(On Hold) A New Life

By Kai_Hope_Strength

(Sequel to The New Girl in Paris) So y/n, Ladybug, Chat noir and Rena Rouge have gotton just a few more steps... More

Chapter 1 (Black and White)
Chapter 2 (sometimes... things can't remain hidden forever)
Chapter 3 (the new y/n)
Chapter 4 (a water-ful fight)
Chapter 5 (the Hope)
Chapter 6 (oops)
Chapter 7 (True or False?)
Chapter 8 (is this just a game to you?)
Chapter 9 (The new normal?)
Chapter 10 (Not another one ruined)
Chapter 11 (making a new 'bond')
Chapter 12 (a good start)
Chapter 13 (seeing him)
Chapter 14 (dresses for the 'ball')
Chapter 15 (something to remember)
Chapter 16 (worst battle ever)
Chapter 17 (glad to be back)
Chapter 18 (No such thing as normal)
Chapter 19 (Finally, good news)
Chapter 20 (it never lasts, does it?)
Chapter 21 (The truth)
Chapter 22 (Never forgetting this moment)
Chapter 23 (No time for Games)
Chapter 24 (Just... Why?)
Chapter 25 (that which should not change)
Chapter 26 (Late night running)
Chapter 37 (That- That's just offensive-)
Chapter 28 (Let's try this again)

A/N

1.2K 14 1
By Kai_Hope_Strength

A/n: hey guys!  I hope you’re not too mad that I ended the first book like that!  If you don’t know what I mean, go look at my profile for a book called ‘A New Girl In Paris’, that is the first book.  So I just thought I should just give you a small heads up on something: Don’t expect for many season 3 things to come up.  I haven’t seen season three, nor have I finished all of season 2. I will try my best to catch up and add chapters based on those episodes while keeping the storyline, hopefully, very similar to what it was leading up to inside of the first book!  I want to thank everyone who has read, voted and commented on any books I’ve posted and know that I’m working on the ones that have ‘on-hold’ in the titles now. I’ve just been busy with school and trying to create new material that I’ve hit a roadblock on them.  I’ll still work on the multi-hybrid tho for anyone who has been waiting for that to update. Anyway, the next update should bring the new first chapter, cya there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 396 40
- • - • - • - • - • - • - • - Hugo Agreste has spent his whole life hearing stories of his parents: Ladybug and Chat Noir. Ever since the defeat of H...
32K 1.3K 55
What happens after Adrien and Kagami become official? Will Marinette move on? Will Adrien realize his true feelings? Will all this distractions allow...
6K 274 37
In this Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction, Chat Noir finally breaks from all of his family problems, love for Ladybug, and drama of his school, turning h...
31.4K 906 21
Lila found out Marinette's secret- that she is the protector of Paris, Ladybug. She blackmails Marinette in hopes to ruin her friendship with her cru...