NIKKAHFIED ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

A story of two individuals tied by allah in the beautiful bond till life time.... A muslim story.... But ev... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Family tree
Faces
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fahad and Zoya's Home
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's Note
Chapter 45
Chatting
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Can I?/ Decided
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Cover
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Author's Note
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Author's Note
The Background
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Author's Note
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Epilogue
Ayat~ Amaan

Chapter 1

13.4K 486 9
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any....
I will love inline comments...

.........................

"Fadi chalo na.... mujhy wo gola khana ha" said the little girl standing infront the boy who was amended not to let her eat it... "no zoi.... tum wo nhi khao gi... pata ha na bimar ho jati ho" "but fadi" and fahad showed her his eyes and now she knew he is not going to listen him.....

.........................

"Zoya uth jao bht time ho gaya ha... university nhi jana kia???" A lady in forties said opening the curtains of her room...

Bedroom:

Dressing area:

Place next to the window:

Swing on the other side of window:

Closet:

Bathroom:

Balcony:

"Ammi sonay do na... itna acha khawab dekh rhi thi.." zoya said putting a pillow on her face... her mother huffed and sat beside her.... "agar na uthi to late ho jao gi university ky liay!!! Phir papa ko kia kaho gi??" Listening to this zoya put away the pillow and sat on the bed huffing... "kia ammi mujhy khawab to pura dekhny dia kro!!!" "Aik hi khawab dekhti ho roz... phir bhi pura nhi hota??" Her mother asked raising her eyesbrows....zoya smikred and hugged her mother wrapping her arms around her neck and said ever so softly... "wo kia ha na jo Nazish Abdullah Mansoor hayn na wo mujhy rozana uthany a jati hayn to is liay khawab pura nhi ho skata" and zoya literally ran to he bathroom not before pecking her mother's cheek... after she went away nazish cluckled and mumbled a pagal before walked out....

...........................

Wearing a beautiful black long frock with black tights

zoya came down and sat on the breakfast with her parents.... "Aaslam-o-Alikum baba jani" zoya greeted her father sitting on her place.... which her dad reciprocated with "Waliakum-Alasam" she passed a smile to her father and looked at her mother who served her bread and egg with it.... "zoya aj kis time class khatam honi ha??" Abdullah her father asked her putting a morsel in his mouth... zoya thought for a while and then answered her father "baba jani aj 3 o clock tak class ha meri!!! Wsy kyu???" She asked being confused as her father don't generally ask her this type of things... "Dekha nazish mny kaha tha na bhul gai ho gi" Abdullah said to Nazish while hse moved her head in disbelief... "Zoya kaal hi to bataya tha ky aj humny Khan House jana ha" and it stricked her.... and she made a sorry face to her mother... "acha to phir tum free ho ky msg kr dyna... hum tumhy pick kr ky sedha udher hi chaly jy gy... okay??" Zoya nodded and completing her breakfast she went to university with the driver...

.........................

So here is the new chapter...
To those who waited for so long for this story....
im really sorry fot making you wait...
Do tell me about you opinion on this chapter...

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5K 13
It is the story of two cousins who were bounded in a relation of marriage. At first, their marriage was arrange but later it changes into love and th...
2.8M 61.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
973K 23.5K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
149K 5.8K 19
This is the story of Pihu. An ordinary girl with her extra ordinary love story with Rajveer who is the Yuvraj of the famous Koshal family of Kashi. T...