Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)

3.3K 163 46
By Mysti_Noona

YOONGI POV:

The words just spilled out of me, as if by their own accord. Finally becoming one with Y/N seemed to unlock something in my heart and it allowed me to let go - and doing so felt like 1,000 pounds was lifted off me.

I don't know why I said I THOUGHT I was in love with her at first, but as I examined the feelings stirring within me, I understood why. I KNEW I was in love with her, but a little piece of me was still hesitant and scared, worried that she didn't feel the same as me - or at least didn't feel as deeply as I did. She was quiet afterwards, her fingers having stilled on my back. I felt panic starting to rise in my throat, as I wondered if I had said it too soon, or said something that she didn't feel for me. I think she could sense I was able to pull away, as she suddenly flattened her hands on my back, keeping me close to her.

She buried her face into my chest again so I wasn't able to see her as she said, "I think I am in love with you too, Yoongi. No.... I KNOW I am. I've known for a while, actually." She chuckled against my chest, her warm breath tickling the spattering of dark chest hair there.

I hugged her to me, as I felt giddiness come over me at her words and a sense of relief. My right hand moved between us to lift her chin so her eyes came up to meet mine and I leaned over, bringing my lips to hers and kissing her passionately. I pulled away and placed another kiss on her forehead before I laid back down again, my chin on top of her head as she laid hers on my chest.

The afterglow was something I had never experienced before, as the few times I had sex in the past were fleeting and without these feelings. I started to wonder what time it was, knowing that it was getting late. I didn't want it to end, though. My right hand started to move across her back, slowly exploring her contours as we laid together. My hand moved down and over her butt and I gripped her in my large hand, palming her like a basketball. She squealed a little bit in my chest, which just made me chuckle. My hand moved down, caressing her thigh and up more, moving lightly over her hips. I got almost to her waist when her breath hitched and then she began to laugh, attempting to pull away from me. She was ticklish there - and I knew what I had to do.

I held her firm against me with my left arm while I continued to rake my fingertips over that sensitive area as she began to buck against me, laughing harder.

"Yoon....Yoongi...ahahahahahaha stop it I'm so ticklish right there," she said, squirming around. I started to chuckle harder, moving my hand up and over her, my fingers dancing on her skin as I looked for more places where she was ticklish. I cupped her breast in my hand roughly which made her gasp with pleasure, before my fingers moved over to dance on her skin right under her armpit. She HOWLED with laughter then, jerking herself from me and flung herself on her back. I wasn't about to let her get away though and I moved on top of her, my body moving between her legs and forcing her to open up to me. I could feel the wetness between her legs still, pushing against me. I started to get hard again, and I thrusted deliciously against her, my hands moving to hold hers above her head as I leaned down and attacked her nipples with my mouth.

She moaned, rolling her hips against me and I started to breathe more erratically. "Yoongi....I want to, but I don't think I can. I'm sore," she said, whimpering and moaning as she pressed her pelvis up against me.

"Was I too rough with you earlier," I asked, panting as I released her hands and propped myself up on my arms on either side of her head so I wouldn't crush her with my weight. She shook her head no as she laid there, her eyes closed and her mouth parted slightly. I leaned down, kissing the tip of her nose.

"No, you weren't too rough on me. I knew you were restraining yourself. I'm still sore though. I feel bad - you made me cum so many times, and I only made you cum once," she said, a little pout moving across her lips.

I chuckled at that sight, she looked so damn cute. I nipped her bottom lip with my teeth and suckled there with my lips, making her gasp and open her mouth so I can slip my tongue inside. I kissed her long and hard, her hands moving up and down my chest, feeling every groove and muscle. Her right hand moved lower, grasping my hard cock in her hand and I gasped in her mouth as she gave it a squeeze. She let go and placed both hands on my chest and pushed, rolling me off of her. Before I could say anything she then moved down between my legs and took me swiftly in her mouth, swallowing me almost to the base.

The pleasure that shot through my body from this was incredible, and my hips lifted and bucked, causing her to gag slightly. I felt her move back, my now hard cock sliding slowly out of her mouth and she wrapped her hand around the shaft again, using her saliva to lubricate it as she began to stroke me.

I was becoming a moaning mess underneath her, my right hand moving to rub across my chest and stomach, my left hand moving down to tangle my fingers in her hair as she laid on her side next to my outstretched legs. "Baby that feels so good, oh my God," I moaned.

She hummed in approval, taking the tip of my cock in her mouth and swirling her tongue around as she continued to stroke me, her other hand moving down to cup my balls. I applied pressure to the back of her head, gripping her hair a little harder in my hand. Her hair was still in an updo but was a bit messy now, the pins digging into my fingers.

"You are doing so good, Babygirl, sucking my cock like that. I know it's the first one you've ever had in your mouth. You love how big I am don't you, Babygirl," I cooed at her.

She obviously had a praise kink, as she moaned with my cock filling her mouth. She released me with a pop, licking a strip up the underside of my dick. "I do love it daddy, you fill both of my holes up so well," she said, taking me in her mouth again as she moved in between my legs.

She called me Daddy again which drove me wild, and coupled with the dirty talk she was working me up into a frenzy of passion and lust. Both hands now gripped her hair as I pushed her down onto my cock, digging my heels into the bed as I began to thrust up into her mouth. She took me all in, over and over again, never complaining even as I felt the tip hit the back of her throat repeatedly. I was getting closer and I began to lift my head up and watch as my length moved faster and faster in her mouth, her head bobbing up and down with increasing speed.

"Fuck I'm going to come, Babygirl! Daddy is going to cum in your mouth, Babygirl, mmmmm ugh do you want it in your mouth baby," I asked, panting and groaning as I was trying to keep from cumming.

She moaned and I could feel the vibration as she said "mmhmm", her mouth full of my cock, her head moving up and down fast as her hand took turns stroking the rest of my length or cupping my balls in her hand while using her other hand to hold herself up over me. The vibration and feeling of her mouth on me pushed me over the edge and I stilled, my ass up off the bed as I held tight, cumming into her mouth. I could feel each shot of cum hitting the back of her throat as she stilled, letting me fill her mouth up. When I felt the last twitch come from my cock I let my body fall, most of my cock sliding out of her mouth.

She pulled back even further, sitting up and moving quickly to the bathroom. I figured she would probably spit in the toilet or the sink, and I could hear the water turn on as I laid there trying to catch my breath. My body was jello by this point, and I probably couldn't have moved even if I wanted to. She came out of the bathroom, her naked body glistening with sweat. She looked just as tired as I was. I got up off the bed, sitting on the edge as I grabbed her and moved her between my legs, my now spent cock laying on my thigh. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her to me, kissing her deeply. She tasted of my toothpaste, and as she leaned into me she wrapped her arms around me as well.

I broke the kiss and glanced up at the wall, seeing it was 11:10 p.m. on the clock. I had about 25 minutes before I had to get her ready to get back home. I stood up quickly and grabbed her around her back with my left hand, sweeping my right arm under her legs and picking her up. She squealed as I did this, having to throw her arms around my neck quickly.

"What are you doing, Yoongi," she squealed, giggling at me.

I leaned down and pecked her quickly on the lips. "You are so good to me, Babygirl, making me cum again. Let me take care of you now and get you cleaned up before I have to take you home." I walked into my bathroom, holding her close to me as I stepped into my wide shower, not setting her on her feet until we were both inside. I turned the warm water on and detached one of the shower heads, getting her wet from head to toe. She hummed and closed her eyes, feeling the warm water travel over her head and cascading down her body. When she was thoroughly wet I did the same to myself, feeling the sweat sliding off of me.

I put the shower head back in its holder and grabbed a sponge, generously filling it with both vanilla and gardenia body wash. I pulled her against me, her back to my chest, as I began to soap her up. I used the sponge in my right hand to move all over her body, my left hand caressing her firmly and rubbing every muscle I came across. She leaned her head back and sighed, obviously loving the feeling. My hand massaged her left arm and up to her neck. I pushed her forward and washed her back and butt, massaging as I went. I moved to the right side of her body, doing the same. When I brought her back to rest against my chest, my hand moved lower as the body wash ran down her body, and my hand cupped her pussy as my mouth found her neck. I licked and sucked her neck as I moved my fingers over her clit. She moaned louder as both of her arms came up to lock behind my head, and my mouth clamped down onto her neck. I dropped the sponge and then moved her closer to the showerhead, the warm water rinsing the front of her body off. My right hand traveled up to grasp her across her chest, her left breast filling my hand as I held her tightly to me and began to roughly finger her and play with her now swollen clit. She squirmed against me, the pleasure becoming overwhelming.

"Yoongi, I....oh God....yes....don't stop, please," she whimpered, both of her arms gripping my head tightly.

I growled against her, my mouth next to her head as I fed her praise - telling her what a good girl she was and how I was going to make her cum so hard using just my fingers. My fingers moved faster as I alternated between sliding them deep within her wetness and thrusting and bringing them back out to rub her clit in circles. When I slide two fingers back down and inside her, the heel of my palm rubbing her clit hard she came on my hand, sobbing. Her legs buckled and she would of fell had I not of had a good grip on her. Her body shook as her orgasm ran its course, and when she came down from her high I leaned her against the shower wall, her back pressed against the wall. I turned to her and kissed her lovingly.

"I think that's enough for tonight, Babygirl. I need to get you home very soon. I quickly soaped up the lower half of her body, bringing each leg up to rest on my bent let so I could make sure to get all the way down to her toes. I massaged as I went, hearing her sigh with contentment as I did. When I was finished I lathered myself up quickly, using the suds to scrub my hair as well. I couldn't wash hers as it was still pinned up. I took the shower head down and rinsed us both off, her arms now wrapped around my neck as she had her head on my chest, her body spent as she leaned against me. I led her out of the shower as I turned it off, and grabbed towels from the linen closet. I wrapped my towel around my waist as I began to use hers to dry her off.

She chuckled at me, trying to swat my hands away. "I can dry myself off, Yoongi."

I tsk tsk'ed at her, avoiding her swatting hands as I continued to dry her off, landing a kiss with my lips on different parts of her now dried skin every time I moved around her body. My playfulness made her giggle even more, and when she was dry I gave her ribs a quick tickle before I bolted out of the bathroom, her shrieking in laughter behind me. I quickly moved to the wardrobe and opened it, about to get us both some sweats and a tee. I saw the drawer there, the one that housed her ring. I stood there...thinking maybe I should give it to her right then. We were pressed for time though, and I didn't want to rush it. I shook my head and quickly opened up another drawer, pulling out the clothing I needed.

When I got back to the bathroom I handed her some clothing. "These will probably be too big for you but you can wear it home. Your other outfit is still probably in the Spa Room."

I started to dry myself off quickly as she put the clothing on, trying to pull the drawstring on the pants as tight as she could so they wouldn't fall down. I chuckled at this and put my own clothes on.

"What about my purse and stuff? My wallet, phone, and keys are still in it downstairs," she said, a look of panic on her face.

I looked at the clock. 11:40 p.m. I needed to get her out the door and home now if I was going to make it there by midnight. "Do you have a spare key by chance, in some yard gnome or something," I asked, grunting as I ran around the bedroom trying to find my wallet, phone, and keys. I found them under my suit jacket, and I stuffed it all in my pockets.

I turned to see her looking at me with raised eyebrows, before she said "Not in a yard gnome, ha, but yes I have a spare key under the mat."

"Good. We need to go now, I'll have all of your things sent to you in the morning," I said, grabbing her hand. I put my finger up to my mouth telling her to be quiet as we headed down the hallway, walking fast. We went down the stairs, the only light coming from the set of track lights on the ceiling, their brightness turned down for the evening. Shadows danced in the great room as we hurried down and through the kitchen. I stopped by the door and put on some house slippers, offering her a new pair that she could wear home and keep. We went out to the garage and the lights came on automatically. I knew the guys in the security room were probably going to grill me about this in the morning. I opened her door for her and then got around to my side, hurrying to start the car.

"Why are we rushing," she asked. "If I'm a few minutes late it's fine."

"No, I told your mother midnight. And we're getting you back by midnight, okay Cinderella," I replied, pulling out of the garage and making my way down the driveway. She laughed from the passenger seat as I drove, expertly maneuvering through the dark and quiet streets. We made it to her house by 11:57 p.m., a record time. I ran around and opened her door for her and she stepped out.

"Why, thank you kind sir. Such as gentleman as always," she said, giving me a curtsy. I grinned at her silliness and pulled her up the driveway, depositing her safely on her doorstep by 11:58 p.m. She reached under the mat and got out the key, turning and unlocking her door.

"Hey," I exclaimed, stopping her from going inside, my body shivering slightly from the cold night. She turned and threw herself at me, crushing her lips onto mine. I sighed and kissed her back, giving her a squeeze. "I love you babygirl. I don't just think I do; I know I do. So so so much."

"I love you too, Yoongi. Goodnight, sleep well," she said. She turned and hurried inside, flashing me a quick smile as she closed and locked the door. I turned and walked slowly down the driveway, a spring in my step and a smile on my face.

When I got back home the house was still quiet and I headed back inside. I went quick to the Spa Room and grabbed her clothing and belongings and headed upstairs. My room still smelled like her and I loved it. Her dress hung in my bathroom still, the heels still on the floor next to her bra and panties. I gathered everything together, planning to make sure it all got laundered in the morning, planning to see to it myself so I didn't have a ton of questions from staff.

I then brushed my teeth, looking at myself in the mirror. I could see a large hickey on my neck and I lifted my shirt. My chest and stomach were littered with red marks, and I saw a couple of bite marks as well. She sure loved to bite, and I have to admit it - it turned me on to no end. I grinned at the road map she left on my body and released my shirt, turning to shut the light off. When I climbed into bed I buried my head in the pillow in the center of the bed, breathing in her scent. I usually slept on the right side but we had made love right in the middle and I wanted to stay in that warmness, her scent enveloping me as I drifted off to dreamland.

-------------------------------

(A/N: I love how sweet and thoughtful Yoongi is, and how he always puts Y/N first <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 279 39
Kim Taehyung was Traitorous and so was his love..... ﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎ Lee Ri Yoon gets a brand new job at one of the prominent publications in Seoul. Wh...
26.3K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
22.2K 679 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...