Hidden Under the Moon [Stiles...

By KarenAKAMint

Book 1 - Seasons 1 and 2 of Teen Wolf All right of Teen wolf belongs to Jeff Davis, but anything revolving ar... More

Season One
Prologue
Body Hunting
The New Girl
The Truth is Out
All for You
Official
Werewolf Oven
Hangout
First Date
Mother's Boyfriend
Magic Bullet
Movie Crashers
Man of my Dreams
Mountain Lion
Argent History
It's Her
Blood
Night School Pt. 1
Night School Pt. 2
The Nightmare
Brat Under the Moon
The Beta
The Necklace
My Father
Awful Nightmare
First Fight
Dresses
Bloody Formal
Season Two
Beacon
Stalked by Hunters
Werewolf Ex
Immune
Connection
Scout
The Reptilian
Insane
Kanima
Testing Patients
Jackson
Not Gay
The Barnett History
The Lela Name
Future
Restraining Order
Restrained
Arguments & Theories
Life and Death
Connecting the Dots
Be the Spark
Pictures
I'll Show You Fun
Drink of Nightmares
Proof
Fury
Independence Day
Let's Play a Game
Master Plan
Epilogue
Book Two! Soon....
Book 2 is out!
10K Special!

Hostage

715 11 1
By KarenAKAMint

Chapter 6

Friday came along smoothly. Well, as smooth as it is to train a newly bitten werewolf that is. Let me tell you, it's not that easy. I had my none werewolf mother teach me as best as she could, but I don't want to ask for her help right now. I want to allow her the peace of mind that I am okay and my life is as normal as it gets. Then there is me and Stiles dating, which let us to getting distracted at times.

I am pretty sure that the whole school knows about us. I mean we haven't really been hiding it either. We were always holding hands. Sharing small kisses in passing, and then there was the look that Allison kept telling me about. I was more than happy at the thought of having him as my boyfriend and hearing the validation that the love was genuine from everyone's perspective out of our own world.

"You are coming with me to take Jackson to see the doctor, right?" Lydia asked as she closed her locker, snapping me quickly out of my thoughts.

"I can't," I told her, closing my own locker, "You know on Fridays I spend it with the boys. Well, really I'm spending it with Sti-"

"Nope!" Lydia stated.

"What do you mean, nope?" I looked at her confused, "I can't have a nice movie night with my boyfriend?"

"I mean no, you are not going to be with him," she stated, "His best friend was the cause for Jackson's injury, so you stay with me."

"Are you keeping me hostage from Stiles, because that doesn't seem right if anything it should be Allison who should be going with you!" I exclaimed, "Scott's her boyfriend!"

"Yes," she crossed her arms, "Yes, I am. Besides, we need to talk about your little romance. You haven't really told me much about it."

I looked at her intensely for a moment but gave up with a sigh, "Fine... I'll meet you there I guess...:"

"I'll just drive you," Lydia started but I stopped her.

"No, Stiles will take me home so I can make dinner for my mom and drop it off for her since she will be having a late shift," I told her, "Then I will drive over to meet you later."

I gave her a quick wave before leaving her side. It was nearing the end of the school day which meant it was nearing game day. I sighed, not noticing a pair of arms taking a hold of me which caused me to yell from fright.

"Oh my god!" I gasped when I noticed who it was, "Stiles, what the hell! Do you want to kill me?"

"Sorry," he grinned, "But I need your help since Scott is hunting down for Allison."

"Fine," I sighed, "What do you need my help on."

He stopped me and point down the hall before asking, "What are they saying?"

I rolled my eyes as I played along with him. Following his line of sight, I noticed his father talking to the principal. I listened to what they were saying, shushing Stiles anytime he pulled me out of what they were talking about.

"They're implementing a curfew due to the animal attack," I spark noted.

Stiles let go of my shoulder as he exclaimed, "Unbelievable! While my dad is looking for an animal, the real murderer is out there walking freely."

"Well, you can't tell him about Derek..." I rubbed my arms.

"I can do something," he exclaimed back.

I crossed my arms, "Like what?"

"Find the body..." he stated matter a faculty.

"How are you going to do that, Sherlock?" I laughed sarcastically.

He pointed at me but I stopped him, "Nope, can't. Lydia is already on my case about leaving her after what Scott did as well as she's not happy I have been avoiding her questions about our relationship. I already told her I will be with her when she goes to take Jackson to the hospital for his check-up."

"But Fridays is our day!" he whined.

I shrugged, "Sorry, you have Scott to partially blame for that. Talk to you later?"

I gave him a quick kiss on his jaw before looking at him for a moment. Stiles nodded, sighing in defeat. I was about to walk away from him when I noticed the aftermath of whatever Scott and Allison were arguing about. All I got was the pure scent of anger coming off of Scott and the slight fear from Allison. When I tried to get to him, the bell went off and sighed. I would go after him but I don't need my mom to get a call for me ditching class right now.

---

I rushed to the familiar blue powder jeep where Stiles was waiting for me. My rushed footsteps grabbed his attention which leads to his smile to pull on his lips. Focused on my boyfriend's joy I jumped into his arms as he laughed and caught me. Planting a huge kiss on my lips, I smiled as I kissed back.

"Hey," Stiles laughed, "What was that for?"

I just laughed, "Because I won't be able to be with you tonight. Sorry again about that."

Stiles kissed my pouting lips as he reassured me, "I get to have you tomorrow then."

"I like the sound of that plan," I smiled.

Stiles opened up my door to allow me to get in. Closing my door once I was comfortable, he rushed to his side of the car turned on his car. As we drove, Stiles held my hand as I looked at him from my seat. He caught me staring but smiled wickedly.

"What are you looking at?" he asked.

I shrugged, "You. What? I can't stare at my boyfriend?"

"As long as I can stare at you," he grinned, "Look as much as you want."

Stiles parked his car in front of my place, the car still running. That only meant he was heading home since I was about to go join Lydia at the hospital to see how Jackson is doing.

"Thanks for the ride, stiles," I thanked him.

He grinned, "No problem. I'll call you later if anything werewolf related comes up."I nodded.

Stiles smiled his usual side grin, clearly proud of how things were going. Happy at that, I leaned over the gear shift and placed a single kiss on his cheek. With a wave and a promise to call later, I slipped out of his jeep and headed inside. To my surprise, my mom was still at home.

"Mom!" I exclaimed, half scared to see her, "I thought you have late shifts on Fridays?"

She laughed, "I do, but I agreed to a slightly later start."

"Oh, alright," I dropped my things on the bottom step of the stairs, "Well I was planning to make dinner for you to have since Lydia wants me to join her in taking Jackson to the hospital to look over his arm."

"I heard about that," my mom answered as she walked into the kitchen, "How did Scott do it?"

Shocked at the question, I busied myself in the kitchen as I began to work, "I don't know, I was kind of distracted to be paying attention to him..."

"Oh?" she grinned, "Was this distraction a quirky young man by the name of Stiles?"

"Mom..." I groaned.

She only laughed at my reaction before helping me to make dinner. We were catching up with each other as we cooked. Laughing and commenting on small things, it felt like nothing in the world was wrong. That Scott was no longer a werewolf or that there is no murdered out there killing people.

"You seem lost in thought..." my mother commented as we walked out to her car.

I offered her a smile and answered, "I just forgot how great it feels to just hang out with you sometimes."

"Aw, my baby girl!" my mother cooed as she pulled me into her arms.

"Mom!" I laughed but hugged her back.

"Come on," my mother pulled away, "Let's get to the hospital before I'm late and Lydia begins to get impatient."

I laughed but agreed. Taking our seats in her black SUV, we drove over to the Hospital. We split up at the entrance. Her heading over to where she had to go, and I made my way to where Lydia was waiting for me.

I had been sitting beside Lydia as we both messed with our cell phones for the past half an hour. Lydia was on a phone call as I went through my social media. I was in the middle of checking Instagram when a familiar voice came into my senses. I glanced over toward the direction of the voice and found Stiles trying to hide. Rolling my eyes I just got up from my seat and walked over to him.

"You know," I whispered closely behind his ear, causing him to jump at the sudden sound, "You are bad at hiding."

"Oh my god!" he exclaimed, clearly frightened by my sudden move, "Hey, Juls! Fancy meeting you here!"

I raised a brow at him at his attempt to cover his sudden visit, "Either you are here to take me away or you and Scott are doing your usual sneaky thing. Which one is it?"

"The latter..." he sighed.

I motioned to the vacant seats beside each other as we continued to talk about what Scott had found. The plan was okay but definitely dangerous if it didn't work. Either Derek finds us and kills us or we put an innocent man in jail which only makes things harder for me and Scott. All in all, it's a coin flip either way.

After a bit of waiting, I find playing with Stiles' hand. It was a small habit of mine to do with my own hand but having a new hand to explore like this was entertaining, to say the least. I was tracing his palm lines when I heard Lydia get up. I quickly followed after her, leaving Stiles at his seat.

"Did you do it?" Lydia asked.

Jackson nodded, "He said not to make it a habit, but one shot of Cottersal won't kill me."

"You should get another before the game," Lydia replied back quickly. Jackson just gave her a look before she continued, "The pros do it all the time. You want to be a high school amateur or do you. Want. To go. Pro?"

As soon as they began to make out, I looked away from them and excused myself, "Right, well... I am just going to get a ride from Stiles... See you tomorrow Lydia. Take it easy, Jackson."

I made my way over to Stiles who was watching our interactions. When he noticed me walking over to him instead of the couple, he smiled. I couldn't help return it with a slight blush on my cheeks. He had taken my hand into his as we just sat together, saying nothing. It was sweet and endearing. We didn't need words to say what we wanted to say to each other, we just needed the other to be there.

The moment was destroyed when Scott came over to us.

"It's the same!" Scott announced but paused at the sight of his two best friends holding hands, "Did I interrupt something?"

"Nope, just enjoying our small moments together" I smiled with a blush on my cheeks.

Scott smiled, ready to say something but Stiles stopped him by asking, "Are you sure it was the same?"

"It was the same scent," Scott answered completely forgetting what he was going to say.

Stiles nodded, "And are you sure you want to do this?"

"Stiles, it had bite marks..." Scott reassured him.

"Okay then," Stiles got up from his seat, pulling me up with him, "Let's go."

---

The three of us were seated in Stiles' jeep as we waited for Derek to leave his place if he would even leave at all. Really, who even knows if he would even leave his place at night. I don't know, I would rather just be at home, but here I am in another Stiles/Scott adventure.

I slapped Scott's shoulder to get his attention, "There he is!"

Scott rubbed his shoulder as we all watched Derek get into his car and drive away. Stiles turned his car back on and drove up to the house with his headlights off. I followed Scott out of the jeep, as I was stuck at the back and the front seat was my only exit. Stiles tossed me a flashlight as we approached the spot that smelled like blood.

"Wait... some thing's different..." Scott commented.

I looked over to him and asked back, "What do you mean? I can still make out the scent of blood."

"I don't know," Scott shook his head, "Let's just get this over with it."

We had been at it for a while now, as Stiles and Scott were well into the ground. I kept looking around my shoulder and keeping an ear out to any indication that someone was coming, but so far we were in the clear.

"What happens if Derek comes back?" I asked as I held the flashlight for the boys.

"Then we get the hell out of here," Stiles answered.

"What if he catches us?" Scott asked back.

"I have a plan for that," Stiles commented.

I raised a brow at him and asked, "And what is that plan?"

Stiles stopped digging for a moment looked up at me, "We run in different directions and whoever Derek catches first, too bad."

"I hate that plan" Scott announced.

I glared at Stiles and echo Scott, "Same..."

"Don't look at me like that," he flashed me a smile, "Derek has eyes for Scott. He wouldn't go after you."

"Whatever, Stiles," I huffed, "Get back to digging."

The boys continued to dig before Stiles hit something. Scott and Stiles stopped digging as they began to move the dirt with their hands. I kept the flashlight steady as I waited patiently to see what was under the bundle of fabric. As I watched, I began to get antsy and feel on edge. It wasn't my nerves, but something was causing me to feel this way like it was forcing me to lash out.

The boy's scream snapped me out of it as I saw them hope out of the hole they dug up that held a single wolf head inside. I looked at the animal in silent shook until Stiles pulled my attention to something underneath my feet. I flashed the flashlight over to what he was pointing out and I gasped. Stepping away from the poisonous flower, I tried to get as far away from it as I could, not wanting to lose against the effects that it gives werewolves.

Stiles quickly picked it up which caused the ground to glow with a spiral design and into the dug hole. Where the wolf head once sat still, not was replaced by the upper half of a female torso. As soon as the form was lifted, I could smell the distinct smell I was able to point out from Derek when I first saw him. I knew the woman in the pit was also a Hale.

"Stiles, I already told you," I spoke through my cell phone, "I can't go. Besides, after what I saw, I want to be as far away as I can from all of that... Please, stay out of trouble."

"I'll try," Stiles sign on the other end of the line.

I grinned at the sound of him finally agreeing, "Thank you. I'll see you at the game."

"See ya," he replied, a smile can be heard from his voice, "Have fun with your girl time with Lydia."

"Thanks and have fun with the supernatural, Sherlock," I laughed and quickly hung up.

Lydia rolled her eyes as she walked out of her bathroom. I just shrugged as we continued to get ready for the game later on tonight. I was forced to also join her in taking Jackson to the hospital again to get another shot before the game. I just spent it in the car texting Stiles but it wasn't long before they headed over to the school.

Juliette and Lydia were down on the field waiting for the players to come out of the locker room. Lydia was looking out to the players that had made it out already but it was clear that the person she was looking for was still in the locker room. Juliette looked around to look for her two best friends as she played with her leather jacket. She had decided to go with a maroon colored top with dark washed jeans, a pair of wedged heels and a black leather jacket for the game tonight.

"Scott!" Lydia called out to the shaggy-haired boy and pulled him close to her.

Juliette to turn around quickly, catching Stiles' grin. She quickly returned it and walked over to him. We both watched Lydia's show as I took hold of his hand. Leaning forward I whispered him quick, good luck, before leaving him to get ready for the game. He stopped me and gave me a quick peck on the lips before running off. Lydia gave me a look which only earned her an eye roll. Allison waved them over as she pointed over to the man beside her.

"Lydia, I want you to meet my dad. Juliette you remember, right?" Allison asked toward my direction, behind Lydia.

"Of course," I smiled perfectly, "It's good to see you again, Mr. Argent."

"Always good to see Allison is making friends very quickly," Mr. Argent replied.

The whistle soon blew, causing the crowd to settle down and watch the players get onto the field. Everything seemed like it was doing well, but the longer I watched the game, the more I began to see and hear that the players were outing Scott from playing.

The mastermind behind it?

Jackson.

The culprit dashed toward Scott as he attempted to go for the ball. Scott got pushed to the side allowing Jackson to take the ball and scoring himself. Everyone cheered for the score. Lydia nudged her as she asked for Allison and my help with a sign. Not wanting to sour the mood, I just nodded and help hold up the sign between the three of us. Glancing up to read it, I regretted the decision to even agree.

Looking back to the field, she noticed Scott looking up to the sign. I could feel him getting angry by the second, which only meant one thing. I nudged Lydia and told her I would be right back. I didn't wait for her permission as I made my way to Stiles on the bench.

Taking a seat beside him, I announced, "He's changing..."

"What!" Stiles jumped a bit, "How do you know?"

"I can smell the anger coming from him..." Juliette answered as she kept an eye on Scott on the field, "We need to calm him down."

"And how do you expect us to do that?" he hissed back.

"Barnett!" they both jumped at Coach Finstock yelling, "Get off the field!"

I quickly got up, "Sorry about that coach!"

Before I did what he had ordered me to do, I sent Stiles a glance his way. When I got back to my seat when Lydia and Allison held up a new sign. My mind was racing to think of a way to either calm Scott or how I was going to distract everyone's attention away from Scott. It didn't help when he decided to finally go all out to win the game.

Everyone was going crazy as Scott continued to score for the team, bringing the game to a tie. I was beginning to get fidgety as I watched the game. Suddenly, Scott stopped in the middle of the game. I took this moment of suspense to go back to Stiles' side.

"Scott," she said under my breath as I got onto the field, "Find your focus." I got to Stiles when an idea popped into my head, "Scott, find Allison."

I took a hold of Stiles' arm as she focused on Allison as well. To her luck, she was talking to him. As soon as she said her piece, Scott scored, winning the game. I cheered with Stiles when he suddenly took her into his arms to twirl her in a circle.

"Scott did it!" he cheered before putting me back down on the grass.

I giggled at his excitement before I pulled his face closer to my own and giving him a long kiss on his lips. Everyone was rushing to the field as Stiles held my waist closely to his body. We pulled away as we smiled at each other.

"One less thing to worry about for now," I smiled at his shocked and slightly dazed look.

I was about to say more when I took note of a conversation that piqued my interest. Mr. Stilinski was on the phone about Derek. Stiles noticed my sudden change and looked over to his father to noticed him on the phone. We waited for him to end the call before we were told about the context of the call he had just gotten off of.

Derek was out of jail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 8.4K 88
Katherine McCall lived a normal life with a somewhat normal brother and a normal crush on best friend Stiles. It was everything she could keep up wit...
1.6K 34 12
While Scott struggles to find his place as an Alpha, he, Allison and Stiles begin to experience strange side effects as a result of reigniting the po...
538K 12.6K 42
--I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF THAT RIGHT GOES TO JEFF DAVIS WHO IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, THE ONLY PEOPLE I OWN IN THE STORY IS FREY, RIKA, ERIK, FINN, AND MI...
2.5K 71 12
Scott McCall is bitten by The Alpha and turns into a werewolf. He then must learn how to balance being a werewolf with his normal life, including his...