The Insane Beauty: Wife, I'll...

By lilymoon221

They called her a murderer, a monster, a killer who kill for fun. Their not wrong, she's a killer who kill wi... More

"I'll go to you"
"your....Buddha?"
"King Yama"(1)
"King Yama"(2)
"King Yama"(3)
"King Yama"(4)
"King Yama"(5)
"...I'm a baby?"(2)
"...I'm a baby?"(3)
"In the mountain"(1)
"In the mountain"(2)
"In the mountain"(3)
"The fierce battle...or not?"
"Beginning of Training!"(1)
"Beginning of Training!"(2)
"Beginning of Training!"(3)
"Beginning of Training!"(4)
"Beginning of Training!"(5)
"Min De Yanjing"(1)
"Min De Yanjing"(2)
"Min De Yanjing"(3)
"Min De Yanjing"(4)
"A Road Blocker"
"The three slaves"(1)
"The three slaves"(2)
"The three slaves"(3)
"Master!"
"The role of a master."(1)
"The role of a master."(2)
"The role of a master."(3)
"Following Luck?"
"Abandon Temple."
"The four guardian."

"...I'm a baby?"(1)

6.4K 205 9
By lilymoon221

A white light flash within the room, they turn their attention to the figure, except Chun Zhiming, daze in her own little world. It was Bai Ji. They can see with their sharp eyes that his face was more paler than his actual pale skin. Eyes, confused and lost, legs shaking. He was holding a pile of scrolls and walking towards than stagger.

Bai Kin rush to his brother for support. Worried can be seen clearly in his eyes. Bai Ji look up, thanking his brother than straighten himself, He turn his attention to king Yama with a serious face.

"We need to talk. In private." He said gravely but not without glancing secretly at Chun Zhiming first. King Yama nodded. They went to a room that was connected to his office, putting a barrier around it, Xi and Bai Kin follow them behind. The other stay behind giving by the command of their King.

Chun Zhiming look at Bai Ji and those following him with an unknown eyes. No one notice her lip turn into a frighten grin than back to her normal smile.

"Ming Ming, what do you think their talking about?" She turn her head the other way, seeing that it was Gi talking to her. She giggled.

"I don't know."

"Ai! I hope it's not serious." Gi sigh in exaggeration than turn back, sitting on a chair that was close to a bookshelf.

Chun Zhiming eyes lit up with idea.

"Ne! Why don't we go and hear what's its about!"

Gi ears perk up. "Oh! Okay! Okay! Let's do it!"

"Ming'er, eves dropping is a bad thing to do. Don't let that pig influence you," Ki gentle voice rang out: hmph! As if I let my cute Ming Ming turn into that shameless pig.

"Really?" She question with her wide eyes.

"Hey! Who are you calling pig?!" Gi voice called out from the background.

"Well, there's only one pig in this room." Eye directly looking at Gi.

Gi think for a minute...."oh! It must be Di!"

That earn him a smack on the head with a book from a said person.

"Sorry. My hand slip." Di said.

"But the pig person Ki is talking about is the only one who accused other as a pig." He calmly added.

Gi thought again."Ki?"

That earn him another smack on the head by a fan.

"The pig I was talking about is short. Chubby. Pointy ear. And a Troublesome demon!" Every words Ki said was grit out of his teeth. His gentle face have a big irritation mark on it.

Short... chubby... pointy..."Hey! That's me! I'm the pig!" Gi yelled in realization.

That earn him a double smack. At the background, Chun Zhiming couldn't stop laughing, tiny tears form from the corner of her eyes as she clutch her stomach.

"Gi Gi is a piiig! Gi Gi is a piiig!" She sang it out in a rythm way. Ki and Di look at one another, nod in understanding. They continue to smack Gi, Ni decided to join.

"Stop hitting me! You damn bullies!" Gi cried out.

"It's for being an idiot," Di said, follow by Ki and Ni respectfully.

"A shameless demon."

"I like Ming'er laugh."

"You-you! I'm telling Xi!"

The trio glance at each other, eye's hinted with mischief.

"Eh. Eh!!! Wha-what are you guys doing! Stop! Stop tapping me! Oi! Hmphmhmmhph!" Gi round body was cover with tape.

"And the finishing touch, there." Ki said as he but a bow on Gi head. The trio step back, looking at their masterpiece with satisfaction. They nodded. Gi couldn't do anything, even speaking, every words he try to speak came out as a muffled. But you can see his eye lighting with determination, promising revenge. 

"Well, would you look at that. He look like an actual pig now, caught by the hunters." Di calmly said, voice hinted with mischief.

"Your right, Di. You know, since I haven't ate lunch yet... how should we cook this pig? Hm?" Ni sharply grin.

"Seriously you two. How can can you joke around... although, I am hungry," Ki said. "How about barbecue? Anyone?"

"Me! Me!" Chun Zhiming jump in excitement when hearing food. She is really hungry. Haven't ate for a month. Although, she could go on years without food, but ever since her Ao Ao came into her life; she promised to eat 3 meals a day for him and her big brother. And it has turn into a habit since than.

Seeing Ming'er excitement and hunger, the trio nodded than felt a pang of guilt thinking about how they forget that's she's not a demon and neglected her need. Thinking about this, they realized that she's still in her white gown. Unfortunately for them, they forgot that she's a Soul and soul don't Feel hunger.

"Than were having barbecue for lunch!" Ni said. The other two nodded.

"Yay!!" Chun Zhiming squeal in excitement. The trio felt a smug of satisfaction that none of them notice Gi already passed out from fright.

****

In the second room, the meeting room, there sit King Yama at the end of the table close to the window, Xi to his left and The Heibai Wuchang to his right. His eye scan the scroll, hands clenched into a fist...

Bang!

"Dimension 666 disappeared?! It can't disappear without a notice!!! Xi get the Zu'e crystal!"

"Yes king." Swiftly the crystal appeared in the middle of the table. They watch carefully, every dimensions until it was going to reach 666 but it didn't as it went from 665 to 667.

"I concluded the same thing and report it to the H.S.T, they too didn't know that it disappeared until I reported to them. As I try to investigate further, it feel like something was attacking me" Bai Ji inform them about what happen.

H.S.T or The High Star Tower, are the systems that watch over the dimensions and make sure everything is in order, the boss, Hidi Nile, is a strict person. No one ever saw his real face before, so rumors have it that he's the most ugliest out of the powerful Godeson.

Godesons' and Gods are different type of deity's. Gods are those who rule over A planet, while Godesons rule in the more outer sides. For example; the Gods are The Jade emperor, the heaven ruler; King Yama, the hell ruler and ect. Godesons' are more of a boss, although the same rank as a god but higher, they tend to work outside the universe. So their more powerful than Gods but not as powerful as The ONE and The entity.

"Oh~ is this a party?" A seductive voice rang out from the front of the table. Startled at the unexpected intrude, the four raise their head and saw that it was none other than the head reaper, Ka Lung, sitting in a laze position while his handsome, seductive face have a teasing smirk.

"Sir!" The twins jump in salute. Ka Lung held a hand out in knowledge, than his gaze turn to the scroll that King Yama was holding. His smirk turn into a frown briefly than back to a smirk, no one notice it except King Yama. It was like he already know what the scroll is about.

"Ka Lung, it's a surprised to see you here. Don't you have more important business to do?" King Yama remark, one of his eye brow rose.

"Hold your beard old man. I'm not here to make trouble for hell-" he chuckled a bit,"-although it's sad, but I'm kind of grounded, you can say."

There's only 3 people in the world that can make King Yama lose his cool, The Jade emperor, Buddha, And that pesky head reaper, Ka Lung. And Guanshiyin, but that's another kind of lose cool.

"I'm here to find my cute little twins, and surprised, surprised, their unexpectedly here." Ka Lung put on a dramatic gesture.

"Well, their busy right now." King Yama replied.

"Poo~ and here I thought coming here would kill my boredom. Say, have you heard Lei Gong gifted little Shiyin a huge banquet of blue Rainbow rose, quite romantic I'll tell ya." Ka Lung smirk, seeing king Yama clench fist, he knew that he got to his nerve and continue.

"And she-"

"Ka Lung!" King Yama yelled.

The twins and Xi turn wary from the heated atmosphere. Ka Lung chuckle than laugh until tears form from the corner of his eye.

"Take a joke old man, You should see the look on your face," he wheeze.

King Yama cool down: it was a joke, just a joke..sigh.

"Head Reaper Lung, where here to discuss important matter and not here for your jokes," Xi said sternly.

Ka Lung roll his eye but his cocky smirk still painted on his face.

"Let me guess. Dimension 666." The rest perk up, except King Yama as he saw Ka Lung expression earlier.

"Head Reaper, you know something about this? Please tell us. We promise to help a friend to look for her son," Xi exclaimed.

A friend? Ka Lung wonder, oh well.

"Oh~ Since when did the prideful King of hell promise?" He teases him.

King Yama sigh with a headache."Ka Lung! Please. Just. tell us what you know."

Ka Lung look at King Yama silently than sigh in defeat. "Fine, fine, I'll tell you what I know." Raising his hands exaggerating.

"You can say that I was the last reaper to be on that dimension before it mysteriously disappeared," he tell them. The other raise their brow and hint him to continue as that was not the answer their looking for. And so he did.

"It was my vacation day, so I was wondering around in that dimension, trying to look for some interesting stuff to do and I notice a little boy, standing alone, looking lost. And let me tell you that boy is the most adorable kid I ever seen, he have the most silky black hair with a two- block cut- I was kind of jealous- okay! he wore a plane white shirt with a white short. A terrible fashion sense, I'll tell ya. He could've wore-"

A cough interrupted him, he look and saw that King Yama and the rest looking at him with a blank face. He pouted, "so anyway, as I walk toward him, I notice that he was actually a soul. And I, the benevolent and kind reaper, couldn't leave an adorable soul there alone, I call out to him, he look at me confused. I told him I'm a reaper. He didn't believe me though! so I show off my cool scythe that fin-
ally got an reaction. I told him my name and he told me his, which is Ao Ao-"

"What?!" Both King Yama and Xi jumped up.

Ka Lung look at them in question. "Ao Ao, his name is Ao Ao-- Tch! don't be fooled by that adorable appearance of his, that kid is more cunning than that fox, Fu Lie. Did you know, he trick me to give him my scythe and run off with it! of course I ran to catch him and before I could reach him, he tripped and the scythe cut open a portal...so he fell in it."

"His name, what's his full name?!" King Yama asked.

"I don't know, he just told me his name was Ao Ao. That's what his mother called him. Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you about how he spoke about how wonderful his mother Ming Ming is, how kind, and beautiful. I turn interest in this mother Ming Ming, so ask him to tell me more; but-" Ka lung pause, lost into a memory.

"-to my surprise...He. h-his-his eye's turn cold and...scary. It was...creepy. And I find it funny that I, the Head Reaper, is scared of a little boy!" Ka Lung nervously laugh, recalling back at the expression the boy had.

King Yama and Xi are now fully sure that this was the Ao Ao their looking for.

"Head Reaper Lung, what portal did the little boy fell into?" Xi said.

Ka Lung snaps out of his daze when heard the question, "I don't know. Didn't bother to check. Humph! Since he dare to trick this handsome deity, I didn't care."

"Than check. We need to know where the kid is. Fast." King Yama order.

Ka Lung narrow his eye, "Fine. But first, why?"

"Beca-"

Bang! The door flew open, Chun Zhiming rush in. She heard her Ao Ao name! she heard it.

The group jump in startled, especially King Yama as he was sure he put a barrier in the room.

"Ao Ao! Mister Yama! Did you find my Ao Ao?!" She said excitedly while running toward King Yama.

Ka Lung laze eye slowly flew wide open, he gulped: soul. Pure soul. Smell nice. Want. Eat. Beautiful. Want.

"Sob! Xi, they try to eat me. Sob. Sob." Gi ran in, clutching Xi for life while complaining, the other three minion came walking in, snickering. Xi roll his eye and went to coax Gi.

Ignoring them, King Yama ask in a gentle fatherly tone, which had Ka Lung eye widen in surprised, "Of course Ming'er, where close to finding him. Hm? Do I smell barbecue?"

He know that if you want to deal with Chun Zhiming, you must speak to her like a parent does to their children.

"Yep! Yep! Really really good! Big brother Di makes good food. I like it. Ne ne! Where's Ao Ao?" She cutely ask.

"Well, we just need Ka Lung over there to tell us which portal Ao Ao fell into." King Yama respond in a fawning way.

"Ka Lung?" She tilted her head. King Yama nod and pointed at the person from her back. Chun Zhiming eye follow and smile, knowledging him.

Seeing her smile at him, Ka Lung felt his demonic self jump in excitement, he too agree with it. So he went up to her, seductively. King Yama and Xi with the 4 minions, even the twins, frown; them not liking the predatory grin that Ka Lung is showing to Their Ming'er. They felt that Ming'er is to innocent to know what that grin mean. And their exactly right.

"My, my, who's this cutie hmm?"

"My name is Ming Ming!" Chun Zhiming answer. Since this mister ask than it would be rude for her not to answer and her big brother told her to be respectful to other....well she's only showing respect to this mister because Mr. Yama told her that he know where her Ao Ao is.

Ka Lung grin widen, but King Yama frown deepen.

"Yes, her Name is Ye Chun Zhiming. And you'll be staying sixty feet away from her," he said to the head reaper grimly while putting an arms in front of Chun Zhiming, Protectively.

Seeing this action, Ka Lung wasn't bother by it at all, his grin turn into a sly smirk and said, "RelAX pop. It's not like I'm eating her. Jeez- take a Joke."

But King Yama know that this isn't a joke. He can see a glint in Ka Lung eyes. Although he retreat his arm, he's still on guard, even the other too was on guard.

Chun Zhiming, oblivious to the tense atmosphere, smile. Humming as she swing back and forth. Her mind already drift of to where she have her Ao Ao back in her arm, them playing together once more, of course she wouldn't forget about her amazing Big Brother jing.

"Ne! Mister Ka, my Ao Ao. Tell me where's my Ao Ao is. Please!" Her childish voice broke the tense atmosphere without noticing.

"Chuckle. How can I say no to a beautiful woman who ask so nicely," A dark red light flash, a beautiful yet dangerous scythe appeared in Ka Lung hand. The blade look sharp and glassy, the black-skull pattern handle made the scythe look intimidating and scary.

"OrMe'lanse Ca°rdizS" a strange chilling language came out of Ka Lung mouth. The scythe shine of a bright purple light, thousands and million of different portals appeared; some dark, some gray, some colorful and the rest of them is white.

Ka Lung patiently search, he is after all the head reaper and time in this realm is more different than other as sixty hours in mundan world is 6 month here and so on.

"-and here's the portal he fell in. Oh my...how unfortunate," he said as he look the portal in front of him with a serious expression. It was Blank. That's the only thing that can describe it. But he knew that this portal lead to a dangerous world, a world that weak gods and demons here doesn't dare to enter and even made higher gods and demons wary; even him a little wary.

"What is it? Did something happen to my Ao Ao?! What happen to him?!!" Chun Zhiming turn worried. She can't allow anything happens to her Ao Ao, she won't allow it! Her Ao Ao is hers to keep, hers to love and spoil, hers to hurt --of course she would never hurt him--, and no one is allowed to touch him excluding her big brother Jing.

"Ka Lung, what's unfortunate?" King Yama quickly ask when he feel a dark energy slowly pouring out of Chun Zhiming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 0 4
Marianna De Rose Lunar Heart, the lovely girl was beloved by everyone. She's perfect in every way. A perfect family, a perfect life, a perfect rich p...
1.1K 69 25
Disclaimer. A solo leveling x female OP protagonist/oc x MHA, JJK na bit HK. Sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes in this story, cause englis...
73.6K 1.9K 118
ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʜᴛᴛᴘꜱ://ᴡᴡᴡ.ᴍᴛʟɴᴏᴠᴇʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ/ꜰᴀʀᴍᴇʀꜱ-ᴡɪꜰᴇ-ʜᴀꜱ-ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ-ꜱᴋɪʟʟꜱ/. 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 : 𝔽𝕎ℍ𝕄𝕊 𝔸𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕥�...
2.8K 212 9
Where did I fail? Where did I go wrong? Was it wrong of me to comfort my father? Was it wrong of me to accept my step family? Was it wrong of me to...