It's Complicated ...

By misanthropic_soul

Zayn Malik, a huge popstar in the worldwide known band One Direction. He is having the time of his life. Has... More

Chapter 1:-
Chapter 2 :-
Chapter 3:-
Chapter 4:-
Chapter 5:-
Chapter 6:-
Chapter 7:-
Chapter 8:-
Chapter 9:-
Chapter 10:-
Chapter 11:-
Chapter 12:-
Chapter 13:-
Chapter 14:-
Chapter 15:-
Chapter 16:-
Chapter 18:-
Chapter 19:-
Chapter 20:-
Chapter 21:-
Chapter 22:-
Chapter 23:-
Chapter 24:-
Chapter 25:-
Chapter 26:-
Chapter 27:-
Chapter 28:-
Chapter 29:-
Chapter 30:-
Chapter 31:-
Chapter 32:-
Epilogue:-
Hey everyone
Love you guys!

Chapter 17:-

1.1K 22 8
By misanthropic_soul

Author's Note:-

HELLOOOOOO! How r u all? Ok, here's the next chappie! Didn't wanna keep you guys waiting for so long. I know I know I suck at updating :( .... sorry xx. Okay, so this one is sorta short.

Alright this chapter is dedicated to all those who were nice enough to fan me and still haven't gotten dedication on any of my previous chappies. So this chappie is dedicated to the following:-

@Guy_DirectionersRock

@PinkXRomance

@Meggiemooautum

@jess9797

@rainbowkisses17

@1DLouisStripes

@Oreosand1d

@SanaJessani

@5Jenna5

@ufarwa

Thank you guys! Means a lot :) xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V:-

 While we waited for Alisha and Riana, we tried to avoid eye contact with other people to avoid getting recognized by anyone, but Zayn kept desperately scanning the crowd of people which was coming out. On the other hand, Harry looked like he was going to throw up. He looked so pale and sweaty. 

"Harry, are you alright? Are you sick?" I asked with concern.

"Huh? Why would you ask that? I am perfectly alright!" Harry retorted.

"Calm down, Curly!" Louis exclaimed.

"I am calm. " Harry said taking a deep breath.

I still don't get what's wrong with the boy. He's being so paranoid and cranky. He's never like this.

"There they are!" Zayn screamed making me jump.

"Why are you screaming?!" I snapped.

"Sorry, just got a bit overwhelmed." He said smiling.

 Harry's color had turned even paler than before and he started to inhale deep breaths. On the other hand, Zayn's smile grew even wider and I could've bet a million pounds that if we wouldn't have been in a public place he would've been jumping up and down. I flashed a smile at Alisha and Riana as they walked towards us. 

"Hey!" Zayn exclaimed pulling Alisha into a huge hug.

"Hi! It's been so long!" Alisha replied with an equal level of excitement.

"You look so good! Is it me or did you get even prettier than before?" Zayn said grinning.

Oh! Now I get it! So, that's why he was staring into the mirror complimenting himself. Ah, now it makes sense. 

"Oh, you, stop it! I was always like this." Alisha joked.

"Welcome to London!" Liam and I said simultaneously.

"Hello!! Welcome! Kevin says 'Hi' too!" Louis excalimed from behind us.

"Hello? She's not the only one who came from New York to UK, you know?" Riana said.

 We all giggled and then welcomed Riana by hugging her except Harry who just stood there. All he said was "Hi." That's it. I don't get what his problem is. Why is he acting so awkward?

***********

Zayn's P.O.V:-

 When I first saw Alisha walking out and heading way, I had thisurge of jumping up and down. I was just so excited. It had been so long and I had missed her so much, so I had gotten a bit over excited. She looked lovely. Her dark eyes sparkling and her beautiful smile running across her face.     She looked absolutely stunning even though she had just travelled for so long in the plane. 

 We were in the car now and were headed towards the appartment. We had persuaded Alisha and Riana to stay at the appartment where the boys and  I stayed when we would want to hangout. We were pretty close to the building now.

"If you girls need anything just call one of us, alright?" I said looking at Alisha.

"Don't worry about it. We'll be fine." She replied.

 We soon reached the building and I aided Liam in taking the suit cases out of the car. Once we reached the door, Louis handed me the key and I unlocked the door holding the door open for the girls to walk in.

Alisha's P.O.V:-

  Zayn held the door to the apartment open as Riana and I walked in. My jaw dropped open and my eyes grew wider at the sight of the apartment. It was gigantic! Why do they even call it an 'apartment ?' It was a deluxe apartment. There were stairs leading up to the bedrooms and in front of us was a huge TV with a very comfy looking couch. The boys showed us around the apartment. I think calling it an 'appartement' is a huge understatement. There were five bedrooms; one for each of the boys. 

"You guys are back?" A familiar voice came from the staircase. 

 I turned around to see a blonde girl of average height coming down the staircase. She was wearing  white colored jeans and a plain black top with a white jacket. Her blonde hair was tied back into a bun and she had a minimal amount of make up on. By the way she was looking at Zayn, I knew right away who she was. 

"You must be Perrie?" I asked.

"Alisha? Hey!" She said walking towards me giving me a hug.

"Wlecome to UK," she continued.

"Thank you. This is my friend Riana." I said pointing to Ri.

"Hello! Welcome!" She smiled at Riana.

"Thank you" Riana replied.

"What are you doing here, babe?" Zayn questionned.

"I thought it would be a good surprise. This way I got to meet Alisha too." She explained. 

"Oh," Zayn said looking down and the continued, " You girls are probably tired. How about you guys rest today and then tomorrow we'll go to the beach house. All of us together. You girls up for it?"

"Yeah! We're definitely up for it!" Riana exclaimed.

"Yeah and tomorrow we can ride on a BIG RED BUS!" Louis said screaming out the 'BIG RED BUS' part.

"No! I am not riding on a big red bus with you Louis Tomlinson!" Liam joined in.

"But why?!" Louis whined.

"Lou, remember what happened last time! The bus driver left you and then you threw a tantrum in the middle of the street making us get chased by a huge mob of  thirteen year old girls!" Niall said.

"Yeah, well that wouldn't have happened if you didn't have an appetite of a giant bear, would it? Seriously, would it have killed you if you didn't get those crepes?" 

"I was hungry!" Niall protested.

"Like I said ... you've got an appetite of a giant bear!" 

"Lads! Lads! C'mon stop it!" Liam, as usual being the responsible, said putting an end to the argument..

 I looked at Zayn who winked at me. I smiled back at him and then my sight fell on the curly haired boy. I had totally forgotten he was there. Why was he so quiet? He looked worried. 

"Hey, Haz! You okay?" I asked making him snap out of his thoughts.

He looked up at me and then said, "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. "

"So, heard you're dating someone Styles. Is it true?" I inquired.

"Yes, yes I am." He replied, pursing his lips. 

I noticed Riana tensing up a bit. Her fists were clenched.

"What's her name?" Riana asked faking a cheerful tone.

"Samantha. Samantha Ronald." Harry muttered.

"Oh! That's great! I'd like to meet her sometime!" Riana excalimed pretending to be happy.

"Yeah sure why not. She'd love to meet you girls." Harry said.

"Okay, enough chit chat you guys. I think the girls are exhausted and probably would want to go and take a nap or something. " Liam said.

"Alrighty then. Goodbye Alisha and Riana. " Niall said.

"Goodbye." Ri and I chorused.

"Bye." Harry said exiting the apartment.

What's up with him? Why is he in such a hurry? Does he have to be somewhere?

"Okay then , bye?"

"Please excuse him. Buh bye. See you girls later." Liam said.

"Bye! " Louis screamed heading out the door.

 Perrie left too and now Zayn was standing at the door.

"I'm so glad you girls came here. I had been missing you like crazy. Thanks for coming." Zayn said.

"We're glad to be here too, Zayn and why are you thanking us we should be thanking you for letting us stay here." I said.

"Nah, it's no biggie. Alright, if you girls need anything...anything at all feel free to give me a call. Okay?" Zayn asked.

"Don't worry about it." I said.

"Zayn, you coming?" Perries's voice came from the hallway.

"Yeah, one second babe." 

"Alisha, I really missed you.' Zayn said looking directily into my eyes. 

 I felt a smile curling at the corners of my lips and my cheeks burning. Oh lord, those eyes! 

"I missed you too, Zayn." I said.

*********

Alisha's P.O.V:-

My eyes opened wide to the sound of my cell phone ringing. Who would be calling at seven in the morning? Groaning, I finally managed to sit up and pick up my phone that was placed on the side table. I looked at the screen to see it was Zayn who was calling.

"Hello," I moaned.

"Hi Alisha!" Zayn greeted excitedly and then continued, " Were you sleeping?"

"Yeah I was, but not anymore."

"Sorry."

"No it's ok. Yeah so why did you call?"

"I was thinking that maybe I could show you around and there's this new mall opened a few days back, so maybe we could go shopping. After all, you love shopping."

"But weren't we supposed to go to the beach house in the evening?"

"Yeah that's why I woke up early so we'd be back before evening."

"So, the boys aren't going to the mall with us?"

"Nope. I wanted to hangout with you a bit. But, I can tell the lads to come with if you want."

"Nah, it's okay. I want to hangout with you a bit more too, so I guess I'll probably have to ditch Ri. What will Riana do?"

"What is she doing now?"

"Sleeping."

"Yes, so that exactly what she'll do. We'll be back in maximum three hours."

"Hmm... she is not an early riser, so I guess she'll be fine."

"Don't worry. She won't even know."

"Alright! Pick me up in ten?"

"Sure."

 ********

Zayn's P.O.V:-

  This was my perfect chance to spend some time with Alisha alone before we all went to the beach house this evening. I looked into the rear view mirror to see a familiar figure emerging from the doors of the building. It was Alisha. She was wearing jeans and a purple Aeropostale hoody on top.  She held open the door to the passenger seat and sat inside.

"Good morning!" I chanted.

"Hey!" She replied and then continued, "So, where exactly are we going?"

"To the mall like I said, but before that I'd like to show you around a bit."

"Sure as long as we make it back before Riana wakes up."

"Don't worry about it. She'll never know."

"Alright let's go then."

*****

Alisha's P.O.V:-

 Zayn's been so nice. We went to so many different places. London is truly a beautiful place. We went to London Eye, the park, the ice-cream shop as I was craving ice-cream and many other places. We were now on our way to the mall now. It had been over three hours now and Riana was about to wake up, but I was just having so much fun that I didn't want to head back yet. Suddenly my phone started to ring making my heart beat a bit faster. Shoot! Riana is calling! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! What do I do? She's going to be furious!

"Are you going to keep staring at the screen in terror or are you going to answer that?" Zayn asked sarcastically.

"Shush! It's Ri! " 

"Why should I 'shush?' "

"Just ... just drive and let me handle this!"

"Hey!" I said taking a deep breath as I answered the call.

"Alisha! How dare you ditch me! I just  read the note you left on the kitchen counter!"

"I did not ditch you. I told you that I'm going to the mall with Zayn."

"No you didn't tell me! You wrote it on a stupid piece of paper and left in the kitchen while I was asleep! Thank you, thank you very much."

"Ri! Don't be like that! You know I love you. It's just that... that there's this new mall that opened and Zayn wanted to hangout so I said yes..." I tired explaining.

"Well you could've told me."

"I'm sorry." I said innocently.

There was no reply so I continued, "C'mon! Pretty please!"

After five whole minutes of apologizing and begging, Riana finally replied.

"Fine...it's fine. When will you be back?"

"Umm... I don't know. We've been driving for a while now, but Zayn is saying that the mall is a little far away. It's a new mall, but it's not that close by; however, there are less chances of getting chased by a mob of fans over there 'cause not many people know about it."

"Oh. So, will you guys make it back before we leave to go to the beach house?"

"I don't know. If we don't make it back then leave without us; we'll probably meet you guys there."

"Fine. Buh-bye!"

"Bye and once again I am soooooo sorry."

"It's alright."

"Love you!"

******* 

 A/N:-

Please please please tell me what you guys think. Comment and vote :) xx Best comment gets dedication. PS: Ridz, Myra and Sahar ... love y'all  loads and I'm missing you guys like crazy! <3xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 6.7K 34
Where Harry, a famous solo artist, meets Louis, the boy that doesn't talk. (btw because Harry's the only one who sings, one direction albums are his...
8K 230 10
Harry Styles is a fanboy, plain and simple. His life pretty much revolves around the British-Irish boyband known as One Direction. Like any other fan...
2.7K 79 15
Niall loves Liam. But Liam really isn't sure if he loves Niall, he thinks he loves him but he really isn't sure. What is sure is that Zayn has a BIG...
778 100 19
Louis Tomlinson. Member of the famous boyband One Direction. Mady in love with Harry Styles. He really has it good. Until he doesn't - AU where Louis...