Love Is Blind(Book 2)

Por Keasiia

Book 2. Please DO NOT read if you have NOT read Book 1 because you will be confused.(UNFORTUNATELY WATTPAD DE... Mais

Part 3||Chapter 1
Part 3||Chapter 2
Part 3||Chapter 3
Part 3||Chapter 4
Part 3||Chapter 5
Part 3||Chapter 6
Part 3||Chapter 7
Part 3||Chapter 8
Part 3||Chapter 9
Part 3||Chapter 10
Part 3||Chapter 11
Part 3||Chapter 12
Part 3||Chapter 13
Part 3||Chapter 14
Part 3||Chapter 15
Part 3||Chapter 16
Part 4||Chapter 1
Part 4||Chapter 2
Part 4||Chapter 3
Part 4||Chapter 4
Part 4||Chapter 5
Part 4||Chapter 6
Part 4||Chapter 7
Part 4||Chapter 8
Part 4||Chapter 9
Part 4||Chapter 10
Part 4||Chapter 12
Author NOTE!
Part 4||Chapter 13
Part 4||Chapter 14
Author Note!
Part 4||Chapter 15
Part 4||Chapter 16
Part 4||Chapter 17
Part 4||Chapter 18
Part 4||Chapter 19
Part 4||Chapter 20
Book 3 Part 5||Chapter 1

Part 4||Chapter 11

47.5K 1.9K 882
Por Keasiia

VOTE

***

"I don't see how she left and you didn't notice. Like what the fuck was you doing?" Elijah said to Jada as they sat on the couch waiting for Tae. Jada look over at him like he was crazy.
"Elijah shut up talking to me cause you sound dumb! You act like I'm suppose to be on her back 24/7. Maybe if you stayed ya ass home and actually was acting like a big brother than maybe she would of never ran to your homie for comfort" Jada blurted out not giving a fuck how he took it. Elijah looked at her. He wanted to slap the shit out of her.

"Get the fuck out my face" was all he could say.
"No! That's your fucking problem. You worry about other shit more than you worry about your priorities. If you think about it, you're the cause of Liza acting out. You made her get that abortion..." Elijah cut her off before she could finish.

"SHE WAS 15! She was fucking 15! What the fuck she gonna do with a baby at 15? My mom approved of it so I don't give a fuck what you gotta say about shit" Elijah yelled as he stood up.
"So what! She didn't want to have an abortion. I know she was too young, but you never gave her a choice! It's her body! It's always you you you you! That's probably why she started fucking with Cam...to get you back. All you do is think about yourself, it's always what's best for Elijah" Jada said.

"Jada don't try to tell me shit about my sister. That's my muthafucking sister. I don't give a fuck about what she wanted or if it's her body. Shes a minor, her opinions don't fucking matter when it comes to shit like that." He said. Jada stood up and crossed her arms.
"Your so fucking ignorant. Treat her like a sister than. You don't want me to have any input on Liza, than fine. But do me a favor, stop expecting me to take responsibility for YOUR SISTER when your out doing your dirt. That's your sister right...where she at than?" Jada shook her head as she walked away.

"I ain't say you couldn't have input..." he said. He always tried to flip shit around. Jada scoffed as she headed up stairs . Elijah sat there in silents. The door bell ringing took him out of his thoughts. It was Tae.
"Thanks for coming through man" Elijah said as he let Tae in.
"No problem nigga." Tae said as he sat down and opened his laptop. Elijah handed him her phone.

"You good?" Tae asked as he looked up at his cousin.
"Nah man...I just wanna know where her ass at" Elijah said as he leant back on the couch. Elijah and Tae looked towards the stairs as they heard foot steps.
"Hey Tae" Jada said as she headed to the door with a sleeping JoJo in her arms and a packed diaper bag on her shoulder. Elijah looked at the bag than at her.
"Hey, How you been?" Tae asked.
"Great. Thanks for asking . See you later Tae" Jada said completely ignoring Elijah as she opened the door.

"JADA!" Elijah called out as he jumped up. She ignored him. He quickly followed her outside.
"What are you doing?" Elijah asked as she unlocked the back door. Jada ignored him as she opened the door placing a sleeping JoJo in his car seat. She buckled him in.
"Yo! You don't hear me talking to you?" Elijah said as he gripped her arm.
"Get off me Elijah" Jada said as she yanked away. She quickly closed the back door and proceeded to open hers. He yanked her arm turning her towards him.
"Where are you going" he asked as he pushed her back to the car.

"Why does it matter. Can you like move." Jada said as she tried to push him off her.
"Jada...where the fuck are you going with my son" he said as he stared down at her. Jada sucked her teeth.
"No where. I just wanna get away from you right now ok" Jada said.
"For what? What the fuck did I do to you" He asked as he kept her pend against the car. Jada giggled as she shook her head.
"You always play dumb...can you please move. I'm going to Tammy's house for a few. I'll be back later" Jada said with her head down. She looked at him with a bored expression.
"I'll be waiting for y'all...iight?" He said. Jada nodded.

"Ok Elijah" she said. He tried to kiss her lips but she turned her head. He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear.
"I love you Jada." He kisses her earlobe before opening her car door allowing her to get inside. Elijah kept the door opened as he watched her start the car.
"You don't love me?" He asked since she didn't say it back.
"You know I love you Elijah" she lowly said.
"So why you ain't say it back" he asked. Jada was becoming annoyed.
"Because I didn't want to. Like what the hell" she said. Elijah got mad with her respond and slammed her door. Jada shook her head as she put the car in reverse and backed out.
"Stupid bitch" Jada mumbled as she watched him head back into the house.

***

"You did it?" Elijah asked as he walked back into the house.
"Nigga you know I did. Here" Tae said as he passed Elijah her phone.
"I'm bouta head out...just hit my line if you need anything else" Tae said. Elijah nodded as him and Tae did a handshake.
"Thanks man" Elijah said before Tae left. Elijah wasted no time. He went to her messages checking it. It wasn't nothing but old texts between her and Cam. He read through some of their old texts but stopped once he read a few texts from Cam. Cam was basically confessing his love to Liza. He checked her Instagram but nothing gave him insight on where she would be.

"Fuck..." he said as he tossed the phone on the coffee table. It wasn't shit on the phone. He wanted to pop up on Cam and beat his ass but he kept stopping himself from doing that. At the end of the day, he never heard Cam or Liza's side. He just heard what Jigz told him and the shit he over heard. Elijah huffed as he rubbed his forehead. Liza being MIA, finding out Cam and Liza has been messing around, his argument with Jigz and Jada had him stressed out. Elijah jumped up and jogged up the stairs. He was about to walk towards his room but stopped himself as he went into Liza's instead.

He walked into her room looking around. He don't know why, but he was expecting to see her...instead he was met by emptiness and silence. He walked over to her bed and picked up a hoodie that laid on it. He instantly recognized it as Cams. He held it in his hand as he sat on her bed with his head down. All types of thoughts started running through his mind. He was starting to think the worst. He dialed a number and put his phone to his ear. He ain't want to call him, but he knew he could always count on him...no matter what.

"What the fuck ya punk ass want?" Jigz said into the phone sounding mad. Elijah sighed.
"I ain't call to argue man iight...I need you to do me a favor" Elijah said.
"No! I'm done doing you fucking favors! You couldn't even fucking hear me out so fuck yo-" Elijah cut him off.
"Jigz please...I'm sorry man iight. I swear I'm sorry. I ain't know the whole story and I had no reason to bug out on you. I'm sorry iight" Elijah said. Jigz was quiet.

"Ok...What's good?" Jigz said.
"Liza...I can't find her" Elijah said. Jigz scrunched up his face as he sat up.
"Huh? What you mean?" Jigz asked.
"She's gone. I don't know when she left but she's gone. She left her phone here. So Tae couldn't track her shit but he opened it...it wasn't shit on it tho" Elijah said. He huffed as he rubbed his head.
"Shit..." Jigz said.

"You think she with Cam?" Elijah asked.
"I don't even know. I don't think so cause Cam seemed like he was really done with the relationship, but I'll check" Jigz said.
"Iight...thanks. Let me know if you hear anything" Elijah said.
"I got you" Jigz said as he hung up. Jigz looked over his shoulder at Amaza who was knocked out in his bed. He didn't want to risk waking her up by redressing her so he just wrapped the blanket around her. After struggling to buckle her up for 10 minutes, he was finally headed to Cams house.

***

Jada opened the front door and walked into a dark house. She quickly set the alarm before maneuvering through the living room.
"I thought you wasn't coming back.." Elijah said in a low voice scaring Jada. Jada jumped as she clinched a sleeping JoJo.
"You scared me....I told you I was coming back...why you sitting here in the dark?" Jada asked as she flicked on the living room light. She noticed a small bottle of henny on the table.

"Waiting for you, or Liza" He said as he stood up. He was shirtless and his Nike sweats hung off his waist.
"You haven't found her yet?"Jada asked as Elijah approached her. He took JoJo from her.
"Nah" he simply said as he headed up stairs. Jada followed him.
"You didn't find anything in her phone? No text messages saying where she was going? You think we should call the cops." Jada said in a panic.

"Nah nothing. And no, no cops." He said. Elijah kisses JoJo before placing him in his bed. They both stood there just looking at the little person they both created.
"But what if something happened to her? I'm worried." Jada said.
"I'm worried about her too...but my gut is telling me she's ok. Jigz gonna go check at Cams for me...If I don't hear shit by tomorrow afternoon, than we can file a report" he said. Jada nodded.

"I'm gonna go shower" she said. Elijah nodded as he stood in the same spot. Jada looked up at him.
"You was crying?" She asked. Elijah slightly chuckled as he looked down at the ground.
"Nah" he lied. But Jada already knew he was.
"Ok liar...You been drinking?" Jada asked. He nodded.
"Only two shots, nothing major" he said as he looked at JoJo. She nodded.

"I'm a fucked up person. I'm a fucked up brother...I fucked up, I'll be a man and admit that. The whole abortion shit was fucked up. I just didn't want that life for her..." Elijah walked off to their room. Jada slowly followed him. He sat on the bed and rested his head in his hands. He started to cry.

"I just wanna know if she's ok...if she's at Cams...I'll be mad, but I'll rather her be there instead of in the fucking street somewhere. If something happen to her I wouldn't be able to forgive myself cause I know I'm the cause." Elijah said as he cried. Jada slowly rubbed his upper back. They both quickly looked towards their bedroom door when they heard the door bell.

"That's probably Liza" Elijah said as he got up and jogged down the steps. Jada wasn't to far behind. Elijah opened the door coming face to face with Cam. Cam nervously looked at Elijah with his hands stuffed in his jeans pockets.
"Sup E...sorry to stop by so late, but I just wanted to be a man, and get this shit off my chest" Cam said.
"Lizas with you?" Jada asked. Cam looked at her weirdly.

"Nah...wait what you mean? She's not home" Cam asked. Jada sighed as she walked away.
"What's going on? Cam asked.
"Liza missing...I thought she was with you" Elijah said. Cam put his head down.
"Nah, I haven't seen her...since" he got quiet.
"JoJos party..." Elijah said finishing his sentence. Cam looked at Elijah with a sad expression.
"Let me explain...please" Cam said. Elijah nodded as he let Cam inside. Cam nervously walked in. He looked over his shoulder at Elijah a few times. He just knew he was about to die.

"Relax man...I ain't gonna kill you, I might hurt you...but I ain't gonna kill you, I put that on my son" Elijah said as he sat on the couch. Cam nodded as he sat across from Elijah with his head down.
"Lift your head up man...There's 3 sides to every story. Your side...her side...and the truth." Elijah said. Cam looked up at Elijah and nodded.

"Imma tell you the truth. From the beginning...it all started with her liking my pictures on Instagram..." Cam went on and on. He told Elijah everything. From beginning, up until the end. He ain't leave nothing out. He was being straight up with Elijah..not because he was scared, but he honestly felt bad about the whole situation. He didn't wanna loss the friendship he builds with Elijah over something he had no idea about. After Cam was finished, Elijah just sat back taking everything in.

"I'm sorry man...if you don't wanna be cool with me me anymore than I'll respect that." Cam said. Elijah remained quiet for a good minute.
"You still got feelings for her? And did you actually love her?" Elijah asked. That question took Cam by surprise. Cam tilted his head to the side as he started fiddling with his fingers.
"My feelings for her never went away, I was in over my heads so it's kinda hard to loose feelings that quick you know." His voice cracked. He cleared his throat as he stood up.
"I always loved her...and still love Liza. She's the only female I really opened up to...I'm sorry E" Cam said as he left. Elijah just sat there. He wasn't even mad at Cam. He had no reason to be. Elijah quickly called Cam. Cam answered on the third ring.

"Sup?" Cam said. Elijah sighed.
"You still my nigga iight? No hard feelings" Elijah said.
"Iight...thanks man." Cam said. Elijah nodded.
"Iight" Elijah said as they hung up. Jada stood at the bottom of the steps.
"I'm happy you listened to him." Jada said. Elijah looked over at her.
"How long you been standing there?"He asked.
"Like 5 minutes...but I heard everything " Jada said.

"Cams a good guy. He really is. He means no harm" Jada said. Elijah nodded.
"Yea I know." Elijah said as he put his phone to his ear calling Jigz.
"I'm almost at his crib E" Jigz said as he drove.
"Nah, forget it. He came through" Elijah said. Jigz was silent.
"And..." Jigz said.
"We talked...there's no hard feelings. He said he ain't seen Liza since JoJos party." Elijah said.
"Oh, iight. I'm sure she's fine tho, probably just at one of her lil friends house" Jigz said trying to ease Elijah's mind. Elijah nodded.
"Yea hopefully. I'll talk to you later" Elijah said.
"Iight, I'll put the word out." Jigz told him.
"Good looks, talk to you later nigga" Elijah said before ending their call.

***

Cam rode around the hood in silence. He was hoping to randomly spot Liza but he knew he wouldn't. He was worried about her. No matter how much he told himself he was done or how he didn't love her anymore, he knew it was all a lie. He grew tired of riding around in circles so he just went home.

He unlocked the door and tossed his keys on the counter. But he quickly stopped in his tracks when he noticed the lights in the living room was on because he could of sworn he turned them off.
"The fuck" he mumbled as he bent down and  stuck his hand under the couch retrieving his gun. He took it off safety as he walked through his apartment. He heard someone clear they throat in the distance. He raised his gun as he headed towards his bedroom. The light in his bedroom was also now on. He quickly burst into the room with his gun aimed. He heard a loud scream.

"No! Stop don't shoot. It's me!" A high pitch voice said as she squatted down to the floor covering her head. Cam quickly lowered his gun when he noticed who it was. She stood up. Her hair was all over the place and her face was red from being outside in the cold.
"Liza..." Cam lowly said as he just stared at her. Liza looked down at the ground.
"What are you doing here? EJ been looking for you" Cam said.

"I know...I just can't face him right now." She lowly said. She never looked up, she kept her head down.
"Why you here?" He asked. Liza covered her face as she began to cry.
"Because I had no where else to go" she cried.
"How you get here" He asked.
"I walked..." she mumbled.
"Huh?" He asked.
"I fucking walked" she cried out as she plopped on his bed.
"Owww" she groaned from the discomfort between her legs. Cam just stood there.
"I gotta call EJ...So he can know you ok" he said.

"NO! Please no! I'll go home tomorrow, I promise" Liza said as she bounced her leg. Cam sucked his teeth.
"Iight...stop crying." He said. Liza sniffled as she wiped her eyes. Cam stood there just looking her over. She looked a fucking mess. He noticed how she kept moving around a lot.
"You ok? You cold?" He asked.
"I'm fine" Liza said.
"You ate? You want something to eat?" He asked.

"I'm not in the mood to eat" she said. Cam nodded as he continued watching her.
"What's wrong with you? Why you keep doing that?" He asked.
"I'm not doing anything. I'm just sitting here" she said.
"No, you being jittery" he said.
"No I'm not. Just leave me alone ok!" She yelled. She sucked his teeth.
"Whatever Liza. Don't forget you came to my house. How you even get in" he asked. She nodded her head to a key on the dresser. He shook his head.

"You can lay in here. I'll sleep in the living room" he said. Liza nodded as she pulled the covers back. Cam quickly left out the room. He sat down on the couch and pulled up Elijah's number. He hesitated on calling him and letting him know Liza was here. Instead of telling Elijah, he thought he would just tell Jada instead.

Sorry to be texting you so late Jada. Once I left y'all house and made it home Liza was here. She begged me not to tell EJ. She said she'll be back tomorrow. I'll bring her home tomorrow.

Jada responded within seconds.

OMG really? Is she ok? Where was she before she got to your house? I'm about to call.

Jada quickly left out their room. Elijah was currently in the shower.

"HELLO? LIZA?!" Jada yelled into the phone.
"Yeah... I'm sorry Jada" Liza said. Jada started crying.
"I was so worried! Liza I was thinking the worst" Jada cried. That made Liza cry.
"I'm sorry Jada, I didn't mean to make y'all worry. I just got scared. I was scared of how Elijah would react. I'm sorry" Liza said. Jada nodded as she wiped her eyes.
"I know. I'm just happy you're safe. You ok right?" Jada asked.

"Yea, I'm ok. Where Lijah?" She asked.
"He's in the shower right now. I'm probably not going to tell him until the morning ok" Jada said.
"Ok...I really am sorry Jada" Liza said.
"I know Liza. I'm just relieved right now...I don't hear the shower anymore so imma go ok...I love you, and I'll see you tomorrow ok. Let me speak to Cam real quick" Jada said.
"Ok, I love you too Jada" Liza said before passed Cam his phone back.
"Thanks Cam." Jada said.
"No problem. I'll drop her off tomorrow morning ok" he said.
"Ok, see you than" Jada said before the call ended. Jada sniffled as she wiped her nose.

Elijah was sitting on the edge of the bed when she walked back in.
"You ok?" Jada asked. He nodded as he laid back. Jada cuddled under him.
"She's ok, just know that. I love you" Jada said as she rubbed his chest and kissed his lips repeatedly.
"I love you too" He told her.

***

VOTE

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, if you want lol @KrazyKoolKeasiia 💜💜

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

203K 8K 73
(BEFORE READING) -book 1 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -book 2 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -Book 3 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" This is Book 1 of "Family edit...
21.3K 793 19
second book to forever (discontinued)
61.7K 2.2K 28
Read book 1 before reading this. Book 1: My Drug 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐: 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 This is the sequel for my drug. Please do not read if you haven't read boo...
133K 4.2K 38
Treachery: betrayal of trust Book one of the "Devotion" Trilogy Just read mf