Bakudeku Omegaverse

By KIAtablinshere

you know you want to (^_____^) More

a little info. for you
k-kacchan!?
confrontation
I did...that!!!
come back to his senses
just for a while
deku's plan in action
threats threats THREATS!!!
DADDY
are you jealous?
important notice
funny fujoshi moment at class
temptation
the strange feeling
Is it right
seduction and denial
work time
help... me
help... me ( part 2)
UA got a suprise
important
strange behaviour
y-you temptress!!
important
Too much to bear
war
harsh treatment
IMPORTANT
Whats happening?!
NOT A CHAPTER!!
something's lurking...somewhere
Without you part 1
without you part 2
A quick notice
cover (It's not a chapter.Sorry)
without you part 3
aizawa and present mic
without you part 4
happy belated birthday
what are you trying?
cover(still not a chap.)
GOD DAMMNIT
WTF just happened!?
To where?
EXPLANATION
save me
new
love you

hints

10K 213 175
By KIAtablinshere

Deku's Pov

I woke up feeling the sensation but it got stronger, I looked around and saw no one as usual, I  probably looked hot and bothered. I grabbed my red bag to head to the bathroom.

15 minutes later

I got back to the sleeping chamber, I felt like I should change up my style. I put on:

Exclude the picture on it

And this under it

And

I wore it cause I know that my classmates wouldn't mind, some of them think I'm cute in it and the others don't really care what I wear.

I put on my bunny ears and grabbed my phone, I headed straight to the cafeteria, my sneaker heels clicking in the hallways. When I arrived I looked for uraraka but saw kirishima and kacchan. I walked over to them and gave them a flashy smile. When I sat the food came to me quickly, I quickly ate the gyozas, " hey izuku, why are you late again, you sneaking out at night or something?" I blushed a little cause it sounds like he thought I was a stripper or somthing. "I woke up late, thats all " then mina came to the table in purple shorts and a white tube top with a red jacket over it. She sat beside me" omg deku! You gotta lend me that top!" She screamed. I nodded at her, then tsu came and sat beside bakugo. When everyone was at the table and talking I sat there talking to ura but I was mostly distracted. I then thought of what kacchan said. In fact he was right across from me. I stretched my leg under the table and it grazed against his skin. I felt shudders running up my spine, but my face could tell that it wasn't me.

I glanced at him and he glanced at me, our eyes connected for just a few seconds, after a minute I stopped then put my foot higher to his thigh. Thank god the table is longer than it is wider so it was easy for me. My leg moved from his thigh to his. Yea.

Spot.

I started rubbing my foot there, his facial expression didn't change but he did blush, just a little.

It was activity time we went back to our chambers. Uraraka went to the girls sleeping chamber and the boys went to theirs.

Mr Aizawa came in " alright everyone you guys have a free day today. Just don't find or bother me."
He said with a blank look on his face then left.

I left and went to uraraka. " Were going shopping!". All the girls came out in white shorts and  pink tops that said '👈I'm with her👉' they had all linked hands. I smiled at how cute they looked. " but we need the boys, thats where you come in, please convince them to come with us" uraraka said. Momo then said " you see deku, I have for each one of us and for you too a credit card with $1000000 each, I have extras for the boys just in case they want one. Anyways, were gonna be shopping and will need them to carry the bags" I nodded and we all walked down the hall, I entered to see the boys all in a group conversation on the floor. How the heck am I going to break them up. Then it hit me, I walked over  to them and stepped over kirishima and kacchans shoulder.

They stopped talking and looked up at me. I put one hand on my hip and said" the girls are gonna do something bad and you guys are gonna suffer for it if you don't stop them" they looked up at me.

I then left the middle of the circle and was about to leave  but I stopped and hugged the door frame" unless you want to have mr Aizawa cancel the rest of the trip for you guys, I suggest you hurry." I said with a smirk then stepped out.  " weeeeelll what did they say?" Mina asked. " they said sure"
I heard scrambling in the room and then the door opened.

We all walked out the building and went to the mall that was a few streets down from our hotel.

Momo handed everyone a credit card. Even the boys.  Ura pulled me into a jewellery store Iida and todoroki right behind us. I guess they are the boys that are going to carry our bags. Poor them, uraraka has a strong fashion spirit. I'm pretty sure she is capable of using up 1 million dollars. 

She whispered something to the lady and she nodded. " stay here guys I'm gonna try something on" they nodded and stood there. As Uraraka pulled me away the lady grabbed a key from her pocket and opened a door, we entered" take off your shirt please sir" I did what I was told. She grabbed a red leather box and opened it, pulling out chains.

This around my waist

This around my chest👆

This around my left thigh

his around my right thigh

I felt weird but I know that someone can only see the ones on my legs.
" that will be $60,000" she said with a smile. My jaw almost hit the ground.

Uraraka handed her the card and she swiped it. We came out of the room to the boys '' what did you buy uraraka?" todoroki asked. " I just looked" she replied.

At the end of the day  Iida had 36 bags carrying for ura and 3 for himself. Todo carried all 8 of my bags and 5 for himself.  Momo had  kacchan,sato,shoji and  kirishima carrying 38 bags each ( 152 in all)
kacchan even had some in his mouth. Kirishima had 6 bags for himself and kacchan had 10 bags for himself, kiminari carried 16 bags for jiro and 15 for himself, hagakure had tokoyami carrying 20 bags and a slushie, mina had koda carry 33 bags and tsu had sero and mimeta carry 19 bags each. Everyone was amazed when momo said this was the little she ever shopped.

We all went back tired and had to unpack clothes at night, good thing I bought another duffle and it came in handy.

We were supposed to be outside on the beach but I still had stuff to unpack.

As I was unpacking I someone" deku" I turned around slowly to see kacchan staring back at me. " y-yeah kacchan. W-whats up?" I asked nervously. " I know it was you who did that to me. Under the table" I tried to act clueless. " don't lie to me dammit!" He shouted. The adrenaline in me makes me do stupid things. But this... this wasn't the adrenalines work. I walked up to him and quickly pushed him on my bed" well If you really want to know then you have to something for me" I cooed in his ear. I straddled him and started unbuttoning  his knee length shorts. My cheeks heating up, almost there I told myself. Then I stopped, I was doing it again!!

I quickly got off him and pulled him up, " I'm sorry kacchan" I said and he got up mumbling but I  did hear him say ' why don't you just do it'.

I changed into an oversized grey sweater and kept on the shoes.  When I arrived Uraraka passed me a stick and some marshmallows. I turned to her and asked her" hey uraraka, does your job want another worker?" I asked. She was shocked at first then became happy. " yes they do!!" She said.

Well if this doesn't work, I'll have to ask kacchan.

Thats what I'm avoiding.

😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙♥️

Guess I caught you guys off guard with this chapter didn't I.

Have a good day!!!!🍹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.3K 25
♡ 𝓘𝓴𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓲 - (𝓷.) 𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓸 "𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰" ♡
10.2K 233 10
In which Todoroki is having a pretty rough day... ...then finds himself somewhere worse ~TodoBaku Omegaverse/A,B,O ~Strong Language, VERY 18+ conten...
222K 4.4K 40
DISCONTINUED!!!! Its omegaverse its smut this whole book is a trigger warning Bakugou is Alpha Todo is da other alpha boi Izuku is le omega Did I me...