Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!

3.3K 187 201
By Mysti_Noona

A/N: Longest chapter so far, over 5800 words :D. Sorry not sorry :D. 

--------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

After school ended, I caught up with Anna in the hallway. I wanted to make sure she was okay, and I invited her to hang out with me after school. She called her mom to ask, and was allowed to come. When we got out to my car, Hailey was already waiting for me.

"Hey bitches," Hailey said, flinging an arm around Anna's shoulder and smirking my way.

I rolled my eyes as I looked at Anna, unlocking our doors. "Ignore her, Anna, she has to get a cuss word out once every minute or she starts twitching," I said.

Hailey emphasized what I said by pretending to shake like crazy, causing poor Anna to shake along with her. Luckily, it made Anna giggle. We all got into my car, Hailey in the passenger seat and Anna in the back.

"Anna is coming over my house to hang out, did you want to as well, Hailey? We can order pizza or something," I said.

"Ooooooo that sounds interesting. I am supposed to be working on a paper today, and technically I'm grounded, but sure," Hailey said, with excitement.

"Dude, if you're grounded just go home. Don't lie to your mom again, that's just shitty," I said, starting the car and taking off.

"Don't nag me, Y/N. I'm my own woman. I'll just tell her you're going to help me with the paper. She'll believe that, since you're Miss Goody Two Shoes," Hailey said, already texting her mom.

"Ugh, fine Hailey, but that means we will actually be working on it – at least for a little bit. That's your punishment for being a brat to me," I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

"Are you guys always like this," Anna asked, looking back and forth between us.

"Oh yeah, we always fight, then make up, then fight again. We've been friends since we were little kids. So pretty much like sisters," I said.

"I'm the pretty one, though. The pretty sister. She's the nerd," Hailey said, pointing my way. I just stuck out my tongue at her again, giving a scoff.

We pulled into my driveway a few minutes later, making it into the house to plop down on the living room couch. I used my app to order pizza, making sure I got enough for the three of us and for my mom for later on when she got home. Hailey was nice enough to spot me some money to cover most of the cost, since I didn't think about the fact that I'm always broke as hell.

We watched tv and talked until the pizza arrived a half hour later, and then we headed upstairs with the pizza, soda, chips, and cookies that I found in the cupboard. I laid on my bed and Hailey and Anna sat on the floor next to my bed. We ate pizza right out of the box and chatted.

"So, Anna, Y/N over here actually thought you and Big Dick Yoongles were a couple, can you believe that shit," Hailey said, stuffing her face with pizza.

I shot up, lunging at Hailey and punching her in the arm. For a second I thought she was going to choke on her pizza.

"What the hell, Hailey," I said, mad as hell.

"What's up with the nickname," Anna asked, her face scrunched up.

"Oh yeah, Y/N said he's apparently got a big dick. His brother even confirmed it. Like....big," Hailey said, widening her eyes and holding up her hands parallel to each other, about 12 inches apart.

I groaned and laid back down. "God Hailey, it isn't that big. Not that I've seen it," I quickly said. "Hailey here always gives him a nickname, she's gone through like 6 so far in the past 2 months. It's super annoying."

"Hey, I did use his actual name after I saw what he did protecting Anna. That was badass, and he deserved the recognition then," Hailey said, stealing chips from me.

"He certainly did. He has been the best friend and protector I could have. I already felt like I had some sort of kinship with him since we were both foreigners to this area, but we still seemed so different. To be honest, I had a stereotype built up about him that he was this kid from South Korea that couldn't speak English and would probably be really stuck up and brainy," Anna said.

"He's actually IS very smart," I said. "He excels in his classes even though he doesn't care for most of them, he can rap, compose music, play piano, and who knows what else," I said.

"You forgot to add he can play your body like a fiddle, Y/N," Hailey said, grinning at me. I rolled my eyes and threw my pillow at her, making her can of soda splash on her chin as she went to take a drink.

"Oh my gosh....have you and Yoongi....you know," Anna asked, her cheeks blushing.

"No no, nothing like that. We've just kissed a couple of times. I'm a virgin and planning to stay that way until I fall in love and plan to be with that person long term. It won't be with someone I have only known a couple of months," I said. Hailey glared at me, her eyes now slits, as she mouthed "liar" to me.

"Ohhh. I like that. Not a lot of seniors are virgins probably. I am still.... Well I mean, I'm a senior yes but technically I skipped two grades. I don't see any big rush to have sex just yet, seems like nobody cares about making it be with a guy or girl you really love," Anna replied.

"OMG the prude sex talk is annoying," Hailey said, standing to walk to my adjoining bathroom. "I've had sex a few times, it's not that big of a deal."

"Yeah but the guy you lost it to was a big jerk, Hailey, and he slapped you around. That wasn't love, wouldn't of you wanted your first time to be with someone you really care for," I asked.

Hailey came out and stood there looking at me, her hands on her hips. "So, do you really care for Yoongi," she asked.

"I told you already how I feel about him," I said, hoping she would drop it.

"How do you feel, Y/N," Anna asked.

"She said she loved him," Hailey said, sitting back down next to the bed and across from Anna.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," said Anna. "Do you think he feels the same way?"

"I don't think so, Anna. I mean he hasn't expressed having any sort of feelings for me other than a friend and....someone that he desires on a sexual level," I said, flipping over onto my back and staring at the ceiling.

"Have you thought of telling him," Anna asked. "You won't really know unless you confess to him, or ask him what he is feeling for you."

"I don't know. I don't think he's ready for any relationship right now. He told me how badly he was hurt less than a year ago by some girl at his old school. I've been just assuming he would want me to be a fuck buddy, but nothing more," I said, a tinge of sadness in my voice.

Anna quickly got up and sat on her legs, leaning towards me. "I don't think that is all he wants, Y/N. He talks about you a lot, I'm serious. We chat sometimes when it's slow at the Food Pantry, and during lunch at times. He talks about you more than he does anybody else," she said.

"He does," I asked. "What does he talk about?"

"I asked him one day if he had a girlfriend and he said no, and then just started talking about you and how you annoyed him but you were feisty and he liked that. It was almost like he was weighing things in his mind. Like contemplating what it would be like to have you as a girlfriend. Other times he would just blurt out loud how he's wondering where you are, or what you are doing. He always seems to be thinking about something, contemplating life. I think you're a piece of that, Y/N, a meaningful piece," Anna said.

I sat up and gave Anna a hug. She was just too sweet. Hailey just sat there staring at the sweet exchange. I'm surprised she hasn't ruined the moment already.

"So if you're such good friends with him, Anna, can you find out if he indeed has a Monster Cock," Hailey asked, effectively ruining the moment.

Anna had a look of disgust on her face and I grabbed my other pillow and launched it at Hailey, smacking her hard upside the head.

"Jeez, Hailey, you're more obsessed with his dick than I am," I said, laughing at the pizza that is now smeared on her check and in her hair. I threw her some napkins and then froze, hearing noise downstairs. "I think my mom is home early. I'll be right back," I said. I grabbed a pizza box and threw in an assortment of the two kinds we bought, and headed downstairs.

Hailey POV:

I watched Y/N walk out, and then I turned to Anna. "Anna, can you hand me Y/N's phone there," she asked, pointing to the bed. Anna complied, handing me the smartphone.

I opened up Y/N's chat messages, looking for Yoongi's name. I didn't see anything with his name, but I did see one from someone called Daddy. DADDY, huh? She is into some freaky shit, I thought. I quickly started typing, hoping Y/N wouldn't come back for a while.

4:52p.m.     Me: Hey, Daddy.

4:57 p.m.     Daddy: Hey, Babygirl. Couldn't get enough of me huh? We just spoke a few hours ago.

4:58 p.m.      Me: Oh you know it, big boy. So how's your dick doing?

5:00 p.m.     Daddy: Excuse me?

5:00 p.m.      Me: You need to type faster, Daddy. Answer me, how big is that cock of yours? You never told me exactly how many inches it was you know.

5:01 p.m.      Daddy: Then come over and find out if you want to know so bad, Y/N. I'm already in bed waiting for you.

I was just about to type a witty comeback when I see Y/N come back into the room. She saw me using her phone, and her eyes became small slits. Oh shit, I'm busted!

Y/N POV:

I fucking LAUNCHED myself at Hailey, after it took me a minute to realize she was doing. The scared look on her face mixed with the furious typing on my phone told me she was texting Yoongi. She better not have said anything bad. I landed on top of her, luckily not hitting Anna as she was still sitting near Hailey. I wrestled my phone out of Hailey's hand and effectively bit the same hand – hard.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND BITING PEOPLE, Y/N," Hailey bellowed, grasping her hand and rolling out from under me to lay on her stomach and inspect her hand. I didn't draw blood, but she could see every damn tooth indent.

I laughed and got up, sitting back on my bed, moving the pizza boxes and chips onto the desk next to my bed. I opened my text messages and selected Daddy, er Yoongi's name and opened it up. At the exact same time, another text came in from Yoongi.

5:08 p.m.      Daddy: Are you on your way, Y/N? You got me turned on so quickly, as always. I'm fucking hard as a rock. Come here and see how big I am for you, Baby.

I gasped at the message that came in and then quickly scanned over the ones that Hailey sent. OMG SHIT SHIT SHIT.

"Hailey WHAT THE HELL! He thinks I sent those," I said, screeching at her. I furiously started typing to Yoongi while Anna looked at me, puzzled as to what is going on.

5:10p.m.     Me: OMG Yoongi!!!! I didn't say any of that to you! Hailey and Anna are over hanging out with me and I went downstairs to greet my mom who came home early and Hailey grabbed my phone and typed all that to you! I am mortified!!!

5:12 p.m.      Daddy: Ahh, shit. I should have known. You called me Daddy right away.

Well....that IS your name in my phone...heh....

5:12 p.m.      Me: I am very sorry. I am so embarrassed now.

5:13 p.m.       Daddy: Hmm. Well, the offer still stands if you want to know, Y/N. I'm here.

I felt my cheeks flush at his invitation, and to be honest, if I didn't have them here with me I seriously would consider it. The thought of getting to see Yoongi...all of him... thrilled me, but it also scared me for some reason. How far would he want to take it? I was glad I could back out, having an actual excuse.

5:15 p.m.      Me: I can't, Yoongi. It's not that I don't want to... I just think maybe it's not the right time for that. I have guests over and, you know...

5:17 p.m.      Daddy: .... And you aren't ready to go that far. I understand. I'm not going anywhere, Babygirl. I know I keep running from you so I'm trying to stay put, for you. Take your time. You're worth the wait.

(A/N: And we all collectively went AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW)

5:18 p.m.     Me: Awww, shucks, Yoongi. You made me blush yet again. I'm going to get back to my friends. I already bit Hailey once, I need to do it again I think. Text me tonight?

5:20 p.m.      Daddy: Biting hmm? Must be a kink of yours. I wouldn't mind being bitten, well in certain places of course 😉. Other places never, if you catch my meaning. Tell Anna I said hi. Talk to you later, Baby.

I closed my chat after noticing he called me Baby instead of Babygirl. I was getting used to being called Babygirl, but being called baby by him gave me butterflies.

"Yoongi says hi, Anna," I said simply, throwing my phone on my desk on top of the pizza boxes. Before Anna could reply I lunged at Hailey again, who was now on the floor on her stomach playing a game on her phone. She turned just as I was about to land on her again, yelling out as I effectively bit her again – this time on her shoulder. Two points for me 😊.

Hailey and Anna stayed until 8:30 p.m. and then I took them home. On the way home I felt the urge to drive around a while, just thinking. I found a quiet spot overlooking the city. My mom, dad, and I used to come up here when I was a kid, and we would hike along a trail that would lead downhill about two miles through a pretty area of prairie and marsh land. I got out of my car, leaving the headlights on to illuminate the ground in front of me. I sat on a bench near my car, looking up at the stars. I better text my mom to let her know where I am. After sending her a text to tell her where I am and that I would be home in an hour or so, I put my phone back in my pocket.

I got to thinking about Yoongi, and the fact that time seems to be moving by so fast. It's getting close to November, and in less than two months it will be winter break. I'm not worried too much about my classes, they are all pretty easy enough and the project we have been working on is pretty much done except we need to practice the song with the music he wrote, to perfect it.

I just wonder where things are going with him. I honestly feel deeper feelings for him than I normally would with a friend that I have known a couple of months. I don't know why I feel such a deep connection to him when we are from very different worlds, but it is what it is. Thinking about it, I barely know about his past other than what he has chosen to share with me. I want to get to know him more, but it seems like whenever we are alone together the chemistry and electricity between us is overwhelming it seems, to the point where I forget all about trying to get to know him on a deeper level and instead I just want to rip his clothes off.

I was still thinking on this when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at it, seeing that it was a text message from Yoongi.

8:48 p.m.     Daddy: Hi, Babygirl. Are you getting ready for bed soon?

8:48 p.m.:      Me: No, I was actually out driving around after dropping off Hailey and Anna at home. I decided to come to one of my favorite spots that I used to come to when I was a kid. I like it here, overlooking the city.

9:00 p.m.:      Daddy: The cliff overlooking the prairie? With the walking trail?

9:00 p.m.:     Me: Yep.

9:01 p.m.:      Daddy: I will be there in 10 mins. Wait for me?

My heart immediately sped up when I read that he was coming to see me.

9:02 p.m.:      Me: Sure. I have to head home soon, though.

9:02 p.m.:      Daddy: Already on my way.

I texted my mom again, telling her I was going to hang out with a friend and if that was okay. My mom texted back and said it was fine, just not to be out past 11:00 since it's a school night.

It was probably 6 minutes later and I see a black BMW pull up next to my car, directly behind the bench. I had to turn my head away from the bright headlights as I hear his door open and shut. He comes over and stands behind me, placing a quick kiss on the top of my head.

"Give me your keys, Y/N. I want to turn off your lights to conserve your battery. I can turn on my lowlights so it's not so bright," he said, putting his hand out. I reached in my pocket and got out my keys, placing the keys in his hand.

"Thank you, I didn't even think it would drain my battery that fast," I said.

Yoongi unlocked my door and turned off my headlights, and then went to his car and turned his off as well, turning on another set of lights that still illuminated us, but it wasn't so glaringly bright. He came back around and sat down next to me on the bench, putting the keys back in my hand and then putting his arm around to rest on the edge of the bench behind me.

"So what are you doing out here by yourself in the dark, hmm? I don't know this city that well, but a woman out alone in the dark isn't always the best idea," he said, his eyes searching mine.

"I think it's safe enough, I guess. I've never had an issue come up where I felt I was in danger. I wasn't even planning to come here, it was just spur of the moment," I said, putting my key in my pocket and looking out over the city landscape.

"You didn't answer my question, Y/N," he said, the words leaving his lips much quieter than before as he scooted closer to me, leaning into me.

I could feel his body heat as he leaned up against me, my shoulder pressed into the side of his body. It was a delicious feeling.

"You're pushy, you know that," I said. I looked over at him as I said that, and I could see a smirk on his face in the low light. His face was partly shadowed, making me have to look a little harder to catch his expression. "I was just thinking about how fast school is going and soon it will be winter break," I said. I leaned myself into him a little bit, resting my head on his shoulder.

He took the cue that I wanted to be touched, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me to him even more. His right hand rubbed up and down my arm through my light fall jacket. His other hand lay on his left thigh, fingers spread, gripping the fabric of his jeans. I stared at the long, veiny fingers and hand. I definitely had a hand kink, and loved looking at his. He had a ring on his ring finger, a silver ring with a large, dark blue stone. I noticed he wore it almost every day. It must be a favorite of his.

He hummed as he continued to rub my arm, saying "Are you worried about our project? Since I am grounded this week you can come over and we can practice it in my studio," he offered.

Both of my hands, now together and at his side, played with the hem of his jacket. My reply was slightly muffled as my forehead was pressing into his neck, my desperate attempt to inhale his scent as much as I could.

"I hope you don't get in trouble for being here with me tonight. Regarding coming over, sure, I can come over after school tomorrow if you would like," I said. His neck was about two inches from my lips. I could see a vein there twitch under the skin as he moved. I wanted to reach out with my tongue and lick that spot.

Yoongi hummed in approval to my suggestion. "I haven't shown you my studio yet. I wonder if you will like it. Maybe someday I can teach you to play the piano," he said.

Thinking about coming over to his house made me remember the invitation he slipped in my locker.

"I got the invitation to the party this weekend. I've never been to a formal party before. I will need to go buy a dress sometime this week," I said.

The rubbing on my arm stopped, as he seemed to realize something.

"I gave you the invitation kind of last minute. I hope you don't mind me suggesting this but – if you need help with getting a dress I can take care of it," he suggested.

"I don't want you buying a formal dress for me, Yoongi. That wouldn't be right. I will figure it out on my own, no worries," I said, sitting up a bit to look at him. I felt a bit embarrassed, him realizing that I was strapped for cash and formal dresses aren't cheap.

"Ahh no, what I meant is.... My mother and father attend so many formal events that we always have sample clothing sent to us from all over the world. My mother actually has a clothing room the size of all of the rooms on my wing combined just to hold it all. When you come to work on the project tomorrow, I want to take you there and you can pick out a few dresses to try on," he suggested.

He then grabbed the side of my head and guided me back down, so I was again laying on him. Once he was satisfied that I was going to stay put, he started to play with the hair that fell over my shoulder, twisting it around his fingers and pulling gently.

I could feel my cheeks flush at his suggestion that I try on dresses at his house. Is he going to want me to model them for him? I've never done that before either, and certainly not for a guy. And who has a whole wing of a house designed specifically for storing formal wear?? Just the idea makes me excited to see it all.

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt a buzzing in my pocket. I pulled out my phone and my mom was texting me asking when I was coming home. It was just a little after ten. I know she gave me until 11:00 p.m., but I figured I better start heading back. Being with Yoongi this close makes me feel all sorts of.... Yeah.

I replied back that I am leaving soon and will be home in less than 20 minutes. I slid the phone back in my pocket and stood up, smoothing my jacket down.

"I need to get going, my mom keeps texting me. Thanks for coming to sit with me," I said, rubbing my hands together and looking down at him. He was sitting on the bench, legs spread wide and both arms over the back of the bench. He looked up at me, his pretty eyes glittering at me in the soft light. He smiled slightly and then stood, facing me.

"No problem, Baby. I am glad to be able to spend some time with you and keep you safe from all the bad things out here," he said, teasing me.

He called me Baby again. That got me right in the feels.....

"You mean the scary woodland animals? Oh yeah," I said, chuckling. I unconsciously moved closer to him and just to be silly (and warm my freezing fingertips) I reached under his jacket to slide my hands inside over his shirt to get warm. What I didn't realize was he was wearing a very baggy shirt, and when I slipped my hands under his jacket, they went under his shirt as well, and my hands grasped his bare abdomen. His skin felt hot to my touch, and he audibly gasped as my fingertips grazed over him, settling on his waist.

He pulled back slightly, but then pulled me closer to him by grasping my wrists as he felt my hands leaving his body. I felt so embarrassed and just stood there, unable to move. He moved his hands from my wrists and moved them to the outside of his jacket, covering my hands which still gripped his waist under his shirt.

"You can touch me, Y/N. It just shocked me at first. Your hands are so cold," he said. He started rubbing his hands on top of mine, guiding my hands under him. He was giving me permission to move my hands and I did, very slowly. My hands moved up and in, covering the expanse of his stomach. My thumbs drew together and almost met, as they felt the ridges of his abs. As he felt my thumbs brush over him, he contracted his stomach muscles and yanked me forward, slamming his lips down on mine.

I moaned into his mouth as he slipped his tongue into my mouth as my hands moved up his chest, over his nipples, and then back down and around to circle him. I held him snug to me as he expertly kissed me, his tongue dancing with mine. Both of his arms were around me now, rubbing up and down my back as we kissed, and then I felt one hand travel lower to firmly grab me by the ass, effectively thrusting me against his hardness. I teased him right back, grinding my pelvis against him, and he pulled his lips off mine and moaned out loud, obviously loving the feeling.

I took the opportunity when he pulled back to flatten my hands on his upper back and use it as leverage to pull myself up on my tip toes, licking that spot I found on his neck earlier, and then effectively nipping him with my teeth there right afterwards. Yoongi's eyes flashed at me, going from a dark brown to black as he looked at me, then he jerked the collar of my jacket down on the side of my neck, causing the zipper to unzip itself a few inches.

When he did this the collar of my shirt went with it, exposing my collarbone and shoulder to him. He quickly moved in and over me, biting me back on my exposed shoulder, his other hand moving from the small of my back to circle my waist and trap me to him. His nails dug into my skin at my waist as he alternated between nibbling and licking me with short licks on the area that he bit. I whimpered at this, loving the feeling of being claimed and marked by him. Then as fast as it had begun it was over, as he pushed himself off of me, his breath heaving in short pants.

His voice was gritty and very deep, deeper than I had ever heard before. "Go home, Y/N. NOW," he said, his eyes dark and serious as he stared at me.

I felt at that moment like I was his prey, and if I didn't do as he said he would devour me right then and there on the dusty prairie trail. I looked down and could see his desire straining hard in his jeans, the long length begging to be released and satisfied. Like a scared little rabbit I nodded frantically and walked fast to my car, opening the door and getting in. Yoongi stayed where he was and watched me start up my car and leave, pulling out and turning onto the dirt road that leads back out to the main road back into town.

I drove home in the quiet, feeling my breathing slow to normal. I was so wet between my legs that it felt as if I was sitting in a bowl of water, and I was sure my panties and inside of my jeans were soaked. I arrived home not long after and went inside, my mom laying on the couch watching Blue Bloods.

"How did things go? Did you and your friend have fun," she asked.

I was thinking she probably thought I was out with one of my girlfriends, and I felt like omitting the fact that I was with a boy was almost lying. I couldn't tell her I was with Yoongi though, I haven't introduced him to her yet. Not to mention I was flushed, it was super late, and with those factors she would know something other than a friendly meeting happened. I just chose the easy route as I headed up the stairs.

"Um yeah, it was fun to hang out for a bit. I'm going to get to bed. School in the morning, you know," I said, taking the stairs two at a time. When I got to my room I shut the door, leaving the light off. The moonlight was already streaming into my room, illuminating my bed and part of my desk. I threw my keys and phone on the desk, along with my clutch purse that I kept in the car. I pulled my jeans off and slid under the covers.

I laid there thinking how quickly things progressed from a simple touch to a frenzy of desire between us to quench our thirst for each other. It was exhilarating but scary at the same time, and I was still turned on. I took my left hand and slid it down my body and under my panties, immediately feeling how wet I was. I closed my eyes and rubbed my fingers firmly over my clit and down into my wetness, alternating. I came so hard in just 30 seconds, Yoongi's name on my lips as I did.

It was some time into the night as I slept that I was awoken by a sound. I was still on my back, with my left hand still between my legs. I must have been so tired I fell asleep right after I came. I pulled my hand out and wiped it on my jeans, getting up to head to the bathroom. I peed and cleaned myself up, and then washed my face and brushed my teeth. I took my jeans and panties off and put on pj pants and slipped into bed under my covers. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 12:52 a.m. I checked my notifications, and it was a text from Yoongi that woke me.

12:48 a.m.     Daddy: I know it's late but I needed to get this off my chest before I go to bed. If you do come over tomorrow afternoon to work on the project we need to come up with a plan to behave ourselves. I know in the past I acted cowardly and tried avoiding you in the hopes that my desires would subside. That obviously isn't the case as you could see from what happened tonight. My desire for you, Y/N, is overwhelming at times it seems and if you allow it and encourage it, I may not be able to control myself. And no, I'm not just talking about sex. I'm talking about passion. All I am saying is we need to get this project done so we can get a good grade. So let's call a truce of sorts for now, shall we? Just know that when the project is done and over with don't be surprised if you come over and I get you in my bed. I'll not be able to control myself then, and have no doubt I'll break the fucking bed, Y/N.

My eyes went wide at the last sentence...... at first not knowing what he was getting at and then when I did realize what he meant my face and neck flushed hotly. He meant that he would go crazy with passion and we would get so wild in his bed it would break. Oh my. I could feel myself getting wet again at the thought and I squeezed my thighs together tightly, feeling a delicious feeling stirring in my abdomen. It was almost 1 am when I replied to him, sending my reply with one hand and I reached down between my legs to touch myself yet again.

12:56 a.m.     Me: As you wish, Daddy.

I smiled as I laid my phoned down on my desk, bringing myself to another orgasm quickly as I thought of him. As my body relaxed afterwards and I began to fall into a deep sleep, I faintly heard my phone chime again. I was too out of it to check so I let go, drifting deeper into dreamland. When I woke the next morning at 6:30 a.m. I checked my phone and there was an unread message from Yoongi. I snorted with laughter when I read it.

1:02 a.m.     Daddy: DAMMIT, Y/N. QUIT THAT!

-------------------------------------------

A/N: So Y/N has a hand kink, a vein kink, a daddy kink, and now we see a biting kink. I'm a biter myself so, I had to get that in ;). Oh hell, the truth is I have all of these kinks and more. What about you? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 466 25
Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's the fucking owner of the college) for an...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
119K 4.4K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
168K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...