Forgotten Descendants

By RoseClark777

They were just two friend probably too obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, but can you blame them? It was a no... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 35

103 7 0
By RoseClark777

"When the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us..." Emma and Bonnie screamed into the microphone. Emma somehow got a blow up guitar and was banging it on the floor. Klaus, who was really trying hard to not smile at their show, was strangely enjoying himself. Most everyone in the bar were up and dancing. They were really putting on a show.

Emma was really enjoying herself. It wasn't as good as Mads and her karaoke in Chicago, but it was still pretty great. Emma was drunk enough though that she did not notice Klaus in the crowd, or even her gardener. She was also drunk enough to not feel tingles run up her legs, and than her arms.

"Hello, hello, hello, hello," they both chanted into the microphone, yet Emma's voice started to get more corse as she kept chanting that one word. Slowly, her voice started trailing off. That's when she noticed something was wrong. Her peripheral vision started to get fuzzy. Her tongue felt heavy, and the metallic taste, almost like blood, took over her taste buds.

She stepped back from the microphone with a stumble. People in the crowd probably thought it was a drunken' trip, well most people in the crowd did, not Klaus. Emma stumbled again, this time Bonnie took notice to her abnormal behavior. She slowly stopped singing. Emma knew what was coming, and was kind of happy she was drunk, because the fall would hurt less.

She knew she must have been falling to the stage when grasps frequented the crowd, and the music drifted away. Being drunk really made it hard to conceptualize passing out. She anticipated impact, but never felt it, the last thing she heard was, "You'll be alright, Love. You'll be alright."

____

Madeline must have passed out from the paralytic agent. She doesn't remember when, or how long ago, all she knows is she woke to three men arguing and a warm body right next to her.

"Why are you yelling at me? I caught her before she fell and made Joe compel the bar to forget!" screamed a british voice, "You should have watched her better. She literally walked out of the house! If I wasn't there it could have been worse!"

"She is not a kid who needs a babysitter, she is 19!" someone, Damon by Madeline's guess, yelled in response.

"Considering, you inability to prevent your own girlfriend from being drugged and abused by a history teacher, you don't have the right to participate in this conversation," Klaus responded to Damon.

"Well, Madeli-" Stefan began but Klaus also cut him off.

"And you left your ill grandchild unsupervised Knowing very well that she has tendencies to both pass out and participate in rebelious activities, so you also don't get to participate in an argument."

"There is no one else here to argue with," Damon chided.

"Exactly," Klaus responded. Madeline who was still laying in bed with her eyes closed, slowly started to come to. She couldn't move her body well, making her believe that the drugs were not 100% out of her system She was able to make out the whole conversation, which led her to want to ask many questions like "What happened at a bar?","Where is Emma?" and "What happened to Tyler?"

Madeline felt a slight movement to her left and a slight inhale, a feminine slightly groggily inhale: Emma's inhale. Well at least she had one of her questions answered. Madeline felt the numbness of her body slowly disappear, she could now move her fingers and feel to her elbows. She could finally open her eyes.

"You know, complaining hasn't gotten anyone anywhere in life," Damon requited at Klaus's response.

"Abraham Lincoln complained about slavery, and now it's illegal," Madeline was able to whisper. She swore she heard crickets and the slight shuttle of shoes on the floor board.

"Even in pain, your girlfriend manages to roast you," whispered a voice next to Madeline. It was coarse, but still very evident to belong to Emma. In a vampire speed whirlwind, the boys surrounded Madeline and Emma on the bed.

"You're awake," Damon said staring into Madeline's eyes.

"No dipshit, she is just talking and has her eyes open in her sleep," Emma said as she started to push her body to a sitting position in the bed. Klaus was right by her side, with a very obviously angry Stefan behind him. Klaus must have pushed him behind him to get to Emma's side.

"Take it slow, take it slow," Klaus said, as if worried Emma would pass out in her bed. Emma just glared at him. Everyone thought her mood would lift right when Klaus came back into her life, but it seemed that the opposite was taking place.

"Shut up! Actually, shut up and leave. A person who feels like they can up and leave from my life whenever they want without a moment's notice doesn't have a right to be in it," Emma pouted like an actual five year old, crossing her arms and everything.

"I thought your threats were scary, but now hearing hers, I might have to rethink that," Damon said to Klaus, who was about to comment something, most likely rude, to Emma. Luckily Damon cut in before a full blown fight occurred. Yet, even with Emma telling Klaus to leave, he did not move a step. Stefan could not help but notice how Klaus's hand rested on Emma's knee. It was an innocent touch, that even Emma didn't shrug away, but he still didn't like it.

"What happened?" Madeline asked, not even acknowledging Emma's little fit.

"Well Miss. Becker, you were lured by our dear friend and semi alcoholic history teacher to a scary alley, was drugged, kicked..." Damon flinched when he got to the violent part," and somewhere along the way you passed out. Oh, and Tyler is now a dog, so that happened."

"Wait!" Madeline yelled, while she lifted her body, which caused a momentary episode of dizziness. Damon noticed and placed his hand on her back and helped her up, "Thanks, but that wasn't Alaric, that was..."

Stefan cut her off, "We know, it was Desi Muth," Madeline opened her mouth to say something but Stefan continued," You've been passed out for two hours, and in that time Alaric has come back to life, the actual Alaric, who has no memory whatsoever of what happened. Caroline brought Tyler home and started to explain everything to him, and your friend," he said glancing at Emma with a disappointed look, "decided to sneak out of the house with Bonnie, go to a bar, get drunk, and pass out during Karaoke."

"No ragrets," Emma said, quoting the movie We are the Millers.

Out of all the questions Madeline could ask about the night, she settled on this one, "What song did you do?"

"Smells like Teen Spirit," Emma said with a shrug, "I was literally dominating before I face planted into the floor,"

"Actually I caught you before you touched the ground," Klaus claimed.

Emma's face morphed to that of pure fear, "Wait, so you saw me..."

"Bang a blow up guitar repeatedly into the stage, and scream very off pitch into a microphone for three minutes, yes Love, I saw it all," Klaus smirked at Emma. Madeline wanted to laugh at Emma's pure embarrassment, but didn't want to risk getting slapped by her.

"Well, I want to die in a hole now," Emma nodded, "So, we have another lock-wolf, that's terribly fun. Does Alaric remember getting possessed?"

"No, all he remembers is drinking a bourbon, than waking up in our house, nothing in between," Stefan replied to Emma, "Emma, you can't sneak out again, we put that rule in place for your safety. And, you have to drink your tea everyday."

"I do!" Emma lied blatantly, again.

"Love, if you drank it every day, it would be near gone by now, you still have half the bag left," Klaus commented.

"Well, I didn't think you were coming back, so I had to spread it out as long as I could, before I could get some of my own," Emma retorted

"I was going to come back," Klaus responded.

"Well, you didn't make it that obvious. Make out with me and leave, the freaking story of my life," Emma yelled, making both Stefan and Damon stare at Klaus in anger, and Madeline could no longer hold her laugh in, "You know what, I don't want to deal with this. I know I did wrong, but can we save The whole 'you're a disgrace to the Salvatore name' lecture for tomorrow, and jokes on you because my last name is Clark," she said as she stood out of bed. Klaus was about help her, but she just shook her head, "No, just no," she said and walked out of the room.

"Is she menstruating?" Damons asked, confused. He also took it upon himself to take Emma's now vacated spot.

Klaus changed the subject, "I have taken Joe off security detail."

"Why?" Stefan asked.

"What do you think Emma would do if she figured out I hired a guy to protect her?" He said, and they just all nodded, knowing it would not be pretty.

"Did you get her more of that tea?" Madeline asked.

"Yes, in bulk," Klaus responded, and started walking to the door, "Now that I am no longer needed, I shall make my due. Fair warning, salvatores, if anything happens to either of them, it is on you," he continued and walked out of the door.

"I don't want to third wheel..." Stefan said and also excused himself, leaving Madeline and Damon alone. Finally.

"I'm sorry," he said right as the door shut. Madeline turned toward him onto her side, sluggishly.

"It's not your fault. I should have saw the signs, but I didn't," Madeline said.

"When I saw you laying there, not moving, it though you were-"

"But i'm not, I am fine," Madeline interuppted as she cupped his cheek.

"He could've, it's a miracle he didn't...Why didn't he?" he asked, knowing that Mads probably didn't know the answer either.

"I don't know, for someone part demon, killing would be an everyday thing for him," Madeline responded.

"Maybe he realized your special," Damon claimed cheesily.

"No, he probably didn't kill me because of his infatuation with Emma, and killing me would really ruin his chances," she contemplated.

"I don't know... It could be your enticing good looks," he said as he placed a kiss on her cheek, "great body," he continued as he placed another one on the corner of her mouth, "And-" he was cut off by a crash.

"What was that?" Madeline asked as she hurriedly leaned forward in the bed.

"I don't know. I'll be right back," he said as he got out of the bed, and walked to the door.

"I'm coming," Madeline claimed as she stood up, but gravity was not on her side.

"No, you're staying. I'll only be a second," Damon contered as he caught her before she hit the floor. He put her back in bed. He went back to the door, and opened it, and was met with a worried face Stefan.

"She's gone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515 25 3
Irina Salvatore, the oldest daughter, though you may know her as Irina Morningstar. She's Lucifer's one and only daughter, his beloved star. When Luc...
2.7K 52 13
A Petrova Doppelganger An Original Hybrid A Vampire And a betrayal Both Katherine and her sister were on the run , being hunted , but for very diffe...
176K 5.4K 37
Trixie, Elena's cousin, is an adopted child of Carlisle Cullen and Esme Cullen but officially she's adopted by Billy Black, moves to Mystic Falls for...
7.2K 60 29
With Alexandra now as a vampire, she must learn to adjust to her new lifestyle. While finding it hard to cope and be okay with this new part of her...