Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1

3K 162 81
By Mysti_Noona

Y/N POV:

I waved bye to Hailey as she walked up her driveway, heading into her house. The day was okay, pretty uneventful for the most part. Students were still milling about during breaks and lunch talking about the fight the other day. I knew that I was going to see Yoongi soon, and I started to feel myself get excited.

I ran home quick to change, and to text my mom so she knows I'm over at a friend's working on a project for school. I know he said he wanted us to behave but eh, fuck it.

I wore a super cute outfit today that I had a feeling would make his eyes bug out: a fuzzy red long-sleeved half shirt that showed about 2 inches of my stomach, a red and black plaid skirt that reached only a few inches past my butt, and black thigh high stocking socks. It was getting cold enough outside that we had to wear warmer layers, but I wanted to make sure I still looked sexy as well. 

I matched the outfit with a red satin bra and panty set, black patent leather shoes and dainty white socks. I had my hair up in a high ponytail and had a thin black choker around my neck. When I looked in my full-length mirror before heading back downstairs I thought: eat your heart out, Min Yoongi!

I bounced downstairs and out the door, heading over to Yoongi's house. I arrived at 3:45 p.m., driving down the long driveway and around the back of the house to the garage. The garage door opened for me, a sign that they knew I was there and were expecting me. I wondered how many cameras were around the property. If they had any, I couldn't see them.

I pulled into the garage behind Yoongi's car and got out, taking my little black clutch that had my wallet, keys, phone, and lip gloss in it. Before I got to the door that lead into the main house, the door opened and Lil came out with little Minnie in tow. Minnie was yip yip yipping and almost threw herself in my arms as I squatted down to say hello.

Lil grabbed Minnie, who proceeded to squirm like she was on crack, trying to get away. Lil motioned for me to follow her saying, "Master Yoongi is upstairs, probably still asleep in his studio. He always naps in there on his couch. You just go right ahead up there, Y/N. I will send up a tray of snacks and drinks up later."

I gave thanks and a bow to Lil for her kindness and then proceeded to head upstairs. Minnie tried to jump down from Lil's arms and follow, and as I headed up the stairs, I could hear Lil chide Minnie for trying to ruin our alone time. That made me giggle wondering what Lil thinks our "alone time" consists of.

Walking down the wing that Yoongi owned, I was in awe once again at the warm colors. For a guy, he had great taste in decorating. It was simple designs, meant to be functional and not too flashy. I passed his bedroom, and it looked much the same as before. The bed was big and inviting, and it seriously was a room that I'd rent out for a night just to be able to sleep in luxury just once. I bet the sheets alone cost more than everything in my bedroom back home.

I went to the last room on the right across from his study and knocked on the door. I waited but got no answer, and so I decided to proceed inside. When I got inside, I could see it consisted of what looked like three rooms, one larger one and two off of it that were slightly smaller. The main room had an L shaped desk with a piano keyboard and phone on one end, and a computer system with several monitors, plus some music equipment and a mic on the other.

Above the monitors was a see-through window that looked into the other room, which looked like the room where someone could record a song. Directly to my right was another door that lead into another room that was pretty much a wide hallway of sorts that led into the recording room.

Directly to my left was a wide couch that looked more like a futon that when opened up, was a full-sized bed. It was pulled open and Yoongi was asleep on it, curled up on his side with his knees up near his chest, both hands shoved between his legs. He looked so cute and small in that position, and as I walked over, I could see why he didn't hear me.

He had headphones in his ears and music was streaming through them from his phone. His breathing was deep and even, and it was nice to watch him in this state – so peaceful and not so.... Intimidating.

I sat down on the edge of the couch, inches from his chest, and reached over to brush some of his bangs off of his forehead. As I did this his eyes fluttered open slightly, as if he was still partially in dreamland. He looked at me and gave a small smile, saying something quietly in Korean that I didn't understand (he said jagiya).

He reached his left arm out from between his legs and moved it up to cup my cheek, bringing me down to his face as he kissed me softly on the lips, muttering the word he said before again. When he pulled away, I swear it sounded like he purred like a cat as he stretched his body, opening his eyes fully. It was as if he became fully awake then, and he yanked his arm back and sat up quickly, almost knocking me off the couch.

"Yahhhhh Y/N, when did you get here?! What time is it," Yoongi said, grabbing his phone and looking at the time. "My fucking alarm didn't go off I see," he said, muttering to himself.

I was still in a little bit of shock at his sweet gesture, and the fact that it seemed as if he thought he had dreamed I was there and that is why he kissed me. I didn't understand what he said though.

"I just got here, and knocked on the door but you didn't answer. I'm sorry if I startled you. Yoongi, what did you say to me? I don't understand Korean. It sounded like.... Jagiyeah, or something like that," I said, watching Yoongi run his fingers through his hair. He didn't have his hat on as usual, which was a surprise.

"I said that? Oh.... Um. It's just a term of endearment," he said, looking me up and down, his eyes landing on my thighs.

"Oh, so you kissing me was also a term of endearment, too, huh," I said, teasing him a bit.

"Uh huh," he said. "Y/N, what the hell are you wearing," he said, staring at my thighs like he was burning a hole in them with his eyes.

I looked down and saw my skirt had rode up my thighs and there were several inches of bare skin above the sock stockings. My eyes shot up when I saw this and I quickly pulled my skirt down, covering some skin back up.

I looked back at Yoongi and he was licking his bottom lip slowly. I knew what that meant, and all I could think of was "Oh shit....". Then again, I was asking for it since I dressed like this on purpose!

Yoongi groaned and rolled his eyes, reaching behind him on the couch to grab a black blanket that hung over the back. He threw it at my lap and stood up quickly, huffing as he pushed himself off the couch.

"Put that over your legs, Y/N. I would punish you for wearing that after what I told you last night, but I don't think you could handle that right now," he said, sitting at his desk and powering up his computer system.

I opened the blanket and covered my legs, feeling actually nice and cozy now, even though I wanted to give him some crap right back for that comment. "Punishment, huh? And what would that be, hmm, MASTER Yoongi? Hold me down and give me a stern talking to?"

He muttered a response, clicking away at his computer as he brought up some digital sheet music. "Something like that, only I wouldn't be using my mouth for talking."

My eyebrows raised at this and I wondered then what he meant for his mouth to do then. I had just opened my mouth to ask and he anticipated my sassiness because he quickly shut me down by interrupting me by saying, "Be quiet, Y/N, I'm concentrating on this part and then you can go into the booth and practice singing."

I sat quietly, smoothing the blanket over my lap. Yoongi's phone next to me lit up with a notification, and I saw the lock screen... it was my side profile in 1st period. He must have taken it sometime without me knowing it. It made me smile to know that I was the first thing he saw when he turned his phone on. I just had a purple background on my phone as my lock and home screen.

Maybe I should find a way to take a cute picture of him and put it on my phone as well. What am I saying? It seems weird we are doing things like we are boyfriend and girlfriend, but we aren't. I have no idea WHAT we are. I was deep in thought about that when I heard Yoongi shout.

"Earth to Y/N! Hellooooooo," he said, clapping his hands in front of my face.

"Hmm? What," I said. I looked up at him with a puzzled expression.

"First the skimpy outfit and now you're zoning out on me. Hmmm," he said, cocking a brow at me. He got up and opened the door to the wide hallway and went inside, pushing a code into the combination keypad located to the left of the other door to the recording booth. When he opened that door, he gestured for me to follow him inside. I got up, following him through both doors as he turned on the lights inside. The lights illuminated a plain room with just a stool with wireless headphones on it, microphone, and a couple of speakers attached to the wall. I could see in through the clear glass to the other room where we were just sitting.

"Okay, you sit in here and when I give you the go-ahead through the speaker to start, you start the song as soon as you hear the music come in through the headphones. I will play the recording on my end and see how it sounds, ok," he asked. I nodded my head and sat down, putting the headphones on. He pushed a button on one side of the headphones and I could hear a musical tone, which probably meant they were turned on. He turned the mic on made sure it was adjusted to my height.

When he got to the other room he did the same, putting on headphones and switching them and the mic on.

"Can you hear me, Y/N," he asked, speaking into his mic on his desk. His deep voice filled my head, vibrating the soft cups of the headphones. I have to admit, it was turning me on. I just ignored the feeling and nodded my head.

"Can you....say something, so I know your mic is working," he said, giving me a weird look.

"Oh heh yeah, I can hear you just fine," I said, blushing now.

"Okay... here we go. I want you to listen to this first before you start singing. Listen to when the first bar comes in, and when you hear it, that is when you sing. I'm going to let the music play through for you first, and then we will start again," he said, starting the song.

I heard the music begin to play, and boy it was beautiful. He let it play all the way through, and as the music played I could feel the words passing through my lips, almost as if the music was meant for the words I had written. When the song ended, I was blown away at what he had created.

"That was beautiful, Yoongi. It's perfect," I said, meeting his eyes through the glass. He stopped fiddling with the equipment to stare back at me, and then he quickly averted his eyes from mine, looking down at his keyboard.

"Thanks... I worked on it for several weeks," he said, keeping himself busy by shuffling papers and moving things around. I found this cute, that I made him flustered.

"Okay, so are we going to get down to business or what," I teased. "I have a song to sing, you know. We don't have all day."

Yoongi scoffed and started typing on the keyboard saying, "Don't get sassy with me, Jagi, you can't rush good music,"

"Now what does that mean? Yagi you said," I asked, puzzled.

"Aish, nevermind. Okay let's get started," he huffed, starting the music again.

As the first bar played I began to sing, pouring my heart into the song. I can remember I wrote it at a time when my I found out my ex had moved on with a new girl, and I hated it. Hailey was over that night with another girlfriend of mine, and she had snuck in a small bottle of vodka. It tasted horrible but I drunk half of it, as we trash talked him all night. At three a.m. that morning I penned the lyrics, knowing that it was something I would never have been able to say to his face. Looking back at it now, I am glad I never did tell him how I felt, as he wasn't worth my time.

As the song ended, Yoongi's voice came through the headset again. "Great job, Y/N. I think we got it in one take. You can come out, now," he said.

I got up and left the booth and went back into his studio. Yoongi finished up saving the recording, and then played it back for me. I heard myself come in at the same time the music played, and it harmonized beautifully. Yoongi was right, the slower pace of the piano with the lyrics was beautiful. I am glad he asked me to slow it down, and I found that singing it slower than I originally had planned allowed it to be like an acoustic song version of a love letter like Yoongi had coined it.

When the song ended, I clapped happily. "I LOVE it, Yoongi. I sound fantastic! Why did you record it though? I don't mind it, and figured that was what you were doing, but I thought that we were just practicing and that we would play it live in class," I asked, a little puzzled.

"We are playing it live, you with a mic and me with a piano, but I thought this song was too good not to record it, Y/N. I hope you don't mind," he asked, getting up and wiping his hands up and down on his thighs, as if he was nervous now.

"Oh no, it's okay, really. I just haven't had anyone hear me sing for a long time and I've never had someone record me singing with music attached to it. It made me feel like a real singer or something," I said, laughing.

Yoongi relaxed then and chuckled as well, a lopsided grin coming over his face. To lighten the mood I feigned surprise at this, and pinched both his cheeks.

"AWWW, look who is all cute now, I like it when you smile Yoongi," I said, releasing his cheeks to give them a pat pat. His face scrunched up then, as if he smelled something bad. I swear, that look right there made him look like he was 5 years old again and was the cutest look EVER. It made me laugh out loud and I told him so, as I threw my arms around him for a hug. He hugged me right back, lifting me slightly off the ground.

Yoongi set me back down and then turned off his equipment. "Now that we have that done, we can go look at those dresses, hmm? I figure we practice a couple more times before we have to perform the song, but I figure if it's as good as this run through was, we will nail it for sure."

"Are you sure I can use one of the dresses, Yoongi? They were meant for your family, not for me," I said with worry. I wondered how they would even fit, when I hadn't met his mother yet, and how would I know it would be the same size?

"Don't worry about it, Y/N. My mother gets new dresses in each month, in several sample sizes. You have full hips and a bigger chest than her, but I am sure we can find something to fit that ass of yours into," he said, smirking at me. He was teasing me! I decided to dish it right back at him.

I walked by him, headed for the door. I stopped suddenly, looking over my shoulder. "So, you don't think my ass is too big, Daddy," I asked demurely, lifting up the edge of my plaid skirt to reveal the bottom of my red satin panties, pretty much showing him half my ass.

I watched his mouth drop as his eyes went wide. His eyes moved up from my butt to my face, and I saw his eyes change. Uh-oh. I dropped my skirt and took off, yanking open the studio door as fast as I could and making a run for it. I got halfway down the hallway before he caught up to me (that boy waddles fast), grabbing me and flinging me over his shoulder. He was a lot stronger than he looked, and I was surprised he could lift me like that with ease. I squealed and tried to squirm myself loose, and he gave me a playful slap on my butt.

"Uh uh, I told you if you didn't behave today you would get punished. Now it's time for punishment," he said.

He strode into his bedroom and flung me on his bed, me letting out a squeak as I landed on my back in the middle. He jumped up and leaned over me, his left leg on the outside of my thigh and the other landing between my legs. He used his knee to wiggle between my legs, and I opened them slightly.

He took both of my hands and put them over my head, grasping both of them in one of his big hands, his other hand pressed on the bed next to my face. He leaned down to me, looking at me with hooded eyes as he licked his lips seductively. He brought his face close to mine, his lips so close to mine that I could feel his hot breath on my face. I heard myself whimper as I stared at his lips, silently begging him to just kiss me already. He tilted his head and I closed my eyes, and then I felt his head move as his lips went to my ear.

"You teased me three times, Babygirl," he whispered lowly. "First in your text last night, then in wearing this outfit today, and lastly by showing me that sweet little ass of yours. So, you get three spankings."

I gasped and my eyes shot open, and before I could say anything, he sat down quickly on the bed next to me and flipped me over like a rag doll, my torso landing on his outstretched legs. My butt was effectively in his line of sight and as I began to squirm to get up, he used a hand on my lower back to hold me down.

"Uh uh, Babygirl. You asked for it, and now you're going to get it. Maybe it's not what you wanted, but it's what you deserve," he said. With that, he pulled up the back of my skirt and gave me three firm spankings right on my ass, one right after the other.

When he was finished, he put my skirt back down and pushed me off of him and sat me up quickly as if I weighed nothing. He stood up, dusting his hands as if he was just doing some hard work, and then turned back to look at me.

"Now that that is done, shall we go check out the dresses," he asked nonchalantly, walking out of the room and down the hall.

I sputtered, not believing what he just did. I jumped down from the bed and ran after him, nipping at his heels like Minnie. I reached him as he was halfway down the stairs, but I wasn't able to give him a piece of my mind to as we both nearly ran into a woman who was about to head up the stairs towards us. I stopped suddenly, my hands moving up to my chest as I stared at her in surprise. 

The woman, who looked about 40 years of age was beautiful. She had short, cropped and curly black hair, dark eyes, and light skin. She wore a beautiful cream-colored pantsuit and simple jewelry of a ring, bracelet, and matching necklace. Her makeup was perfect even, and I wondered if this was Yoongi's mother. My suspicion was confirmed when she spoke.

"Ahh, Yoongie-baby, so you ARE home. I was just coming to check if you were. Lil said you were in your studio, and I rang it but there wasn't any answer," she said in perfect English, taking his hand and pulling him down the remaining few steps to her. I followed, staying on the last step, feeling a bit awkward.

"Mom, aish, don't call me that, it's embarrassing," he blurted out, his cheeks getting red.

His mother then looked my way, figuring out the reason for his embarrassment at her pet name she had called him since he was a baby. She turned towards me and bowed to me, addressing me finally.

"And who are you, Miss, you are a friend of my sons? Or are you a girlfriend perhaps," she asked, her last question sounding way too eager.

Before I got a chance to answer, Yoongi cut me off. "She's a friend, mom. We are working on a project together for school and that is why she is over. I also invited her to the dinner party this weekend, since you know how much I hate those and I wanted to have a friend around. I was about to take her to the Clothing Closet to check out a few dresses for the party that she could try on and possibly wear."

His mother's eyes became bright at this. "Ahhh, my Yoongie-baby has a date! With a girl who is JUST a friend," she said, winking at me.

"Maaaaaaaaaaa," Yoongi bellowed, sounding like a cat mewing loud for milk. It made me laugh.

"Yes, I am a friend, Ma'am," I said, stepping down to the bottom of the stairs and bowing to her. "My name is Y/N, and it is a pleasure to meet you."

"Mom, we're going to go now okay, she probably has things she wants to do at home tonight and I don't want to take up all her time," Yoongi said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the left, moving past the stairs to what I see is another hallway on the main floor.

"Aish, Min Yoongi you wait one moment," his mother said sternly, causing us both to stop. She come over to us, her hands on her hips. "You cannot possibly think you are going to be the one helping Y/N in and out of formal ballgowns, do you? This is a job for another woman. You go to the kitchen now and get some food and drinks for Y/N here, and you may come in when you are done. For now, she is mine," she said, grabbing Yoongi's arm and nearly dragging him away as she pointed towards the kitchen.

I stifled a laugh seeing her manhandle him like he was 4 years old as he sulked his way to the kitchen. She turned to me and gently tucked my arm into hers, and guided me towards the dark hallway in front of us.

"Forgive my son, Y/N. He does not have a brain sometimes, especially when it comes to girls. Has he given you a tour of the house," she asked.

"Oh, um not really. I've seen the kitchen, dining room, and his....wing," I said. I wasn't sure what to call his part of the house. His chambers. His wing? His apartments? What normal person has a whole wing of a house to themselves?

"Oh, well here is the entrance to my rooms," she said, gesturing to a closed door to our left. "Here is a small living area where I read on occasion. It is my favorite place to sit in the dark as well and wait for Yoongi to come home late at night. He can't see me under the stairs here, and it always scares him, I love it," she said laughing.

I laughed as well, imagining him yelling like a girl. I've never seen him frightened, but it was a nice thought to think he had some flaw that I could possibly tease him about. I should take him to a haunted house this Halloween and see how scared he gets, IF he does get scared.

We kept walking, turning right down a dark hallway that immediately illuminated with light as we entered it. I looked up to see a row of lights embedded in the ceiling as we walked down, realizing they must be motion sensor lights. We got to the end of the hallway and there was a window facing the front yard, and I could see the driveway that led up to the house.

The hallway turned left there, and it was long, with a door at the very end. When we reached the door his mother opened it using a fingerprint keypad to the left of the door. I swear, it all looked like we were in a spy movie or something. The door clicked and opened without her having to touch it, and as we walked in the lights automatically came on. 

------------------------------------------------

A/N: Y/N is about to have her fairy tale come true. Wait until you see the dress!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 217 40
„Just tell me what the fuck is going on! Tell me your secrets!" „If I tell you the truth... you'll wish you never asked.." In where y/n simply fell...
26.3K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
17.6K 594 53
Park Somin was just an Ordinary and simple Girl. Till this stubborn Gangster blocked her path to success. Success in Life in i must say.... Min Yoong...
407K 17.9K 44
New Town. New school. 7 Boys and something that could only be described as magic. What could go wrong? ________________________________ Completed A...