Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst

3.4K 199 96
By Mysti_Noona

Y/N POV:

The next day I arrived to school at my usual time, having drunk half of my coffee already. Hailey was in tow, still nagging me for not answering her text yesterday since I technically ditched her and didn't give her a ride home as usual. I had already explained to her that I went over his house to work on the project for my Mixed Media class, and she still doesn't believe me that I didn't bang his brains out in the name of "research". She was still teasing me, asking if he was well endowed, when we came around the corner and she saw him leaning up with his back against his locker looking at his phone. 

He was obviously waiting, and Hailey turned and gave me an OK sign, which turned into her finger slowly sliding into the O hole she made with her middle and thumb. I scoffed at her perverseness and gave her a shove, but then laughed because I'm just as perverted. She walked past Yoongi, looking at him as he raised his eyes to her. She nodded her head up in a "what's up" gesture and headed for her locker, down further along the hallway on the same side as mine. I saw Yoongi look my way then, and I saw him push away from his locker, shoving his phone in his pocket.

"Hey, Y/N," he said. "Did you sleep well last night?" He gave one of his cute lopsided smirks, as his gaze fell to my coffee in my hand.

I decided to be a brat and I pretended to trip as I got close to him, my coffee sloshing in the cup towards him. My trick didn't work, however, as he grabbed my arms by the elbows to steady me, not caring that the coffee would have drenched him if I had actually run into him.

"Are you alright, Babygirl," he asked, his voice low enough for just me to hear and he continued to grip my arms. The warmth of his hands shot up my biceps and I pulled back at the feeling, gasping slightly. He dropped his hands, shoving them into his pockets, leaning back on his locker again as a slow grin spread on his face.

I wanted to smack him and wipe that smug grin off his face and kiss him at the same time. Just as I was about to open my mouth to give him a piece of my mind about calling me that nickname again, he grabbed my coffee with his right hand, drinking it in one long gulp. I stared at him in shock, as he finished, putting the empty cup back in my hand. I was frozen with my mouth open when he grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards our first class.

"Now come along to class, Babygirl. We don't want to be late."

(A/N: We all know Min Yoongi is a dangerous man and should be sued, but we also need to remember just how SAVAGE this man really is. Ha!)

*Time skip to near the end of the day*

YOONGI POV:

Well, shit. My plan to remain detached and keep Y/N at arm's length for my own good seems to last like 25 seconds. As soon as I see her I just want to talk to her, touch her, be as close to her as I can. She looked gorgeous in a yellow off the shoulder sundress and strappy sandals, and my mouth itched to kiss her exposed collarbone. I knew she was teasing me with her pretend trip, and I couldn't help but dish it right back to her by drinking her coffee. It was too sugary sweet for me, but the look on her face was priceless. It makes me chuckle at how easily she slips into a submissive role for me, and to be honest, it's a huge turn on for me as well. I had a hard time sleeping last night thinking about it, and thinking about it again as I sit here in our Mixed Media class is making the front of my jeans get tight again. I shook my head and put my head down in my hands, thinking to myself that I need to get it together. I think we're going to have to have a talk.

After school I caught Y/N heading out of the building with her friend, and I grabbed her arm before she could get out to the parking lot. She turned to see who stopped her, a look of annoyance on her face until she saw it was me, then she smiled broadly.

"Ahh, sorry Y/N. Can I talk to you real quick before you leave," I asked, nodding my head to the left near an empty corner of the hallway. She agreed and asked her friend to wait at her car for her as we walked to a quieter spot. I shoved my hands in my pockets because I was already itching to touch her again, and god she smelled so good.

"So what did you want to talk about? Did you want me to come over again today to work on the project," she asked.

"Well I was thinking about that, and to make it easier to find a place to meet, I was thinking we should just meet in the school library here after school twice a week to work on the song," I said. I could see confusion spread on her face as I said this, and I knew that my suggestion was a bad one that made no sense. How are we going to be able to practice composing a song together in a place where we had to be quiet, with no access to musical equipment? It was the first place I could think of that was a space we were both familiar with that had a lot of people, which would force myself to behave and not give in to my urges. Granted, I envisioned taking her on the now unused card catalog filing cabinet down a quiet aisle, but I knew the reality of actually doing that and getting away with it was slim, so for now the library was the best choice as a safe place.

"Are you sure the library is the best place though? Not much privacy," Y/N said.

Exactly.

"Well, I was thinking we could go over the lyrics to your song and discuss the music that would best accompany the words first, and discuss how we wanted to present it to the class. Once we have the more important details ironed out, then we can actually find a piano and quiet space to practice. The library also has quiet rooms we can use, where people there can't hear us," I said. Luckily these quiet rooms were in the middle of the library, separating the adult and teen sections, and had half walls – meaning the bottom half of the walls were wood and the top half were a Plexiglas material that was see-through. I could technically be alone with Y/N as we worked on the sheet music, but not feel tempted as people could see in and we could see out with no difficulty. The rooms were muffled enough where she could sing a note here or there and not be overtly loud to those passing by.

She still looked somewhat puzzled but agreed to my suggestion. "Want to meet Friday then, since we met yesterday and you mentioned meeting twice a week," she asked.

"Oh, sorry I can't Friday. I have plans that day. Let's just plan to meet up after school on Monday, okay? I will take the next few days to work on some ideas I have for the music component, and then I can bring them to you when we meet. Sound good," I asked. I knew that I was really pushing it, as it was only Wednesday, and I was pretty much putting her off for another 5 days. It was needed though, I needed to get myself in check.

"Oh... well okay then. I gotta go but thanks again for the food, my mom loved it. I'll get the containers and bags back to you tomorrow," Y/N said, obvious disappointment on her face. I wondered what she was thinking as I had a suspicion I was letting her down somehow. My eyebrows furrowed at this thought as she gave me a fake smile and a wave, heading out to the parking lot. I couldn't very well tell her my true reason for creating this distance between us, but I didn't want to make her feel bad either. When it came to her, I had the urge to do everything in my power to make her happy. I decided to let it be for now, and I turned to walk back to my locker.

Y/N POV:

I walked out the door still puzzled at the exchange between Yoongi and I. Did I do something wrong? He didn't want me to come over his house again, and he is not wanting to meet any time soon. In fact, he is too busy to see me on Friday. Did he have a date Friday night or something? Is this why he is acting this way, because he met someone? He was so flirty with me yesterday, though. I don't get it.

I must have had a puzzled expression on my face still as I got into my car.

"Took you fucking forever, Y/N. Were you two sucking face in an empty room or something," Hailey said, winking at me and smacking her lips. She saw my expression however, and her mood changed. "Oh shit girl, you okay? What happened?"

We got in my car and that is when I took a moment to tell her how things went at his house yesterday, from the sexual tension and teasing between Yoongi and I to the conversation with his brother to the sweetness Yoongi showed me. Then I told her about the exchange we just had a moment ago and she looked as confused as I was.

"What the fuck? Is he just playing with you, Y/N? Do you have his number? You should call him and confront the fucker. If you don't, I will," she said.

"No, don't say anything please. I don't have his number either. Don't worry about it," I said as I turned on my car and put it in drive, heading out of the parking lot and towards her house.

I saw out of the corner of my eye that Hailey was making a phone call, and I could hear her asking someone to look up some information on Yoongi. Luckily her house wasn't too far from the school, and I pulled over in front of her house and smacked her in the arm. She turned and put her finger up, signaling for me to wait a minute. I sat quietly, listening to her speak to the mystery person on the phone. She got big eyes all of a sudden, grabbing a pen out of her back pocket and scribbling something on her hand. She hung up the phone, showing me the numbers on her hand with pride.

"His motherfucking number, Y/N. I had a favor owed to me by that girl Judy that interns in the school office. The secretary and principal already went home for the day and she always closes up. I had her look in his school file and got his cell number!"

I gasped at her detective work, truly impressed. "I can't contact him, Hailey. He's going to think I'm pressuring him or something," I said.

Hailey scoffed, grabbing my phone from the holder on the dash and putting his number in it. She opened the passenger door and got out, turning to lean down and stare at me. "If you don't ask him what the fuck all that was back there in the hallway with that weird as hell conversation, then I'm going to do it tomorrow first thing. You know I will Y/N. I'm not letting any boy mess with my girl," she said, giving me a wink.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes at her, but I told her thanks and I loved her. She was a pain in my ass, but I truly knew she had my back. She gave me a grin and slammed the door, running into her house. I pulled away from the curb, heading home. I thought about it the whole way there, if I should call him or not. I felt too chicken, and he's going to wonder how I got his number. Ugh. Maybe I can just text him. That way I can hide a bit. I wanted to yell at myself though, it's been less than a week and I could feel my confident resolve crumbling under whatever hold Yoongi had on me. The boy made me nervous, that's for sure.

I pulled into my driveway and shut off my car, grabbing all of my stuff as I headed inside. I plopped down on the couch and stared at my phone. If I'm going to do it, I better just do it. I opened a text conversation and selected his number. Fucking Hailey...she put him in my phone as "Hot Asian Yoongles". I snickered to myself and selected the name, typing away.

3:48 p.m.   Me: Yoongi ?

3:50 p.m.   Hot Asian Yoongles: Yeah? Who is this?

Oh shit, he replied.

3:52 p.m.    Me: It's Y/N. Don't ask how I got your number. I won't bother you, I just wanted to know if I did something wrong between last night and today. It seemed like.....things went well yesterday and this morning between us, but then you got distant this afternoon.

It seemed like it took forever for him to reply, and I was just about to give up and throw the phone down when it chimed.

3:58 p.m.     Hot Asian Yoongles: Oh. No, Y/N, you didn't do anything wrong. I just... I think it's best if we stick to just meeting once or twice a week and at the library at school. I hope you don't mind.

So now he reduced it to once or twice a week, instead of meeting twice a week. Now I definitely knew something was up. He was avoiding me. For what reason, I had no idea. I felt my heart sink into my stomach, and I was mad at myself for feeling this way over a stupid boy, yet again.

4:04 p.m.     Hot Asian Yoongles: Are you still there, Y/N?

I didn't realize I was sitting there staring at my phone, thinking. I snapped out of it and sent him a hasty reply.

4:05 p.m.     Me: Yeah it's fine. Whatever. We can meet at the library after school on Monday like you want. See you around.

I punched the period button hard at the end of the sentence, wishing it was his face instead. I hated how he was making me feel, like I did something wrong when I have no idea how he went from flirty and sexy one minute to cold and distant the next. It was pissing me off. I turned off my phone so I wouldn't see if he replied and turned on the tv, making myself get distracted with something else. The time passed and I was still there when my mom got home. I didn't feel like cooking anything, so we just ate the food that Yoongi sent home, finishing up all of the leftovers. I washed the remaining containers and put them back in the cloth bags, setting them by the door so I wouldn't forget them tomorrow. It was almost 7pm by this time and I was actually getting sleepy already. I kissed my mom on the forehead as I bid her goodnight, heading up to my room. I put my stuff away and laid down on my bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

I awoke at 4:30 am the next morning, half under the covers and half exposed, still in my clothes from the day before. I felt like a drunk person, as I looked around, wondering where I was for a moment. I then realized I fell asleep early last night. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, chuckling at the fact that I actually still had my shoes on as well. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and turned it on. My notifications immediately popped up – 4 missed texts, all from Yoongi. I quickly changed his contact name before I opened his texts.

8:10 p.m.     UGH: Y/N?

8:22 p.m.     UGH: Y/N are you mad at me?

9:34 p.m.     UGH: I am sorry Y/N. You did nothing wrong. This is for the best, I swear. You're great. We can still work on the project and have plenty of time to get it completed, don't worry 😊 😊 😊.

I read that last text and wanted to punch those smiley emojis in the face and pretend it was him. I scrolled up to reveal his last text, and it confused the hell out of me.

11:54 p.m.     UGH: You don't know what you do to me, Y/N. It scares me.

Now what does THAT mean? UGHHHHH, fucking MEN. I threw my phone down and walked out of my room to the bathroom, ready to shower and get ready for another fun filled day at school. I ran downstairs at 7:15 am, my mom already gone for the day. I picked a cute outfit today, a short skirt and spaghetti strap tank. I specifically picked it out because it looked.... well it looked borderline slutty, and I wanted to make Yoongi's mouth water a little bit. Payback is going to be a bitch for his game playing – I can play just as well. I grabbed a jacket just in case, since the weather here in September could get chilly with the wind. I didn't forget to get his cloth bags and containers as I headed out the door, locking it behind me.

Hailey texted me on the way out to my car, telling me not to pick her up. She would meet me at school later. She had a dentist appointment at 8:00 am. I got in my car and started it up, already feeling my legs get a little chilly from the cool morning air. I was going to suck it up anyway. This was all for a good cause – making that boy squirm, ha!

I got to school 10 minutes later after stopping by the Perkalator Drive Thru coffee hut and grabbing my favorite coffee. I had a lot to carry in, but managed to do it. As I rounded the corner and the lockers came into view, I saw Yoongi leaning against his locker waiting for me. Dammit, he looked hot as hell again. He was dressed in black ripped skinny jeans, the rips so deep on his upper thighs that I could see his a large chunk of his milky white skin poking through. He matched that with his signature black tee, black leather jacket, and black cap. His black cap was turned backwards today, revealing a good portion of his forehead. Even his annoying forehead was sexy as hell.

Yoongi pushed off from his locker as I came into view, his eyes going wide as he looked me up and down. The tip of his tongue poked out from between his soft pink lips, and he ran it quickly across his bottom lip, pulling it back in as I could visibly see his breath hitch. I smirked with satisfaction as his eyes were still glued to my exposed thighs as I walked towards him, and I dropped the bags at his feet, turning to walk away just as quick.

"Y/N, wait, we need to talk," Yoongi said, calling after me. I walked faster, heading for the girls bathroom.

"Sorry, I don't have time right now. Maybe later," I replied, my voice a little sing-songy. I smirked again to myself, knowing he was probably watching my ass sway as I walked away from him. I ignored a second attempt by him at getting my attention as I roughly opened the bathroom door, going inside. I went in and perched up to sit on the edge of one of the sinks and pulled out my phone. Now I wait. I stayed there until the second bell rang, knowing I was going to be late for class but knowing that I wouldn't run into Yoongi again. I smiled with satisfaction and put my phone back in my purse that I had slung over my shoulder and headed to class. 

When I walked in I apologized to the teacher, stating I had a bit of an upset stomach and was in the bathroom. My tardiness was excused as I made my way down the aisle and to my seat. Hailey was there, even though I thought she was supposed to be gone at an appointment. I avoided looking at Yoongi but I could see him staring me down. When I sat down, I turned my body towards Hailey, acting as if I was going to talk to her. She looked at me with a weird expression, leaning close to me and keeping an eye out for the teacher.

"What is going on, Y/N? You come to class late and I had to sit here for ten minutes waiting for you while the lovesick puppy dog over there kept staring at your empty seat like he was willing you to POOF appear so he could see you again," she whispered, making jazz hands to emphasis the "POOF".

I gave her a wink, telling her I would explain later. The teacher began talking about the art medium we would begin experimenting with this week and into the next week, and I became engrossed in the lesson.

The rest of the day went by fast as I was able to avoid talking to Yoongi. I went off campus for lunch today with Hailey, grabbing burgers and returning. Seniors were allowed to leave campus, but I rarely did. Today was an obvious exception. She explained that she was supposed to go to that appointment but her mom ended up rescheduling at the last minute due to work. We spent the rest of lunch talking about me being MIA before first period, and why I was avoiding Yoongi. She read the texts he sent me to be just as puzzling as I did.

During the Mixed Media class Yoongi didn't try and talk to me, and so I just went about my business. After class he walked out without looking my way, and I yelled at my body as I felt myself tense up with longing as I felt him brush past me as he went down the aisle and out the door. Even trying to act mad at him I couldn't deny my obvious attraction and pull towards him. I sighed and got up, grabbing my phone. I remembered the last text he sent to me last night, mentioning I had no idea what I did to him, or something to that effect. I still didn't know what that meant, but I figured I would just let it go. I didn't want to deal with any more drama surrounding a guy again. I was done with that. 

-----------------------------------

A/N: So I know other authors on here put text messaging in a certain way so it looks realistic, but I'm just too lazy to do that. So this is what you get lol. Vote and comment - I hope you like it so far. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
16.2K 602 33
Where Park Jimin is unsatisfied with his single life and stumbles upon a cute looking Kim Namjoon through online dating. texting chapters but mainly...
168K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
2.2K 100 49
Love•Friendship•Revenge•Magic Nineteen-year-old Y/N and her two bestfriends Kira and Leila are living the dream. After moving in with BTS and the man...