More Than Meets The Eye

By macygirl1999

A simple transformers story. Follows the first movie. There isn't a lot of Optimus Prime X Reader books, I fe... More

Optimus Prime X Human!Reader
Contact, Injuries, and Desperate Sleep.
Home Sweet Home and Pick-Up Lines.
Stolen Car, "Are you a girl?", PTSD, and S-7?
Idiots, The All Spark, and Mission City.
Battle in Mission City, Hopelessness, and End of the Beginning.
Music, 2 in 1, and Base Doctors.
"Doing me a solid", Splinter of All Spark, and Good Questions.
Don't Feel So Good, Alien B!tch, and That Wasn't Smart.
Fugitives, Simmons, and Wheelie the Sparkling.
Jetfire, Egypt?!?!, and Pixie Dust.
Battle, Approval, and He's back!
Unwanted Emotions, Attack of the Pyscho-Ninja Copier, and Sentinel Prime.
Hacking/Chipped., Betrayal!, and Forseen Consequences..
Christmas Special
Wanted Intell., A Ship to Leave., and An Emotional Good-bye.
Rescue Mission., Raising Hell., and Beginning of the "Chicago War".
Small Scare, Rescue Mission, and Taunts.
Mystery Fellow., Carly!, and Resolution: Part 1..
Stuck., Men..., and "Don't ever look back!"
Memories., Confrontations., and The Beginning..
Off on the Wrong Foot, Literally., Heartache Episode., and Found..
Apologies., The Action Never Stops., and Brush of Death..
Determination., Arguments., and Getting on the Road, Again, Maybe?.
Meet-and-Greets., The Others., and Abandonment?

Parental Approval, What the hell!, and Arguments

1.4K 53 3
By macygirl1999

Optimus Prime's P.O.V.

The meeting with her parents didn't turn out the way I planned and from what I can tell from (Y/n)'s facial expressions it didn't turn out the way she planned either. We both have seen some crazy things especially as leaders, but this took us a whole other level. I don't know if I should be happy and yelling from the rooftops or terrified and be looking for a big rock to hide under.

Flashback to the meeting with (Y/n)'s Parents.

"Mom! Dad! Sam! I'm home and I brought someone with me to meet you!" (Y/n) yelled through the household. I stayed parked in front of the house on the street until her parents come out. I then saw (Y/n) push her Dad and Mom out of the house in front of her and Sam following out behind her. "I want you to meet my boyfriend, Optimus Prime!" (Y/n) said happily. I smiled at her joy and pride of who I was and transformed to greet them.

"Hello. I am Optimus Prime; it is a pleasure to meet the parents of (Y/n). She is very special to me in so many ways. I hope to get your blessing to continue this relationship." I said looking at her parents. I could see the smile on (Y/n)'s faces stay as I made my introductions.

"I knew it! Dad, you owe me twenty bucks!" Sam yelled. Her smile faded into a shocked face. I was confused about this expression and will ask her about it later.

"Yeah, yeah. It's fine with me. She's a grown woman and we raised her to kick any guys ass that disrespects her and her wishes so, whatever." Her Dad said with a shrug of his shoulders as he turned to walk into the house. He stopped and gave (Y/n) a hug and a kiss to her cheek in approval then entered the house with Sam running in after him.

"(Y/n), honey. I love you but I am too young to have grandkids right now. Maybe in a few years. I want you to get married before that as well. You are the most precious blessing we have gotten, and you fill our lives with so many emotions and I hope he makes you happy." Her mom told her while looking into her eyes and her hands-on (Y/n)'s shoulders.

"He makes me happy and cared for, Mom. I will be okay." (Y/n) said and pulled her Mom into a hug. Once they released each other from the hug her Mom had tears in her eyes and turned to me.

"A mother's approval is the highest sign of approval in society so Optimus Prime. You can date my daughter but if so as miss interpret a word of need or want wrong you are going to wish you never came to Earth and died. I will bring a thousand years of pain and! (Y/n), I'm not done. (Y/n) stop pushing me towards the house."

"I think he gets it, Mom. Love you but I have to get back to work. Bye, Sam! Bye, Dad! Love you! See you later Mom!"

"Come home for Thanksgiving this year please?"

"I will try Mom. I promise and if I can some of my unit is coming as well." (Y/n) yelled over her shoulder as she rushed to me signaling me to transform and go. She hopped in and I pulled out onto the street. "That went swimmingly." She said as she slumped into my seat more. I stayed silent as she curled into herself and hid her blushing red face. I smiled at the cute expression she wore.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

As soon as I got back from my one afternoon off, I am dumped with a ton of meetings and mission prepping and planning. I sighed and I told Optimus 'I loved him' and 'I'll see you later' then went off to go through everything.

Time Skip: Washington D.C.

Here I stood in D.C. in-between meeting in my military blues meeting people publicly and privately while Optimus is out kicking butt and, on another mission, when I left so, I had my own small tactical team on stand by and my own chauffeur. "I am Voshkod, General Counsel with the Ukrainian Department of Energy. My government will officially deny that we're having this conversation. At one of our decommissioned facilities, a, uh, a discovery was made, which I fear may be... alien in nature. The facility's name is Chernobyl." He said. I took this is serious consideration and decided we will help with a small team that I already have prepared for a situation like this and told him I would meet him there in less than twenty-four hours. When we got to base, I got ready and told Optimus we are going to need Autobot help for this small mission. He happily agreed and we separated to get ready. After loading up into the plane we got settled and we chatted on about what's been happening since we were separated for like two weeks without seeing each other. We landed and I was with Optimus and he dropped me off once I spotted the nice vehicle compared to the rest of the surroundings. I got out and walked over to Voshkod.

"Mr. Voshkod. So, uninhabited since '86. I hear it won't be livable again for another twenty thousand years. Have you thought about chemical tests that could possibly reduce the spread of radiation?" I asked as we started to walk to the site.

"At least. Ukraine was the most fertile land. It's a tragedy. This way."

"Gear up! We have sixty minutes on the ground. Watch your radiation levels. Mr. Voshkod, where's your protective gear?" I asked him as he wasn't paying attention to my questions but to something else. I looked in the direction he was looking to see something move quickly into the shadows, but I couldn't tell what it was or if it was nothing at all. I held my guard up higher and continued on. "Again. Where is your protective gear?" I asked him as I looked him in the eyes as we moved.

"It would not matter. For me, it's only a matter of time. Through the school. Yuri will take you below and one other thing, Colonel. In private... there were some energy experiments." He paused as we both heard a growl. I looked at him with suspicion. "It can wait." He said as he rushed off. I stared at him as he left. I signaled for the rest of the group to keep moving while I look around the area with my eyes and ears. I have a sneaky suspicion that there is something else going on in the area that Mr. Voshkod cannot tell us. I followed the rest of the soldiers into the facility when I saw what made everyone stop and stare. "Lennox, are you seeing what I am seeing?"

"Yes, I am. We need to contact Optimus." Lennox said as we moved around the object and started to investigate the scene. "Optimus, we got a visual. Looks like the object's clamped in some kind of a metal harness."

"What's this? Lennox! Why does this thing have Soviet space program markings on it?" I asked him as we stared at the box next to the object. I grabbed the box taking it with us as we were interrupted by a soldier.

"Energon readings, ma'am. It is strong... directly below us. It's coming fast." He yelled over the noise that was coming.

"Get ready! We're about to make contact. Get a line open to Optimus!" I yelled at soldiers and or to Lennox as he was contacting the Autobot we brought with us. It was silent and when there are times in silence you know that something big is going down once the noise kicks back in. In that moment of silence, I felt my heart beating louder than Optimus' engine when he revs it. A roar was heard and the solders I brought started to fight the giant Decepticon that looked like a worm. Bullets were flying as well as screams that led to the end of those who screamed. Lennox was giving orders to the remaining soldiers to get topside as I covered for them to move. Everyone was running from the thing as I grabbed the thing that was strapped to the contraption and the Soviet Space Program box and made a break for it. I made it out of the building and as far away from the radiation as possible before throwing off my protective gear as I gained speed away from the thing that attacked us. Optimus was already on the move as I was reaching my soldiers. Lennox continued to engage the Decepticon as it attacked us back. We were getting our asses handed to us as I got to the rest of the group that has survived so far. "Lennox! Get the heavy weapons!" I yelled as I fired a missile at the Decepticon. Lennox and the rest of the team got the heavy weaponry as Optimus attacked another Decepticon that came out of the worm Decepticon. Like seriously these things multiply like rabbits! After Optimus injured the normal-looking Decepticon they both left. "What the fucking hell!" I said in an open statement, but Optimus took it as a question and answered my mental question.

"That is Shockwave." He said. I took a deep breath and collapsed onto my butt in exhaustion.

"Why was he after this?" Lennox asked as the thing I grabbed stopped rolling a few feet away from Optimus.

"It is impossible. This is an engine part... from a long lost Autobot ship." He said which raised a million questions in his mind and mine. I knew this is going to spark up an argument between us and I don't know if he will believe me. The rest of the soldiers took the engine piece and left in the other vehicle and I stayed with Optimus. He transformed and I hooked up his trailer to him and hopped back into his cab. "Did you know?"

"Know about what?" I asked.

"How humans got ahold of an Autobot engine part?"

"No, I don't and in all honesty, I should know too but I don't even though we both are in charge of the N.E.S.T. operation." I sighed.

"I don't think I can trust you because I think you know something about this."

"Are you serious right now?" I asked him and he remained silent. I growled under my breath in frustration at him and his stubbornness. "I can't believe you! How dare you not trust me! I have given you all my trust and love and you spit in my face when we as a race have made mistakes. For the record I am the one who has corrected many mistakes that the human race has made, and I still am fixing them. All I want is someone to love me. Is that too much to ask?" I say in a frustrated tone that ended up being quieter and quieter the more I spoke. Sadness consumed my heart and mind. I started to collapse in on myself and the best way for me to get over this is to toughen my walls and knuckle down at work. We pulled into the transport station I unbuckled from the seat I was sitting in and got out of Optimus but not without slamming his door shut. Lennox came up to me with a smile but stopped when he saw the look in my eyes when I was marching to the plane.

"Hey, is everything alright?"

"Just peachy." I said shrugging his concern off on my state.

"If you say so."

"Get to the point, Lennox."

"Yes, ma'am." He said and started to debrief me as we loaded to go back to the main base. 

Author's Note: I am sorry for the delay. My mom took my laptop for work and I just got it back from her. I hope you are enjoying the book so far! If you aren't comment and I will make adjustments. If you want more check out my profile and read some of the other things that I have posted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 131 3
WHOLE MOVIE IS THE 1 CHAPTER 1: female 2: male 3: they/them Bayverse Bumblebee x reader A young transformer falls in love with his owner's sister. Th...
3.7K 116 19
After buying a Camaro, Lexi and her sister's life will never be the same. They meet the Autobots with Sam and Mikaela by their side. But then, Lexi m...
158K 3K 35
THIS BOOK IS BEING REWRITTEN!!! THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE THE ONES REWRITTEN BEFORE IT GO BACK TO THE OLD ONES. THE PLOT MAY BE CONFUSING. "All...
98.9K 3.4K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...