Let Me Out | SEUNGIN - Stray...

By hwngstarlost

SEUNGMIN โ™ก I.N STRAY KIDS FANFICTION SEUNGIN FANFICTION "Let me out!!!! I'm not mad!!!!" A 15 years old Kim S... More

A/N
Chapter 0 - Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2 - My First Impression of You
Chapter 3 - Minkyu the Star
Chapter 4 - I Can't Do This
Chapter 5 - The First Day Will be Well, I Guess?
Chapter 6 - Hit Me with a Bible, Thanks?
Chapter 8 - Sunflower Bouquets and Me
Chapter 9 - A Smile on My Face
Chapter 10 - Absence Makes the Heart Grows Fonder
Chapter 11 - A Nickname + Getting to Annoy Him
Chapter 12 - My Makeover Which I Quite Liked
Chapter 13 - Day out with Seungmin Hyung
Chapter 14 - Seungmin Hyung's Free Roaming
Chapter 15 - Bring Seungmin Hyung Food
Chapter 16 - A Puppy and a Fox
Chapter 17 - Photographer Kim Seungmin
Chapter 18 - Flirtations and Flustered Moments
Chapter 19 - My Request For Yang Jeongin
Chapter 20 - Emotion Rollercoaster
Chapter 21 - Yang Jeongin, a Total Flirt
Chapter 22 - Over the Moon
Chapter 23 - First of Everything
Chapter 24 - Sweeter Than Sweet
Chapter 25 - I Like Me Better When I'm with You

Chapter 7 - A Little Banging and We Are Talking

2.7K 122 82
By hwngstarlost

Jeongin pov:

I gaped at the book in my hands in complete horror. "Did he just hit me with the Bible and shove it in my hands?!" I exclaimed and glared at the door. "Kim Seungmin ssi! I will give up today but don't think I won't come tomorrow! I am persistent!" I didn't know whether he heard it or not because there's no reply. He probably heard it because I was quite loud to be honest.

But really? Did he really need to hit me with the Bible?! Did I look like I needed some mind cleansing? I am very innocent! Well, as innocent as a 19-year-old-guy can be. I was not very happy with that. Not at all. And also there's the fact that he hit rather hard. I could practically feel a bruise forming already. Ouch. Why did he have to hit so hard?

"I can't believe he hit me with the Bible," I rambled to Mingyu who called me later that day.

Mingyu chuckled. "Maybe he thought you need cleansing."

"No, I don't. I am as innocent as I can be . . . I guess? Anyway, why the hell did he hit me with the Bible? The Bible out of all the books he could have hit me with. Why did he have to choose it? Like why?"

"Ask him then, Innie."

"Like he would answer me," I retorted.

"I don't know. Do what you want, Innie. But I need to go now. We've been talking for almost an hour and my boss will kill me if I show up late."

"Okay, then," I called off reluctantly and Mingyu hang up.

I rubbed my temple as I stared at the book in front of me. The fuck am I supposed to do with this book? Beside that, we're off to a very rocky start. I groaned in distress. He didn't even talk with me for a full minute! How am I supposed to start the treatment if he is like this everyday we meet? I am fairly sure I am not even in his good graces. Goddamn. How am I supposed to know what he is angry with and acted like that?

I then glanced at the glass where I could see the long-haired man clearly. He looked so calm. Eerily calm, to be honest. To an extent that freaked me out a bit. How could he be so calm after hitting his doctor on his head with the Bible? Unless he was possessed? But even if he was possessed, the ghost who possessed him was one hell of a calm ghost. Should I find an exorcist? Just to test? I mean, who knows he might be possessed by a demon?

Day 2

"Seungmin ssi!!! I am here!!! Please open the door!!!" I yelled as I knocked on the door a few times.

"Go away, Dr. I-don't-remember-what-your-name-is!"

Wow, he doesn't even remember what my name is? The disrespect. At least, he should remember my name because I was his doctor. But damn, he talked to me. Maybe it's because I annoyed him by the knocking on the door but that's a good thing anyway.

"Please open the door." I pondered for a moment before calling him again. "Seungmin . . . hyung!" Okay, I said that. Hopefully, it would surprise him enough to open the door. There was no reply as I waited for the door to open.

Well, guess I was wrong. He ain't gonna soften up just because I called him hyung, right? He couldn't even see my face anyway. "Seungmin hyung?" I called again but this time with uncertainty. "Open the door?" No reply. Absolutely no reply. I raised my hands in defeat after waiting for a few more minutes even though he couldn't see me at all. I slammed my head on the door in utter despair. The pain immediately came. "Ow! That hurt," I whined quietly as I rubbed my head. And the pain hurt twice more than it should because I accidentally hit on the old wound that he gave yesterday.

"Seungmin hyung! I will come again tomorrow and that is a promise!" I glared at the innocent door before I went into the other room beside it. More like stomped into there but that didn't matter.

Day 3

"Seungmin hyung?" I knocked. No reply. He really isn't going to let me in, is he? I thought. Well, let's see if he still isn't going to let me in after this. I brought the pots and pans (I borrowed them from Junho, by the way.) from my room and began banging them in front of his door. The other doctors and the patients who were there looked at me as if I had gone insane. Maybe I had actually gone crazy.

"KIM SEUNGMIN HYUNG!!!! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR PLEASE!!!!"

He opened the door. Finally. I smiled in relief at him. But he scowled at me. I am starting to think it's his favourite expression when it comes to me. Love to know that you like me that much, hyung.

"Please stop this childish nuisance." Then he slammed the door right in my face. The nerve. I was about to bang the pots until a doctor who was nearby told me not to do that. I blushed and hung my head down in shame.

Well, at least, it worked a bit?

Day 4

"Hyung?" I knocked on the door. As usual, no reply. A very stupid idea came to my mind. A really stupid one. An unbelivably stupid one but that didn't occur to me when I was doing that. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" I sang a bit and knocked on the door.

Is he seriously dead? Why isn't he replying? He wasn't sleeping? I thought as I glared at the door as if it had done something to me. I groaned and messed my hair in annoyance. Seriously, what should I do to get into his good graces? What had I done in my previous life to deserve this disrespect?

And what had I done just right now? I freaking sang the song like Anna did. It's not like he's gonna come out and most importantly, we were definitely not in a drama. He's not Elsa and I'm not Anna. We're not related either. The after regret is seriously the worst, I scolded myself and almost pulled out my hair in frustration.

I bit my lip as I tried to think of a way to talk to him. Any way that would work will be really welcomed. I seriously need somebody to advise me on this matter.

Day 5

"Hyung!" I knocked on the door first. I didn't certainly expect a reply and there wasn't one. I sighed and decided to use the pots and the ladle I was holding. I borrowed them fron Junho . . . again. I am very sorry to the nurses, the doctors and the patients who are here, I mentally apologized and began to bang the pots as noisily as I can in front of him. I wonder how much can he stay without responding me. And with the noise the pots were emitting? I hope he can't ignore the noise.

I smiled apologetically to the other doctors and the nurses passing by the area. Almost all of them were giving me looks. Ones that told me that they were thinking that I belonged in one of the rooms rather than a doctor. I snorted. Who would believe that I, one of the smartest students back then, would be banging pots in front of a patient's room because that patient would not open the door? Certainly not.

The door finally opened much to my relief and of course, other patients' relief. That must have been really noisy. Even my ears were ringing after the whole ass thing. I could understand them perfectly.

"Eurgh. Please stop this nuisance? That's so noisy. Besides, I'm pretty sure that would have been annoying to other people, too. Considering that even I am really annoyed." I blinked in surprise. Wow, that's a lot since the last few days. The most he had spoken to me was a few words so he really must be annoyed to speak this much to me.

"I'm sorry but will you even talk to me if I don't do this?" I questioned back while the unbothered man gave me an unimpressed look.

"Whatever." He went back in and shut the door. I cussed at my stupidity as I completely forgot to try to get in before he closed the door.

Day 6

"Hyung, I'm telling you. He's really difficult. I can't believe that the only thing we had talked about is how I threw a tantrum in front of his room," I whined to Chan hyung.

Chan hyung rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but not only Seungmin, the whole hospital is talking about you. You're very famous now."

I buried my head into my hands. "I know. I sound so desperate, don't I?"

Chan hyung and Minho hyung chuckled. "Yep. You do sound desperate in my opinion. But in a good way so don't worry too much, Innie," Minho hyung said.

"By the way, any ideas? I need to talk with him without getting a scowl, a hit or me making a scene."

"Well, I can't help here. Ask Chan hyung," Minho hyung said.

"Channie hyung, help?"

"No idea."

"You guys are seriously no help," I moaned in distress.

"Welp, that's what happens when you ask wrong people for help," Chan hyung said as he shrugged and I glared at him.

"You're supposed to know more than me! You're the senior. Not me! This is a mess."

"It is actually a mess," Minho hyung agreed.

Since nobody seemed like they could help me, I will have to find my own way. Which is definitely no good. I have no idea on how to get on his good side and talk with him like a civilized person. You can pretty much tell that I was freaking out over this.

"Seungmin hyung," I called but not knocking this time. "Please open the door and let's talk a bit? We are not going to get anywhere if you are not going to let me in."

I waited for a few minutes for him to open the door but he didn't. "Hyung, please? I will lose my job if you don't let me in, at least," I whined. Let alone the doctors. Even the patients were giving me looks. I mean, I pretty much sounded like a fool talking to the door and everything. Although I was actually talking to Seungmin hyung who was legit ignoring me.

"Seungmin hyung? Please?" I asked again but gave up soon since it seemed like he won't be opening up anytime soon.

"Fine. But I will come every day until you open the door. I will not stop."

Day 7

"It's been a week," I thought as I glanced at the calendar in my room. "When will he freaking let me in?"

"Seungmin hyung," I called and knocked on the door. "Hyung, merry christmas. I don't know whether you celebrate christmas or not but I left a present on your door. Please open the door and take it." The door didn't open. I sighed and put the present on the floor for him to take it when I am gone. "And hyung, if you don't come out and take it, others will take it so please, at least, for my money's sake, take it."

Well, if you are curious about what present I bought for him, it was just a notebook with a pen. I supposed he would like to write and draw something in his free time so- I bought it as a gift for him. I am an angel, ain't I? By the way, I also left a bouquet for him too. A sunflower bouquet since apparently, I found it on google that it brings joy to someone's day. And since Seungmin hyung's so lonely, I bought them for him.

I silently went into my room and stared at the mirror to see whether he would actually accept the present or not. Please accept. Please accept. Please accept, I chanted only that like a mantra in my mind. My eyes widened when he opened the door and took the gift.

I silently celebrated my success. Yes, he accepted it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 210 6
I ran through the rain with my umbrella, looking desperately for any sign of Hyunjin. Minho had called me saying that he and Seungmin had walked in o...
7.5K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
476K 21K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is the quiet smart kid in college. He always aces his exams and he never has time for parties or anything like that. Kim Taehyung is th...
10.1K 349 13
"he told me that he loved me, he said that he wouldn't leave me.." ---- seungmin was an enigma of a person. he was effortlessly funny with quite a st...