Always

By emily__slater

Emily Adams is attending University of Chicago. She has a simple life, a boyfriend named Dylan, shes on the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 79

180 8 3
By emily__slater

I reply back to my mother before setting my phone back down, why I would I be gone this weekend, out of all weeekends. Harry need to talk, and trust me I do to. Part of me wants to fly back no matter how insane that sounds, to skip my game and catch the fastet flight out of here to him. I can't do that, let my team down, my parents down. Even myself, with my luck I would get back their and we would end up fighting again and I will regreat leaving.

I can't just have this keep happening, this constant arguments over things that don't matter. We keep doing thing we each know will make each other mad, then we regret it.
I finish getting ready before walking outside to the team that has gathered in the hall, waitining to go warm up at the field.

. . .

"Here we go girls, first away game." Coach says in the huddle before walking off to the field where the home team gets into positions.

"Good luck." Julia says as we part our ways and I make my way to the tip of the circle. The crowed here is alot bigger than at home. Most of the people were school colors and have banners to suport.

The reff blows his whistle and the game begins.

The game feels like it took hours but was only a bit under two hours, we all walk off the field and too our bags.

Coach gives a speach of how she loved the ball movement, and the amount of shots on goals we put on them. She complains on how the mid-feilders wern't getting as fast back as she would have hoped. She said it was a good over all win, two-zero is a good win.

"Theirs two taxi vans that will take us to the hotel, Theirs practice in an hour too. I begged the manager of the hotel to let us use their gym tonight." She explains and half the team groans angry that theirs more soccer. We will be so sore tomarrow.

The taxi door shuts and drives off to the fancy hotel, my stomach groans from being so hungry, coach did recremend buying food from the hotel food room. I also heard some girls on the team are ordering pizza tonight.
I will run in and grab something, we pull up the the hotel and I walk inside with Julia. She complains how the girl she was marking was trying to talk to her and she got really annoyed with her. I laugh as she tells me she asked her if it snows in Chicago.

"Is their a food room here?'" I ask the lady at the desk, as she applies more and more red lipstick on, nearly missing her lips, hitting the skin around.

"Yes, right back their." She tells me pointing to a room a few feet behind her, I say thank you and walk off to the room. A few people are in here but not much, it will probably fill up in an hour. One of the teammates boyfriends are here. I forgot about teammates, bringing a guest along. Most of them did, they just stayed in last night instead if going to the beach.

I grab a cup of coffee and an apple before finding myself to an elevator to get back to the room.

I spot coach waiting for the elevator as well, we stand their together as the door opens.

"Emily, I forgot to tell you, someone called me looking for you. He said it was urgent and had to talk to you now, I hope you wouldn't mind. I gave him your room number." Coach tells me.
What? Who would need to see me this urgent. Harry!

"Oh, thank you." I tell her.

"He can stay cause I said a guest are allowed. Next time I would have liked a warning to note it down." She tells me stepping out of the elevator.

"Okay." I nearly whisper before literally sprinting off to my room.

The door barges open and I see Harry sprawled out on my bed, looking so sexy, his hands are behind his head. He must have been waiting long. His eyes are shut and his legs are crossed with his brown boots still on.

"What are you doing here!" I nearly scream at him, confused and questioning him. Why would he fly here when I will be back tomorrow. He stands up from the bed and doesn't speak. His eyes stay glued onto mine, almost like he doesn't care what I have to say. Almost like he doesn't care that I'm angry how he flew all the way over here for something like this.
I hit my hands against his chest but he doesn't move. "Your such an idiot you know that right? I come home tomarrow, one day!" I yell at him, his eyes stay onto mine. Still keeping his silence.

"I couldn't wait." Is the first thing that leaves his lips, how can he just show up here like this. I'm in California, you don't just hop on a plane like this and show up like this?

"Harry, you had all week, we sat in class with silence. You could have said something then. But instead, being the crazy person you are, you would rather spend hundreds of dollars for a plane ticket here, you make no sense Harry. You come here with no notice, you can't just show up here and expect everything to be perfect all over again. This can't keep happening Harry, were going back and forth and. I don't know if I can handle it much longer." I let out my emotions to Harry, I watch as his face falls and my heart breaks. No matter how much I want to try, to keep trying with Harry. I know it will never work. We never work.

"I just wanted to fix everything, I got over everything with you and that bitch. You made it obvious that it was nothing, something that was my fault. So I forgive you." He says like it's something so simple.

"Well if it was only something you were able to say, I don't know anytime in the last week." I raise my voice at him.

"I couldn't, I still couldn't stand the fact that your lips have touched someone elses. You made me hurt, in ways I never had. I hate the fact knowing that you can just do something like that. I hate myself knowing I driven you into doing it too, I wish it was me you were kissing instead of some strangers lips." He says with his voice raised too a whisper.

"If this keeps happening, I know you will probably drive me into doing worse things. I know we both don't want that." I say clenching my fists.

"What if I don't, I don't want to lose you." He says taking a step closer, trying to touch my arm but I pull away.
"Harry." I warn, I can't fall for this again.

"I thought I was the one mad at you, not the other way around!" He yells taking a step back furious as of why I am not just accepting his apology. It's taking everything in me not to let him win this.

"Why do you keep pushing me away!" He yells.

"I'm pushing you away because, because I love you!" I yell, as soon as those words fall off my lips I see Harry face turn, not angry but confused. I never admitted it to myself that I love him, I do though. I love this man. No matter how much he drives me insane, he also keeps me sane at the same time.

"What?" He asks, is he being serious.

"Yes, Harry I love you, can't you see that. I am trying my best here to get you to go. For the best of us, we can't keep doing this to eachother." I said not yelling, but with a calm voice. My voice cracks and I feel hot sweaty tears slide down my face.

I wait for his response but I just don't hear anything. I'm suprised, suprised to hear him laugh. What is he doing making fun of me. I tell him I love him and he laughs at me? I wipe the tears from my eyes and keep my hands at my sides, angry from how he's acting.

"Stop laughing!" I yell but he has his hands on his knees laughing like he has never laughed before.

"Sorry, I just didn't expect this." Is all he says. I tell this man I love him and this is all he says. I have never seen something like this before. This is messed up, I have never heard of something so bizzar.

"This is all your going to say, really. I tell you that I love you. That I love you more than anyone, that no one has made me feel the way you make me do. A-nd this is what you do, you laugh. Great way to make me feel." I yell to a soft whisper, his face turns soft. Focused even,

"Why would you love me?" He asks, how couldn't I?

"Harry, don't embarress me." I tell him annoyed with the way he is taking those words into response. I love him more than I have loved anything or anyone. Just the way that he acts, the way he smiles, the way he brings his fingers to his lips when he speaks, the way he sits quietly in a room. The way he cares so much about his mother, the way he cares about me. The way he makes me feel, that urge of needing to by him. That fire on the pit of my stomach, he makes me feel. I wasn't supose to fall this hard for him. Love with him, it's not like I chose this, I didn't want to. It kinda just happen.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He confesses.

"All I did was come here and forgive you, not have you call out those big words too me." He says almost in a way that makes him mad that I said it. Why is he mad?

"You say it like a bad thing." I honestly admitt to him, I watch as his eyes gaze over my body. My sweaty body, I hate how I show up here after a game, with him seeing me with sweat coverd on my body. Like this couldn't have happen at a better time.

"No, no I didn't mean it like that. I'm happy that you said it to me. Cause I love you. I love you even though you make me so angry and I get so annoyed by you at the same time. I just can't help but love you, just like the way you love me." He says and a smile grows on my face as his does too. My heart swells with joy and happiness from his words.

"Seriously, or are you just messing with me. I can't have this being some sort of sick joke." I say honestly to this man that I love.

"No, I'm serious. I love my little soccer star to death. I have never loved someone so unconditionaly, and so dearly like Iv'e loved you." He speaks on a serious tone, like he's making a point. A smile wont leave my face, as his is the same.

He kisses my nose and I giggle from the feeling. His fingers intertwine with mine before kissing my lips in a soft delicate way. I pull away having to smile. The best type of kiss like this is when you have to pull away, cause you just need to smile and take it all in.

"So your done with your speech about being mad at me?" He asks me realising the kiss.

"Yeah, I'm done. Your "I love you" kinda made me re-think it." I laugh leaning back in for a kiss.

"I love you." I say with his forehead pressed against mine.

"I love you, Always." He says and his words tug at my heart. The way he said always, makes me know I will never feel like this with anyone else.

///Thanks for reading, so Happy I was finnaly able to write this sence!///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 159 15
18 year old, Emma Hudson gets herself invited to go on tour with her celebrity boyfriend, Harry Styles, and the rest of One Direction and she can't d...
12.1K 105 26
Alexis, a girl who gets yelled at in school. Harry Styles seemed to be the only one who can save her. She also keeps having these dreams. Read and fi...
48.6K 1.1K 24
It was a cold, January evening in New York City when Sydney, an 18 year old student at NYU, stopped at a nearby coffee shop simply to waste some time...
7.1K 538 46
Shaiden is just your ordinary girl. The only difference is that she is crazy rich. Her parents work all the time but has a really good relationship w...