The Singing Magus

Από _Arsene_

After everything Izuku went through during his childhood he decides not to be a hero but still try to do some... Περισσότερα

Special Thanks
Shifting timeline
New Start?
Bonus I
Promise and Debut part I
Promise and Debut part II
congrats, confessions, and yanderes?!
The Bet
Bonus II
1-A concert
Side Story USJ abridged
Thanks!
Bonus III
Sports Festival part II: Saving Todoroki
Part III: Half time and rise of FrostFlame
😮
Side Story: Day in the life of Izuku Midoriya
Sports Festival part IV: Award Ceremony and Party
Tragedy
announcement
Purple and red affection
Platinum and Amethyst
Side Story: Nightmares/Closer Look
Side Story: Magecraft training
Dinner At Todoroki's
Missing?!
you really like me?!
Side Story: Hosu incident abridged
Versus All for One Part I
Versus AFO Part II: Izuku Unleashed
Aftermath.
Yaoyorozu
Hado
Toga
Uraraka
Nemuri
Announcement and Thanks.
Kendo
Bonus IV: Redemption B
Ashido
Takeyama
Jirou
Bonus Redemption F
Fuyumi
A reason to be a hero
Mark of a hero
Calm Before the Storm
preparations
Versus Overhaul
peace?
Epilogue: War [fixed]

UA Sports Festival part I

6.3K 81 153
Από _Arsene_

*Izuku POV*

After the incident at the USJ we had two weeks off. I kept going to my online classes and playing my guitar. Most of the 1-A students went home to spend time with family. I also would've done this but mom was busy with work. Suddenly a knock on my door snaps me out of playing while also making me jump. Openning the door I was surprised to see who it was.

AM: Young Midoriya how are you enjoying your time off.

Izuku: Well since my classes are online I don't really have time off, just more free time. Though thank you for asking.

AM: Still glad to hear it. Also principle Nezu has asked for you to come see him. Also I need to apologize for denying your dream.

Izuku: Well I should be thanking you cause it allowed me to see another path. So your forgiven.

AM: Really!?

Izuku: Yep you or whoever bares the "symbol of peace" title has a heavy burden. So I'll help those who are suffering from things that hero's can't help with.

AM: Young Midoriya do you think you can handle that pressure?

Izuku: Won't know till i try.

AM: Then the name of your band suits all the more. From the sound of things you'll show the world the "Way to the Dawn," giving others hope.

Izuku: Never thought of it like that. Sounds pretty nice too. Alright enough chit chat Nezu is waiting.

All Might and I walked towards Nezu's office talking about this and that. As we talked we quickly became like friends. I learned his real name is Toshinori Yagi. He also revealed the secret of his quirk being one for all. (Do i need to explain or do we all know it already).
Arriving at Nezu's door All Might had some parting words.

AM: Young Midoriya I want you to consider what I'm about to ask seriously. Will you become my successor and make one for all yours?

I ponder this for a bit before I give my reply.

Izuku: As much as I still want to be a hero, but I already started down my path. I want to see it to its end. If I had to give an idea for who should inherit it. It should be either Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, Tamaki Amajiki, or Shoto Todoroki. Each having various reasons that should apply for them to get it. All though personally I believe Mirio is the absolute best option.

AM: I see, thanks my boy I'll keep what you said in mind.

After seeing Mr Yagi off I enter the office. Not only is Nezu there, but so was Midnight for some odd reason.

Nezu: Ah Izuku perfect timing please sit.

Izuku *sitting down*: So what can I do for you Nezu?

Nezu: Well we will be having our sports festival soon and several students, teachers, and civilians want you and "Way to the Dawn" to play at some point. They even somehow got a petition going. So I asked you here to discuss it and see if we could hire you for a "half-time" show.

I watched as Nezu shot Ms Kayama a weird look before smiling towards me. I group called my bandmates and we discussed it with Nezu and Midnight.

Nezu: Alright the sports festival is a week after we get back from break (3 weeks). I'm looking forward to hearing you guys again Young Midoriya.

As midnight and I left I was pondering why she didn't say much till I felt arms wrap around my neck and felt something soft on my back.

Nemuri: Hey song bird (not her too) you know several of the girls in 1-A have a thing for you right? Well what say you forget about them and let me show you how real women treat the men they like.

Izuku *😳*: W-W-Would you l-l-look at the t-t-time got to run see ya later MS. K-K-Kayama.

Nemuri: Ara Ara I love when they play hard to get. *licks lips* Makes me want to tease them more. (Couldn't resist sorry not sorry)

Deciding to head back to the dorms after midnights attempt at flirting with me, which I'm still blushing from i noticed some of 1-A are back.

BluBot: Izuku Midoriya it is so nice to see you again. How are you recovering.

Izuku: Um fine I guess...um

BluBot: Were are my manners the name is Tenya Iida.

Izuku: Nice to meet you Iida.

Grape: Minoru Mineta. Which one is your favorite?

Izuku: Excuse me?

Mineta: Out of the girls! Yaoyoruzu has killer curves, Uraraka while not to the size of Yaoyoruzu she still has a bod.....

He didn't get to finish his statement as I grabbed his head applying pressure before looking him in the eye.

(Something similar to this just more painful. Also image from black clover)

Izuku *menacingly*: If I hear you talk about the girls like that, let alone my childhood friends there is not a quirk in existence that could heal what I'd do to you got it?

*Momo POV*

Hearing Zuzu threaten the grapist sent shivers down my back. It also reminded me of why I fell for him in the first place. Looking back at my friends and rivals.

Momo *whispering*: Can we really make him choose one of us?

Ochaco: After the songs he sang yesterday I think even if he felt the same for any of us he'd still say no to not hurt anyone.

Kyoka: He is too kind for his own good.

Mina: Then you should really say something before I take him away from you three.

Startled by the newcomer we see Mina standing there with a smirk on her face.

Momo: How long have you been there.

Mina: Long enough to know you three got the hots for the green singer. But so does the rest of the 1-A females. And maybe a few of the guys I think. Defiantly Midnight and Mt Lady. And if what the video I posted of him singing I suspect half the country to either be his fan or crushing on him hard. So don't hold back girls other wise I might just take him away from you before you know it.

*Time skip Night the same day Izuku POV*

Everyone was either in the common area or in bed as I snuck to the roof. I started writing the songs for the sports festival, that I would later text my bandmates to get their opinion and set up a day to practice. Finishing that up I look up at the clear sky before I begin to sing to let the tension out of my body.

I didn't realize I had company till i heard clapping behind me. I look over and see Momo, Kyoka, Ochaco, and Itsuka with red faces as they clap. I smile before I look away and keep singing.

*Itsuka POV*

It's hard to believe this feeling running through my heart. Ever since Izuku saved me from a villain about to assault me at USJ I couldn't get him out of my head. And his singing. God his singing was amazing I knew he was good, but even without music I can tell he puts his heart and soul into it. Me and the others noticed that the rest of our classmates showed up a little after the second song started. When Izuku finished there was basically a standing ovation from us.

Mina: That was amazing Midori I want you for myself even more now.

Others: 'Can this bitch get anymore thirsty'

Izuku: Do you need a glass of water?

Mina: ?

Izuku: Cause you are damn thirsty.

(Please get this parody reference)

*Izuku POV*

Before Mina can say anything else. Momo and Ochaco pull me away from her.

Momo: Those songs were amazing Zuzu....I mean Izu.

Izuku 😳: 'Zuzu?' Thanks. They are something I was writing for fun. Well I think I'll call it a night.

Deciding to make a run for it before I get caught in a tug of war I head back to my room.

To be continued in Part II: Saving Todoroki

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

84.5K 3.2K 14
A villain must not always be a villain. In this case however, the death of countless people are haunting Izuku Midoriya the number 3 villain in Japan...
88.8K 3.6K 25
Izuku knows he can't become a hero. It was the awful truth that he had finally accepted, but what could he do then? How could he help others? He real...
171K 3.6K 33
Bakugo bullies Izuku All Might crushes Izuku's dream Izuku is quirkless and doesn't go to UA Izuku becomes a singer and dancer Izuku becomes famous ...
46.6K 2.2K 146
This is an story which can change depending on the choices you decide to read. So there is no good or bad.... He may be a villain or he can be a hero...