Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

Par Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet

2.8K 230 84
Par Mysti_Noona

A/N: This is a shorter chapter than the previous ones, mainly because I wanted to keep the upcoming scene together as one chunk. Y/N is about to see Yoongi in a whole new light.... enjoy!

------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

Hailey and I chat on the days when I am unable to take her home due to working with Yoongi. I had a missed call waiting for me when I got home. When I got in the house and plopped down on the couch I called her back.

"Hey ho. How did it go today with Yoongles," Hailey asked, picking up on the first ring.

"I just got in. You would not believe what happened. We almost got kicked out of the library and......."

"Oh shit say no more. I'm on my way, bitch!"

Hailey hung up before I could respond, knowing she would be over in under 10 minutes. I got up and started making dinner, spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread with a salad. We eat a lot of pasta in our house, it's easy to make and cheap. Ten minutes later, on the dot, Hailey came busting through my front door, not bothering to knock (she never has). I was in the kitchen stirring the sauce as she came tearing through the living room and into the kitchen.

"You guys were caught fucking on the table weren't you," she said, her eyes wide as she slammed a hand down on the counter, feeling confident that she knew exactly what happened.

"God, no Hailey. He.....," I replied, but before I could finish my sentence she butted in with another idea.

"He? He what? OMG he bent you over those rickety ass chairs in there huh? I knew he liked it kinky, those chairs rolling everywhere and shit!"

"HAILEY! Shut it! We didn't have sex," I said, grabbing a piece of semi limp pasta from the pan and throwing it at her face. It stuck to her nose, half of it hanging, and she just stared at me like I never threw it. I gave her a look and continued what I was trying to say. "We were arguing over how the song would be composed. I wanted something passionate but with a slightly faster melody. He wanted something slower, and had already written out most of the music for the lyrics before checking with me first. We started shouting at each other, and then he just got up, came over to me, and kissed me," I said, my fingers moving up touch my bottom lip as I recalled what transpired.

"Holy shit.... He kissed you? How was it? It was good, wasn't it? I see that little trout pout mouth of his. I bet he knows what he's doing with that," Hailey said, her tongue shooting out to catch the noodle still hanging from her face, sucking it into her mouth with a big grin.

I blushed a bit but nodded, confirming that he indeed knows how to use that mouth of his.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. I gotta get myself a Korean. There's gotta be an APP for that. Like Tinder but for hot Asian dudes exclusively," Hailey said, tapping her chin and picking up her phone to check.

"Hailey, Jesus. Calm down. I didn't get to the best part. So you know I don't take his shit....well I don't take anybody's shit...and after he yelled at me and saw that he hurt my feelings he came over and did kiss me but he was so sweet with me. And I couldn't help myself but want to be just as sweet back. I wanted to please him, Hailey, and so I agreed to do the song his way," I said, draining the noodles and then mixing the now cooked noodles with the sauce and meatballs. I could smell the garlic bread in the oven, and knew it was almost done.

"You caved? You never cave. You don't even cave to me, and I've known you since elementary school, bitch!"

"I know, right? That is what is so crazy. He looked so surprised too, like he was shocked that I would do it just to make him happy. That is when he grabbed me and kissed me, and I swear to God it was the best kiss I've ever had. I mean I know I've only been kissed a few times by guys but this one....omg Hailey. If he had told me to strip and bend over that damn table even though everyone in there could of seen....I would of done it," I said, my eyes wide as I looked at her.

"That's it, I'm finding one of those for me," Hailey said, furiously typing into the app finder. "Wait. So what happened after that," she asked, pausing to stare at me again.

I pulled the garlic bread out of the oven and went around Hailey, setting it on the small table next to the kitchen. I did the same with the pasta, asking her to grab the already made salad and dressing out of the fridge.

"Well, the librarian and half the students in the library saw us pretty much making out and she banged on the wall of the cubicle. I swear if she hadn't of done that, I don't know how far I would have let him get. He is like a drug, Hailey, and I couldn't get enough of him. The librarian sobered us right up though, and Yoongi ran out of there as fast as he could. I tried to talk to him, but he blew me off again, saying he was too busy tomorrow and would just talk to me Monday or something," I said, sitting down at the table. Hailey put both hands on the table and leaned forward towards me, obviously pissed.

"That little fucker. He did it again. Why does he keep running? Who the fuck cares if the librarian and half the library saw you guys kissing. Josh Lucas was caught fucking that girl in the boy's bathroom in the library last year even," she said, fuming. "I've about had it with his shit. It sounds like he's just playing you, trying to get in your pants or something," she added.

I looked at her with a mix of sadness and exasperation, as I had no idea why he suddenly wanted to avoid me and run away when we got close, and I started to wonder if maybe she was right, that he wanted something from me that I wanted to give him as well, but I wanted more – and that is what scares him off. Because he doesn't have feelings for me.

"I know that look, Y/N. You're getting that lovey dovey look. You like him don't you. I don't mean as a friend or a future fuck buddy. You have feelings for him," Hailey said, sitting down next to me.

"I love him, Hailey. I realized it earlier," I said, picking up a piece of garlic bread and munching on it.

"But you barely know him. It's been what, 2 months? And most of that time you two spent pissing each other off. It's like you two were opposites, like oil and water, when in fact...... Oh shit," Hailey said, her eyes getting wide as the lightbulb in her head clicked on.

"What," I asked, obviously confused by her expression.

"It's foreplay. You two both have strong personalities. Get two strong personalities together and it's like two similar sides of magnets. They push away from each other, the current strong as hell. The bond is strong though, and eventually one of the magnets flips over and they crash together. You two finally crashed together. He's your match, your magnet, baby," Hailey said, sitting back and crossing her arms, satisfied she figured it out.

"But he doesn't feel the same way about me that I do for him. How can he if he acts the way he does and runs away when things get heated," I asked.

"I told you, it's foreplay. It's building up, Y/N. You two are so similar that you are repelling each other, but eventually you keep coming back together, trying again. Something happened to him, I bet Y/N. You need to do what you usually do and don't back down. Make him tell you once and for all what he feels and why he keeps running," Hailey replied. At that moment the front door open and my mom came in.

"Sorry I'm late hun. I ended up having to work overtime. Oh hi, Hailey!! It's so wonderful to see my other daughter," my mom said, coming in to hug Hailey tight.

"LOL hi, Bev. Nice to see you too. Y/N just finished making dinner and we were going to eat. Come sit down with us, I bet you are tired," Hailey said, standing and pulling out a chair. My mom sat down with a huff, throwing her keys on the table. Hailey got plates and forks out and got everyone a soda.

"Oh I did have a long day, for sure. How was your day, Y/N. Anything interesting happen at school today," she asked.

Hailey and I just stopped and looked at each other with wide eyes, then both burst out laughing at the same time. My mom looked at Hailey, then me, and then back at Hailey, wondering what she missed. We just laughed harder, sitting down together to have a nice dinner as our own makeshift family.

Hailey stayed two more hours and then headed home. She was supposed to be grounded and knew she was going to get it when she got home. I showered and then laid on my bed. The sun had already set, and soon the moon will be out, shining in my window. I thought about playing MONO by RM while I laid there, but I knew if I did that, I would fall asleep too early.

I decided to lay in bed and read some more, choosing to keep reading my favorite novel, Pride & Prejudice. I loved the push and pull between Elizabeth and Darcy, and it reminded me of the relationship I had with Yoongi. Sure, Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy weren't almost tearing each other's clothes off every time they were together, but you could sense the tension between them, and the attraction. I sighed contently as I read, looking at my phone every once in a while. It wasn't until more than an hour later when I started to feel sleepy that I realized I was hoping that Yoongi would message me, but he never did. 

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Don't forget to click that star, my lovelies. Thank you for voting and commenting to let me know how you like the story so far <3. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

B. Par calicojeon

Fanfiction

2.9K 175 36
The new transfer student, Park Jimin, is in for a rough semester. ... The notoriously attractive Park Jimin - a new student at Seoul's local Universi...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
407K 17.9K 44
New Town. New school. 7 Boys and something that could only be described as magic. What could go wrong? ________________________________ Completed A...
1.4K 96 23
A University story, where two students, really different as they could be from one an other, meet each other. Yoongi the mint haired, quiet, short an...