Hidden Under the Moon [Stiles...

By KarenAKAMint

Book 1 - Seasons 1 and 2 of Teen Wolf All right of Teen wolf belongs to Jeff Davis, but anything revolving ar... More

Season One
Prologue
Body Hunting
The New Girl
The Truth is Out
All for You
Official
Hostage
Werewolf Oven
Hangout
Mother's Boyfriend
Magic Bullet
Movie Crashers
Man of my Dreams
Mountain Lion
Argent History
It's Her
Blood
Night School Pt. 1
Night School Pt. 2
The Nightmare
Brat Under the Moon
The Beta
The Necklace
My Father
Awful Nightmare
First Fight
Dresses
Bloody Formal
Season Two
Beacon
Stalked by Hunters
Werewolf Ex
Immune
Connection
Scout
The Reptilian
Insane
Kanima
Testing Patients
Jackson
Not Gay
The Barnett History
The Lela Name
Future
Restraining Order
Restrained
Arguments & Theories
Life and Death
Connecting the Dots
Be the Spark
Pictures
I'll Show You Fun
Drink of Nightmares
Proof
Fury
Independence Day
Let's Play a Game
Master Plan
Epilogue
Book Two! Soon....
Book 2 is out!
10K Special!

First Date

560 11 3
By KarenAKAMint

Chapter 9

The next day, Stiles drove me to his place, where our date would be taking place, after school. Really it was the usual thing we would do sometimes, but this time it was to be together on a date. My heart was raising at the thought, but I kept myself in check. That when out the window when Noah called out to us from upstairs.

"Stiles? Is that you?" he called out.

Stiles laughed at my surprise but quickly replied, "And Juliette!"

Noah's head popped out into view as he greeted, "Hello, Juliette. How are you doing? The last time I saw you, I interrupted something."

I turned red at the reminder, "Right... No worries, Mr. Stilinski."

"That's good to hear," he grinned making his descent down the stairs, "Well I'm off to work, you kids stay out of trouble."

"Don't worry, Mr. Stilinski," I grinned over to Stiles, "We're planning an indoor night."

Stiles grinned at me and nodded in agreement. Noah nodded, confused at our code but allowed it nonetheless. He said his final goodbye as he headed out to work before Stiles and I stood there awkwardly. Feeling a bit on edge I quickly jumped to suggesting what to do.

"Do you want me to cook something?" I offered, "You can set up Star Wars on the tv so we can have a movie night."

"Are you sure you don't want to order in? I don't want you to cook on our date," he quickly asked clearly not very happy about the idea.

I blushed at the thought, "Would you like to cook with me? It will be fun."

Something must have clicked in his head to get him to grin. With a nodded confirmation, he joining me in the kitchen as we began to look for what to make. We ended up picking pasta and grilled chicken. It would be savory enough for Noah and healthier than the usual burger dinners he gets at the station.

I placed Stiles to do the pasta as it was simple enough to do, as I focused on the chicken. Eventually, he got bored of watching the water boil that he decided to get bold with the small intimate side glances we were sending each other. He stood behind me and hugged my waist, his head on my shoulder as he watched me cook the chicken.

"What's happening here?" Stiles and I pulled away from each other as soon as we heard Noah's voice, which only earned me to burn my arm a bit, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just made me jump a bit," I offered him a smile, hiding my arm from his view before turning the tables on him, "I thought you went to the station?"

"I forgot to take my wallet... why was Stiles hugging you?" He quickly turned the table back at us again.

Stiles and I avoided looking at each other, growing red by the second, but Stiles stuttered out, "Be-because we-we're dating..."

Noah's eyes went wide as he pointed at Stiles then to me and back to Stiles again. Once he finally accepted the revelation of his son dating his childhood friend, he grinned. Walking over to us he pulled me to hug and then patted Stiles' shoulder. To say both Stiles and I were confused, was an understatement of the century.

"It was about damn time you finally jump the gun," Noah laughed.

"Dad!" Stiles exclaimed, going redder than before.

I just covered my face in embarrassment.

"I'll leave you two then," Noah continued to laugh, "But no funny business..."

He went serious for a moment before he took his wallet and headed back to the station once more. I let out a sigh, letting all of my nerves drain out of me. That was also the moment where I finally noticed that the chicken was starting to burn.

"Oh, carp!" I exclaimed as I rushed to rescue the food.

Stiles started to laugh at my frantic state, but that earned him a smack on the shoulder, "Don't laugh!"

"I'm sorry!" Stiles continued to laugh, "It's just that you're really cute..."

My eyes went wide at his comment and I had to turn my head to look at him, clearly shocked.

"You think I'm cute?" I asked shyly.

That must have made Stiles stop his laughter as he looked over to me and grinned, "I've always thought you were cute, well when you weren't being cool."

My face when a darker shade of red as I returned my eyes on the chicken before me, "You're just messing with me..."

We were silent for a moment. The only thing that could be heard was the fire burning under the pan as the chicken sizzled due to the high heat. I jumped a bit when I felt familiar hands on my waist before having them wrap around my waist. My heart was pounding, but I wasn't the only one. Stiles' was getting fasted as he began to let out the sweet scent of desire. The same scent that I have smelt from him plenty of times around me.

Now that I think about it, he never gave off this strong of a scent around anyone else, definitely not around Lydia. If anything, really.

The scent of him was toxic to my mind as I turned off the heat and turned around in Stiles' arms. My wolf was running wild and howling as if it was excited about something. All that ran through my head was how much I wanted him at that moment. So much so, that my hands slid up his chest to reach up to grab a hold of his neck.

My breathing was getting shallow as I slowly began to pull him closer to me. Stiles' eyes went wide a moment but once he registered my mood, his eyes turned dark. My weakness, showing me a new side of them. Something so dark and new, it riled me further.

"Stiles..." I breathed out as our lips began to get closer.

He closed the gap as he gave me a deep and aggressive kiss. It felt like he needed this kiss to live, desperate to keep himself alive. I allowed him to explore and take all he needed because it was what I needed as well.

His hands unwrapped from my waist as he decided to dig his fingers into them instead. The slight pain from the tight grip was thrilling. The next thing he did cause me to gasp. His hand moved to my backside and lifted me onto the counter. The cold surface sent a chilling sensation that broke whatever spell Stiles had put me in with his eyes.

"Juliette..." Stiles breathed, his breath going ragged from the lack of air he was getting during our intense make-out session.

I cupped his face, pulling him for a small and chaste kiss, "Stiles, I think we should slow down... I don't want to rush you into anything that you aren't sure about."

That must have knocked some sense into him as if I had dumped a bucket of ice water over his head. His eyes slowly lost their lust as they returned to their rich mix between whiskey color and chocolate. I feared he would pull away from me, but he just placed his hands on either side of my thighs as he looked up at me.

"I don't know what got into me..." he grinned, "But that was one hell of a kiss..."

I laughed at his praise, "No complaints from me, but that was all you, baby."

"Baby?" Stiles finally pulled away.

My eyes went wide at his sudden change as I tried to take back the pet name, scared that he must not have liked it, "Sorry... It just came out, if you don't like it-"

"No..." Stiles took my hand in his, "I actually like it... You can use it, only I can call you baby girl."

Memories from the night that I slept in the same bed, rushed to my mind. My face turned bright red as I recalled the pet name he had used during his sleep talking. When it first came up, I found it funny but now it was so different. Now it sounded so hot to me, it embarrassed me to think of it that way.

"If you don't-" Stiles began but I quickly shut him up with a kiss on his lips.

Pulling away, I hid behind my hands as I told him, "No, I don't mind it..." I took a pause to bite my lip slightly before adding, "I actually think it's pretty hot..."

I had to push Stiles away after that as he began to smell like desire once more. I pushed him playfully out of the kitchen as I forbid him from entering in order to allow me to finish making dinner. He laughed at my shyness. He gave into my orders easily as he raised his hands in surrender before walking over to the TV to put on Star Wars.

I busied myself in making dinner, but that didn't help. My mind was flooded with naughty images surrounding what might have happened if I allowed us to continue. It only worked once I thought about the odd chance that Mr. Stilinski would have come back to his son having steamy sex in the middle of his kitchen.

It was at that moment that I was glad that Stiles was not a werewolf.

---

After eating dinner and watching Star Wars, Stiles and I agreed to take his father's dinner. On the drive over, he held onto my hand as he drove. I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my lips. The contact with him made my wolf settle down to a purr as it took in the affection behind the simple action.

Stiles and I said out hellos as we walked through the police station. Everyone knows of us since we tend to bring the Sheriff food, but then again everyone knows of Stiles from the number of times he got into trouble.

"I thought you guys said you are having an indoor day?" Noah called out as soon as he noticed us enter his office.

I laughed a bit before lifting the bag with his food, "I made dinner, and we thought that it would be good for you instead of the usual burgers you eat."

"I like those burgers," Noah retorted.

"Yeah," Stiles took a seat on one of the empty seats, "And I like to see my father live a long life. Besides, it's pasta and grilled chicken."

I placed the bag before Mr. Stilinski as he jumped into it. I took the seat beside Stiles as we watched his dad eat. We were engaged in small talk when Noah's phone rang. Stiles leaned forward to get as much info he could get from his seat on the other side of the desk. For me, it wasn't so hard to catch everything, but I kept myself calm to not give anything away.

"Sorry, kids," Noah got up after hanging the phone, "I have to get to the hospital."

"What happened?" Stiles asked, getting up himself, "Is it the bus driver?"

"Stiles, I need you to take Juliette home and get home yourself. It's a past curfew," Noah ordered making his way out of the station.

Stiles looked at me next which I answered his question, "The bus driver just passed away..."

Stiles and I didn't go home. No, we headed to Scott's to wait for him to get back from his hang out session. The lights in the house were out, so we assumed that Melissa was asleep. Being as quiet as we can, we made our way to Scott's room window and climbed in. Stiles went first as he entered the darkroom.

Before I even got to the window, I heard screams from inside. Both coming from Melissa and Stiles. I finished climbing the side of the house.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing here?" Melissa asked and then turning to see me, "You too, Juliette?"

"Hi, Aunt Mel..." I gave her a small sheepish wave.

"What am I doing? God, do either of you even play baseball?" Stiles asked, clearly calming down from the huge scare that Melissa gave him.

"What?" Scott asked as he turned on is lights.

Melissa looked over to her son and asked, "Can you please tell your friends to use the front door?"

"But we lock the front door," Scott answered calmly, "They wouldn't be able to get in."

"Yeah, exactly," Melisa rolled her eyes, putting the bat away, "And, by the way, do either of you care that there's a police-enforced curfew?"

All three of us answered at the same time, "No."

"No..." Melissa sighed, "Alright then. Well, you know what? That's about enough parenting for me for one night, so good night."

"Good night," we all called out to her.

Once Melisa was in her room, Scott turned over to us with a sigh, "What?"

"My dad left for the hospital 15 minutes ago. It's the bus driver," Stiles began to explain, "They said he succumbed to his wounds."

"Succumbed?" Scott asked.

"Scott," I sighed, "He's dead."

---

Scott soon left his place, leaving Stiles and I leaving as well. Unlike Scott, who rushed to where ever he went, Stiles was driving me back to my place. When we got to my house, we both noticed that I would be alone tonight since my mother's car was not in the driveway. I looked over to Stiles, ready to say my goodbyes to him when he looked at me with worry.

"You sure you don't want me to stay or just stay with us tonight?" he offered.

I placed my hand on his cheek as I gave him a sweet smile, "I'm sure. I'll make sure to call you if I think something is wrong again."

"You promise?" he asked, still holding on to his worried look.

I gave him a sweet kiss on the lips before I pulled away to look deeply into his eyes, "I promise, babe. I have you on speed dial."

He laughed, "You've always had me on speed dial."

"Your point?" I smirked.

Stiles continued to laugh as we said our goodbyes. I walked over to my door, giving Stiles a final wave before heading inside. The house was quiet as I took in everything around me. It smelled like it usually does, but the scent from the night before was still slightly in the air. It was a confusing scent that I can't figure out. It was a mix of anger, pride, love, and sorrow. I was not sure how anyone with that many emotions in a single moment, let alone anyone who would sneak into my room just to watch me sleep.

Whoever it was, it made me sick to my stomach. Going into my room to change out of my clothes and into a pair of shorts and a large band tee, I took my school bag, a few blankets, and pillows out to the living room. Until the scent finally leaves my room, I plan to sleep in the living room. Not that her mother had noticed since she has been on night shifts for the past few nights.

Turning on my television, I began to get through the new pile of homework I had to turn in later on the week. It was getting close to midnight when I was starting to get tired from the assignment and the TV show playing in the background. Putting down her things on the coffee table, I just laid down on the couch as I continued to watch the television. It didn't take long for me to slip into my slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 89 18
Where freshly turned teenage werewolf Scott McCall gets help from a friend and an ally from a mythology that's said to be so evil and malicious you'd...
2.5K 71 12
Scott McCall is bitten by The Alpha and turns into a werewolf. He then must learn how to balance being a werewolf with his normal life, including his...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...
14.6K 453 12
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...