Chapter 5: Black Riot

Kirishima was walking to school. He was almost there when he ran into Izuku. Kirishima said, "Midoriya, hey. What's up?" Izuku saw Kirishima and screamed before running away. Kirishima was confused, "Did I do something wrong? Why was he so scared of me?" As the day went on, Kirishima tried to talk to Midoriya, but the smaller boy ran away every single time. Heimao asked Izuku, "Are you okay?" Izuku said, "Well, it's just...I've had to avoid Kirishima the entire day and it's been a bit tiring." Heimao said, "Oh, right. You have that crush on him. But, you know, you shouldn't keep avoiding him.  It might cause some misunderstandings." Izuku said, "No. I just have to do this for the next three years. Easy." As lunch came by, Kirishima sat down with Kaminari and Bakugo. Kirishima asked, "Hey, do you guys know why Midoriya is avoiding me?" Kaminari was surprised, "What makes you think he's avoiding you?" Kirishima replied, "Well, he's been running away from me every single time that he sees me." Kaminari thought for a moment, "Well, it might be because you're Bakugo's friend and the two of them don't get along." Kirishima frowned, "Well, I don't want him to hate me just because Bakugo's my friend." Kirishima got up and threw his trash away and started walking back to class. Dakubatafurai sensed Kirishima's negative emotions, "It seems that someone has begun to feel the despair of being disliked by someone." Kirishima was heading to the gym after school was done when he saw Izuku again, "Midoriya!" Izuku saw Kirishima and panicked and ran away. Kirishima frowned once again. Dakubatafurai grinned evilly, "Excellent. The emotions have grown to their peak. (He got a butterfly and infused it with negative energy.) Fly away me little Akuma and evilize him." The Akuma  flew away and went to Kirishima. It entered his belt. Dakubatafurai spoke to him telepathically, "Black Riot, I am Dakubatafurai. I am giving you the power to find the one who rejects your friendship. In return, you must bring me the miraculous. Do we have a deal?" Kirishima smirked evilly, "Yes, Dakubatafurai." Kirishima was consumed by the negative energy and transformed into Black Riot(his hero costume, but in all black). Black Riot covered his body in a black rock and began smashing everything in his path. 

Izuku was in his house with Heimao, studying for an exam that was coming up. Suddenly, Heimao got an alert on his phone. He checked and played the video. The reporter began speaking, "There is a new super villain rampaging around. He says that his name is Black Riot and he is destroying everything in his path with a body of black rock. We advise that everyone hide in their own homes until the situation is resolved." The video ended. Izuku said, "I think you should go back home." Heimao nodded, "Right." He put away his school supplies and left. As soon as he found an alleyway, Heimao hid and Plagg came out of his bag. Plagg yawned, "Guess this means no cat nap." Heimao shook his head, "Afraid not. Plagg, claws out." Heimao was transformed into Kuro Cat. Kuro Cat extended his staff and began searching for Black Riot from the roofs. Back in the apartment, Izuku made sure that Heimao had left and no one else was around. His parents were busy in the bakery. Tikki came out of her hiding place, "No rest for heroes." Izuku nodded, "Tikki, spots on!" Tikki entered the earrings and transformed Izuku into Bugaboi. Bugaboi opened a window and closed it before using his yoyo to get to the roofs to search for Black Riot. Heimao and Bugaboi ran into each other as they searched. They were about to look around more when they heard crashing come from right in front of them. They saw that Black Riot was running around and destroying the area. They ran to him and began attacking. Black Riot saw them and hardened his body. The hero's weapons were deflected by his rock hard body. Kuro Cat jumped using his staff and tried to attack again. Black Riot grabbed the staff and threw Kuro Cat away. Bugaboi wrapped his yoyo around Black Riot's arms, but the villain just threw him as well. Heimao cringed, "Man, what is he even looking for?" Black Riot yelled, "Where is Midoriya?" Bugaboi was confused, "Wait. Midoriya? Why is he looking for... Wait, Kirishima?!" Heimao said, "You have an idea who he is?" Bugaboi frowned, "Well, maybe. I think I've seen his that belt of his before." Heimao said, "I bet that's where the Akuma is. But how do we get to it when we can't even hurt him?" Bugaboi said, "Well then... I'll use my...Lucky Charm!!!" He threw his yoyo upwards, surrounding it with magic ladybugs. The ladybugs created some rope. Bugaboi asked, "What am I suppose to do with this?" He looked around and saw some weights that had fallen from a store that Black Riot had destroyed. Bugaboi got an idea. He wrapped the weights on the ends of the ropes and said, "Kuro Cat, can you get him to stand still for a minute?" Kuro said, "I think so." The two heroes ran to Black Riot, following the trail of his destruction. Kuro Cat called out, "Cataclysm!" His ring became charged with negative energy. He put his hand on the ground, causing it to fall apart. Black Riot lost his footing. Bugaboi grabbed the ropes and threw them at Black Riot. The ropes wrapped around Black Riot's legs and arms, causing him to fall over. Bugaboi used his yoyo to grab the belt and threw it on the floor before stepping on it to release the Akuma. Bugaboi said, "No more evil doing for you little Akuma. Time to de-evilize. (He opened his yoyo and threw it at the Akuma. He captured the Akuma.) Gotcha. (Bugaboi released the purified butterfly.) Bye-bye little butterfly." Black Riot was transformed back into Kirishima. Bugaboi grabbed the ropes and threw them up, "Miraculous Ladybug!" The ropes transformed back into ladybugs that went to repair all the damage that was done. As the two heroes congratulated themselves, they went their separate ways to detransform. Dakubatafurai yelled, "Curse those two annoying heroes. One day, I swear. I will take your miraculous!!"

The next day, Izuku was walking to school. "Midoriya!" Izuku jumped in surprise and turned to see Kirishima walking to him. Kirishima asked, "Hey, are you okay?" Izuku said, "Oh, hey Kirishima. Oh, about yesterday. I wanted to apologize for avoiding you." Kirishima said, "It's okay. I understand that you don't want to spend time with me because I'm friends with Bakugo." Izuku said, "Oh, it's not that. I was just surprised. I haven't had many friends, so I'm not good at socializing and you're very famous, so it made me nervous." Kirishima said, "Oh, well don't worry. I think you're pretty cool. Well, at least you don't hate me. Later." As Kirishima walked to class, Izuku collapsed with a blush on his face, "Later."