Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

Door Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... Meer

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place

3.5K 195 283
Door Mysti_Noona

A/N: Another loooooooong chapter, just because I can :D. 

------------------------------------------------

YOONGI POV:

I stood once again at the end of the hall and waited for Y/N. I felt wetness on my face, and wiped my cheeks. I was crying. I was more shocked than anything, because I hadn't cried from happiness in such a long time. I've cried from other feelings, but, that's the usual. I know people give guys shit for crying but I don't see any problem with it. It doesn't make you less of a man to show emotion when you're sad. I looked at the floor, still thinking to myself. 

I'm scared of how easily Y/N is able to make me comfortable. Even when we are arguing, I find it fun and if it ever got too tense, I know exactly how I could smooth the tension. I have a feeling that if she has that much of a reaction from my voice and the pet name I call her, she would come undone by a simple touch. But comfortableness is what scares me the most, because once I become comfortable with someone then I am able trust, and when I am able to trust, I let my guard down and am totally exposed. I have to keep the wall up between us, somehow, and keep her at a distance. How though, when all I want to do is comfort her when I see sadness cross her face as she speaks of her father, or make her laugh like she makes me laugh, or.... Make her writhe with pleasure as I move my hands and tongue over her skin. 

Ugh... shit Y/N what are you doing to me ?!

Luckily, I didn't have more time to think about it as I heard the door to the bathroom open and her feet pad down the hall towards me. I stuffed my hands in my pocket as I could smell her as she stands close to me. God she smelled so good. Like vanilla and something else, like candy? I don't know why I didn't notice it before.

"So, are we going downstairs or are we going to just stand here and have a staring contest with your carpet," she said, making my head turn towards her. Her arms were crossed and she was glaring at me. Oh, it was serious Y/N now. I better behave myself.

Before I could respond I hear Lil call from the bottom of the stairs. "Master Yoongi! If you don't get that cute ass of yours downstairs pronto, I am going to beat you with my slipper! I've done it before and I'll paddle your butt again, young man! Now get to it!"

I smirked and started to walk with Y/N down the stairs quickly, with Minnie in tow.

"So, she paddles your butt when you're naughty, is that right," Y/N said, with obvious smug amusement in her voice.

"She threatens, but hasn't actually done it since I was a kid. Now shut up Y/N, you and your water adventures have made us even more late," I replied with the same amusement in my voice.

Y/N snorted in return, and when we got to the bottom of the stairs, I made a sharp U – turn to the right, leading her through an entryway into the dining hall. The dining table stood in the center of the room, and could seat 24 comfortably. If needed, leaves could be added to the table to expand the seating to double the number of diners. We also had a second dining hall off of the ballroom, which was much larger than this one, and held up to 150 diners. I moved to my usual spot, when was to the left of the head of the table. I hated sitting there, as I was directly to the left of my father when he dined, and I knew my spot was specifically reserved for the second in command. There were two seats at the head of the table, one spot for my father and one for my mother. My brother sat to the right of my mother, directly across from me.

Y/N stopped short in the entryway, taking the dining hall in. I looked followed her gaze as she went around the room, obviously marveling at everything. It didn't look anything special to me, just a large room with floor to ceiling dining storage wrapping around the room with a big table in the middle. I could see from her gaze that she found it to be more than that, and I was drawn in by her sense of wonder. Our butler, Robert, stepped out from the corner directly next to Y/N, and she jumped slightly.

"I apologize, Miss. I didn't mean to startle you," Robert said, bowing to Y/N. He then walked around the table towards me, moving to my left to pull out a chair for her.

I started to panic. Shit, shit, shit. "Not there, Robert. Put her in Dongin's seat since he's not here please," I said in a low voice, hoping only he could hear me. He nodded quickly, realizing what he was about to do, and quickly pushed the chair back in.

"Allow me, Miss. I think this seat will be better for you," Robert said, moving quickly back around the table to Y/N, pulling out a chair directly in front of her.

Y/N sat in the chair, an obviously puzzled look on her face. "Why am I not supposed to sit in the chair next to you, Yoongi," she asked?

Before I could open my mouth to answer I saw movement in the entryway of the room, and my asshole of a brother walked in.

Y/N POV:

I turned my gaze to where Yoongi was looking, and saw a man enter. Holy hell he was breathtaking to look at. Tall, dressed in an obviously expensive gray suit and tie, his black hair slicked back. He had a slight tan to his perfectly smoothed skin, and dark eyes. He looked like a male model that just walked off the runway. If that model was rich as fuck and owned everyone.

"He didn't want you sitting next to him, Miss, because that seat is reserved for his future wife," the man said, his eyes piercing mine as he strode closer to me. When he was just a breath away, he extended his hand and I unconsciously extended mine. His cool, long fingers grasped my hand and he leaned down and brushed a kiss along the back of the knuckles of my right hand, never breaking my gaze. "Hello, Miss. My name is Dongin, big brother here to Yoongi. And, who may I ask are you, Beautiful?"

Before I could answer I hear Yoongi snap from across the table, "Her NAME is Y/N, and she's a friend of mine. Why the fuck are you here, Dongin? I thought you were at a benefit dinner with mother and father."

So this was Yoongi's older brother. I released my breath, just realizing I had been holding it ever since Dongin took my hand and kissed it. Dongin's eyes went dark, and I stole a glance at Yoongi. Yoongi had the same dark eyes, and looked like he wanted to go across the table at him.

Dongin smiled a half smile, amused at Yoongi's reaction to him. "I was bored with the scene, little brother. You know I don't give a shit for that kind of stuff. Oh, we need to raise money for poor orphans in some country yet again, blah blah blah. It's pathetic," Dongin stated, moving to stand at the head of the table between Yoongi and I. He rested his hands on the back of his father's chair and he and Yoongi stared at each other.

Luckily the butler came back in again, shocked to see Dongin standing there. "Oh, oh Master Dongin. I apologize I didn't realize you would be dining tonight. I put Miss... er, I mean, I'm so sorry sir," Robert said, bowing low to Dongin.

"It's fine, none of us knew he would be returning," Yoongi offered, breaking the tension. "If he wants to sit, he could sit somewhere else for all I care."

I just realized then that I was in his seat. I began to rise, apologizing. Yoongi glared at me with the same intensity he gave his brother. "Y/N, sit down."

I yelped and sat back down with a force. Normally I would tell him to fuck off and quit acting like he was Mr. Bossman, but right now I knew it was not the time to get sassy.

"I am not dining, I just wanted to see who my little brother brought home. He never brings anyone home, especially not girls," Dongin said, amusement in his voice. Dongin moved from where he was standing and started to move around the table towards me slowly. He looked like he was a predator stalking his prey. And I was the prey.

I didn't like how intimidating he was, and I didn't like how he talked to Yoongi either. "As Yoongi told you, I am a friend from school. We are working on a project together for a class," I said.

"Ahhhhhh," Donging said, his eyebrows raised. "School project, how interesting. Tell me, Y/N, since you are not my little brother's, does that mean that you are unattached, or do you have a special someone in your life?"

It took me a minute to register what he was saying. He was asking me if I was single. His question made my skin crawl for some reason.

"That's none of your business, and I'd appreciate if you didn't ask me such personal questions," I replied, staring him down. I wanted to make it known that I am not easy prey, and he didn't scare me.

Dongin's eyes lit up with amusement as he gripped his mother's chair to the left of me, leaning in to let out a short laugh. "Such sassiness from a small woman. I like you a lot, Y/N. Such a challenge you will be, I see."

"Back the FUCK off, Dongin. She's not interested," Yoongi growled.

"Oh, but how do you know that little brother? She hasn't gotten to know me, and I know she certainly is not interested in YOU," he replied, spitting his words at Yoongi.

I could see Yoongi about to rise from his chair, pissed off to no end.

"I can handle myself, Yoongi," I said, holding up a hand to him. He gave me a glare and sat back down. "I'm not interested in anybody right now, Dongin, and if I were it wouldn't be a man like you. You're rude, pretentious, and an all-around PRICK."

Dongin's eyes shot up in surprise. "You wouldn't be saying that if I had you under me, Y/N. At that moment, the only PRICK you would be mentioning is begging me to release mine," he retorted, stepping towards me, glancing down at his crotch and then back up to my eyes.

Yoongi stood, his chair flying back, landing with a crash on the floor. Before Yoongi could come around the table at him I stood as well, turning my body towards Dongin and holding up a finger at Yoongi to wait.

"I would NEVER be interested in your below average dick, Dongin. Your smug, pretentious attitude makes me sick and I would rather remain alone then be anywhere near a man like you," I said.

Dongin smirked back at me, obviously amused by my retort. "Oh, I am far better than below average. Yoongi is as well. At least that is one thing the little shit has going for him. He doesn't know how to truly please a woman like you, however. I could claim you and show you a whole nother world, Y/N."

My comeback was going to be epic. I was going to mow this asshole down. I glanced at Yoongi and he was standing by his chair, his hands curled into fists and he was seething. I could see he was restraining himself in order to be respectful to me. I walked slowly towards Dongin, now just a foot away from him. I could smell his cologne, and it made me want to vomit. It was musky like Yoongi's, but I hated it. I reached out and touched the upper middle of Dongin's chest right below the knot of his tie. He was tall, taller than Yoongi. I slowly drug my finger down his chest as I spoke. Dongin stared at me with hooded eyes, obviously turned on immensely by this.

I leaned in, my reply to him a loud whisper. "If you've seen Yoongi's cock and can say with certainty that it is big then that means you felt compelled to compare yourself to him, which confirms my suspicion that you feel so inadequate due to size of your tiny dick that you make up for it by being the biggest asshole on the planet. That right there is the biggest turn OFF to women. Your brother, on the other hand, is smart, talented, sexy as fuck.....and if what you say is true then I know his big dick would be able to satisfy me in more ways than your tiny tentpole every could." I stopped my finger in the middle of his chest and then put my full palm against him, pushing roughly. Dongin stumbled back, his eyes wide with shock. "Now, kindly FUCK OFF. We're trying to have a nice dinner together."

I turned away from Dongin and sat back in my seat, glancing at Yoongi. His mouth was agape as he stared back at me in shock at what I just said. He turned to Dongin and smirked, grabbing his chair from off the floor and sitting back down in it with amusement. "Well, you heard what the Boss said. Kindly FUCK OFF."

Dongin scoffed, smoothing out his suit as he glared at both of us. "This isn't over, for either of you." Dongin then walked around and behind me, leaving the room in the same way he came in.

I saw from the corner of my eye the butler and the cook/housekeeper Lil rushing in from the kitchen entrance to my left, just as quickly as Dongin left from the main entrance to my right. Each of them carried a try full of food, Lillian moving around the table to set dishes of food in front of Yoongi, while the butler began to set dishes of food down in front of me. I looked at the huge assortment of food – soup, salad, pasta, bread, dessert, and more. We had delayed dinner for so long that I was surprised that it was all still piping hot. I looked over at Yoongi and he was thanking Lillian, who leaned over and put both hands on his shoulders and began to kiss the top of his head repeatedly. Yoongi let a big, gummy smile spread across his face and I could tell this exchange was common for them, like a loving mother and her child. It made me smile myself and warmed my heart.

"Don't you worry about your brother, Master Yoongi. I was here to step in if need be, I'm not scared of that big bully. I see that wasn't necessary though, as your Y/N here put that boy in his place faster than I ever could," Lillian said, smirking at me as she came around the table towards me. The butler moved back to continue to listen to this amusing exchange, and she leaned down to kiss the top of my head just like she did Yoongi's. She rubbed my shoulder affectionately and then her and the butler began to retreat back to the kitchen.

"You don't need to keep calling me Master, I told you Lil. And she's not MY Y/N. Thank you though," Yoongi said, smiling as he unfolded his napkin and placed it on his lap.

"Yah yah yah, whatever you say, MASTER Yoongi," she said dismissively as she walked out of the room.

I smiled and looked down at the food in front of me. I saw Yoongi start to eat, and so I did the same. I started with the soup and it was delicious and creamy. I looked up at Yoongi and I could see he was watching me.

"OMG this is delicious," I said. "This is a lot of food at one time, Yoongi."

He nodded in response. "We usually eat each dish individually, in courses. We are eating more informally, however, and the food comes all at once.

"I kind of expected it to be Korean dishes, though. How come its food I would normally eat," I asked, still working on the delicious soup.

Yoongi's eyebrows raised in surprise at my question. "We do eat Korean food quite often, but we like this food as well, Y/N. Just because we are Korean doesn't mean we only eat food native to our country."

I felt my cheeks flush as I realize I just insulted him without meaning to. I looked up at him and his eyes twinkled with amusement, however, and I knew that he wasn't mad at me. He was teasing me.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed, shaking his head at me. We ate the rest of the dinner in relative silence, and before I even got to the main course, I was already feeling stuffed. I felt a vibration in my pocket, and realized it was my phone. I pulled it out and stared at the screen. I had 2 missed calls and 3 texts. I must have been so caught up in everything going on here that I didn't feel it vibrate earlier. And FUCK, it was almost 7 p.m.!!!!! I unlocked my screen and saw my mother was calling.

I answered quickly, my voice in a huff. "Mom I am so so so sorry. I didn't realize what time it was! We got caught up in the project and I lost track of time," I said, hoping she wasn't too angry.

"It's fine, Y/N. I was just worried about you. I called earlier and texted you as well, and when I didn't get a reply, I got even more worried. Will you be home soon," my mom asked through the phone.

"I will, I'm almost finished here. Thanks mom. Love you," I said.

"Love you too, see you soon," she said. I hung up and put the phone back in my pocket. I looked up at Yoongi, who was staring at me.

"Is your mom mad at you? I am sorry, I didn't realize how late it was getting, with it being 7 p.m. and everything. You must have an early curfew," he said. He was still teasing me!

"I don't have a curfew that early, YOONGS," I said, drawing out my affectionate pet name for him as I see him flinch hearing it. Ha. "My mom and I are just really close and we always eat dinner together. She works 12 hours a day, 6am to 6pm, and I usually cook dinner and have it waiting for her when she gets home."

"That is good to hear, Babygirl," he said breathily, lowering his voice an octave on purpose as his eyes stared deeply into mine. "I can tell you are a GOOD GIRL, making dinner every night and having it ready for when she gets home. Good practice for the future husband, hmmm?"

I knew what he was trying to do, and was ready to spout off at him but my body wasn't listening to what my brain was saying, and I felt a warmth spread over me and move down between my legs. Fuck, he was making me wet again. I unconsciously stuck the tip of my tongue out, dragging it out and along the bottom of my lip. His eyes caught it, and he stared at the tip of my tongue moving slowly over my bottom lip. His breath hitched and I could see him shift uncomfortably in his seat. I broke the tension, however, standing up and pushing my chair in.

"I apologize because I didn't finish my dinner, but I better get going," I said, averting his gaze. I saw him come around the table to stand directly in front of me. I could smell his musky cologne, and unlike his brother's scent, Yoongi's smell was driving me wild.

"Thanks for staying, Y/N. I am sorry for my brother. We can talk more tomorrow," he said. I looked up, meeting his gaze. He sounded sad.

"It's fine, Yoongi. Don't worry about your brother. He's an ass but I can handle him. Do you... I think I forgot my stuff upstairs," I said to him, wringing my hands in front of me.

Yoongi turned at hearing that, saying "Oh, right. I'll run up and get it. Stay here, Y/N." Yoongi ran out through the kitchen entrance and I am assuming around and up the stairs to his study to retrieve my things. I heard him speaking in Korean to someone in the kitchen. Lillian walked in shortly after, holding a few empty storage containers.

"Master Yoongi asked me to box up your food for you, so you can take it home for you and your mother. He said he knew your mother had a long day and was probably hungry," she said, setting the containers down and scooping the food into them. The pasta alone was more than enough for two people, as was the bread and salad. I felt my heart lurch at her words, smiling to myself at how sweet Yoongi is to think of my mom.

Yoongi returned then with my jacket and shoes, handing both to me. He grabbed the containers from Lillian after she had finished packing all the food in them, turning towards the kitchen. "Come on, Y/N, you can go through this way," he said. I quickly put on my shoes and jacket, feeling for my keys in my jacket pocket. Lillian and I both followed him, and we saw he was putting the containers in a cloth bag that he got from a cabinet in the kitchen.

I turned to Lillian and the butler, and gave them both a bow. "Thank you for having me and for taking such good care of me. It was nice to meet you both," I said. The butler stepped up and grabbed my hand, kissing the back of my knuckles like Dongin did. This time I didn't feel uneasy at the gesture, and I found it quite sweet.

"The pleasure is ours, Miss. Please call me Robert. I can see you make Master Yoongi very happy, and that makes us happy," he said, smiling warmly at me. I could see that Lillian gave him an elbow to the ribs while Yoongi ahem'ed from the left. I turned to Yoongi and saw he gave a look to Lillian and Robert, and then gestured for me to follow him out the door. I smiled again at both of them, and then took my cue to follow.

As we walked out to the garage I noticed that there were probably 15 cars in the garage, not counting mine. I wondered who drove all of them. Yoongi turned to look at me, noticing my expression. He walked backwards towards my car, speaking to me. "Most of them belong to my father and brother. They have a car fetish. My mother has one that she prefers to be driven around in. I just have my car," he said. When he reached my car he opened the passenger door and put the food inside. He then jogged around and opened the driver's door before I could get to it, stepping back so I could enter.

I felt a little weird at this obvious display of gentlemanly manners. I've never had a guy be this....sweet to me before.

"Thanks for letting me stay for dinner. It was really good. Your family is great, well, except for your asshole brother. I'm excited for this project, I think it will work out well," I said to him.

Before I lost my nerve I shot forward, raising up on my tip toes, kissing Yoongi on the cheek. He gasped in surprise as his eyebrows shot up and his hand went up to his cheek. I chuckled and got in the car, closing my door. I turned on the car and pushed the button to roll my window down, Yoongi immediately leaning over, both hands gripping the top of the door as he stared at me. His gaze was heated. I was going to lose it if he said anything, but luckily he didn't. He stared at me for a moment more, his gaze moving from my eyes to my lips, and then back up again. I had a feeling he was thinking about kissing me.

I put my seat-belt on quick and put my car in reverse before he could do anything though, causing him to step back. I gave him a small wave as I pulled out of his garage and turned around, making my way around his house and down the driveway. I had to open the GPS on my phone so I could find my way out of here and back home, it was too confusing. I finally expelled my breath, realizing I had been holding it since I kissed his cheek. My body felt tingly and nervous, and I chided myself for running away like the scared little rabbit I had called him earlier.

I arrived home about 15 minutes later, pulling into my driveway. I grabbed the bags and my wallet that I had left in the center console and headed inside. I didn't bother taking in my school books as I didn't have any homework tonight. When I opened the front door, I found my mom sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Oh honey, you're home, yay! I'm going to order a pizza, I am STARVING," my mom said, grabbing the phone. I put the bags in her lap, her eyes wide with surprise. "What is all this, Y/N? It smells delicious!"

"My friend, whom I was visiting to work on the project with, sent this care package home to you since they heard what a long day you had and I wasn't home to make us dinner," I said, smiling at her. I walked through the small dining area off of the living room and into the kitchen, grabbing us two paper plates and forks.

"Oh how wonderful," my mother said, opening the containers on the coffee table and inhaling deeply. I sat next to her on the couch, spooning food onto the plates.

I knew I conveniently left out the fact that it was a boy I was with, and I chose to leave it at that for now. Having dinner at a boy's house before my mother got a chance to meet him and his parents was a big no no in her book, even if I was going to be 18 soon. Call it old fashioned, it was what it was. I also felt weird calling him my friend since we obviously ignored that platonic stage already and moved full steam ahead into....something else. But it sure wasn't just platonic friends.

My mother sat back, groaning in pleasure at the pasta in her mouth. "OMG Y/N, if your friend's family cooks this good then we should adopt them straight away!"

I giggled at what she said, eating some of the pasta myself. "Duly noted mom. I'll be sure to let my friends mother know when I see her that she has some competition."

My mom and I had fun together that night, talking and laughing for the next hour or so. We ended up cleaning up together and putting the remaining food in the kitchen. Yes – there was still more left, which was surprising to me. I had NO clue how they expected me to eat all of the food put in front of me earlier. I made a mental note to get the empty containers and bags back to Yoongi soon. It was almost 9:30pm by the time I drug my tired butt upstairs and showered, getting ready for bed. 

I laid my phone on the counter in the bathroom and put on my favorite playlist to listen to, a mix of awesome songs by the super popular K-Pop artist RM. As "Seoul" poured through my phone speaker, I stepped into the hot shower and felt my muscles relax immediately. I reflected on the day, smiling at all of the fun antics at Yoongi's house earlier. Even with the drama surrounding his brother, I regretted none of it. I had to wonder, however, how I was going to be able to keep a friendly relationship with Yoongi when my body responded to him in a way that I had not felt before with a boy. I came across very confident, but in reality, in the back of my mind, I was scared at the feelings developing this quickly. I really liked him alot.

I finished up my shower and switched the song that was playing. "Moonchild" began, and I quickly threw on my pjs and climbed into bed. I always loved to lay in bed and look out the window at the moon when listening to Moonchild. It seemed like, through the song, I was connecting to the universe as the moonlight streamed in my window. I slowly felt my eyelids become heavy as I clutched my phone in my hand, RM's soothing voice lulling me into a deep sleep.

(A/N:  Technically, this is a triple update. I feel like Oprah handing out refrigerators or new cars. YOU get an update, You get an update, YA'LL GET UPDAAAATTTEEEESSS. 

BTW: I know some might get offended at seeing RM's name mentioned as a stand-alone artist with BTS not mentioned. Have no fear – BTS still will come to be in the AU, but  I don't know to what extent it will be discussed in this book. In this book Our President RM becomes popular prior to the creation of BTS.)

Don't forget to vote and comment, my Lovelies <3. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
62.6K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...
168K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
16.2K 602 33
Where Park Jimin is unsatisfied with his single life and stumbles upon a cute looking Kim Namjoon through online dating. texting chapters but mainly...