Chapter 1: King Explosion (Baguboi and Kuro Cat Origins)

A blue haired man and his followers were gathered around in a bar.

The leader, Tomura Shigaraki, was talking to the mastermind behind their entire operation, "Master, please explain it to all of us again

The leader, Tomura Shigaraki, was talking to the mastermind behind their entire operation, "Master, please explain it to all of us again." Sensei, the  Mastermind, said, "Countless centuries ago, magical jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were the miraculous. Two of these jewels are more powerful than the others. The earrings of the Ladybug, which grants the power of creation, and the ring of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction. It is said that possessing these two miraculous at the same time will gift their owner unlimited power and grant them a single wish. I'll allow the kwami in the Moth miraculous to explain the rest." Shigaraki put on the Moth miraculous, causing the kwami to be released.

" Shigaraki put on the Moth miraculous, causing the kwami to be released

Nooroo, the kwami of the Moth miraculous, came out, "Greetings master." Shigaraki said, "Nooroo, the powers of your miraculous. Remind me what they are." Nooroo said, "The Moth miraculous grants the power of transmission. It can allow you to give someone their own super powers and make that person your devoted follower." Shigaraki chuckled evilly, "Excellent. And the best way to draw out the Ladybug and Cat miraculous is by sending out super villains." Nooroo was surprised, "But master, the miraculous were not meant to be used for evil purposes." Shigaraki growled, "Be quiet. I am your master and you shall do as I command." Nooroo shrinked and said, "I understand master." Dabi, a black haired male with scars covering his body, asked, "What about the Peacock miraculous? We have that, don't we? Why aren't we using that one too?" Sensei yelled out, "No! You must never use the Peacock miraculous. It's damaged. Using it will make its wounds, yours. We will rely only on the power of the Moth miraculous." Shigaraki nodded and said, "Nooroo, dark wings rise!" Nooroo went into the miraculous and transformed Shigaraki, "Now, I am Dakubatafurai!"

" Shigaraki nodded and said, "Nooroo, dark wings rise!" Nooroo went into the miraculous and transformed Shigaraki, "Now, I am Dakubatafurai!"