One sided love

By Katherine15372

Im Y/n a college student living in Seoul korea with her sister- Im nayeon. Y/n and her bestfriend- Park Jihyo... More

Chapter one: Meeting her again
Chapter two: Falling apart again
Chapter three: Party
Chapter four: sneaking him in
Chapter five: he comes back
chapter six: lost
chapter seven: New student
chapter eight: Still here love
chapter nine: rewind
chapter ten: fight
chapter eleven: Cries
chapter twelve: A talk
chapter thirteen: Meeting
chapter fourteen: Roseanne park
chapter fifteen: Chloe knows it all
chapter sixteen: Get away
chapter seventeen: Going back
chapter eighteen: Everything changed
chapter nineteen: My love & my friend
Chapter twenty-one: Happy and pain
Chapter twenty-two: I'll wait
Chapter twenty-three: Secrets unfolding
chapter twenty-four: Spotted
Chapter twenty-five: somewhat old friends
Chapter twenty-six: catch
Chapter twenty-Seven: Asd
Chapter twenty-eight: Seen
A/n (not important anyways so don't read this)
Chapter twenty-nine: I love you
Chapter thirty: Arguement
Chapter thirty-one: Apologies
Chapter thirty-two: Death and Pain
Chapter thirty-three: "Time of death, 12:02 a.m.."
Chapter thirty-four: Happy times..
Chapter thirty-Five: Calm before the storm
Chapter thirty-six: ...must come to an end
Chapter thirty-Seven: Pain in the dark
Chapter thirty-eight: Ending
{Epilogue}
New book!
Important!!
Important

chapter twenty: 'I Still love you...'

4K 186 71
By Katherine15372

Y/n's POV

"Yes Chloe I'm not leaving. I got to go now. Bye." I smiled ear to ear and hung up. She sounded drunk. But she knows better than to get drunk and go to the club alone. She's probably in her apartment.

I turned off my phone and looked around waiting for whoever called me out here. I wasn't suppose to go but I was curious on who the hell would want me to be miserable and act as my mother.

It's a cold dark night and she wants to meet in the park which is frustrating. I just stood here looking continuously on my phone, waiting for a call or something. I want to go home but my legs won't move to my car. I needed to know who wants to steal my mothers' identity, and what she wants to do with my life.

My mind almost told me to get the fuck out of here but I saw a woman In a black trench coat which was already creeping me out. She walked towards me and I kept my gaze on her.

"What do you want?" I asked crossing my arms. I couldn't see her face but I could tell she was grinning.

"You haven't changed for almost ten years
Y/n." She said and I could see her smile slowly turn into a warm one.

I stayed quiet. She sounded like her. It was too similar.

"Aren't you going to say something?" She asked her voice trembling. probably from the cold or from seeing me.

"Don't pretend to be her... Stop." I said getting angry.

"I am her y/n. I'm back." She had the audacity to smile at me even though I was raging.

"Don't fucking play with me. You are not my mother. My mother is dead. I watch her die!" I shouted relieving those horrible memories.

~~

"Y/n... Stay under the table okay? No matter what happens Stay here." Mom said and I nodded innocently watching he lean towards me to kiss my head and leave.

Her eyes were watery. Just like how she would come home everyday.

I hugged both my knees and started to get scared because it was dead silent. I couldn't help it. I stood up and walked with my tiny feet, heading to the living room.

I keep walking and heard glass shattering. I ran silently towards the sound and saw eomma having an arguement with someone I'm not familiar with.

"My husband repaid his debt years ago!" Mom shouted her voice breaking. The man didn't move but just watched as my mom slowly breaking.

"You still owe me a couple million dollars. Consider this the payment." He pointed a gun at my mother and shot it blank. He quickly ran away and I ran fast to my mom.

"Mom... Don't do that." I said innocently and watch her close her eyes. My tears started to form in my eyes and I started to scream.

Soon caitlyn came running downstairs to see mothers' state. Everything happened in a blur.

That's the last memory of my mom that I remember...

~~

"Think twice before you fool me." I spat and turned around.

I Got inside my car and my breathing is shaky. My heart keeps pounding unsteadily. I immidiately downed my meds and closed my eyes.

'Fuck this drama...'

~~

'Im y/n, sister of Im nayeon, Part of an upcoming drama under jyp entertainment. Along with Park Jihyo, Our leading actress in korea. Click the link for more information.'

"I'm fucked chloe." I said as chloe finished reading the headlines.

"It's not that bad..." Chloe said and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Yeah it's bad." She sighed out and I groaned.

"What do I do?" I asked myself and practically heared my heart beating loudly.

"You can't avoid this forever y/n." Chloe said and turned her phone off.

"Daniel and Jihyo aren't dating so I have a chance.." I said lowly.

"I know I can't... I need to talk to Jihyo before we shoot the trailer tomorrow." I said and grabbed my car keys.

"Y/n It's 7 at night. And you don't have her number. What are you going to do?" Chloe said following me to the exit of the hotel room I'm staying in.

"I'll try my best to find her... I just want to set things straight between us." I said determined and left chloe.

I didn't care if I was getting myself into too many drama. I want to talk to Jihyo so suddenly that my heart was beating fast. This time it doesn't hurt. My heart beats and yearns for her so much that it's protecting me. She's protecting me from my own sickness... Because I still love her all these years.

~~

"Thanks so much Solar." I said through the phone and hung up.

I used the number solar gave me. It was Jihyo's number. Thankfully solar didn't ask questions. I quickly dialed her number, not caring if she'll scream her head off.

"Hello?"

Her voice was more intimidating unlike the warm one she always say back in college... But no matter what happened I still love her.

"Jihyo..."

My voice seemed far out. Like I've been keeping this kind of voice my entire life, Saving it for someone special. Like her.

"Y/n."

She said my name as if it was nothing to her. I fidgeted with my hand and opened my mouth to talk.

"I need to talk to you... Can we meet?" I asked my voice shaking. I keep shifting on my sit. I can't stay still.

"xxx Park. 15 minutes or else I'll leave."

She hung up as soon as she finished talking. I closed my eyes, leaning back on my chair and smiled sadly. Atleast she still wanted to talk to me after all those years.

I turned on the engine and closed my window before driving to my destination. It's cold and good thing I brought my jacket.

I just hope she'll Listen to me even if I get hurt, atleast I know it's worth the pain even if it means I get to talk to her again.

~~

"Ji..." I said barely a whisper but she still heard it. Upon hearing my name she turned around and her eyes still shined brighter than the stars above us. But her aura changed into something cold and I'm not comfortable with. Her gaze pierces through my body like she wants to kill me. She still won't say anything yet I feel as if I want to die than let her look at me like this.

"15 minutes Y/n... That's it." She said holding back an emotion She knew That couldn't let out. I sighed.

"Did you know?" I asked referring to our upcoming series to shoot. She shook her head but still locked our eyes.

"Aren't you going to say something? Do something? Scream, Curse or hit me?" I asked and she didn't move an inch. I gulped and starting to realize she really changed.

"I still love you..." I whispered against the cold air hitting every nerve in my body. Her eyes slightly changed but it was only 5 seconds before I realized she was getting uneasy and angry.

"Then why did you leave." She stated keeping a neutral voice but failed to do so when I heard her tremble.

I smiled sadly. "Because it was painful to wait 11 hours for the woman I love to come to me. It's worst enough because I had to be friends with you than be your lover." I confessed and couldn't meet her eyes.

A few seconds of silent past by when I heard her talk.

"Then you shouldn't of have come back..." Jihyo said coldly and turned around to leave.

My eyes widen and I couldn't remember to breath. I grabbed her cold arm against mine and felt electricity shot through my arm to all parts of my body. It was a good feeling I didn't know I could feel again.

"Tell me you felt that..." I said and I couldn't see her face because her back was facing me.

"Stop me if I'm wrong." I said and twirl her around making her face me. Her lips were trembling from my touch and her eyes were locked on my lips.

I closed my eyes a bit and let my hands touch Jihyo's cheek. She didn't move an inch or even push me away. I opened my eyes to see hers bright and alive. Anticipating for me to do something I should have done years ago.

But Instead I backed away and let my hand fall to my sides. Jihyo woke up from reality and I saw the pain and desperation from her.

"I-I'm sorry..." I said and clenched my fist, wanting to punch myself for taking advantage of her.

"15 Minutes is done... Don't expect for me to... Come back." She spat and wiped a tear from her eye before disappearing through the cold night.

I felt my whole world shatter before my eyes when I watch her walk away in the cold. As I watch the woman I love walk away My heart beats rapidly for her still. Always and won't stop fighting for her love.

Before I knew it I was sitting on the cold floor and tears keep flowing non stop like a faucet. A never ending faucet that only Jihyo can stop by loving me like I do... By seeing me Like I see her.

'If it isn't for Jihyo I could have died 3 years ago without anyone knowing...'

~~

Sorry for the late upload😥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 583 30
Myoui Mina a 17-year-old girl cheated on by her boyfriend of 2 years now being hit on by her school's player Jeon Jungkook. Her ex-boyfriend Chou Tzu...
43.3K 2.6K 53
Your typical romance college story #1 in BangTwice
49.4K 1.9K 28
Once upon a time there is Y/n, L/n an kind, shy, beautiful smart girl who used to be an YouTuber and singer but she quits during her last performance...
44.7K 545 24
Lee Y/N is a Chinese singer in YG Ent in Korea, the group is made of 3 people they were suppose to debut in 5 months but that got held back to 7 mont...