing your consciousness. Even though you tried to stay awake as hard as you can, your body collapsed from the exhaustion.

**

Phew! This is so long! Sorry if it took so long! I am still quiet shy to write something like this ( 〃▽〃) I hope I get the AU and the lemon right, though!

Up next: Tsundere! Penny X Reader (requested)

Remember to leave a vote, my munchkins! 💞

~ Star 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
937K 57.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
334K 12.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
175K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...