Bryles & Nochelle One Shots

By nochellesbcllarke

don't expect regular updates :) More

Dance my heart out • Richelle/Nochelle
One Day • Nochelle
All I needed was you • Nochelle
Some attention • Bryles
Need you now • Bryles
All I needed was you (2) • Nochelle
I would like • Bryles
I would like (2) • Bryles
Mi señorita (Part one) • Bryles
I would like 3 | Bryles
Mi Señorita (Part two) • Bryles
Hold Me Tight • Bryles
Love the way you lie • Bryles
Into you - Bryles
Into You (2) - Bryles
Moody behaviours - Bryles
Breathing | Bryles
Waiting for you | Richola
Switching | Nochelle
Switching 2 | Nochelle
You broke me first (part one) | Briar & Myles
Seaside | Bryles

Shameless? • Bryles

1K 31 17
By nochellesbcllarke

(A/N: sorry if it has any mistakes! 😅)

Briar's Point of View

I can't take it anymore. That girl, Abigail Bergman, has been trying to flirt with my boyfriend for months now. I know how Myles tries to avoid her, despite the fact that she is very pretty.

I'm not really worried, I know how much Myles and I love and trust each other. Abi is just really annoying.

Today is a rehearsal day, like most days, but I am really excited - we are going to choreograph a new dance, but it isn't a dance like the others, it's a very sassy and sexy one. Don't judge me, but I love those, they're very fun. Our choreographer has asked the girls in my group, including me of course, to think of some moves to add in it, and I have thousands of them. I also know what song we could use.

Besides that, I also am going to teach the junior class some acro, and my sister Abbey is going to teach them ballet. My sister and I are sort of different in terms of dancing - she is a ballet and classic dance type of girl while I am a hard hitting, jazz and hip-hop kind of dancer. I think that is because I started on gymnastics, but I definitely do not regret quitting it. Never did I and never will.

I am now waiting downstairs, leaning on the sofa, for my sister who is getting ready.

"Briar have you seen my Vans???" She yells from upstairs.

"They're next to the front door!!" I shout back.

"I swear I never know where I leave my stuff" she scoffs while running down the stairs.

I giggle at her "Come on hurry up I still wanna meet up with Myles before the rehearsal starts"

"Yes ma'am, I understand you can't wait to give your man a morning kiss... or kisses" Abbey jokes.

"Shut up" I laugh and blush, while throwing a pillow at her, earning an ouch from her "As if you and your boyfriend were more innocent" I tease back.

She gasps "We are!"

"Mhm suree"

"You know what, I'll just go get my stuff and we're living"

"Hallelujah!"

The car drive was pretty okay, took roughly ten minutes. When we arrive, Brooklyn, Abbey's best friend, is at the door.

We greet each other, and while them two start chatting away, I call Myles to know where he is.

"Hey M I've just arrived where are you?"

"I'm on the cafe next to CDC with the guys, can you see it?"

"Yep, I'm coming, see you"

We hang up.

"Abs, Brooklyn, the guys are in the cafe do you wanna come"

"Ya let's go" and they keep chatting.

Opening the door, I see the boys, Myles, and... Abi... Really? Her?

I fake a smile while walking in "Hi guys". They greet us back. I sit on Myles' lap, and kiss his cheek, while messing up playing with his hair. I'm the only one who can mess up with his hair without him getting mad, which I love.

"Good morning" he greets pecking my lips "You look gorgeous" 

"Aw stop being cute" I joke kissing his cheek.

Then, I hear Abbey making gagging noises.

"Abbey stop that" I whine.

We keep joking around, as I keep my body warm inside Myles' arms. I'm never cold around him, and whenever he isn't around, I have his jacket on.

I look to my side, and see Abi glancing right back at me, with annoyance and anger in her eyes. This kind of gets on my nerves too, but also satisfies me. She needs to know Myles is mine, and not hers. It's as clear as water.

***

The girls and I are chatting in Studio 1, and by the girls I mean my group of friends. My girls and I have a special connection, and have a whole other level of trust and intimacy, we're all just like sisters. We always have each other's backs. However, Cierra is my bestest friend on our group. My sister Abbey hangs out with us too, so she kind of is a part of our group as well. Alison is also a great friend of mine, we have always gotten along pretty well, and we're both like partners in crime. Clara is the most responsible, organised and mature of us, so she's sometimes like the mother of the group. Any time we do anything dangerous or stupid, she'll alert us. Lastly, we have Serena who is the sweetest, most sensitive and innocent and wouldn't hurt a fly.

The rest of our team is spread on the room, ones practicing some moves, others chatting or messing around.

"I think she puked after eating that yogurt-egg smoothie..."

"Eww you know that's why I never agree to play truth or dare.." Cierra comments while braiding Clara's hair.

Yeah, our conversations are pretty weird... but who cares anyways?

I look over my shoulder and see Myles. He looks at me, and I do an heart shape with my hands, while mouthing "Love you" and he winks at me with the cutest smile.

"Have you seen it Briar?" I hear my friend Serena ask.

I come back to reality, and turn to her "Seen what?"

"Alison's new tiktok account! It's hilarious let me show you!"

As I walk closer, I feel someone brushing my shoulder. As I look around, I see Abi walking to the mirrors. Through it, I can see her smile sarcastically and then roll her eyes. Seriously what is wrong with this girl? I don't like getting involved in conflicts but this is getting out of limits and it's so frustrating...

"Hold on Serena I need to go talk to someone" I say and walk towards Abi. She seems confused, and turns around.

"How can I help?" She smiles sarcastically.

"I need to talk to you. Listen, I know you don't like me."

"I'm fine thank you. You know, I thought you had better manners Briar..." She teases.

"Don't challenge me Abi. I know you don't like me because you have a crush on Myles, but I think brushing my shoulder and glancing nastily at me is kind of uncalled for." I say crossing my arms.

"Not everything is about you. What makes you so sure it wasn't an accident?"

"Both you and I know it wasn't an accident. Also, I don't blame you for liking Myles, but just so you know... he is with me. And we're very happy together."

"How great for you sweetie. You know good things always come to an end"

"And what is that supposed to mean??" I ask, with my heart pounding. She is provocating me and that is not good at all.

"You know it perfectly"

I start getting angrier and angrier, however I tell myself not to lose my mind just because of her. "You know Abi, I don't know if I'm actually supposed to be scared or nervous by your statement, but the truth is that I am pretty calm, and do you know why? Because I know my worth, and because I trust Myles with my life. We love each other, and that's enough not to feel threatened by your meaningless words. But try harder next time cupcake" I kiss her cheek, smirk at her and walk away.

Myles approaches me "What's going on B?"

"Nothing, thanks for asking" I reply placing my hands on his chest kissing his lips gently.

"It better be nothing serious" he kisses the top of my head.

I lay my head on his chest however, soon enough, our choreographer comes in. She tells me, Clara, Serena, Alison and Cierra to go rehearse our jazz routine. I'd love to present it on the spring competition we're participating in, but first it has to be great. We'll rehearse for about one hour and then I'll have to meet Myles to teach the juniors their acro class. Abbey is teaching them ballet now.

We meet Laura, our other choreographer in studio 3.

All I am going to say is that everyone is going to love this routine.

Myles' Point of View

I know there's something between Briar and Abigail, I saw the tension between them, however I got confused when I saw Briar kissing her cheek. She probably was just being sarcastic.

I have noticed Abi has been sort of flirting with me lately, and I feel like Briar has noticed that too. Maybe that was the reason of their argument. I hope Briar knows I could never cheat on her for a girl like Abigail or any other girl. My love and loyalty for her belong to her, solely.

I am going through my new solo, that I want to show Allain and see if he chooses me to be the male soloist on the next competition. I am currently on Studio B working on my routine and improving it, while my best friend Devon helps me by giving his point of view.

"Man I think you're perfect, just make sure not to carry so much tension on your upper body and relax. Let the emotions flow through you, and to do that you can listen to the lyrics, see their meaning and let it move you."

"Thanks for the advice bro you're the best" I thank him, fist bumping him.

As we're going through the lyrics, I hear a girl's voice behind me "Hi Myles do you need help with your solo?"

I turn around and see Abi standing there smiling, walking towards me.

"Uh no thank you. Devon's already helping me." I say as polite as possible.

"I think a second help wouldn't be bad though. Are you sure you don't want my help, I'm sure Devon here needs a little break, am I wrong?"

"Listen now Abi" I start "I don't know if you get it, but I love Briar and Briar only. I am not interested in you or in anyone else, nor will I ever be. Your help here isn't wanted so would you leave please?"

"As you want" She rolls her eyes and walks away.

I sigh loudly "She's always hitting me up for god sake why can't she understand I don't like her"

"Bro she's such a bitch" He bursts out laughing.

"For real man, did you see the way she looked at me?"

"Just wait 'till Briar finds out" he laughs.

"I have to tell her though, I can't lie or hide anything from her, specially something like this"

"You're crazy she'll go nuts!"

"I don't care, it's better if she knows the truth plus it's no surprise to her at this point"

"I guess. But anyways you better get going, you have to teach the juniors am I wrong?"

"Nope, just gonna take a break to have a drink and then I'll meet Bri on Studio C"

"Alright I'm gonna go catch up with the boys, see ya and good luck"

"Bye"

Briar's Point Of View

The girls and I are very proud of the final product. The song we chose is "Do It Well" by Jennifer Lopez, which was my idea. The song is sassy and has the beat we want.

As we are walking on the hall, Abbey joins us. She starts asking about our routine, but obviously we cannot spoil her, it's going to be a surprise. I'm sure everyone will love it, and hopefully so will Allain and his wife, so that we can compete with it.

I hug my sister's shoulders until I reach studio C, where I'm supposed to meet Myles.

"Bye girls, see you in one hour" I wink and blow a kiss.

I turn around and see Myles on his phone, his back facing me. I walk slowly up to him, and cover his eyes on my tippy toes, as I am a lot shorter than him.

"Who is it?" He asks.

"Mm try and guess"

"Mm I think it is the most beautiful in the world..."

"Correct" I take my hands off his eyes and wrap my arms around his torso, intertwining both my hands behind his back, and looking up at him with a smile.

"So how was the rehearsal with the girls?" He asks.

"It was great, can't wait to show it to everyone else"

"Can't wait either" I suddenly remember I have to tell Briar what happened with Abi, and that's when I get a little nervous "By the way Bri, I wanted to tell you something..."

"Yeah?"

I tell her what Abi did back when I was rehearsing my solo, however I don't see her angry at all, she only shakes her head.

"That girl doesn't give up... I'm glad you told me though, that only just proves I can trust you with my life. I love you and you love me, no one not even Abi is going to destroy that, I'm sure"

"You're the best Bri" I smile, kissing her.

"I know. Anyways let's get ready before the Juniors arrive"

"Sure thing"

***

One hour later, Myles and I walk in Studio A, me on a piggy back ride. I love being taller than everyone else, just for a change.

"Hii" I greet cheerfully.

"Hey you two" Cierra greets back.

"You guys can't really keep your hands off of each other can you?" Clara jokes.

"No" Myles and I answer simultaneously.

"Aww they're so in sync" Serena comments.

I kiss the top of Myles' head, and he looks up at me with a cute smile. I smile back.

Clara makes gagging sounds, which makes all of us laugh.

"Alright children" Allain interrupts the chit chat "Laura told me Briar, Alison, Clara, Serena and Cierra have a new routine they wanted to show me, right?"

"Yep" we confirm.

"The floor's yours then. Tanner, music"

We get to our positions and the music starts playing. Our routine is very sassy and sensual I must admit. We all are giving our best. I am dancing in the center, and I can see Myles is trying not to drool... he's so cute. I look at Abi and can see she's pissed off.

We are staying this right now.

Myles' Point Of View

Oh boy, I swear to god Briar is something else... why did she have to be wearing shorts today?

I'm so lucky to have her by my side. She is utterly gorgeous both inside and out... I mean it. Every single aspect of her is perfect. And she's killing this dance, I cannot take my eyes off her. I look at my side and see Abi getting angrier by the second, maybe because Briar is sort of being the center of the attentions.

I see Briar winking at me and my face gets red. I try to cool it off, so that no one else notices.

I smile uncontrollably at Briar, and feel a pair of eyes laying on me. I look to my side and see Abi glancing at me... If looks could kill... I'd be dead by now. What can I say? She's jealous of Briar, that is obvious.

Their dance ends, and everyone claps.

"That was great you guys! I absolutely loved it, it has the sass, the technique, the tricks, the emotions, the choreo, everything is balanced. I totally think you should compete with that routine. However I'd like to know if you guys agree with me" Allain compliments.

I look around and everyone seems to be fine with it, except for one person.

"I am sorry but I have to disagree with you Allain. I think that the routine was way too provocating, and I honestly you girls are shameless. You want to preform that in front of a whole crown? That's ridiculous, it's obvious you only care about showing off your butts and swaying them around, you call that dance? I call that stripping. How about you Myles are you seriously going to let your girlfriend dance like that? You better start controlling her before she even gets the chance to cheat on you... that is if she hasn't done that already..."

"Okay now you listen here my little bitch. First of all, my body isn't my boyfriend's property, and I'm not a dog to be controlled. Secondly, my relationship with Myles is none of your business so you better find yourself another guy to flirt with and lastly, don't you ever call my friends and I sluts. Got it? Or do you need me to explain it to you in a more efficient way?" Briar snaps. This girl has gone too far.

"Calm down B" I whisper, trying to calm her down and holding her shoulder.

"You are ridiculous Abi. Our routine was pretty decent, but you were so jealous of Bri that you had to shade on her. Shameless? I think you're the one who you should me ashamed of." Cierra says.

Serena holds Briar's other shoulder, and Alison speaks up too "Also, what is wrong with our routine? Are you really that much of a sexist?? Telling Myles to control his girlfriend as if she were a dog?? Shame on you Abi. Just admit you're jealous of Briar already."

"Whatever" And with that, she walks off. I love how Briar's friends always back her up. Abi is so arrogant and her comment was so machist. I know I am a boy, but  this girl really needs to grow up.

"Calm down now Bri" I whisper kissing her soft cheek "She's gone. Listen, I know you aren't any of those she mentioned okay? I love you and I know you would never do anything to hurt me."

"You're the best" She smiles up at me, hugging me.

"I know"

"Did you like our routine by the way?" She asks pulling away slightly.

"I loved it. Specially when you danced..."

"Mm wanna watch me dance like that again?" She teases.

"Later.." I mumble.

She laughs cutely. I definitely am one lucky dude.

___________________________

2994 words

Author's Note: Here you go! It's not the best but I tried 😅 As I'm on Christmas holidays, I am going to be posting more 💕

Wednesday, 18th of December of 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 49 16
Some oneshots I've thought of for KotLC. Not going to be updated regularly
6.4K 116 16
What the title says Mostly angst ngl
2.1K 5 24
Minsung oneshots Not going to be regular updates, but there comes updates when I have some kind idea.