The daisy

By Elan_Ruiz

Bonnie is an animatronic robot, who was build in a worn factory, where he will grow up physically and mentall... More

The daisy
Foreword
Chapter 1: The factory
\ 1 - 1 /
\ 1 - 2 /
Chapter 2: MoonLight
\ 2 - 1 /
\ 2 - 2 /
Chapter 3: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
\ 3 - 1 /
\ 3 - 2 /
\ 3 - 3 /
\ 3 - 4 /
\ 3 - 5 /
\ 3 - 6 /
Chapter 4: The real one
\ 4 - 1 /
\ 4 - 2 /
\ 4 - 3 /
\ 4 - 4 /
\ 4 - 5 /
\ 4 - 6 /
\ 4 - 7 /
\ 4 - 8 /
\ 4 - 9 /
Chapter 5: Robots 0980 in Christmas
\ 5 - 1 /
\ 5 - 2 /
\ 5 - 3 /
\ 5 - 4 /
Chapter 6: L'amour
\ 6 - 1 /
\ 6 - 2 / (+18)
\ 6 - 3 /
\ 6 - 4 /
\ 6 - 5 /
Chapter 7: Break-in
\ 7 - 1 /
\ 7 - 2 /
\ 7 - 3 /
\ 7 - 4 /
\ 7 - 5 /
\ 7 - 6 / (+18)
\ 7 - 7 /
\ 7 - 8 /
\ 7 - 9 /
\ 7 - 10 /
\ 7 - 11 /
\ 7 - 12 /
\ 7 - 13 /
Chapter 8: Confrontation
\ 8 - 1 /
\ 8 - 2 /
Chapter 9: Bonnie's decision
Élan Ruiz
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2
I'm finally back!

\ 2 - 3 /

974 24 22
By Elan_Ruiz

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

"You're all set, Bonnie!" Hippo said while closing whatever he opened in my back, "can be sure nothing's gonna come out from there, unless you open it yourself, 'course. But since you got no clue 'bout it, there won't be any issue then."

   "Thank you some much, guys," I said, "I don't know what I would do without you, guys. I'm gonna miss you so."

   "We're going to miss you too, Bonnie," Frog said as her eyes watered a little. "We swear that, if we can, we will look for you, we will be searching for news about you, and we will be able to visit you as soon as possible."

   I was feeling so thrilled for having them as my friends. After I thanked them, I honestly and friendly hugged them as warm as possible to show them how important they had been in my life, and that I was never going to forget them.

   "It's 5:30 A. M. We should be going, Frog," Hippo said after checking his wrist watch out.

   "Yes, let's go."

   "Good luck, Bonnie!" Hippo gave me a high five and headed out.

   "Goodbye, Bonnie, love you so much!" Frog said waving at me while walking out too.

   "Goodbye, guys. Thank you so much!" I waved at them back from outside my room.

7:00 A. M.

It was one hour earlier than the usual time for the employees to arrive at the restaurant to fulfill their duties. There were just two men here with a truck waiting in the parking lot; I supposed they did come for me after all. I went to my original position on stage and closed my eyes. I heard shoe's steps from the front door toward here, like a child does when they want to see me.

   "Good morning, Bonnie. Are you ready for your new home?" he said as he opened up my red curtains.

   I didn't want to open my eyes, 'cause they could think I developed an error in my system that made me move without a human authorization, which was something I actually did, but I couldn't let them know it.

   "Hurry! We can't let anyone see us taking 'im out."

   "Alright, alright, let's put him here quickly."

   Why were they being so sneaky? Was it some kind of kidnapping thing? My breathing just got faster. I couldn't stop pondering a lot about what I thought it was going to happen when actually there was nothing going on. Maybe that was where my shyness was born.

   They lifted me onto a thing made of metal of my size; I was still on my feet. I somewhat opened my eyes to see a bit around, and the cold wind of the parking lot cooled my purple fur. They left my little cart next to a truck. What did the truck say? It looked like it said where it came from, but I couldn't make it out.

   "Ok, we can leave now," one man said.

   When I saw those men walking to the right side of the truck, I turned quickly my head to read some letters on it.

   "... pizza."

   Pizza? Then I was being taken to a restaurant too. It didn't seem so bad, at least I already knew that they weren't kidnappers who were gonna take me in a nasty pit forever. Ah! The same overthinking thing again. Better for me to shut the trash up.

   "According to this, we'll arrive at night when the restaurant is closed."

   "Perfect! It'll be a surprise."

   I could hear those men talking to each other. Perfect! They didn't turn me off nor did something to deprive me from moving. I accepted my short fate as a pacific waiter inside a dark truck.

   Where was I? My head hurt like hell. Oh, it was true: I was still in this truck heading toward this new restaurant. Guess I fell asleep.

   "Are you ok, Bonnie?"

   What? I heard a smooth, high-pitched voice in the truck where I was right now asking me if I was ok. I thought I actually was alone in here.

   "Uh? Who's there?" I asked looking around in this lightless, wooden place.

   "I'm here," that creature said, "Don't you remember me?"

   As soon as I heard the answer, my heart started pumping faster and faster. It couldn't be! That was... That was...!

   "I'm here, Bonnie, I'm Ivy," Ivy said in one corner of the truck, oddly dazzling like a white  light bulb.

   "Ivy!" I said about to cry, "Ivy, I can't believe this, it's you!"

   Ivy was saying no words. She was just there staring at me smiling, but soon her smile faded away and a gaze in despair was born.

   "Why didn't you save me, Bonnie?" she asked me. "I was so scared of that monster. I wanted you to save me."

   "Ivy," I said sweating and shuddering, "I tried to save you, I swear. I didn't want you to be in danger and, when I saw that monster, I didn't know what to do. I didn't mean this to let you behind."

   "I thought you were going to help me from it," Ivy said looking down and closing her little eyes.

   I was a wreck by seeing her there and got to hear that I, her best friend, couldn't save her from the peril. I started a weep. I just had no guts to get this in and accept the truth.

   "Ivy, please forgive me!" I whimpered, "Forgive me!"

   The truck's door slid open upward letting in a blinding, white light. Someone could have bet that The Sun decided to come down in front of us; its temperature was gone though. I stared right into the light, and then I looked back at Ivy, who was appreciating the brightness as well. She seemed to be listening to somebody beckoning her into it.

   "Good-bye, Bonnie!" Ivy waved at me. "I love you some much, little rabbit!"

   "Ivy!" I shouted as she kept going forward. "Ivy, please don't go! Don't leave me, Ivy! Forgive me! No! Forgive me, Ivy! You didn't deserve this! Ivy!"

   I hoarsely screamed while begging for her forgiveness, but she was focused on her walk toward it. I was on my knees hitting the wooden floor with my fists with no control due to my unforgivable negligence. I was a monster!

   I woke up sweating and breathing hard on the floor. I turned my head to the truck's door to confirm that... Yes, it was just a dream... It actually felt quite real, but fortunately it wasn't. Just another heinous nightmare.

   I could tell it was already night since there were no more sun rays breaking through. Weren't we there yet? This trip took quite longer than I expected. I started to eat the apple I packed and just sat down in the floor, and waited until we arrived.

   We were now slowing down, like we were at last parking somewhere. I made it! I quickly shut my eyes down and hid my juicy apple.

   When the truck was steady, I heard these men getting off and murmuring to each other, I couldn't make out what that was all about though. I heard that they, at last, came back here to set me up.

   "Ok, Bonnie, your new life's about to begin."

   I felt how one of them hopped me on to put me into a crate of my actual size. Although they were carrying me, I felt like I was going nowhere. I heard a crystal door opening up like the MoonLight's one. I supposed my conclusion about a restaurant of fast food was true; a kind of pizzeria, I read.

   "Hurry, this place is spooky at night."

   "Let's leave him here."

   They left my crate onto the floor with a big thud. I could hear some printing sounds and paperwork close to me before these man left the place. The question was: what did I have to do now? Did I have to break this crate? Someone could hear me, and I didn't even know if there was somebody around or where I even was. I actually was sick of being stuck into trucks and narrow places. I waited for any cue.

   The longer I waited the shorter my patience stood. I had no idea if this was up to me, at least until I heard somebody pacing to the spot where I was. He or she should have realized about my presence or my crate's by now. Those steps were heavy, not exactly like neither men's shoes nor women's slippers. That rather sounded like somebody clanging a heavy, metal piece on the floor. Animatronics?

   Suddenly someone was making effort to open the crate up creaking it; for sure it was someone trying to get me out. I wasn't moving at all, so I shut my eyes down again.

   The top of the crate popped out. I just heard how he or she left dropped the top on the ground. Although I was exposed in the open I didn't make a movement, when suddenly I felt a hard thing touching the middle of my chest. As I felt that, I slowly opened my eyes, and then I finally could see who was trying to help me get out of this crate.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 2.4K 16
What happens when (y/n) gets a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria? She befriends a certain animatronic that she absolutely adores. She's human. He's a...
10.9K 257 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...
122K 2.8K 26
Bonnie has always been the stereotypical definition of an art nerd. He has top marks in all his classes except gym, he can play the guitar, he is ski...
22.9K 489 19
(I brought this story back for Fnaf VR, Security Breach, and the Movie. I couldn't keep up with all of the notifications. That's why I removed the st...