Warrior Blood - Female Sasuke...

By BVx361

Another new description yet again,this time its very important.all chapters 1 - 18 are noncannon,and are gonn... More

the start of something..half big?
escalation..
forbiden love..
Revenge (PT1)
Revenge (PT3)
"Training" (PT1)
"Training" (PT2)
the """fight"""
complications..
the ""finale" battle
is this the end?..
what happens now..?
Female Sasuke X Male Reader:After Story
Answering sum questions..
Female Sasuke X Male Reader:Remains
FSxMR After Story:what happened to Naruto..

Revenge (PT2)

3.4K 50 14
By BVx361

Last time on "Main protagonist tries to smash emo goth girl",Y/N left the village in search of his goth emo biash,the Akasucci attacked,and now he is about to be raped by Kakashi..

-7 days ago..-

Y/N:"W-What?!"

Kakashi got off you

K:"where do you think you're going without supervision?"

You got up completely stunned

Y/N:"h-how did you two find me?!"

S:"it was pretty easy..but it's not two"
Y/N:"what?"

Naruto jumps you ans tackles you down

N:"Three!"
Y/N:"Naruto get the hell off me!"

He does so with you getting up

N:"sorry had to do it!"
Y/N:"you really didnt.."

You pat off the sand on you

K:"why were you heading to the hidden sand village?"
Y/N:"i wasnt heading there,but i was there.."

You explainto them that people with blakish red robes attacked the village.so you decided to try and track them down and wipe them out.

K:"and what if there were more of them?"
Y/N:"i'll just use sumoning jutsu on them!"
N:"or ya could use 3 other sumoning jutsu userss.."
Y/N:"....."

You sigh and look at them

Y/N:"fine,you can come with me.."
K:"we were gonna come with you anyway so you hadno choice"

Kakashi laughed..

Y/N:"even tho i hate ya'lls humor,i still love you 3..in a family way!!"
K:"addorable"

-now...-

You are running through a dark hallway...you were so close to finding Sasuke...you,Yamato and Sakura were running to Sai's location..you arrived to the location,what appeared to be a crater in the middle of the hall way..

Y:"Sai what the fuck happened?!"

You ran up to them with Sakura

Y/N:"the hell is going on?!-"

You felt a familiar presence glance over you..the feeling felt comforting yet intiminating..

S:"S..-Saskue.."

You turned to you're left,looking up at the person..you were about to break down into tears but you held back showing weakness..

FS:"well...this is a surprise....a massive one.."

You started tearing up..you took a step forward

Y/N:"SASUKE!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE...!"

FS:"it's not that i didnt like you Y/N,it's that i was gonna fix some things when i returned.."

You began to sob and cry

Y/N:"IS THIS HOW YOU FIX THINGS?! LEAVE THE ONES YOU LOVE FOR A SELFISH REASON THAT COULD'VE BEEN SOLVED EASILY!"

FS:"no Y/N..thats not what i mean..."
Y/N:"THEN WHAT IS IT SASUKE?!"

out of nowhere Sasuke appears beside you facing the others,grabbing you're neck

FS:"when i came back..i'd take over the Hideen Leaf..and make you and i rulers of the village..and this world.."

You were completely broken,you felt nothing..like the feeling of acomplishing something..and then after...you dont know what to do..

Y/N:"..i would've loved that....but i just cant agree with that.....im going to stop you from this corruption Sasuke.."

You heared a metalic touch slip out of something..and then..you felt something cold go through you're back and through the chest..you spat out lots of blood..unable to believe what just happened..

FS:"then rest....Y/N"...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
191K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
202K 9.5K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
213K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...