Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess

3.3K 166 149
By Mysti_Noona

Y/N POV:

The next morning I drug myself out of bed, feeling tired still. I looked at my phone and saw it was 6:45 a.m. My alarm didn't wake me up at 6:00 a.m. and now I was going to have to rush. Luckily I showered late last night, so all I had to do was throw some clothes on. I didn't bother putting makeup and crap on, because that would take precious time away from my coffee run. And yes, coffee takes priority over makeup. I grabbed my keys and ran downstairs, making sure to grab a banana and a pop tart for the road. After I got my usual at the coffee hut (thank God for drive-thru coffee huts), I swung by and picked up Hailey. I was 5 mins late, but she didn't care. She got in my car, plopping down.

"So what's up, bitch? I have texted you 3 times in the last 2 days and you haven't responded to any of them. I know we talked on the phone other night but you're my hoe – I need to have more attention from you," she said.

I sighed. "Sorry, there has been a bit of drama lately. Yoongi was over last night for dinner. My mom said she wanted to meet him before the dinner party on Saturday night."

Hailey put her phone down, turning to look at me. "Holy shit. How did that go? Did your mom grill him like a fucking steak until he broke?!?"

I laughed at that visual, and then nodded to confirm it. "Pretty much. She kept asking him personal questions about his family and their company, why he doesn't want to take it over when he is 25, etc. She even told me she sees that he's into me and that I better 'wrap it up' when the time comes. I was mortified."

Hailey nodded slowly. "Hmm, seems like I'm rubbing off on your mom. I'm usually the one to say that stuff to you. I feel proud!"

"Ha ha, shut up Hailey. I don't need yet another person using funny quips in order to try and run my personal life."

"Well somebody has got to! You two just seem to dance around each other but not actually face the big white fucking elephant in the room – that you really REALLY like each other, and should just get together already. Everybody sees it. What is the hold up," she asked, flicking me in the forehead.

"Hey! I'm driving here! Look all I know is he's afraid of something. Afraid of opening up fully to me I think. He mentioned something to that effect last night. I thought about just laying it all out there, telling him how I feel and then maybe he will feel confident enough to say it back, but you know what? I want the guy to make the first move. I want HIM to ask ME and make it official. Is that weird," I asked, turning into our school parking lot.

I looked over and Hailey was laying back in the seat like she had been shot, clutching her heart. "That's fucking adorable, Y/N. Seriously. That's some old-fashioned love story stuff right there. You're changing, girl. You usually would just grab a guy by the balls and say 'You're going to be my bf!' but with him, you let him take control. It's so damn cute. He better not hurt you though. I'll fuck him up bigtime."

"Don't scare him off, Hailey. I know how crazy you can get. You're a bit much sometimes," I said, parking and turning off the car. We got out of the car and Hailey ran ahead of me, turning and running backwards, squishing her breasts together as she blew me a kiss.

"Yeah but that's what you like about me, bitch! Ha!"

I chuckled, following her as we entered the school.

The morning was pretty quiet. I saw Anna in class and said hi, and asked her to sit next to me since Yoongi was gone. I was going to have to get her to sit with Hailey and I from now on in 1st period. She was part of our girl pack now. I pulled out my phone and sent Yoongi a quick text.

8:12 a.m.     Me: 1st period just isn't the same without you. <3

8:15 a.m.     Daddy: Aww, Babygirl don't worry, I'll be back on Monday. Wish me luck, we get a larger than usual shipment coming in today. I ordered a bunch of new beds and bedding for the shelter. Nice in theory but I'm going to pop a lung moving all that stuff off the trucks.

8:20 a.m.     Me: Sorry it took me a bit to reply. I have to be sneaky so the teacher doesn't see. I think it's sweet what you are doing. Don't work too hard, there has to be workers there that should be doing that stuff for you. You are the boss!

8:22 a.m.      Daddy: So the boss should just sit around and watch other people work? That's bullshit. I have two hands.

8:24 a.m.      Me: What time do you get done with work? I'd like to see your two hands. I've got a hand kink, if you didn't already know.

8:25 a.m.     Daddy: Yes I knew, you're always staring at my hands in class. Just imagine what my long fingers could do, baby. They are just as skilled as my tongue, you know.

Holy shit I'm getting turned on in class.

8:26 a.m.     Daddy: See, baby?

8:29 a.m.     Me: Oh God

8:30 a.m.     Daddy: I get off work at 5:30 p.m. tonight. Want to come over and I'll lay you down and let you ride both until you scream my name, baby?

I'm a wet fucking mess now. I can't sit still in my chair. Hailey noticed and is looking at me with a weird expression on her face. Oh God.

8:34 a.m.     Me: ..........................

8:36 a.m.      Daddy: LOL just as I thought. I gotta get going now, jagi. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon. Remember to be here by 3:00 p.m. My mom is already giving me shit on making sure everything is ready for you. She doesn't need to, as I already had everything ordered and ready to go.

8:40 a.m.     Me: You're making sure it's all in place for me? All the girlie stuff? I thought your mom was?

8:40 a.m.     Daddy: My mother has good intentions but often gets sidetracked. I already spoke to the tailor and the dress is finished. It will be picked up this morning and brought to the house. Don't worry, I didn't see it. I already ordered hair and makeup for you, and you're getting a surprise before all of that anyway.

8:45 a.m.      Me: Oh gosh. I'm starting to blush here Yoongi! You don't need to do all that.

8:46 a.m.     Daddy: Yes I do. You're my girl, Y/N. You should know that by now. I gotta go, I'm going to be late and I have a long day coming. See you tomorrow <3

I read his last text and sighed, turning off the phone. Hailey threw a pencil at me, and it hit me in the side of the head. I turned to her, mouthing "What ?!"

"What was all that," she hissed, pointing at my phone. "Why do you seem sad? Are you sad? What did he do now," she asked.

I don't know why she thinks I'm sad. I'm not sad, I'm hopelessly in love.... And just feeling like a warm puddle of goo. Literally.... Between my legs but everywhere else now too ha.

"I'm fine", I replied.

She gave me a weird look, saying nothing. Later on during lunch she pulled Anna aside and whispered something to her, and they both looked my way. Hailey said she had to leave and take care of some things, so I stayed with Anna. Before we returned to class when I asked Anna what Hailey said, she just said she was asking what time she had to work later and Anna told her she went over after school and worked for 2 hours with Yoongi, and then went back two Saturdays a month to help out with the food pantry. I found it weird that Hailey was asking that but whatever.

YOONGI POV:

It was coming up on noon and I was already tired. Two of the men I hired to help me pull the furniture off the truck didn't show, so it was just me and another guy. I was sweating everywhere even in the crisp air, and my muscles ached. The shelter could house up to 55 individuals and I ordered extra beds to be put into storage just in case. So it was 65 metal frames, box springs, new mattresses, mattress covers, and bedding. Apparently, they hadn't had new beds in almost 8 years, and upon inspection, many were falling apart. I had to hurry up and get this done, as I had another truck coming at 3:00 p.m. with the food. Anna would be here about 3:30 p.m. to help me with that, along with a few other volunteers.

I sat on the edge of the trailer, taking a break and drinking some water when I see a car pull up that looked like Y/N's. What is she doing here? I was about to hop down and go over to her when I see her friend step out, looking pissed. She walked up to me, pointing a finger at my chest.

"I don't like seeing Y/N sad. What are you doing to her, you little prick," she said accusingly.

What the fuck is this girl talking about? Why is Y/N sad? What is she even DOING here?!

"First off, I didn't make Y/N sad so I don't know what the hell you are talking about. We were texting earlier and it was a good conversation," I said, jumping down and wiping my brow with a towel before taking my phone out of my back pocket and bringing up our text chat. I shoved it in Hailey's face. Hailey stood there, reading the conversation, her eyebrows raised.

"Oh. Well she had a weird look on her face and I didn't like it. I noticed in the past every time she would be with you, you two would practically tear each other's clothes off or some shit and then you would bail. I wanted to make sure you didn't do something stupid again after that dinner at her house last night. She's my best friend and my sister and I know she has feelings for you so, don't hurt her or I'll make you my bitch and not in the fun way," Hailey said, returning my phone back to me.

"Y/N has feelings for me," I asked. "What kind of feelings, what did she tell you??"

"That's not my business to tell. I think it's sweet you are taking care of her like with the stuff you got going on tomorrow before that dinner party but dude I swear.... You fuck this up with her and I will go batshit crazy on you. I hope you take me seriously," Hailey said, poking a finger in my chest.

"Yeah I got it. I'm not going to hurt her, ok? How are you even here? Isn't that her car?"

Hailey snorted with laugher. "Yeah, I stole her keys. She's at lunch right now with Anna. She won't notice anything, and I'll sneak the keys back in her bag. I gotta go, but just one more thing."

Hailey's face got really serious, and she got even closer to me, inches away from my face. "If you and Y/N fuck, you better make sure you wrap that anaconda up, son. She's got a bright future, and she doesn't need a kid this young, you hear?"

With that, Hailey looked down at my crotch and pointed, and then pointed back at me, snapping her fingers before turning to leave.

I was annoyed. "Why does everyone keep telling me that? I know how to be safe!"

Hailey turned, walking backward as she replied, "And who else is telling you this, huh?!"

I called after her, my response making Hailey laugh as she got into Y/N's car.

"Y/N's mom told me the exact damn thing last night before I left! Argh!"

When Hailey left I replayed the conversation in my mind, making a mental note to check in with Y/N tonight to make sure she wasn't truly sad about anything. I got back to work, laughing a little about that exchange between Hailey and myself. That was the longest conversation I've ever had with her, and it was just her nagging the shit out of me.

The afternoon progressed pretty quickly once we got all the furniture unloaded. I took another break before the food truck came to call HR and explain that two of the workers didn't show, and to get to finding out why or heads were going to roll. I wasn't about to have workers slack off when the point of them being here was to help others who were in a worse situation than they were in.

I was busy checking the inventory sheets that were delivered the other day to see what was coming on the perishable food truck when I saw Anna being dropped off by her mother. The perishable food truck was late. People would be arriving in less than an hour. I waved to her mother as she drove away, Anna jogging over to me.

"Whoa, Yoongi you look beat. What happened here," she asked, pointing at the semi-trucks still on the lot.

I pointed to one trailer. "The non-perishable food got delivered earlier this morning. That was already unloaded by 11:00 a.m. I worked with Manuel all morning to unload the other trucks and bring the new furniture in that I bought. I got everyone new beds and bedding. I saw some of them in the shelter were falling apart," I replied, drinking more cold water and wiping my brow.

"Yoongi! Where did you get funding for that? I thought it took months and months for needs requests to move up through the company? You said it was one of the things that drove you nuts – that you were part of this department to 'make a difference in the community', but they often said they didn't have enough money allocated for your department to make things like that happen," Anna asked, hands on her hips.

I knew where she was going with the questioning, as I was used to nagging women finding things out that I try to keep hidden. "Don't worry about it. The point is, it's done, and now they will have good beds to sleep on," I said, trying to busy myself with the perishable food truck that was backing up to the dock now.

Anna wouldn't let it go though, as she followed me to help lift the latch and open the back doors. "I know you spent your own money, again, Yoongi. You're not supposed to be doing that you know. You're too generous!"

I pretended like I didn't hear what she said, instead giving her a wide smile as I pointed to a row of kale. She hated kale. "Look what you get to unpack and set up. I'm even going to ask the kitchen to whip you up some kale soup for doing such a good job!"

Anna looked dejected but went right to the first bin, pulling the bundles of kale down. "Ugh I can smell them. Kale is so gross...I swear if you looked at the ingredients list it would say '100% bug spray'"

I just laughed, diving into the produce section and hauling it off the truck.

(A/N: That kale gem up there was a joke by the funny comedian Jeff Gaffigan. He hates kale as much as I do. Look him up on YouTube 😉)

We finished up early – by 5:00 p.m. There weren't a lot of people today for some reason, but I know that tomorrow there will be a ton. I felt bad that I wouldn't be able to be here to help Anna but I made sure to schedule extra workers to cover me. I gave Anna a ride home as I do every Friday, and the subject of Y/N came up as we drove.

"So are you excited for the party tomorrow? Did she pick out a dress," Anna asked.

"Excited for the party, no. I hate those events. It will be more bearable with her there though. She did pick out a dress but she wouldn't let me see her in it. I had it tailored to her size and delivered to the house. It's going to be waiting for her when she gets there tomorrow. She doesn't know it, but I also ordered a spa service for her. I think it's a deep tissue massage, manicure and pedicure, and some other stuff before hair and makeup," I replied. I looked over at Anna and she had her mouth open. I reached over and closed her mouth, giving her a grin. I could tell she was impressed.

"Wow, that's like a girls fairytale Yoongi. What about food?! You can't make her go through all that on an empty stomach!"

I chuckled. "I have it covered. I got her mom's cell number and called her earlier today. She was at work, but was happy to tell me about some of Y/N's favorite snack foods. I'll have it all waiting for her when she has her spa treatment. She'll be well taken care of, I promise."

Anna groaned, sliding down in the seat. "Omg that sounds heavenly! I need to make sure to let you know when my birthday comes around. I want the full treatment, too, Yoongi!"

I chuckled again, reaching over to ruffled her hair. "As you wish, little lady. Just let me know when we get closer to the date."

We pulled up to Anna's house and she was about to get out but then she stopped, closing the door again and turning towards me. "Yoongi.....I know I already said it but I need to say it again. Thank you for protecting me, and for making sure I eat every day, and helping the people in this community and.... Well just for everything."

I pursed my lips, not knowing what exactly to say. I'm not the best sometimes when I'm paid compliments, or when I'm put on the spot to return affection. I try, but sometimes it comes across as forced. I didn't get a chance to say anything as she threw herself across the stick shift, wrapping me in a big hug. I was surprised but I hugged her back. If I could choose to have a little sister, I would pick someone like Anna. As quick as she hugged me she let go and got out of my car, giving me a little wave as she went up her driveway.

I pulled away from her house, satisfied with how the day went. I was happy to make Anna feel good, as well as the people at the shelter. Now I just had to make sure my main girl was feeling good as well. As soon as I pulled into the garage at home I texted Y/N.

5:35 p.m.     Me: Hey Babygirl. How was your day? Are you well?

I sat for a few minutes waiting for a reply, but when it didn't come I decided to proceed into the house. She must be busy right now. When I got inside Lil was finishing up dinner, and she took a long look at me from my head to my feet.

"Well boy, what did you do, jump in a pool before you come home? Why do you look so tired and sweaty," she asked. She came around the counter and lifted her apron as she approached me, trying to wipe my face with the hem of her apron. She used to always do that to me when I was younger as I refused to wash my face good enough. I dodged her advances, running around straight for the freezer. I opened the doors, and leaned up against the frame, letting the cold air come over me.

"I had four trucks to unload today and two workers didn't show up. The work had to be done anyway," I said, feeling like I was going to collapse. I had made myself keep going all day, and now that I was finally able to stop my body was begging to just lay down and not get up for the rest of the day.

"Aish boy! Master Yoongi you get your rear to the Spa room. I will ring them and tell them you are coming for a hot bath and massage. I'll have dinner sent up to your room right after," she said, grabbing my arm and pushing me through to the great room and to the right.

The Spa room was a large in-house facility off the great room, to the right of the ballroom and dining room. It had a full-service bath, hot tub, spa services for up to 6 people at a time, small café type area with craft services, and more. The whirlpool bath and hot tub weren't a fan favorite of mine as I hate water and usually just take showers. I also rarely got massages, although it seemed a popular feature with my mom and her group of lady friends.

I decided for today it was necessary, and headed down there. The whirlpool tub was already going and heating up, and Robert was there to help me if need be. Robert is another one of our staff that has been with us a long time, almost as long as Lil. He came on when I was almost ten years old, and has stayed ever since.

He remained unmarried, and was largely private about his personal life, but from the few talks we have had over the years I knew that he was gay. He felt comfortable enough to open up a little bit with me about his past, mainly because he knew that I believed love was love, regardless if it was with a male or female. I knew that the culture in America regarding homosexuality was more relaxed than it is back in South Korea, so I was hoping he would get out more and maybe find himself someone special.

"Ahh, Master Yoongi! I heard from Lil that you've had a long day. Let's get you in the tub, shall we," Robert said, a bit more enthusiastic and animated than necessary. He knew I hated it when they called me Master Yoongi, and I hated it more when they doted on me like I was some rich kid needing to be served by the servants.

"Cut the shit, Rob," I said, chuckling. He burst out laughing right back. I started to strip, turning around quick before I dropped my underwear. I looked behind me to see him standing there with his hands on his hips, an obvious look of amusement on his face. "No looking at the goods now, you know you have to pay for a peep show man." I stepped into the tub, sinking down and leaning my head back.

He came around the tub, his hands still on his hips. "I don't think anybody has enough money to pay to gawk at that trouser snake, Yoon. I'm surprised your lily-white Asian ass can walk in a straight line with that thing dangling!"

I smirked at him, raising my hand to flip him off, Agust D style.

(A/N: Awwww a/n no you didn't! I sure did, bitches! <3 me some Agust D).

Robert just laughed, bringing me over a basket of shampoo, washcloth, cup, and my favorite soap before leaving the room. I dunked my head under the water, smoothing my hair back away from my forehead. I rarely showed my forehead because I thought it was too big. My mom used have my hair styled when I was younger, the stylist brushing my hair back and using something like a flat iron to make waves. I remember having a family photoshoot when I was 14 where we wore vintage clothing and I had that hair style and my hair was dyed blonde. I hated it, but everyone said I looked so good with my forehead exposed.

The whirlpool was working, as the hot water and jets were making me feel more relaxed. I started to daydream, thinking about Y/N. She was going to be the most beautiful woman at the party tomorrow night, I was sure of it. I had no idea what she was going to wear, but if it's anything like the dress I saw her in, she was going to blow all the other ladies out of the water.

Y/N didn't say it, but I could tell she was self-conscious about her figure. She obviously didn't look like the women from my country, and frankly I was happy for that reason. It wasn't because I wasn't attracted to Korean women, I was, but Y/N was on a different level. Her curves just accentuated her great personality and warm heart, and it just completed the package for me. I was more of an ass man than a boob man, but seeing her in that dress yesterday almost pushed me over the edge right there. I wouldn't mind making them bounce hard as I kneeled in between her legs, my hands on that peach ass of hers holding her up with her thick thighs wrapped around my waist holding on for dear life.....mmm......

I felt the jets click off, signaling that I needed to turn the dial again, and I sat up. I shook my mind off the daydream of Y/N as I felt a throbbing, looking down to see I was painfully hard. I would have to deal with that later – I knew the lady who works with my mother with massages would be in soon and I didn't need her to see me in this state. I spent the next ten minutes washing up and calming myself down, getting out and wrapping a towel around my waist just in time.

I had a nice and long deep tissue massage that felt great. I should get those more often. When I was done I headed upstairs to my room wearing just a robe. I changed into pajamas and took my contacts out, opting for glasses for the rest of the night. I really needed to remember to take them out as soon as I got home. I wear them more than I should, and sometimes my eyes hurt.

Lil sent my dinner up to me shortly after that and then made me retire early. I grumbled but all it took was for her to threaten to take her slipper off and I agreed to go to bed.

Y/N texted me back while I was in bed, letting me know she was out for hours after school checking out Halloween costumes with Hailey for next week. Apparently, Y/N had no idea that Hailey stole her car or even that she talked with me. I told Y/N there was going to be a Halloween party at the Underground next week and I would be rapping that night along with a friend of mine. She already knew about the party, and was excited to meet Namjoon. Now just to make sure that Namjoon didn't try to win her over with his charms. He has a way with the ladies where he can just be his normal sweet, intelligent self and that coupled with those damn dimples and the ladies always fall for him. Speaking of men getting in the way of me and Y/N, I had to have a talk with my asshole brother and make sure he behaved himself tomorrow. I ended up falling asleep earlier than usual, probably from how much work I did earlier. 

--------------------------------------------

A/N: We creep closer and closer to the main event. Are you as excited as I am?!?!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
62.6K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...
22.2K 679 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
1.6K 68 8
Genres: high school!au, f2l, a lil bit of 2000's movie angst :) Warnings: defloration, a smidge of dirty talk, oral (f&m), teenagers being hormonal w...