Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1

3.2K 175 150
By Mysti_Noona

Y/N POV:

I was nervous. I was wringing my hands, pacing back and forth nervous. "Mom! Mom, we should pick something up to take to his mother. Do you think she would like some flowers," I yelled, my mother in the kitchen finishing up her lunch. I had already eaten an hour ago, and then proceeded to get anxious.

"I'm almost done. Let's leave in about 10 minutes and we'll stop by the flower shop and pick her up a nice bouquet. That would be nice, don't you think," she said, poking her head around the corner of the kitchen to look at me.

"Yeah I guess so," I said. "Okay, I am going to go upstairs to grab some things. I'll be down in ten."

I hurried upstairs, grabbing a shoulder bag and putting Yoongi's homework for the week in it. I felt bad that I kept forgetting it, but hey – at least he has 1 more day to work on it right? Ha. I put my clutch in it too, since I always kept my wallet, phone, and keys in it. I wondered if I should take makeup and stuff, but decided against it. I showered this morning and shaved, so that wasn't necessary to do again. I didn't have time now anyway. I picked up my phone, sending a quick text to Hailey.

12:40 p.m. Me: I'm so nervous! We leave in a few minutes to go to his house and then I get ready for tonight! Eeeekkkkkkk!

12:41 p.m. Bestie: Why the fuck are you going over there so early? Isn't the dinner at like 6pm or something?

12:42 p.m. Me: Yes, but he said he wanted me over there super early. He said he missed me for one <3, and for two, he has a surprise for me. OMG I forgot to show u a pic of the dress. They took a snap of me in it before it went to get altered.

<pic of Y/N in dress>

12:43 p.m. Bestie: Holy shitballs girl, that dress is GOREGOUS. You look GORGEOUS in it. If Yoongi doesn't rip that thing off you and bang the shit out of you after that dinner, I just might need to because damn girl I think you just made me gay!

12:43 p.m. Me: OMFG....I'm rolling.... Ok I gotta go! Bye!

12:43 p.m. Bestie: Bye girl! Remember! If you get some of that dick, make sure the wrapper is on thick!

I chuckled, putting my phone on lock and then putting it in my bag. I could hear my mom yelling from downstairs to get a move on. I bounced downstairs, now feeling excited and not so nervous. My mom and I got into the car and headed over to the flower shop, picking a nice fall arrangement. I gave my mom the address to his house, and when we pulled into the gated community and I directed her through the winding streets to his house, her mouth dropped. His house came into view, and my mom began to stutter.

"Is th-that.... Y/N...is that his house," she sputtered.

I laughed at her reaction, knowing I thought the same thing. The front yard (or field if you want to get technical) in front of his house was decorated with flowers and shrubbery for fall, with a beautiful gazebo and water fountain. I instructed my mom to follow the driveway around the house and to the rear, pulling up in front of the garage. They must have seen us as the garage doors began to open, revealing two men waiting inside. They directed us to pull the car inside, and we parked behind one of the vehicles.

My mom and I stepped out of the car, saying hello to the two gentleman waiting there. They were dressed to the nines in butler-looking uniforms. The one man named Yang welcomed us and lead us through the pathway of cars to the door. The other man, whose nametag said Park, opened the door for us, and we entered the house. Lil was there in the kitchen with three other ladies, and they were all working hard.

Lil stopped when she saw me and came around the long counter, quickly pulling me into a hug.

"Ohhhhh Y/N! You look lovely as ever! Welcome, we are so excited to have you. And who is this? This is your sister, yes," Lil asked, turning to my mother. Before my mother could answer (after she was done giggling), Lil brought her in for a hug as well. Yoongi and his mother came into the room then, Yoongi's eyes twinkling when he saw me. I automatically blushed, averting my eyes. He had changed into a pair of slacks and a button-down dress shirt, his customary black baseball cap on his head, turned backwards.

Yoongi's mother came and stood in front of my mother, bowing to her. My mother gave an awkward bow right back, and then handed her the flowers. "We wanted to bring you some flowers to say thank you for having Y/N today and for meeting with me. I know how busy you all are today," my mother said.

"Nonsense," said Yoongi's mother. "Y/N is a special girl, and anyone related to her is special to us as well. Come, let me take you on a tour of the house, yes?"

My mother nodded, as did I, since I really haven't seen much of the house. We had a full tour of every wing, and found each area to be as beautiful as the last. My mother was in awe. When Yoongi showed her his rooms, my mother said she really liked the décor, especially his "vampire chairs", which made him laugh.

Yoongi showed my mother the bidet in the bathroom, telling her how I used the toilet and accidentally turned it on, scaring me. I gave Yoongi the dirtiest look I could, but it didn't deter him from laughing his butt off at the memory, which made my mother laugh just as hard as well.

We visited the ballroom which was past the great room (pretty much a huge living room), and it was a beautiful room with a shining floor and a corner stage with an orchestra. There was seating along both walls for couples or individuals to rest. The room looked like it could hold 150 people easily. There were huge double French doors that led from the ballroom to the dining room, and I gasped as we passed through the doors.

The formal dining room looked to be four times as big as the room I ate in before with Yoongi, with four super long tables that filled the room. Upon closer inspection, the tables were actually four 12-foot tables end to end, in rows of 4. There were gilded chairs and beautiful place settings and centerpieces, all in gold/white/cream. There were ornate chairs near the head of the center tables, and that is where Yoongi's mother and father sat, with Yoongi and his brother at the head of the other tables. Yoongi explained that when he and his brother married, they would each occupy the head of one of the tables with their wives. The head of the last table in that instance would be reserved for special guests or other important members of the family.

We were led now out of the dining room and to a small hallway that lead to the Spa room. This is where Yoongi left us, leaning over to kiss his mother on this cheek as well as my mother, and then turning to me. He excused us, pulling me back towards the formal dining room. When he got in the room, he turned, closing the French doors and pulling me to him, kissing my lips softly.

"I have some important things to do before I see you again later tonight. I arranged for a spa experience for both you and your mother with time to eat afterwards. When that is done, you will move to the next room to get your hair and makeup done before they put you in your dress. I specifically asked that your mother be allowed to be with you, so she can see you in your dress before you come to me. Shortly before the dinner begins, your mother will be escorted to her car where she can head home. I have already arranged with her to have you home by midnight," he said, leaning over to kiss me gently on my neck now.

I stood, taking in all he just said. He arranged for all of this himself? And he already spoke to my mom earlier about taking me home later tonight? When was this? The questions died on my lips as his kisses became more insistent, and I could feel that familiar feeling beginning to churn in my lower abdomen. I moved my hands up from his arms to wrap around his neck, craning my head back to give him better access. He groaned at this, using his tongue to trace a line down my neck and over my shoulder to the area he bit last time. Well, the last two times. He kissed the area over the fabric of my shirt, moving back to capture my lips before stepping back.

His breathing was coming out quicker, and I could tell he was having a hard time restraining himself. I didn't want him to stop though, and I reached for him, my hand grasping the front of his shirt and twisting, yanking him to me. I stood on my tip toes and jumped, wrapping my arms around his neck again, and then wrapping my legs around his waist.

He gasped and groaned, quickly putting his hands under my butt to hold me to him as he pushed me up against the French doors. I quickly kissed him, sliding my tongue in his mouth as he moaned back into mine, nipping my bottom lip and then dragging his tongue across it. He pressed me harder against the wall as we kissed feverishly, his right hand moving from my butt to come up and cup my right breast, kneading it in his hands. My nipple began to harden in his hand, and he took full advantage by running a thumb across it. I gasped, arching my back, pushing my core into him more, causing him to moan even louder. He returned the favor, pressing his hardness into me, and I could then feel the full length of him and I wanted it in me so, so badly.

Just then a clatter was heard across the room, as a serving tray with utensils was dropped. Yoongi nearly dropped me as well as we both separated quickly, whirling around to find Robert at the other entrance of the formal dining room, silverware now on the floor. Robert began to stutter, quickly bending down to pick up the utensils.

"I-I apologize, sir. I was taking the utensils through and your mother stopped me, inquiring as to if I had seen you. She has other pressing needs and is ready for Y/N and her mother to begin their spa experience," he said, having picked up all of the utensils now and bowing, still looking flustered.

Yoongi looked back at me and then back at Robert. "It's fine, Robert. Thank you for letting me know. I needed to get going anyway. Y/N here just can't get enough of me so I had to make sure she had her fill of me since she wouldn't see me for 5 hours," Yoongi said, smirking.

I gasped at his sassiness, smacking him on the arm. He pretended I hurt him, grabbing his arm and wincing. Robert began to giggle at our exchange, bowing again and taking leave to return the utensils to the kitchen to be rewashed. Yoongi turned and grabbed me around the waist, bringing me to him. He buried his face in my neck, inhaling deeply.

"I say this but you know it is I who can't get enough of you. I have to go now, for real. I have a lot to do and you are just a distraction, woman," he said, chuckling into my neck. I smacked him again, and he pulled away laughing at me. He quickly pecked my lips and smacked me on the ass before he opened one of the French doors, grabbing my hand and leading me back to where my mother stood. He gave me to my mother and said his goodbyes, turning to leave the hallway.

Two ladies came and ushered us into the spa room as Yoongi's mother said goodbye as well, encouraging us to have fun and enjoy the experience. I had an idea we would as the ladies began to both talk hurriedly and excited in both English and Korean, explaining they were going to pamper us from head to toe.

Two hours of relaxation later, it was almost 3:30 p.m. and I felt like a puddle of goo. I looked over at my mother who sat next to me in the pedicure chair, getting her toenails painted. Our fingers were done first and had dried, and we were sipping champagne and eating finger foods like cheeses, grapes, etc.

"Y/N dear, this is more than I could have ever imagined. This house is fabulous and his family is so lovely. If you came to me tomorrow and said he asked you to marry him, I would happily give you away," she said, sighing and putting a chocolate truffle in her mouth. The ladies working on our feet both started to giggle, looking at each other.

The woman painting my toes a deep purple looked up at my mother saying "Any girl who becomes Master Yoongi's wife will be lucky indeed. He is quite the catch, and such a good man. If I were 20 years younger I would try for myself but, alas, I am stuck with my fat old husband." With that the two women set off again in a fit of giggles, which just made us laugh as well.

Twenty minutes later our toenails were done and had set, and I was ushered into the next room for hair and makeup. The stylists had already seen my dress, and had ideas of how to put up my hair and apply my makeup. I was brushed, curled, and styled for the next hour, as another person worked at the same time putting on my makeup. I wasn't allowed to look until they got me in my dress, but I did see my mom's face, and her eyes were glassy. I told her not to cry, because she was going to make me cry. This is how they did my hair and makeup:

The nude lips made my eyes pop, but the makeup artist wanted a bit more color so they added a soft pink lip gloss which made my lips look even fuller and oh so kissable. The gold jeweled headpiece in my head sparkled as my head turned, according to my mother. I wanted so bad to see, but I had to get in my dress first. By this time it was 5:10 p.m. and I was rushed into another room, where my dress hung next to a gigantic full length mirror. My mother gasped when she saw the dress, covering her mouth with both hands. I quickly used the adjoining bathroom, knowing I couldn't hold my pee for another few hours. I took the time to also brush my teeth (thank God I grabbed that too before I left the house). I made sure not to look in the mirror, promising I wouldn't.

When I was done, I stepped out and two ladies helped me to remove my clothing, one of them asking me to remove my purple bra and panty set. I didn't understand why, but then I remembered the dress had a sheer back. They gave me a matching set of gold and champagne colored lace panties and a strapless and backless bra that looked to just adhere to my boobs. I wondered how in the world that would hold me up, but once it was on and secured it fit fine, and didn't budge. I was brought over to the dress and it was unwrapped from the clear protective sleeve and I stepped into it, my mother given the honors of zipping me up. This was my dress:

When I was fully dressed, I turned and looked into my mom's eyes and she began to cry. I quickly shushed her, telling her if she didn't stop I would cry too. The full-length mirror in the room was covered up when I was getting my hair and makeup done, and when they pulled the sheet off I gasped – looking at the full look. The dress was a deep champagne color with gold accents in a beautiful leaf motif throughout the skirt of the dress. The jewels around the bodice were crystals, all hand-beaded. The gold headpiece was slightly brighter than the dress, but that only made it more eye catching. This was definitely a dress made for Fall, and it fit me perfectly. I started to feel myself tear up, and I quickly fanned my face, telling everyone to keep me occupied immediately.

It was 5:40 p.m. now, and Lil came in to tell us we needed to head to the grand staircase for introductions. When Lil saw me she came and grasped both of my hands in hers, twirling me around.

"Oh child, you look just like a princess! Oh my my my! You will be the belle of this ball!"

She took my arm as I kissed my mother goodbye, giving her a moment to take a few pictures on her phone before she left. She was escorted out by one of the staff, and I was brought through to another door at the back of the fitting room I didn't notice it before, but it led to an elevator. I assumed it was an elevator the staff used, as it was tucked away. Lil and I rode up to the top of the elevator and stepped out, and I found myself in a narrow hallway. We walked down a little way, and then I knew where I was. Looking out, I could see the great room below, and people were lined up on either side of the staircase with a gold carpet running through the middle all the way to the ballroom.

The furniture in the great room had been removed to accommodate for the number of people waiting for formal introduction. Lil wouldn't let me get too close to the railing, as Yoongi was downstairs waiting for me. Robert came down the narrow hallway behind us, an earpiece in his ear. He signaled for Lil to start walking me, and when I turned the corner, I saw Yoongi's mother down at the entrance to his rooms. She was dressed beautifully in a cream colored ballgown, her hair up in curls. She saw me and her hand went to her mouth, quickly coming to my side to grasp my hand.

"Oh dear you look so lovely! So so lovely! I knew that dress would be perfect for you," she said. I told her she looked lovely as well. From our vantage point I could see the far back wall of the great room, but that was it. I could see some people straining up to see what was going on, but I didn't see Yoongi anywhere.

"Are you ready dear? Our men are waiting at the bottom of the stairs for us," she said, grasping my hand tighter. I nodded yes, completely at a loss for words. I was so freaking nervous I was shaking slightly. She began to walk first, and then I took the cue to start as well and we descended the stairs, one at a time.

As we started down there was a collective gasp in the room and then a sea of murmuring, as people were trying to figure out who I was. I kept my eyes down, taking my time on each step in my heels. The glittery champagne and gold colored heels that were selected for me were beautiful, but I wasn't used to wearing 5-inch heels so I wanted to be extra careful. When we reached the last step I looked up – straight into Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi had the same expression as everyone else, his eyes large and his mouth agape, as he drunk me in. He was wearing a white suit with black lapels and a black bowtie and had freshly dyed blonde hair:

(A/N: The picture above is of him posing in front of the sponsor wall which was located in the great room and featured all of the sponsors for the evenings event, which were mainly businesses and press who were allowed to have access to the dinner to publicize it).

As I walked towards Yoongi I noticed a man to his left, who was about the same height. This man looked very much like Yoongi, only about 25 years older. He didn't smile when he saw me, but bowed slightly in acknowledgement. I did the same in return, giving a low curtsy to his father. His father's hand was outstretched and Yoongi's mother grasped it, and then turned around, facing the crowd of people. It was then that I noticed Yoongi's brother, Dongin, who was next to his father but off to the side a bit. He looked at me and gave me a slow nod of approval and a smirk, grasping his dates hand and turning, assuming position behind his father and mother.

Yoongi took my hand, turning me around as well, and we were now directly behind his brother and his date. Yoongi leaned toward me, whispering to me saying, "You look incredible, Babygirl. I had no idea you were going to look like this. I am barely able to contain myself, you know. I better keep you close tonight, there are too many eyes on you as it is."

I turned my head up to look at him in the eyes, his eyes trained on mine, full of adoration. "I could say the same about you, with your blonde locks. You look even more handsome – like a prince."

He smiled at my compliment, obviously pleased. I could see his eyes were a different color, but the change was subtle. He must have noticed I was looking as he whispered quickly, "I'm wearing contacts – a different shade this time."

I nodded, squeezing his hand. At that moment a booming voice began to introduce us.

"Our founder, President Min Ho-jun and his wife, Min Je-yion." Yoongi's parents began walking down the carpet, people on either side of them bowing as they passed.

"Min Dong-in and Park Hye-rin." Again – everyone bowed as they passed.

We were up, and my hands began to sweat. Yoongi sensed my nervousness, and squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"Min Yoon-gi and Miss Y/N L/N". Yoongi took the first step, and I followed, matching steps with him. As we passed people on either side of us smiled and bowed. There were many men in attendance, and several of them openly looked me up and down, and several winked at me or gave me a smile that no one could interpret as anything other than a flirtatious gesture. Yoongi wasn't kidding, apparently these parties were a free for all in terms of bagging a female.

We entered into the ballroom, first and we all stood in the center of the room. Yoongi whispered to just take his lead, and so I watched what he did. As everyone else started to file in, the music began, and Yoongi took me by the waist, putting my hands up on his shoulders as he began leading me in a slow dance. The crowd of people also joined but kept their distance between the three couples – his parents, his brother and his date, and us. I looked around nervously, seeing many eyes on me.

Yoongi leaned in, his face close to my right ear. "Don't worry, Y/N. I've got you. Everyone is looking at you because you're the most beautiful girl in the room. Remember that. Relax – you are safe in my arms," he said quietly to me.

I could feel myself begin to relax at his words, my arms loosening up and no longer so stiff. I sighed contently in his arms, making him chuckle. "No noises like that until later, Babygirl."

I gasped and grabbed the hair at the nape of his neck, knowing I wasn't able to do what I wanted to do and smack him silly for that comment. He chuckled again, twirling me around the room. I began to giggle, loving the experience of floating in my ballgown. As we danced people took pictures, others stared and whispered to each other, and yet others gave me eyes that made me a little nervous still. We must have danced like this for a good 40 minutes, when an announcement was made that dinner was served.

The crowd parted, and once again the three sets of us – his parents, his brother and date, and Yoongi and myself took our lead and walked first into the adjoining dining room. Yoongi led me to the front of one of the tables, seating me at the head of the third table with next to him. His parents had the head of the first table, his brother and date had the second, and we had the third. Another couple who I later learned were the Vice President and his wife had the head of the last table. We stood until everyone filed in, and then in unison everyone turned towards us as they stood behind their chairs, bowing in unison. It was the most peculiar thing, and nobody batted and eye, as if this is how it is always done. Yoongi's father than pulled out his chair and sat, giving everyone else the cue that they could now sit as well. Yoongi pulled my chair out for me, which I thought was a sweet gesture. I saw that Yoongi's father nor his brother did that for their ladies.

The evening meal went by, each course surprising me even more over the last. We had 6 courses in all, and the dinner lasted closed to an hour and a half. On occasion people at our table would acknowledge me and talk to me, and I replied with pleasantries. Yoongi was very talkative, knowing many of the people close to him. He talked in length about his charity department that he led, as well as his extended family back home. He never made me feel left out, often looking my way to smile at me, and squeezing my hand under the table. If he was deeply engaged in conversation with someone he still made me feel he was aware of my presence, keeping a hand on my thigh, his pinkie intertwined with mine under the table.

After the dinner Yoongi's father stood and gave a short speech, thanking everyone for coming and talking about the changes that would be taking place. He didn't mention the layoffs, however, which I knew of from Yoongi's admission at my house the other day. There were press and other business contacts there, and I am sure his father didn't want that getting out until the plan was set in motion. After the short speech, he invited us all to retire back to the ballroom for champagne and desserts. Once everyone at the head of each table stood everyone else stood as well, and we made our way first into the ballroom. I was glad Yoongi continued to lead me, as I had no idea how to remember the order of everything.

When we got into the ballroom Yoongi took two flutes of champagne from a tray that Robert held, and Robert gave me a wink. I blushed at him, remember how he caught Yoongi and I earlier.

"You look lovely, Miss. I trust that Yoongi is treating you well tonight? If not, let me know and I will take him out," Robert said, winking at me again. I giggled at this, thanking Robert for having my back. Yoongi just groaned and steered me away as Robert chuckled as well.

Unfortunately, we went the wrong direction, as we ran right into his brother Dongin. His date was AWOL – probably got tired of Dongin's shit as well – ha.

"Well, if it isn't my little brother and his date. You look lovely, Y/N," he said, looking at me like I was a pastry he wanted to suck the filling out of.

I must have had a sour look on my face because Yoongi stepped in for me saying, "Yes she does, and she is with me and only me. Where is YOUR date, Dongin? Did she get tired of your pretentious bullshit and run for the hills, hmm?"

I choked on my champagne, looking at Yoongi with big eyes. A smirk was on his face as he stared down his brother, who now had a scowl on his. I smiled to myself. My man had some balls tonight. Apparently some big ones – aha.

"She's around here somewhere, you little shit," he said under his breathe. "I'll deal with you later. We already discussed the method earlier." With that he stalked away. I had no idea what "method" he talked about; all I know is I hoped it didn't result in violence.

We walked around and mingled for another thirty minutes or so, when I was starting to feel very warm. It might have been the fact that I was almost finished with my second glass of champagne, or it might have been all of the questions and compliments....and stares...I had received all evening. Either way I was feeling very flushed, and wanted to get out of there.

"Yoongi, can we go somewhere quiet with some fresh air," I asked.

"Of course, let's go out to the garden for a while," he replied, setting our empty glasses on a tray of a passing waiter. He led me out of the ballroom and through the great room, his hand in mine. We reached the front door and he opened it for me, escorting me outside. From this vantage point I could see that there was a dimly lit path that lead through the rows of flowers to the gazebo and fountain. We entered the gazebo and he sat me down, being careful not to mess up my dress. To be honest, it had been hard to sit in the dress all night, with all the puffiness of the skirt, and I was glad to be able to take it off in a couple of hours.

"Is this better, Y/N? Do you need anything else," he asked, sitting next to me on the gazebo bench. There were small garden lights all around us staked in the ground, and hanging crystal lights inside the gazebo, but other than that we were in semi-darkness. I could make out his features, but not as clearly as I could inside.

"Yes this is perfect, thank you. I was just feeling too claustrophobic in there. That and I feel a little bit tipsy to be honest, I said, grinning. I saw him grin as well, taking my hand in his.

"So you are tipsy are you? I've always wondered what you would be like after a few drinks in you. Philosophical? An arguer? Or perhaps a needy lover," he inquired. The last part was almost a whisper as he leaned close to me, his lips capturing mine. I could taste champagne on his lips, or maybe it was from me? I didn't know. I didn't really care, all I know is it tasted good. He reached up to grasp my chin, turning my head so he could kiss me more deeply. He tried to get closer to me, but it was difficult with my dress.

I whimpered against his lips, silently begging for more. My hand left his as I leaned towards him, my hand now on his thigh and moving up. His breath hitched, feeling me caress him through his pants. He took my hand and moved it over, settling it on his hardness, pressing my hand down so I could feel what I was doing to him. I moaned in his mouth, my tongue fighting with his as I became more bold and squeezed him with my hand and rubbed up and down slowly, eliciting a low growl that seemed to resonate from his chest and come outward. He pulled my hand off of him quickly and stood up.

I looked up, wondering if I did something wrong. Before I could answer he spoke, his voice low and even. "Get upstairs, Y/N. Now." 

---------------------------

A/N: Oh snap! Yoongi ain't playing around now! Guess what is next, you thirst hoes ;). 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 107 12
New School, New Life New Everything... Ohhh don't forgot your new Enemy!! Kim Taehyung a rich, independent student from Daegu got accepted for colleg...
168K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
B. By calicojeon

Fanfiction

2.9K 175 36
The new transfer student, Park Jimin, is in for a rough semester. ... The notoriously attractive Park Jimin - a new student at Seoul's local Universi...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...