Badder than Bad (Plus size st...

由 Undiscoveredbeauty_

"One day l decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl. I wear co... 更多

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chanter 6/Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's note: The messages
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Author's note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's note: The comments
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's note & my new book "The Dark Big girl" preview
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 27

51.8K 1.7K 256
由 Undiscoveredbeauty_

Autumn's birthday outfit & Lynda and her boyfriend Frank on side.

Ebony's POV

1 week later.

I finally found a condo which had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms which was absolutely perfect for Drew and I .

"So when are you gonna tell him?" Drew asked referring to my pregnancy.

Ever since we had Thanksgiving with Dr.  Kyle Evans and his wife Selene. They were like my parents. Ever since then I really noticed changes in Drew. His face was transforming into my father's image, I felt so proud my baby brother was growing.

"I don't know yet. I gotta think about that." I said.

"Well if you don't do it fast I'll tell him." He said. "Oh Yea did you call Autumn?" He asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

"Cause its her birthday." He said.

"Oh shit its November 29th already?" I asked. He nodded his head.

I picked up my phone and called Wayne.

"Hey Ebony ." he said.

"Hey. Is Autumn there?" I said.

"Mommy! I miss you." Autumn said.

"I miss you too. Happy birthday baby girl." I said.

”well its not really happy." She said

"Aww why?" I asked.

"Cause I wanna spend the day with you and daddy." She said.

"Well that wish is gonna come true . Imma be there in a few." I said.

"Ok." She said.

I hung up the phone and went to go take a shower. After all my regular hygiene stuff, I  got changed into my bleached skinny jeans, a black crew neck sweater that had Tupac on it and black loafers. I put some light makeup on and put my hair in a bun.

"Drew I'm about to leave anything you want me to get you?"  I asked .

"Maybe some food when you come back and look who's tryna look cute  for Wayne." He said.

"No I'm not." I said blushing.

"So you want me to believe you looking that nice for 5 year old girl's birthday?" He said smirking.

"Whatever Drew. I'm leaving." I said.

While driving, I started thinking of when I should I tell him about ms being pregnant. Even though I know he's gonna ask when can we get back together. I'm just gonna tell him how I feel and what should happen.

Wayne's POV

I drove with Autumn to the trampoline park since we were gonna meet Ebony there.

We stood there for a while until we seen Ebony walk up to us smiling . I don't know but for some reason she was glowing, like when I mean glowing like how Elizabeth was when she was pregnant with Autumn.

"Hey my baby." She said.

"Hey." I said.

"I was talking to Autumn." She said.

"Hi mommy, I'm glad you came!" Autumn said.

We walked into the indoor trampoline park and got told the rules and stuff before we went in.

After the hours at the trampoline park, I noticed Ebony kept going into the bathroom as if she had to throw up . Then we finally left and went to Hibachi for lunch.

"What would you like to drink?" The waitress asked.

"Lemonade." Autumn said.

"Iced Tea." Ebony said.

"Sprite." I said .

After a while the waitress brought our drinks and since hibachi was a serve yourself we went to go get our food.

While Autumn and I were eating we noticed Ebony came back with 2 big plates full of food.

1. She's glowing like a pregnant lady.

2. She's going t the bathroom every minute.

3. Now she has this weird appetite.

"I'm gonna go look at the fishes." Autumn said referring to the pond of fishes near by our table. I nodded my head.

"Wayne I have something to tell you." Ebony said.

"Ok what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm um p-." She said before I cut her off.

"Pregnant." I said.

"Yea how'd you know?" She asked.

"You were glowing, going to the bathroom and all the food you ate when we got here tells it all." I said.

"I was also thinking that since I don't want to be a desperate lonely baby mama, you could at least be in your child's life. Unless you're probably busy in Sincere's child and probably gonna be busy in Monica's child too." She said.

"I'm just gonna say it right now. I got a DNA test for both children and Sincere's son ain't mines since she was messing around with my cousin, we found out it was his son. The Monica she lied and said she was pregnant and made fake documents. I'm willing to be in my child's life and be with you." I said.

"No Wayne, there can't be a us. I really love you but what happened really hurt me and I think its best if we stay friends." She said .

"Ok I guess." I said. "So you gonna be in Virginia on Monday ?" I asked.

"Yea, I'm gonna get Ava as a roommate so of course Imma be there. Well I think I gotta get going." She said as she got up.

"Ok. Autumn, mommy's leaving." I said.

"Bye mommy. Thank you for making my birthday better." She said hugging Ebony.

"Bye baby and your welcome." Ebony said.

"Can I at least get a hug?" I asked.

"Of course." She said. Then she hugged, damn she smells so good. I'm glad I'm having a child with her too bad we gonna be just friends though.

I watch her get into her car and leave. As we got into our car too, my phone rang.

Me: Hello who this?

Unknown: This is detective Michaels. I'm the detective on the case of the shooting of your girlfriend .

Me: Yea. Did you find who did it?

Detective Michaels: In fact we did but we would like you to come to the station to see.

Me: Ok I'll be there in a few minutes.

I drove  Autumn to my parents house.

"Hey birthday girl." My ma said.

"Hi grandma, I'm sleeping over today." She said.

"Oh really? Come inside while I talk to ya daddy." My ma said. We watched as Autumn sent inside before talking.

"Have you talked to Ebony?" She asked.

"Yea ma. And she's pregnant." I said.

"Thank the Lord, out of them 2 hoes , she's  the one that's pregnant. So are y'all together?" She said.

"Nah she said she wanna just be friends and I agreed with her." I said.

"I know you don't wanna be just friends with her. You wanna be more than that but baby you gonna have to earn your way to where y'all used to stand." She said.

"I understand but I gotta go see ya later ma." I said kissing her cheek.

*At police station*

"That's the one that shot Ebony right there." The detective said pointing to some stud.

"Can I talk to her?" I asked.

"Sure." He sad letting me into a room with a police officer.

"So why you shot her?" I asked the stud.

"Cause I was paid." She said.

"Who paid you?" I asked.

"I can't tell that ." she said.

"Oh you can't tell? Ok." I said

Ebony's POV

"Drew I got your food for you!" I said.

"Aw thanks sis." He said

"No problem, oh hey Belle I didn't know you were here." I said.

"Hey and yea cause Drew said he was lonely so we watched some movies." She said.

"That's all y'all did cause I ain't tryna have no niece or nephew yet." I said.

"Nah sis we ain't doing that until we grown enough to." Drew said.

After telling them what happened today my phone started ring and it was Wayne.

Wayne: I need you to come to the police station.

Me: I hope you didn't get a arrested.

Wayne: Nah just come.

Me: Ok.

"Imma back." I said.

"Oh Ok but can you drop me off on your way." Belle said putting on her jacket. I nodded my head.

Before we left Drew and her kissed and hugged. I thought it was so cute.

I pulled up to the house and decided to say hi to Lynda before I leave. I knocked on the door. Then Lynda's boyfriend Frank answered.

"Bye I'll see you later Ebony." Belle said walking inside .

"Bye." I said. "Oh hey Frank . Is Lynda there?" I asked.

"Yea but she's asleep, you want me to tell her to call you when she walks up?" He said . I nodded my head and said bye and left.

*At the station*

I walked in and the detective took me into where Wayne, some police officer and the Stud from the club was at.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Well Ms.Ebony, this is the person that shot you but she was paid and won't tell us. So would you like to ask questions?" The detective said.

"Of course. Where's your phone please?" I asked.

"With the officer." She said giving me a flirtatious smirk.

The officer handed me the phone. I looked through her call history.

"Do you know Sincere Jones?" I asked .

"Yea." She said.

"Can I check your text messages with her?" I asked.

"No." She said.

"Well I will anyways." I said.

We read some of the text messages and found out Sincere was the one that paid her to do it.

Thanks for reading. Hope y'all enjoyed it. Happy ThanksgivingIt will probably take me a while until I update again since my birthday on Saturday and I got things to do in school.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

116K 2.5K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
117K 3.6K 28
Kenya Classic is 21 years old and born and raised in Atlanta. She moved out of her mama's house at 17 years old to do everything on her own. Her mama...
334K 18.4K 75
If there wasn't anything she hated the most it was MEN. Sevyn Moore, 22, was the girl that had a huge hatred towards the other gender. She had her re...
358K 11.7K 31
"Every since I've moved here he's been looking at me with lust in his eyes, i can see it but i wanna know....why me?" Rochelle Johnson is a 16, curvy...