Their Second Chance

By Ellezarina

Arranged Marriage was never in the Wishlist of 23 year old Sabrina. But the day 26 year old millionaire busin... More

Sabrina and Hamza
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 36

1.5K 55 6
By Ellezarina

"You..... Killing..... Me.." Alice struggled to talk. I released my vice grip.

"I missed you so much!" with that I started to cry. I hate period! Alice hugged me again and patted my back.

"You know how much I missed you. I felt so lonely! Alice I just can't do this. Oh god! Alice I never knew this will be so hard!" I cried more. I don't know why I was crying. But my hysteria was in some different level.

"Babe, I know it hurts.  I'm here, see? We'll deal this together" Alice said ever so softly. It was like an ice water in the scorching heat of sun. I love Hamza. But the level of comfort you feel with your best friend is not the same. I gathered myself and wiped my cheeks.

"I'm really happy you're here" I smiled and she lightly slapped my cheek.

"I know I'm very special. But you've got one incredible husband. Beauty with love." Alice said without any hesitation which eared a chuckle from Hamza.

"Let's go inside."  I said but kept my arm around her shoulder. Felt like I'll lose her. She's everything to me. She's a big part of me. I looked at Hamza who was smiling at me. I don't know what to say about this man. Surely my mom and dad's prayer payed off. Cause I am no good of a person myself. It was surely all the well being my parents prayed for me and I got it on a human version.

"No hugs for me then?" Hamza said playfully and Alice shook her head.

"You get to have sex with her almost everyday. Let me have my babe." Alice said shamelessly and Hamza turned a bit pink. He's blushing!  He is never used of listening things like this. He cleared his throat.

"Wow, Sab. You've got a decent man comparing how much of a shameless you are." Alice elbowed me and I rolled my eyes.

"Um.... Alice can I have Sabrina for a while?" Hamza said rather awkwardly. As if he is not asking for his wife. He has already given me to Alice. Wow guys. I'm officially Alice's best friend for my husband! Best friends goals it is!

"Yeah yeah sure. Do your quickies and don't be late." Alice shooed us. I glared at her. She is soo much for a filter less in front of my halal husband.

"let's go." I said as I pulled Hamza's hand.

"Try not to make sound!" Alice called from her shoulder and made herself comfortable on the couch as if it's her own house.

We went to our room and closed the door behind us. I wasted no time to hug him.

"Thanks for calling her." I smiled on his chest. Hamza kisses my head and gave me a little squeeze.

"Anything for you." he said.

"I'm sorry for yellling at you. For getting all my frustration out. I should have known this has taken a toll over you as well. But I was selfish to ignore that." I said again my eyes tearing.

"That's fine. Let's just not talk about it." Hamza said as he pulled back from the hug but still holding me by my waist.

"You enjoy with Alice for a while. It'll keep your mind off the things and apply for masters." Hamza said as he kisses my forehead.

"Where are you gonna sleep?" I said as I thought about the only bedroom we have is ours. Hamza has made other one his office and there's no space to sleep.

"Umm. Actually I'm going on a business tour. I kinda didn't want to leave you alone and called Alice. It'll kill two bird in one shot." Hamza smiles goofily. He knows how much I hate him being baby sitting me. But at the same time. I really didn't want to be alone now.

" Why did you tell me earlier? How long you are going to be away? " I said sounded hurt. I don't know why. Him being away for the first time. I really don't know how I feel about this.

"I don't really know. Cause I have to first make some deals then give lectured to 3 universities. It'll take 3 weeks I guess?" Hamza said. He was looking guilty. I cannot just make this man feel like this. He has already done so much for me.

"It's okay. You don't have to worry about anything. I have Alice with me. So just don't worry." I said caressing his cheek.

"Thanks. I thought you'd be sad." Hamza said.

"Honestly, I am. But you can't just leave everything for me. So it's alright. Did you pack?  I said.

"Yeah not taking much things. Cause it'll be a burden to carry things. Just some cloths and stuff. And Lots of files." Hamza chuckled.

"When do you leave?" I said tracing his chest.

"Now I guess? I have to meet my team on the office then we'd go." Hamza said. I sadly smiled at him and let him go off my arms.

"By the way how easily you made your mind up for Alice and you staying in the room and me outside?" Hamza crossed his arms and tried to look hurt.

"Well.... You see technically I met her before you. So my loyalty mostly lies with her." I said playfully. Hamza pulled me to him instantly and captured my lips. I kissed him back immediately.

"Allah! I'm gonna miss you so much." Hamza said resting his forehead on mine.

"Me too." I closed my eyes and   cherished the moment.

"You should get ready." I said and with much effort I got out of his arms and made him change. I went back to the living room finding Alice munching on the chips. I crashed beside her and shoved a mouth full of chips.

"So? What are the plans? How many fancy restaurants you are taking me with the money of your millionaire husband?" Alice said  and I chocked on my chips.

"Honestly we never talk about money. I mean really I don't have any idea how much money he owns. Like we live quite a low life. I think he likes this way. Living a simple life. I think he's more famous for his brain than his money. I mean how many businessman geta to be a  guest lecturer on top universities? " I said as I thought never in our 9 month married life I gave a damn about Hamza's money.

" A very rich and successful one apparently. " Alice answered.

" I never really thought that much deep with the money think. I mean I know he has a lot of money and all. And I like things this way. I'm sure the truth will overwhelm me. And there are lots of of people out there with money now. I just want him to earn it honestly. " I said.

" Souds like you. I'm sure you still use your saving now that you don't have a job. " Alice said and I nodded. This bitch knows me so much.

"I hope he helps people as well." I sighed. I just don't know what Hamza does with his money. Guarantee he doesn't waste those in casinos. But I've never heard of any charity events from him. Also he is Hamza the great. Show off is not his thing for sure. He'd do it rather silently.

" You know how I'd always imagine being always in a fight with your husband for taking you from me. But your man is so well behaved and gentle that it makes a lot for me to throw an offensive comment. Also I hate to admit. I'm glad you have him, he has you. " Alice said as she aggressively chews chips. I started to laugh.

" I'm all yours for the next 3 weeks. " I said punching her.

" Sorry babe, but I'm here for 1 week. My boss won't give me off for that much long. " Alice said and my face fell.

" Oh, that's fine." I said and thought about what I'd do in those 2 weeks.

" I'm leaving. " Hamza's voice came. I looked back. He's looking so good on office attire. I got up and hugged him.

" Good bye. " I said. He seemed a but awkward hugging me. I knew it was for Alice.

"She doesn't care. You want me to kiss you goodbye?" i whispered.

"But not in front of your best friend." Hamza whispered on my hair. I laughed at his cuteness.

"Bye Hamza. Hope you have an amazing trip." Alice called from the couch without looking at us. I chuckled. I never knew Hamza could be this awkward to show PDA. I walked him through the door and kissed him softly. He smiled. THAT smile!

"I'm gonna miss you." I sighed my smiled.

"Me too. Just don't be upset and call me whenever you want. Don't be alone at home. I have another surprise for you. Alice will tell you about it. And about the baby thing......listen.." Hamza crouched down to meet my eyes. It felt like he's talking to a baby.

" After I come back, we'll go to the doctor. We'll see what problem we have. You know I will love you anyway. " Hamza smiled. I was loss at words. I don't know what to do with this man. He's not real.

"I love you more than anything else." I said as I hugged him tight.

"I love you too." Hamza hugged me back with same force.

"Have a safe flight. Recite all the duas before you get in. Also call me when you reach." I said

"Okay. Allah Hafiz." Hamza said as he kissed my forehead.

"Allah Hafiz." I said as I watched him leave. It's gonna be a long month.

"I might be sitting where you and your husband had sex numerous times." Alice said as she gagged. I chuckled as looked for my bag.

"I just changed the sheet. Don't worry. It's clean." I said.

"It better be." Alice said as she got up.

"Let's go. Or else we'll be late." Alice said as she dragged outside.

After it felt like eternity Alice guiding me wrong direction 3 times, we reached the place. It was a simple hang out zone 30 minutes from our house which took us 2 hours. F Alice for that.

" You could've just told me the place's name." I scowled.

"Yeah sure." Alice completely ignored me and started to walk towards a table. I followed her and stopped as soon as I saw her with the people.

"Heyyyyyyyyyy!" Everyone greeted me and my heart filled with happiness.

"Sab! I missed you girl!" it was Elena who came and hugged me.  I hugged back.

"I missed you too." I said. The came Scot and Richard who looked tanner and worn out.

"Missed us?" the smashed me in a gourp hug and I almost begged God to let me be alive after the death hug.

"Wow! You guys look shit!" I said. Where in actual life they looks better than before. Like they don't look like those farm chickens.

"And you planned all this?" I said to Alice who just waves her hands in the air and ywaned.

"Now kiss my foot. Will you?" Alice said and I shook my head.  Everyone took seat on a table. It was good to see these people after a while. I missed them. And the awesome fact was Alice got in pretty well.

Now Scott was trying to mimick Alice's Boston Accent and miserablely failing.

"How come Sabrina doesnt have a Boston accent?" said Richard. I shrugged.

"Living in LA for too long I guess." I said as I took a sip from water.

"So? What are the future plans?" Elena said. My stomach twisted. I didn't know anything about future.

"I got a job in The Fare House company." said Scott.

"I'm still jobless." Elena said.

"I'm continuing my part time as long as I don't get an actual job" said Richard.

"Well Sab?" Scott elbowed me. I gulped.

"I don't know. I think I'm gonna do masters. But I'm not feeling like it. University without you guys will not be university." I said feeling disappointed again. I was emotionally unstable right now.

"Why though? Uni will always be uni." Scott said. I smelt something fishy.

"No you guys don't get it." I said covering my face with my hands.

"We do, cause we are also joining the masters program!" said Elena and my head snapped towards her.

"Tell me you are joking." I said, my voice shaking.

"Nope, we are not. LA is a shitty place to apply for a job without a masters degree. So yeah we are joining the masters program." Richard said.

"Which also starts in 9 days. You gotta hurry up babe!" Elena said. I got overwhelmed. This was the surprise!

Oh my god! How did I got so lucky?

"University it is! And this is for University and Alice who is an amazing best friend!" said Richard holding his drink. Except me everyone held their drink, I held my water.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 136 22
Afiya Riyaz is a lovely, carefree girl who aspires to independence and who adores her family. Azlan Khan, the CEO of his company and a professor, is...
55.5K 2.7K 13
Masir مصير - fate, destination Two years ago, everything changed for her. She lives in a joint family where she does not belong. She was just 15 wh...
85K 5K 31
(Published on Amazon as an e-book, sample here only)...... Nineteen year-old beautiful girl Hooriya Malik is a rich spoilt brat. She is Arrogant, St...
47.1K 1.5K 36
~ completed Meet Romessa Ansari, a girl who had gone on holidays to her home country with her family, but what she doesn't know is that something el...