Remember [BxB] (Completed)

By MonetPill

Sequel to the book "The Artist." Oh Sangwoo stands high as CEO of his fathers shipping company, managing his... More

Remember
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
Birthday Special!
-5-
-6-
Authors Note!!!!
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
Birthday Special Part 2!
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24- [end!?]
Extraaaa!!!
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side Story 5

-17-

112 5 0
By MonetPill

[Oh Sangwoo]

How on earth did I get here?

Jin left the bed to get ready for the day, leaving me alone on the bed. Confused, I glanced around until I found my phone resting on the nightstand. Realizing that Jae-beom has called me more than fifteen times, I open the phone.

Text upon text started to appear on my screen.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?!"

"ANSWER ME YOU DRUNK FUCK!!!"

"SANGWOO!!"

I sighed and tapped on the contact. There were three beeps until he picked up.

"Sir!!! Where the hell did you go to and why didn't you come back!?!"

I grimaced as he shouts through the speakers.

"I crashed at Jin's somehow."

There was a silence on the other side. "You what!?!"

I repeat what I said but he continues to act completely shocked.

"Well? Do you remember anything!?"

"No, nothing important in particular."

I heard him groan on the other side. "You're soooo fucked."

I let out a chuckle. "I wouldn't mind if it was with Jin."

He makes a gagging noise. "Seriously, no one asked. But that's besides the point, remember the meeting you have!?"

I narrow my eyes. "What meeting..?"

The sound of his phone was dropping was obvious.

"The meeting!! The one you and your dad discussed about?? Are you actuall-"

"I remember now thank you very much," I say, recalling the time when my dad called yesterday. I feel like I'm starting to recall why I went out.

"Yea, you better be ready in an hour. I can come pick you up."

"Kay, I'll see you then," I clicked the end call button and proceeded to get off the bed.

I honestly don't want to go to that meeting. Mainly because my dad made it without fully realizing that I have a life to live here. Still upsets me what he said thought..

*

"What do you need?"

"I arranged a meeting for you with another shipping company within korea," he says, probably getting his shoes shined for the tenth time the hour.

"Why do I have to do it?" I asked. "I already had to met with Jae-beom. I'm not going to meet with someone new."

"This isn't the sake for you. It's for the company," he says sighing. "The CEO and I have agreed to let both of our first borns marry each other to help combine our companies, in theory making more money."

My eyes widen. "No, you can't possibly do that. I didn't agree to this!"

"I don't care what you agree to Sangwoo. I gave you your wealth, now it's time to pay it back."

"You fu-"

He hung up.

I slumped on my chair, sighing miserably. 'I need a drink.'

*

[Kim Jinsoo]

I opened the door to my restroom to see a deserted bed.

"Sangwoo?"

I walk out and glanced around the room. Empty.

I made my way to the living room where I saw his coat missing from the coat rack. I'm assuming he left for some important matter. Shaking my head, I managed to catch a glimpse of a yellow sticky note on the counter.

Carefully, I approached it.

Hey forgot I had a meeting, I'll probably come back later tonight or something.

-your lover, Sangwoo ;).

I put the note down and felt heat rise to my face. 'That jerk...'

I placed the note onto my fridge and began to make breakfast. There I knew, that this was going to be a hard day.

_

After scanning my fridge, I managed to use all the items from last trips grocery shopping. It wasn't even that long ago and I still managed to run out of food. Probably because of that beast deciding to show up and eating my food every now and then.

I grabbed a cart from the side of the supermarket and entered through the automated screen doors. The scent of fresh fish and mixed herbs instantly jot my nostrils. A great time to be at the supermarket.

I walked through the isles, grabbing necessities and extras for my pleasing. Suddenly, I felt a hand land on my shoulder.

"Wha-"

"Hi!"

I look up to see a man around his mid twenties handing a paper and pen, the hand with the pen still resting on my shoulder.

"You're Kim Jinsoo right?"

I nodded, "I-I am. Is there something I ca-"

"Can you sign this?" He says holding out his slip of paper and pen. I smiled awkwardly and took the items from his hands.

"Here you go," I said, writing my signature onto the middle of the paper big enough for him to hang. He swiped the paper out of my hand and holds it close to his chest.

"You're way more pretty in real life that in the magazines," he says adjusting his glasses.

I blinked. "O-oh thank you!"

He smiles and then begins to look around. "Only if you would show more skin, hehe."

I suddenly felt an internal trigger of red flags and caution signs flashing within my mind.

"O-oh, haha, that's—uh, um..."

He glances at my cart. "I'm going to help you go shopping, alright?"

I shake my head. "That won't be necessary sir. I can do that by myself."

He grabs ahold of the handles of my cart and begins to push forward, completely ignoring my rejection. I quickly follow him.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't just take my-"

"I'm only trying to help you shop Kim Jinsoo. I want to know what you eat, what you like to eat, and what type of thing you like to devour."

I shiver. This man is weird.

"Excuse me, I'd appreciate it if you stop pushing my cart. This is an invasion of privacy."

He stops and turns around. "How can I invade my boyfriend?"

That draws it. That was it. That was—I can't even function.

"I am not your boyfriend. Now, if you could leave me alone to shop or I'll have to call security."

This didn't phase him as he places both his head on my shoulders. "Kim Jinsoo, I fantasied all the things we could do. Many things like shopping together, eating together, sleeping to-"

I push him off. "Leave me alone you creep!"

I walk past him and began to push my cart when I noticed he was only following me.

I turn around. "I'm calling security."

"I want to touch you... take you home with me... and you want to call security on me?" He says crumbling his paper under the pressure of his fist.

"Why won't you let that happen?" He asks, practically jumping on me. The sudden jolt caused my body to propel backwards, sending me onto the floor. The man topples on my and begins to put his hands in areas where they shouldn't be.

"H-hey! Hey off of me!" I should pushing his shoulders away from my body. He resists and suddenly slides his hand up my shirt.

"Help!"

Suddenly, the man was hoisted up by two police officers.

"No! Let me go! Jinsoo, please help me out!"

I get up and brush myself off.

"Pleas take him away. He tried to touch me," I said. The officers told me to follow them into the main office room to discuss.

I take a seat and the man is held back by one of the police officers.

"Name?" The officer asks.

"Kim Jinsoo."

He types onto the computer. Then his eyes widen.

"Ahh! Famous artist Kim Jinsoo!" He says pointing at me.

I smiled and waved awkwardly. "Sir, can we get straight to the point?"

He lets out a cough and and nods. "Yes, so what happened to cause this man to be in such position?"

I took a breath in. "I was just trying to do some shopping done when the man came up to me for an auto graph. I sighed it and tried to walk away when he started to say things like 'let me touch you,' or 'I want to sleep with you.'"

The officer nods. "Go on."

"I tried to get away from him until he decided to jump on me, touching my in the process."

The officer lets out a hum. "What your name?" He says pointing tot he man.

"Min Baekwon," he says. "Jinsoo is my boyfriend."

I turn around. "I am not! I don't even know you!"

The officer puts his hand on my arm. "I can see," he whispers, "I'll take him with me, I'll let you go back to shopping Jinsoo."

I stood up and was escorted out when the man started to shout. "Jinsoo don't leave! I must do my fantasies with yo-"

"Shut up!" The officer holding him says. "Your going to be in big trouble."

I shiver in discomfort and made my way to my deserted cart. All I wanted was to go grocery shopping but I managed to get someone arrested, yay.

I went t the counter and payed for the thing I picked out, not having much due to the incident. The cashier handed me my bags. As I walk out, she shouts out to me.

"Stay safe Jinsoo."

I smile and nod, "I will."

____

[Oh Sangwoo]

"You!?"

I stare in disbelief at the woman across from me.

"I have to marry you!? I didn't even want this to begin with!"

She gives a menacing smirk. "Sangwoo it was destined. I managed to convince my dad about the benefits in combining our companies. Plus, I can finally get what I want now."

"You bitch," I seethed. "Why do you have to keep interrupting my love life!?"

Ji-Jae laughs. "Love life? Messing around with a little boy who doesn't even know how to play his toys isn't a love life Sangwoo. Open your eyes, he can't give you thing I can give you."

I let it a frustrated sigh, "you fucking whore. I don't give a shit about what is a love life and or not! All I care is if it made me happy or not."

She proceeds to clap her hands slowly. "Oh my! So inspirational; deserves to be in a poem," she laughs as if she made the joke of the century. "That's funny Sangwoo, I don't think you know what happiness is."

I felt something in the back of my throat wanted to shout but I couldn't.

"Now, be presentable. Your meeting my father to discuss about the wedding, we're going to do it next week."

I blink. "Next week!? I leave back to America in six days!"

She shrugs. "Your dad will extend it for the sake of the company, no?"

I felt my blood boiling. "I'm not wasting my time on this shit Ji-Jae."

She laughs her schemed voice. "I don't care. As long as I get what I want."

She walks past me and stops at her dads foot.

"Daddy, this is Sangwoo,

My fiancé."

_________________

A/n

OH NOOOOO,

Life is just a mess isn't it :'((((.

I unfortunately didn't come up with a Halloween special on time for the night of Halloween, but this chapter was done on time so that it.

The time zones changed today, so that's nice.

I also have a lot of finals to prepare for since December is only a month away!

So updays might be a few hour late, maybe a day late. I hope you all understand!

-b.b.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 6.1K 22
Warning : contains smut and yaoi if you are not a fan of the above DO NOT proceed Disclaimer: I don't own the characters all rights go to their right...
5.1K 329 8
This is the story of a couple who have to learn to love each other all over again for different reasons. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung were so very...
1.8K 178 12
the story about two twins with completely different personalities.....the bond , the love between these two brothers makes them the world most famou...