Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

由 Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... 更多

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 10: Head to Head

3K 187 152
由 Mysti_Noona

A/N: When Yoongi is about to get down and dirty with his tongue technology and I'm sitting here with my Skullcandy headphones blaring Feuer Frei! by Rammstein....you  know it's gonna be good :P. 

----------------------------------------------

The next morning I got up at my usual time and got ready for school. I was kind of glad that it was Friday and I wouldn't see him. I don't know how I could face him after what happened yesterday. I wasn't mad at him, but I felt sad and confused still. I didn't want to believe that he was just after me for sex. I don't know his whole life story but from what he told me about his last girlfriend and what I have learned about his brother and father so far, I can tell he has been through a lot in the last couple of years. 

Sometimes negative experiences can change a person, and make them put up walls. I had a suspicion this is why Yoongi didn't fully open up to me, and didn't fully give himself to me. I wanted to tell him how I felt about him, but I was afraid that would scare him even more, and I would ruin whatever this is that we had.

I picked up Hailey and we started off to school, her complaining that when she got home last night her mom and dad were pissed that she up and took off without telling them where she was going, and didn't return until hours later when she knew she was grounded. I loved her parents. They had been together almost 30 years, and while they were really strict on Hailey it was necessary because Hailey could be quite the handful. They were like second parents to me, and they loved me just as much as my mom loved Hailey.

The day progressed as usual for a Friday, with a lot of students talking about what they were doing for the weekend. During lunch Hailey and I sat at a table with Cheri, and Cheri was talking about this club she was going to that night and invited us. It was a rap club of some sort, where amateur rappers battle against each other for money. Apparently it was an underground operation, since it was illegal to be doing things like that in exchange for money. I didn't mind rap music, and listened to my fair share, but I wasn't sure if I would be interested.

"Oh come on, Y/N. If I can sweet talk my parents into letting me go then you are going. We need to get out and have some fun. We haven't had a girl's night in ages," Hailey said, biting into her burger.

"I agree with Hailey. I've been only once before, last year. I hear there is new blood this year, and it gets pretty heated. Oh and the place will be crawling with hot guys," Cheri said, squealing with delight.

I just looked at her with a scrunched-up face. I told them I would think about it, and now my focus was on someone behind Cheri - that new girl Anna sitting by herself at a nearby table. She didn't have any lunch with her, and sat looking at a book. She was cute, small with fiery red curly hair and freckles. She looked way too young to be a Senior. If I didn't know she was in my classes I would assume she was 15 years old or something.

"What's up with that new girl," I asked. "Anybody know anything about her?"

Cheri looked behind her to where I was looking. "Oh, Anna? Yeah she moved here over the summer. Her dad got a new job at some construction company, apparently. Her family is pretty poor from what I hear. She's hella smart though, she has like a 240 IQ. Rumor has it she skipped two grades," said Cheri.

I kept looking at Anna, seeing she was reading a thick novel. I liked reading myself. I also knew the struggle of not having a lot of money, as my mother had to work long hours just to keep us afloat. I planned to start helping out though, and find a temp job over the Christmas break.

"I saw Anna getting picked on a few times by those Plastics," Hailey said, gesturing over to her right at a table with the snobby rich girls who had already gotten plastic surgery to enhance themselves. "I don't know what happened or why they are picking on her, but I know the fact that she is poor, quiet, and smart doesn't help her out any."

"Some guy has been coming to her rescue though. I've seen him step in twice to help her when she got shoved into her locker. I've never seen a guy defend a girl that quick. That Asian boy looked like he was going to punch that bitch right in the face, even if she was a girl," Cheri said, taking a sip of her soda.

My head shot up to look at Cheri. "What Asian boy? We don't have a lot of Asian kids in our school," I asked. Unfortunately, diversity wasn't really widespread in our community but it was getting better. I was glad for that, I liked cultural diversity.

"That new kid that I see you talking to. Min Yuki, or something like that? Yeah, he came to her defense and scared away the Plastics. I've seen him talking to Anna in a class we have together, and walking around together sometimes. Maybe he's got the hots for her," Cheri said, shrugging her shoulders.

Hailey's head whipped around to look my way, her eyes wide. "You don't think....," she started to say, but I cut her off.

"No way. I don't think that is what is going on," I said, even though doubt was starting to creep in my thoughts.

"What," Cheri asked, staring at us both.

"Nevermind, just drop it. I say lets go to this underground rap club tonight and have some fun. I have to get my mind off things anyway," I said. This obviously made Cheri and Hailey happy as they both squealed and high fived each other. I texted my mom, knowing she was on her lunch break as well. I told her I wanted to have a girls night and would probably be out late. She said as long as I was hope by midnight and stayed safe, she didn't mind. She would just heat up some leftovers from last night and be fine.

After school I went to Hailey's house and we hung out in her bedroom, trying on clothes. Her parents at first gave her a strong objection to her request to go out. It wasn't until she begged them, telling them that I was so sad lately since it was getting closer to the holidays and with my dad gone and everything, I was just moping around. I looked at her like she was crazy, and she put her arm around me, making a tsk tsk sound. Her parents love me and knew I have a hard time sometimes, even though it's been a few years now since he left. They gave in and agreed to let her go out tonight. When we got back to her room I punched her in the arm, telling her she was a real asshole for using me in order to get what she wanted.

"Well, we get to go out now don't we? Don't worry, they will be fine," Hailey said, throwing more dresses on the bed next to me. I rolled my eyes and picked each one up, trying them on. Each one was a different color but similar – slutty.

"I can't wear any of these, Hailey. I don't want to look like a prostitute," I said, putting them back on hangers and hanging them back up.

"Come on, Y/N. You always dress so safe. Your usual jeans and sweater, or cute little sundresses. It's not the 1950's anymore. You can show a little skin, you know. You've got a body to die for girl, I wish I had hips like yours and a big ass. Flaunt it a little!"

"Fine, I'll change my top for you, but I'm keeping my skinny jeans on," I said. I eventually picked an off the shoulder top that felt like a cashmere sweater, red in color. It was long sleeved and cropped, showing about an inch of my stomach above my jeans. With the red top, black skinny jeans, and red high top converse, I thought I looked pretty good. I used Hailey's makeup and curling iron to make long curls in my hair while she put on a tight lime green minidress and heels. I wore a pair of her gold hoops and a few matching bangles and then looked in the mirror, admiring my final look.

"I have to admit, you do look pretty hot, Y/N, even if you are pretty much still covered up. That top is too baggy on me, but with your big tits it hugs you like a second skin," Hailey said, reaching out to grab my left boob. I slapped her hand away but laughed.

We left her house about 8:30 p.m., and it was dark outside. We rode in her car, an older model dark blue Mustang that she got when she turned 16. I was always envious of her car since my small sedan was my mom's old car and was already 10 years old with high miles. We followed the address that Cheri texted Hailey earlier, and pulled up to what looked like an abandoned factory in a somewhat seedy area of town. 

The only light was a streetlight further down from us, and a small bulb burning outside of the derelict looking building. We stayed in the car wondering if we were at the right place, when we suddenly heard a knocking on the driver's window, making us both jump. Cheri was outside, telling us to roll the window down.

"You guys can park here for tonight, but the next time you come, use the parking lot around the corner. We don't want a lot of cars here for obvious reasons. It will draw attention to the place. Come on, lets go," Cheri said, hopping with excitement. Hailey and I got out of the car and Hailey put on the alarm before we headed around the side of the building to a secluded entrance. We ended up going down a flight of stairs, and it was dark and cobwebby. I was wondering if this was a good idea. The building looked huge, and creepy as hell. Cheri knocked 4 times, waited, and then knocked three more times. A keyhole opened in the door at my height level, and I could see someone peering out. The door unlocked and a stringy guy opened it wide, letting the three of us inside.

"Welcome to the Underground, ladies. Enter at your own risk," the guy said, undressing us all with his eyes. Cheri gave him a look and lunged at him, and it made the guy shrink back. He wasn't as tough as he wanted us to think. Ha.

We walked into a huge room, and it took a minute for my eyes to adjust to the dim light. There were a few couches here and there off to the left where people sat and drank, talking. The rest of the room was full of people just standing around, and there was a big stage to the right with a curtain behind it. I figured there was a backstage area where the competitors practiced and hung out. Hailey and I grabbed some soda, and I saw Hailey take a shot of something. I gave her a look, silently telling her not to get out of hand. 

She offered a shot to me, telling me it was tequila. I rarely drank, and never tequila. I hated the stuff. I decided to have at least one shot, just for fun since we rarely get to go out. The liquid burned as it went down, and tasted horrible. I remembered why I never drank it, and made a point to say no thanks when a guy offered me another shot. The liquor was already warming me up and making me relaxed. We hung around for probably 10 minutes more, until we heard a noise up front near the stage, and stage lights went on.

An MC came out, a black guy in baggy jeans and an oversized shirt with a cap. He welcomed us all to the Underground, asking us who was ready to have some fun. There was a lot of yelling and cheering, and Hailey and I moved through the crowd to get a better view of the stage. The MC introduced the first two competitors, and they both stepped on stage from behind the curtain, mics in hand.

They glared at each other like they were in a boxing ring, and as the stage lights swung down to illuminate the stage under their feet, the guy on the left started rapping. They were piggybacking on each other with insults and digs after each guy went for about a minute or so. I found it rather entertaining, and ended up losing myself in the back and forth action. Cheri mentioned to us then that there was always a winner and a loser, with each battle facing higher and higher stakes for a cash prize that was awarded at the end of the night.

It was probably an hour later when the MC called a short break, mentioning that the reigning champions from the last two weeks would be battling against each other next, for the grand prize. Once a winner was decided between them, the guys who won the mini battles earlier would then move up in the ranks and get a shot at a final head to head battle next week.

Hailey and I walked around, mingling with a few friends that Cheri knew. I had a couple of guys come up and hit on me, telling me I looked pretty and they had never seen me there before. I was polite but refused, not interested in a hook up. I already had someone in mind, anyway, and I wanted him for more than just a hook up. Twenty minutes later the stage lights went crazy again, signaling the intermission was over. Hailey, Cheri, and I went to the front again near the center of the stage, and the MC came out to introduce the next battle. 

"For our last battle we have our top rappers, the winner of last week's battle and our longtime champ, Blackbear! Make some noise for a head to head battle for the grand prize, $1,000 – between Blackbear and Suga," the MC yelled, as the crowd roared. Hailey and I both yelled as well, excited to see who they considered the best of the best. Two guys stepped out from behind the curtain. 

A tall white guy with dark hair covered by a white bandanna came out from the left side of the stage. He was dressed in a pair of white jeans and a white A shirt and white high tops. He must have been Blackbear, the guy who apparently won a lot here. Another guy came out from the right side, dressed in all black with black hair. He was a few inches shorter than Blackbear, but just as striking. Dressed in black ripped skinny jeans, a black fitted top, and black bandanna, I couldn't help but stare. I stared because I recognized him.

Suga was none other than Min Yoongi.

Hailey must have recognized him right away as well, as she gripped my arm so tight I thought she was going to rip it off. I turned to say something, but over the roar of the crowd, it was hard to talk to even hear her if she answered me. We didn't have time to anyway, as Blackbear immediately started rapping, gesturing towards Yoongi and throwing insults left and right. Blackbear talked about his reign over this town and this club, his power and influence, and his dominance over the new guy. He made jabs against Yoongi's race and culture which started to piss me off, but Yoongi showed no emotion. I'm sure he was used to his competitors throwing insults at him like that.

After a minute we could hear the sound of the drum, and Yoongi immediately launched into a counter attack. I was floored as I stared at Yoongi. He was so confident, moving towards Blackbear with every spit of his rap – a mix of English and Korean. He rapped about coming from the bottom to the top, and how no one would get in his way to achieving what he wanted. He boasted of his tongue technology – his fast rap, and how his words alone could make men or women come, including Blackbear's girlfriend. Blackbear scoffed at this, but looked pretty pissed.

For the next eight minutes they traded insults back and forth, each going 4 times each. The last rap was to be the best, and Blackbear and Yoongi both rapped at each other but to the crowd as well. Yoongi rapped last, and as his eyes swept the crowd his eyes landed on me. It was like time stood still as he recognized me, and my feet felt rooted to the floor, unable to move. His tongue darted out to the side as he gave me a lopsided grin, his face shiny with sweat. His eyes matched his eyes in the library yesterday – they were heated and animalistic.

I felt my body flush with heat, that heat moving quickly down and a wetness form between my legs as if my body had a mind of its own. It all happened in a matter of seconds, and then he turned back towards Blackbear and concluded his rap. When the drum sounded again, the crowd erupted in applause. Blackbear and Yoongi stood staring at each other, and they looked like they seriously were going to start throwing punches at any minute.

The MC came out and asked for the crowd to give it up for Blackbear and Suga, and everyone erupted in applause and shouting once again. The MC told everyone to quiet down as he stood seriously between the two men. He explained that the winner of this battle would not only win the grand prize of $1,000, but would also get a chance to enter in a rap battle competition in one of the biggest competitions in the Midwest. This was a huge deal as this competition came around only once every four years, and some of the winners from that competition ended up moving on to secure deals with big name companies. The crowd became serious, and a quiet hush came over everyone.

The MC grabbed Blackbears hand, and raised his arm high in the air, asking for some noise if you thought he was the winner of the final challenge. The roar was loud, and I looked around and saw so many people cheering for their favorite rapper. The MC lowered Blackbears arm and Blackbear looked to have a smug look on his face, sure he had won already.

The MC then took Yoongi's wrist, lifting his arm high. The MC didn't get a chance to ask for the room to make noise – as soon as Yoongi's arm was raised the room ERUPTED....it felt like the fucking roar of a lion, and the sound was almost deafening. Hailey and I yelled right along with them, cheering loudly for Yoongi. Yoongi smirked and we jumped with excitement. We know who won. The MC looked surprised but shouted into his microphone:

"The winner by obvious vote is ...... Suga!"

As soon as the MC concluded the night was over, Blackbear gave Suga a heated look and turned, ripping the black curtain open and stalking backstage. Yoongi quickly moved to the front of the stage and jumped down, a three-foot gap between the top of the stage and the floor. He made his way to me and stood in front of me, that same lopsided grin plastered on his face.

"Hi Babygirl, fancy seeing you here. How did you know I was here," he asked, moving even closer to me.

My mind ceased to function as I stared at him, his musky scent overwhelming me. Sweat was rolling down his forehead still, and his eyes stared deep into mine.

"I...uh....Cheri invited us and.....," I stuttered, wringing my hands in front of me.

Yoongi smiled wider, showing off that adorable gummy smile of him as a grumble formed in his chest. He grabbed me around the waist like he did before, and pulled me to him, smashing his lips down onto mine. I gasped into his mouth, my arms quickly going around his neck and drawing him to me. Our tongues battled for dominance once again, and I could feel myself becoming lightheaded. 

He broke the kiss first as he stood gasping for air, his left hand moving from my waist to curve around my back and down, grabbing my ass as he grit his teeth. He bared both his upper and lower teeth in a silent growl, making me squeal as he crushed me to his chest. He then bit his bottom lip as he stared at me, and then grinned like a hunter who just satisfactorily captured his prey.

He then leaned in, his lips brushing my ear as he spoke lowly. "Well now you've seen me in action, and you know where I am every Friday night. If you liked what my tongue did here, imagine what else it could do, Babygirl".

I swear to God my legs became jello at his words and hot breath on my ear, and if it weren't for Hailey snapping her fingers in our faces I would have probably melted to the floor into a puddle of goo.

"Hey! I've been trying to get your attention over here, Y/N! Before you both start fucking here on the floor, can you tell your boytoy here that the cash man over there is asking for him. They want to close up already," Hailey said, with an exasperated look on her face, pointing to the rear corner of the room where the man that gives out the prize money was waiting.

At this, Yoongi gave my waist a squeeze and leaned over to peck me lightly on the lips again before leaving us to go claim his prize. I stood there, still flustered and my body humming when Hailey grabbed me by the arm, turning me towards her.

"What the fuck was that, Y/N? I start talking to Cheri about how awesome that battle was and I turn back and you're sucking face with Asian McYoongles like nothing just happened yesterday at the library with his game playing," she said, her voice shrill as she looked like she was about to pop off and slap me across the face at any moment.

I looked at her, not knowing what to say. How can I explain to her that it hurts me when he seems to act like he wants me but then pushes me away when I try to get closer to him, yet all he has to do is give me that look with those dark eyes of his and I feel like I'm under his spell and everything else is forgotten. I looked around, hoping I would see Yoongi again, but I didn't see him. I wonder if he was going to leave without saying goodbye.

Cheri came over, telling us that she was going to a party at a friends house and invited us. Hailey looked at us with her eyes raised but I shook my head no. I wasn't interested in going to any late night party where I know there was going to be just drugs, booze, and horny guys trying to get in my pants. There was only one horny guy I wanted, and right now he was nowhere to be found.

"Well I think I'm going to the party. Shit my parents are going to be pissed if I do. I'm going to have to call them and tell them I'll be home late due to a special event here at the club or something. I'll think something up," Hailey said excitedly. "Let's go, Party Pooper, I'll drop you off at home before I head over to the party."

I wanted to wait around hopefully to see Yoongi but Hailey was practically dragging me by my arm to the side door leading up the stairs and out of the building. We made it outside and got into her car and were about to pull away when I saw Yoongi run out the front door of the building. He saw me pull away and from the look on his face, he looked disappointed. 

--------------------------------------

A/N: So yeah, I'm aware that there is an actual rapper named Blackbear. When the scene came to me in my head, however, he didn't look anything like the real rapper, yet he had the name. Don't ask me - these guys create their own damn story - I just type this shit out for you guys. 

Were you surprised that Yoongi won? Yeah, I wasn't either. LOL

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

9.1K 405 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
168K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
407K 17.9K 44
New Town. New school. 7 Boys and something that could only be described as magic. What could go wrong? ________________________________ Completed A...
2.2K 100 49
Love•Friendship•Revenge•Magic Nineteen-year-old Y/N and her two bestfriends Kira and Leila are living the dream. After moving in with BTS and the man...