Miraculous Hero Academia

By RVald1

The Moth and Peacock Miraculouses have been missing for centuries. One day, the Moth miraculous is activated... More

Chapter 2: Blast Fuse
Chapter 3: Presiida
Chapter 4: Madame Media
Chapter 5: Black Riot
Chapter 6: Piggy Bank
Chapter 7: Ani Beast
Chapter 8: Shock N' Awe
Chapter 9: Sleepie
Chapter 10: Invisigal
Discontinued

Chapter 1: King Explosion (Baguboi and Kuro Cat Origins)

887 12 9
By RVald1

A blue haired man and his followers were gathered around in a bar.

The leader, Tomura Shigaraki, was talking to the mastermind behind their entire operation, "Master, please explain it to all of us again." Sensei, the  Mastermind, said, "Countless centuries ago, magical jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were the miraculous. Two of these jewels are more powerful than the others. The earrings of the Ladybug, which grants the power of creation, and the ring of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction. It is said that possessing these two miraculous at the same time will gift their owner unlimited power and grant them a single wish. I'll allow the kwami in the Moth miraculous to explain the rest." Shigaraki put on the Moth miraculous, causing the kwami to be released.

Nooroo, the kwami of the Moth miraculous, came out, "Greetings master." Shigaraki said, "Nooroo, the powers of your miraculous. Remind me what they are." Nooroo said, "The Moth miraculous grants the power of transmission. It can allow you to give someone their own super powers and make that person your devoted follower." Shigaraki chuckled evilly, "Excellent. And the best way to draw out the Ladybug and Cat miraculous is by sending out super villains." Nooroo was surprised, "But master, the miraculous were not meant to be used for evil purposes." Shigaraki growled, "Be quiet. I am your master and you shall do as I command." Nooroo shrinked and said, "I understand master." Dabi, a black haired male with scars covering his body, asked, "What about the Peacock miraculous? We have that, don't we? Why aren't we using that one too?" Sensei yelled out, "No! You must never use the Peacock miraculous. It's damaged. Using it will make its wounds, yours. We will rely only on the power of the Moth miraculous." Shigaraki nodded and said, "Nooroo, dark wings rise!" Nooroo went into the miraculous and transformed Shigaraki, "Now, I am Dakubatafurai!"

Daku chuckled evilly, "Now, I must prepare myself to hunt my first prey."

Plagg and Rooar, the cat and tiger kwamis, were shocked awake by the aura of the Moth miraculous.

The two kwamis went to their owners, the guardian of the miraculous, Sorahiko Torino, and his grandson, Heimao Torino.

Rooar yelled out, "Master Torino, Heimao. important news." Sorahiko asked, "What is it you two? It must be serious if Plagg is up." Rooar said, "The Moth miraculous, we sensed its presence." Sorahiko gasped, "Really? But I thought it had been lost forever." Plagg said, "But the aura we felt was evil. The Moth miraculous must have fallen into the hands of an evil person." Heimao said, "Then we need to stop them!" Sorahiko nodded, "Yeah. Rooar...Ah!" Sorahiko groaned as he threw out his back. Rooar said, "Master, be reasonable. You are much too old to be playing superhero." Sorahiko said, "Don't call me old. And I can't just let my grandson face off an evil villain all alone." Heimao hummed to himself, "What if we found someone to use the Ladybug miraculous?" Sorahiko said, "Are you sure? If the cat ring and ladybug earrings are out in the world at the same time, it risks the chance of them both falling into the hands of evil. And you know what that could lead to." Heimao said, "I know, but trust me. I bet I can find the perfect candidate for the earrings." Sorahiko sighed as he went to retrieve the miracle box which contained all of the miraculous. He opened the box and retrieved the Ladybug earrings and gave them to his grandson, "Please be careful." Heimao took the earrings, "I will grandfather."

Izuku Midoriya woke up to his alarm and got dressed. Today was the first day of his first year of high school at UA. He headed down from his room to the bakery that his parents, Hisashi and Inko owned. Izuku greeted his parents, "Morning mom, morning dad." Hisashi  and Inko greeted him. Hisashi pulled out a box of macaroons and gave them to Izuku, "Here you go Izu. Some of our fresh baked macaroons for you to share with your classmates." Izuku smiled, "Thank you dad." Inko said, "Oh, Izuku. I heard that Katsuki and his two friends have moved back to Japan and are going to attend UA. I hope that you make sure to avoid him." Izuku grimaced at the mention of his childhood bully, Katsuki Bakugo. Bakugo and his two friends, Eijiro Kirishima and Denki Kaminari, had been working as models overseas for the past few years and they had recently returned. Izuku gave his mother a smile, "Don't worry mom. I probably won't even see him. There are a bunch of classes in the first year division of UA." Hisashi ruffled his son's hair, "Okay. Just be safe and if you do see him, try to avoid him." Izuku nodded as he grabbed the macaroons and went back upstairs to grab his backpack. He then looked at a poster on his wall. It was of Kirishima, one of Bakugo's model friends. Izuku had a bit of a crush on the red haired male, but refused to admit it. He grabbed his backpack and ran out of the house while saying good-bye to his parents. As he waited at a crossing, he stopped to catch his breathe. As Izuku rested, he saw that an old man was crossing the street and was about to get run over, but no one else noticed. Izuku immediately ran towards the old man and grabbed him and pulled him to the sidewalk. The old man (Sorahiko) thanked Izuku, "Thank you young man." Izuku said, "It's no trouble. Oh, here. Have a macaroon." Sorahiko grabbed one of the macaroons, "Delicious. Thank you very much." Izuku went on his way to school. Heimao looked at Izuku as he saved his grandfather. Heimao walked to his grandfather, "Are you okay?" Sorahiko nodded, "Yeah. He's a good one." Heimao nodded and continued to walk to school.

Izuku walked into his classroom, class 1-A of UA. He looked around and saw a small gathering of students. Izuku shrieked as he saw that they were all gathering around Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari. Izuku slapped his forehead, "Of course all three of them are in the same class as me. I have the worst luck of anyone." Izuku went to take a seat but he ended up bumping into someone and fell down. He rubbed his head and looked up to see that the person he had bumped into was Kirishima. Izuku was startled and jumped up in surprise. Kirishima stood up and reached out his hand to Izuku, "Sorry. Are you okay?" Izuku blushed a little before taking the hand and standing up. Izuku was about to say something to Kirishima when Bakugo walked in front of him, "Well, well, well. If it isn't the useless Deku? Get the hell out of my way!" Izuku jumped back in surprise, "Oh, Kacchan. It's been a long time. I'm glad to see that you're well." Bakugo growled, "Shut up you idiot. Kirishima and I are going to seat here, so move your little ass out of here." Bakugo looked like he was about to attack Izuku, but Izuku was pulled away at the last moment by Heimao. Heimao turned to Bakugo, "Hey, who made you the king of seats? You don't have the right the push someone out of a seat because you want you and your friend to sit there." Bakugo growled and scoffed, "Whatever. Let's go Kirishima." Kirishima waved bye and went to sit next to Bakugo in another table. Izuku and Heimao took the two seats that they were at. Izuku said, "Thanks. I could never say that to Kacchan. He used to love pushing me around when we were kids, but he still does it." Heimao said, "That's because you let him push you around. You need more confidence in yourself. Remember, 'the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.' Well, that guy is evil and we are the good people. You cannot let him keep pushing you around, um..." Izuku grabbed a macaroon from the box and split it into two, "Izuku Midoriya." Heimao took one half of the macaroon, "Heimao Torino. You can call me Hei for short." Izuku smiled. In the back row with Bakugo, Kirishima asked, "Hey, Bakugo. Do you know that guy?" Bakugo growled, "Yeah. We used to play together when we were kids. He was pretty useless then and he seems to be even more useless now." Kaminari, who was sitting at the table next to their's, asked, "But why are you so mean to him? I mean, you seemed to be so full of yourself. You usually don't care about other people." Bakugo growled at Kaminari, shutting the blond haired boy up. After a few minutes, the teacher came walking in, wearing what appeared to be a sleeping bag, "Good morning. I'm Mr. Aizawa and I'll be your homeroom teacher. Make sure that you're sitting next to someone that you'll get along with at your table. The two of you will be seated next to each other for the rest of the school year. I will now take attendance. Raise your hand when you are called upon."

1. Yuga Aoyama

2. Mina Ashido

3. Tsuyu Asui

4. Tenya Iida

5. Ochaco Uraraka

6. Mashirao Ojiro

7. Denki Kaminari

8. Eijiro Kirishima

9. Koji Koda

10. Rikido Sato

11. Mezo Shoji

12. Kyoka Jiro

13. Hanta Sero

14. Fumikage Tokoyami

 15. Shoto Todoroki

16. Toru Hagakure

17. Katsuki Bakugo

18. Izuku Midoriya

19. Minoru Mineta

20. Momo Yaoyorozu

21. Hitoshi Shinso

22. Mei Hatsume

23. Heimao Torino

Aizawa said, "Well, it seems that all of you are here. You'll just be given packets regarding your future courses and activities. Make sure that you read them all the way through. All right. You can spend the rest of the time getting to know one another. I'll be sleeping if you need me." With that, Aizawa slinked back into his sleeping bag. The students got up and began talking to each other. Izuku gripped the box of macaroons nervously. Heimao asked, "Oh, are those for everyone?" Izuku nodded with a shy smile. Heimao called to the other students, "Hey, Izuku Midoriya here has some free macaroons for everyone." The students began running to Izuku and grabbed the macaroons. Iida said, "Oh, these are delicious." Asui said, "These are from the Midoriya bakery. I heard that it's the best bakery in the area." Bakugo scoffed, "So what?! I mean, look. I have a golden Hawks watch, one of five in the world. I'm rich enough to buy that bakery." Bakugo was about to grab a macaroon, but Heimao pulled them out of his reach, "Well, since you and your friends there are so rich, you obviously don't need free macaroons." Bakugo growled, "Damn Deku. Give me those macaroons!!!" Izuku looked at Bakugo with fear and then at Heimao before deciding, "'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.'" Bakugo asked, "What the hell does that mean?" Izuku said, "It means that I'm not going to put up with your bullying anymore, Bakugo." Bakugo was surprised by Izuku's  choice and stormed out of the classroom in fury. 

Dakubatafurai sensed Bakugo's fury, "Ahh. The feeling of being defined when you feel that you are so much better than everyone else. What perfect prey for my little Akuma." A butterfly landed in Daku's hand and he filled it with his negative energy before releasing it, "Fly away my little Akuma and evilize this destructive soul." The Akuma flew to Bakugo and entered his golden watch. Daku spoke to Bakugo telepathically, "King Explosion, I am Dakubatafurai. I am going to give you power that matches your very being. No one will fail to notice you or see how incredible you are. But in return, you must do something for me when the time comes." Bakugo grinned evilly, "Yes, Dakubatafurai."  Bakugo transformed into a being with red skin, black spiked hair with red and orange streaks and grenade based arms. He released explosions from his hands. King Explosion ran out of the school and began going on a rampage.

The school rumbled and the students looked outside to see King Explosion blasting the area. Izuku gasped, "Is that... Kacchan? I mean, he has the same personality, but what happened to him?" Aizawa yelled out, "Everyone, go home! You must find safety until the situation is dealt with. And don't forget your packets." The students rushed to grab their stuff and ran out of the classroom. Izuku and Heimao were grabbing their stuff when Heimao handed his phone to Izuku, "To keep in contact." Izuku nodded and inserted his number. While he was doing that, Heimao snuck the small box into Izuku's bag. The two of them then ran back home. When Heimao reached his grandfather's place, he said, "I managed to give the Ladybug miraculous to Izuku. And it seems that the owner of the Moth miraculous has already made a move. Plagg, it's time to transform. Plagg, claws out!" Plagg was sucked into the ring and transformed Heimao into a cat themed superhero, "Now I am Kuro Cat. I need to head out as fast as possible to meet up with Izuku."

Izuku ran passed his parents and ran up to his room. When he turned the TV on, he saw that King Explosion was blowing up the tanks that the army sent against him. Izuku tossed his backpack to the bed and groaned as he fell onto the bed, "Man, I hate first days." That was when he saw the strange box that fell out of his backpack.

Izuku picked up the strange box and opened it. He was blinded by a flash of red light. When the light faded, Izuku opened his eyes and was met with the ladybug kwami.

The kwami said, "Hello Izuku. It's nice to meet you." Izuku jumped up, "Ah! What?! What are you?!" The kwami said, "My name is Tikki. I am a kwami." Izuku asked, "A kwami? What is that?" Tikki said, "Kwamis like myself give humans superpowers through magical jewels called miraculous. I am the kwami of the Ladybug earrings of creation. I can grant the power of creation to turn you into a superhero. But enough of that for now. You must stop King Explosion." Izuku asked, "Wait, you mean Kacchan?" Tikki said, "Yes. He's been transformed into a super villain by an evil miraculous wielder that has the power to turn people into villains. You must wear the miraculous and stop him. Don't worry. You won't be doing it alone. There's someone already waiting to be joined by you. I can tell you all of the powers of the Ladybug miraculous." Tikki quickly explained the powers of the Ladybug to Izuku, "And remember, once you use your power, you only have five minutes before you turn back. And if there's anything else you need to know, just ask your partner or look at the guide in your yo-yo." Izuku nodded and put on the earrings, "And I just have to destroy the thing where the Akuma is hidden? And capture it?" Tikki nodded, "Yes. And remember, it is very important that you capture the Akuma or you risk the Akuma multiplying and akumatizing random people. And all you have to say to transform is 'Tikki, spots on.'" Izuku nodded, "Alright. I got it all. Time to transform and become a hero. Tikki, spots on!" Tikki entered the miraculous earrings and transformed Izuku into a Ladybug themed superhero.

Izuku looked down at his superhero outfit, "Okay, so I now have super powers and this magic yo-yo. And I need to go fight my childhood bully to save him from a super villain. Okay, time to go." Izuku swung his yo-yo and swung from it when it tied around a pole far away. 

Kuro Cat was walking on his staff when he was knocked off of it by Izuku. Kuro said, "Oh, it's you. Looks like you managed to find the Ladybug miraculous." Izuku nodded, "Sorry. I guess you must be my partner." Kuro nodded, "Yeah. You can call me Kuro Cat. Now, what's your hero name?" Izuku asked, "My...hero...name?" Kuro nodded, "Yeah. You need to have a hero name so that no one finds out who you are. If your identity gets revealed, your family could be endangered and you'd have to give back your miraculous." Izuku was surprised and seemed to be in thought. Kuro said, "Well, I'm going off to fight the villain. Catch you later, Bug Boy." Izuku groaned, "Don't call me Bug Boy." As Kuro leaped out on his staff, Izuku thought for a moment, 'Bug Boy, eh?' 

King Explosion was in the stadium blasting away at everything in his sight. Three students of UA were helping evacuate people, Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, and Tamaki Amajiki. The three of them were being thanked by the people. King Explosion yelled, "You damn bastards can't stop me!!" Mirio replied, "Well, I'm not letting you hurt anyone. He stood in front of the people, looking ready to fight. The people cheered him on, calling him a hero. As King Explosion was about to attack, he was tripped by a staff and his hands were tied and pulled by a yo-yo. Kuro Cat and Izuku landed in the stadium in a dramatic hero pose. Kuro said, "Going after innocent citizens? How shameful. You need to be taught some manners." Izuku began spinning his yoyo, "We just need to capture his Akuma to defeat him right? I bet it's where his gold watch was. Let's do it Kuro Cat." Dakubatafurai smirked evilly, "Yes. The Ladybug and Black Cat miraculous have been activated. King Explosion, time for me to cash in that favor. Grab hold of their magic jewels." King Explosions growled and lunged the two heroes. They both dodged with ease. Mirio yelled, "Be careful with his explosions." However, it was too late as Bakugo had already sent a few explosions their way, but Kuro and Izuku easily blocked them with their weapons. Kuro said, "This guy really doesn't have any patience, does he? Looks like we'll need to use our powers. You go first and I'll follow your lead." Izuku nodded, "Understood. Lucky Charm!!" He spun his yoyo upwards and it was surrounded by magic ladybugs, creating a... giant balloon. Izuku grabbed the balloon and looked at Kuro, who said, "The Lucky Charm is suppose to be a complicated power. You just need to figure out how to use it using the things around you. Just think." Izuku exhaled and looked at all the things around him. After a few seconds, he flung his yoyo and grabbed a nearby hose, "Kuro Cat, connect this to the faucet and prepare to tie up King Explosion." Kuro nodded and did as he was told. Izuku grabbed the other end of the hose and wrapped part of it in the balloon. He ran to King Explosion. Kuro elongated his staff to push back king Explosion while Izuku wrapped his grenade arms in the balloon. izuku yelled, "Now." Kuro turned on the faucet, causing the balloon to be filled with water. Izuku used his yoyo to wrap the balloon tight against King Explosion's arms. When King Explosion tried to make an explosion, it was immediately snuffed out by the water. Izuku then pulled King Explosion, causing him to fall back. Kuro Cat raised his hand and yelled, "Cataclysm." His ring became charged with destructive power. He destroyed the grenade arm of the arm where his watch was, causing it to turn to dust and releasing the Akuma." King Explosion turned back into Bakugo and Izuku released the yoyo. Kuro pointed to the Akuma, telling Izuku what to do. Izuku nodded and opened his yoyo, "No more evil doing for you, you nasty bug. Time to de-evilize." Izuku swung his yoyo and captured the Akuma, "Gotcha. (He released the Akuma.) Good-bye, little butterfly." Izuku grabbed the balloon and threw it into the air, "Miraculous Ladybug." And just like that, the balloon was split into millions of magic ladybugs that repaired all the damage done by King Explosion. Izuku stared in wonder at his power. Kuro put a hand on Izuku's shoulder, "Nice first mission Bug Boy." Izuku smiled, "Thanks and I take that title with pride." A bunch of people began to gather around the heroes. One person asked, "Who are you guys?" Izuku said, "This guy is Kuro Cat. And...hmm. You know what? You can call me Baguboi." Just then, his earrings started to beep. Kuro said, "We need to go before we transform back." Baguboi and Kuro left, leaving a cheering crowd and a confused Bakugo.

Izuku returned to his room just as he detransformed. Tikki fell onto the bed as Izuku started talking, "I did it. I actually did it Tikki! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do it, but when I actually started to do it, it came so easily. I had some trouble at the start, but it start to come so naturally to me. Um, are you okay?" Tikki said, "I need to eat something sweet to recharge my powers." Izuku smiled and grabbed a left over macaroon from school, "Luckily for you, I happen to be the son of two bakers." Tikki ate the macaroon and smiled.

Kuro returned to Heimao and entered his room. Sorahiko said, "I saw the fight on the news." Heimao asked, "Well, what do you think of my choice?" Sorahiko chuckled, "He certainly is a good choice, but we'll just have to wait and see."

Back at the League of Villains hideout, Dakubatufurai yelled, "Dammit. Those two heroes ruined everything. But I promise you this. One day soon, I will get those miraculous.

Important Information:
Heimao means Black Cat in Chinese
Baguboi means Bug Boy in Japanese
Kuro means Black in Japanese
Dakubatafurai means Dark Butterfly in Japanese.

OC Information:
Name: Heimao Torino
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: White
Height: 5' 5"
Age: 15
Birthday: Dec 28 (The Unluckiest Day of the Year)
Family: Sorahiko Torino (grandfather), Parents are missing
Personality: Mature, Wise
Likes: Animals, Knowledge
Dislikes: Bullying, Villains, Crime, Akumas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.5K 25
Bishop... He or she is a very powerful vigilante... They aren't known for their fighting skills, or for going out and fighting illegally. Hell, the o...
102K 2.4K 22
It was just another "normal" day for Izuku Midoriya. Getting beaten down by his fellow classmates and former childhood friend for wanting to be a her...
807 28 10
There are 5 new students in the class of Marinette and Adrien and they quickly find out what the real identity is of hawk moth but in stead of tellin...
9.4K 184 22
Nooroo in a last ditch attempt musters all his power to escape with Duusu and the Grimoir only to end up in a different world where they meet a kind...