Hot, Cold and Hotter - Shoto...

By okaysame

Shouto Todoroki x original character Name: Alona Tsura Age: 16 Quirk: Elemental - Can manipulate and genera... More

Chapter 1: first steps
Chapter 2: entrance exam
Chapter 3: results / first day
Chapter 4: quirk assesment test/ crisis
Chapter 5: todoroki oh sh*t
Chapter 6: first encounters/ train buddy
Chapter 7: train ride/wild dabi spotted
Chapter8 : alona's start line/ allmight's first day
Chapter 10: in which he sees the fear
Chapter 11: walk me to the station after school, you damn nerd!
Chapter 12: shook? yup were shook.
Chapter 13: lets play a question game!
Chapter 14: supermarket trips and mom talks
Chapter 15: oop, there it is. class rep
Chapter 16: usj part 1
Chapter 17: usj part 2
Chapter 18: usj end
Chapter 19: what comes next
Chapter 20: in which her past swoops in and she snaps
Chapter 21: the fight continues
Chapter 22: training ark.5
Chapter 23: sometimes you really shouldn't talk
Chapter 24: sports festival declarations
Chapter 25: sports festival part 1/ boom goes the rivalry
Chapter 26: sports festival part 2/ in which she protecc but also attacc
Chapter 27: sports festival part 3/ are you allmight's secret love child?

Chapter 9: Allmights real first day

1.5K 37 21
By okaysame

Alona's P.O.V:

"So he is a teacher wow, this year is going to be awesome!" Kirishima said excitedly his eyes twinkling in the light.

Wow kirishima is so pretty sometimes.

"Is he wearing his silver age costume?" The green haired girl who reminded me of Kermit said as we watched Allmight march towards the front of the room.

I really needed to learn her name.

"Welcome to the most important class in U.A high, think of it as heroing 101, here you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight for the force of good," Allmight announced as he stood around and posed, flexing his huge muscles while we all hung on to his every word.

"Let's get into it, today's lesson will pull no punches," he continued holding up a card that said battle training making Bakugou go "FIGHT TRAINING ALRIGHT," while Midoriya looked absolutely terrified.

They seem to have an unhealthy dynamic.

"But one of the keys to being a hero is looking good and feeling good!" Allmight announced pointing to the wall on the far right which started to push out a group of numbered briefcases.

"These were designed based on your quirk registration forms and the designs you personally sent in," Allmight explained making me glance at the suitcases curiously.

I had a flash back to my father standing in my living room holding up a costume he had made for Mira.

"You like it sweetheart? What do you think, does Mira look like a real hero?" My dad asked me and my brothers as we gazed up at our sister in absolute awe.

"I love it dad, I want you to make my costume too when I became a hero," I cheered excitedly tugging at my dad's sleeve with puppy dog eyes making him smile down at me and ruffle my hair.

"Of course I'll make your costume sweetheart. In fact, I'm going to make each one of my future heros a costume, how does that sound?" He replied wrapping his arms around me and my 2 brothers who nodded and eagerly started shouting demands for their costumes at him.

"I want you to always design my costumes dad, I promise when I become a hero I won't throw you in jail," I said making my father's eyes soften before he let out a loud laugh.

" Well I would hope not sweetheart. But don't worry. Your old man is going to make you the best costume ever. You'll probably never take it off though knowing you," he joked making all of us laugh.

"Now go change into your costumes and meet me in battle ground beta," Allmight's voice yelled out snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Are you okay Tsura-san?" I heard a familiar voice ask me, making me look up to see Todoroki standing over my desk looking down at me with slight concern.

"Yeah I just zoned out sorry," I replied standing up and getting out of our desk space before rushing to get the brief case with the 10 on it.

I guess this will do for now dad.

Pulling it out of the wall, I quickly make my way into the hallway towards Mina and Jirou who were also talking to the black haired, ponytail girl and the green haired girl.

"Guys wait up," I called out making Mina and Jirou stop along with the other 2. I quickly jogged up to the four girls ignoring Iida's "NO RUNNING," scream.

I'm taking the first steps mom and dad. I'll do this for us. Just like Mira, Kyo, Natsu and Yuri.

"Alona-chan I saw you earlier you space cadet. You need to pay attention, you almost got left behind," Ashido lectured with a knowing smile on her face as I caught up to the group.

"Yeah sorry I was just thinking about my parents," I replied vaguely before turning to the others, Mina instantly dropped the subject, knowing that my parents were a sensitive subject while we were in school.

"Hey there, my name is Alona Tsura but you can call me Alona if you guys want. I'm sorry for interrupting you guys earlier, but it's nice to meet you," I apologized at the two girls who waved it off with bright smiles and introduced themselves as "Tsuyu Asui but you can call me Tsu, ribbit,"

OMG SHE RIBBITS LIKE A FROG. That is so CUTE.

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, but you can call me Momo if you want," the gorgeous girl said holding out her hand as we walked into the locker room. I automatically shook it and smiled before replying "Tsu and Momo-san got it,"

That's when I realized I was holding them up and rushed to pick a spot to change.

As I took off my clothes,I thought back to the design for my costume that I had sent in. I hadn't really given it much thought at the time because of all the painful memories but it seemed like that was stupid of me.

A/N: I honestly haven't drawn it yet but when I do I'll attach the pic but think Urarakax Todoroki x midnight whip.

As I glanced at myself in the mirror a couple of things stuck out to me.

-for fire and water regulation, I picked out a white vest that regulates my body temperature for me so I could freely either without the temperature repercussions.

It complimented the black latex looking skin tight body suit costume base well. (I didn't request skin tight but you take what you can get) It was supposed to be super expandable and durable since my quirk tended to shred clothing if it's not specially made.

-At my feet I had on some black special boots with soles that are thin but durable enough for me to use my quirk through them and had grippy soles so that I wouldn't slide around.

-Inspired by Midnight, my whip. In order for my use, I asked that it be extremely durable to extreme temperatures changes and can hold a bunch of weight without breaking.

-For my arms I have black special bracelets designed to press down on the pressure points in my wrist to help regulate my circulatory and respiratory system.

-I have a white utility belt around my waist that has a couple things I might need like ;an inhaler, bandaids, bandages, an extra hook for my whip and a water bottle.

"WOW TSURA-SAN YOU LOOK HOT!" Uraraka complimented jumping up and down excitedly as she came into frame behind me in the mirror.

"NOT AS HOT AS YOU URARAKA-SAN!" I complimented matching the short brunettes enthusiasm turning around to jump and hold hands excitedly with her.

We quickly turned to see Momo was in a red unitard, with some pretty deep cleavage and had 2 utility belts as a sort of skirt with a book shelf on the back. She was glancing at herself sort of self consciously which made me and Uraraka both look at each other and nod before heading to her and simultaneously going "MOMO WOW YOU LOOK HOT!" Making the black haired girl blush and wave us off dismissively, "thank you guys, but let's go. We're probably leaving them waiting,"

That's when we exited the room and we're faced with the boys coming out of the door next door.

As we walked out in a cool group I felt my eyes drift to Todoroki and his costume as he walked in front of me his tall frame covering mine. His whole right ride was covered in what looked to be ice while he was wearing a white jumpsuit underneath.I had to admit he looked kinda cool but also kinda scary.

"This is getting me all rilled up! You all look so cool!" Allmight cheered eyeing us like a proud mom.

"Now should we get started you bunch of newbies?!" He asked smiling widely at us with a fierce glint in his eyes.

"Hey Deku! Wow love your costume, not too flashy it's really cool!" Uraraka said turning around to face the green suited boy with the ears that looked like Allmight's hair and a mask to look like his smile.

"I like it too Midoriya, it screams I'm here to help!" I added in, watching as the boy covered his mouth embarrassed and eyed both Uraraka and I up and down.

"I should have probably been more specific about what I wanted huh? This body suit is skin tight, it's not really my style," The brunette added in embarrassedly rubbing the back of her neck.

"Oh that happened to you too! I thought it was just me," I agreed causing the brunette and I to share sympathetic glances while Midoriya just stared in shock.

"I love this school!" The little purple creep let out making us all look at him disgusted.

-----

After Allmight explained the exercise to us and how we would be going up against each other 2v2 inside of a building playing either hero or villain and sorted us into our respective teams, everyone that wasn't team A or D was told to go to the monitor room.

I was on team E with Mina so while we waited for the exercise to start both of us huddled into the corner of the room and started discussing a battle strategy for either senario. I subconsciously found myself sneaking glances at the boy half covered in ice, watching as he didn't even bother to discuss strategy with his teammate but rather watched the monitor with cold silent anger.

"Ideally you'd want to be the villains since their job is basically to hold out," Mina said naively to me as we watched Iida and Bakugou scream shit at each other about Izuku having a quirk which really bothered me.

Why was he so obsessed with Izuku having a quirk? Was he in love with the kid or something? Why was Todoroki so mad?

Nope that kid looks like he only loves winning and the fear of his enemies and Izuku can't form sentences around Uraraka.

"The easier role isn't the villain role honestly, the villains have to defend the weapon, themselves and the building since if someone's quirk destroys it their whole plan is ruined. If anything we have to be a unified front and just focus on offense and defense. Since your quirk is better suited for offense, you'll be the main fighter. I'll still have your back if you get cornered but I'll be our main line of defense since I can use my quirk defensively more that you can. Unless you want me to be offensive?" I replied making the pink haired girl shake her head.

"No you really would be better at defense. Ill be our main offensive fighter," Mina said raising her fist for a fist bump. Just as I returned the gesture Allmight announced the start of the exercise making Izuku and Uraraka run into warehouse.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
530K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...