Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 3: Richie Rich

3.7K 250 224
By Mysti_Noona

Yoongi POV:

The look on her face was priceless. Even with her face screwed up in disgust she was still adorable. It almost made me laugh out loud. She got tired of the scene, apparently, when I see her walk out. I had the urge to get up and follow her, but I made myself stay put.

I can't be acting like a puppy around her. I reminded myself that I didn't want her getting too close, and purposefully spending time around her would make that happen. I was confused as to why my body seemed to want that anyway, when I knew better. I chalked it up to just being a horny guy, but deep down I knew it was more than that. Her loud and sarcastic confidence seemed to rub me the wrong way, but somehow, I was still drawn to her. How can a girl be annoying yet appealing as fuck at the same time?

The day was winding down as I made my way to the Mixed Media class. She was already there, sitting in her middle seat. My eyes met hers briefly, and she had an unreadable expression on her face.

I sat in the back as usual, in the same seat as yesterday. The teacher took attendance and then reminded us that we should have met up with our partner to schedule time to get started on the project. I strummed my fingers nervously on the desk, knowing the day was almost up and I had to give Y/N an answer.

My mind worked quickly, trying to find some way out of having to spend time with her outside of school, but I couldn't think of anything. I knew that I couldn't really ask the instructor to let me do the project on my own, even though I knew I was capable.

I had been dabbling in creating music for a while now, writing my own lyrics and music, and learning about music production. I had a feeling that I could compose my own song, if given the time to do so.

The class ended and I saw Y/N stand and walk out. I was glad she didn't try to approach me again as I wasn't ready to talk to her yet. I went to my last class and when it was done, I headed out to my car. When I walked to the parking lot I saw her leaning against her sedan, staring down at her phone. Her head jerked up as I walked past, but then I slowed and turned, knowing I needed to avoid trying to run away and deal with this.

"You want to come over? I have an idea for the project and I need to know what you can do. I don't want to fuck this up", I said to her, not making eye contact but staring straight ahead at the sea of cars. From my peripheral vision I could see her body shifting back and forth as she thought to herself.

"What about my car? Should I just follow you then", she asked.

"That's fine," I said, heading to my car.

I hear her open her driver's door and then hear her melodic voice travel the lot as I reach my car. "Okay but don't try anything, Mister. I'm not the type of girl to put out on the first date!"

I inwardly groan at this, halting next to my car as I squeeze my eyes shut in annoyance. What have I gotten myself into?

Y/N POV:

I chuckle to myself as I get in the car, putting my phone into the holder on the dash. "Google, call Mom." She didn't answer of course, since she's still at work, but I left her a message saying I was going over to a friend's house to work on a project for class and that I would be home hopefully by dinner at 6pm. I then sent a text quick to Hailey to let her know I had plans, and she had to call her mom to pick her up since she hadn'tmade it out yet.

I see Yoongi pull out of his parking space and I start my car and follow, wondering where he lived. We ended up driving to the outskirts of town and I became more and more puzzled. Where the hell did this guy live? In the next town over?

About 5 minutes later we pull into a gated community, and it dawned on me that we were driving into the richy rich neighborhood. The neighborhood that I used to go to every year for Halloween when I was a kid. Granted, Hailey and I had to jump the fence in order to get in, but it was always worth it based on the full-sized candy they handed out.

We drove down a long, narrow drive lined with beautiful trees and flowers as we entered a subdivision. We weaved through the winding streets lined with huge houses and then he pulled into a long driveway set back from the neighborhood we drove through. His driveway was long and as we crested over a small hill, his house came into view.

HOLY SHIT it was huge. It looked 3 stories tall, and it had a million windows in the front with large white columns supporting the entry way. It reminded me of a version of the White House.

I continued to follow his car around the house and to the back, and I had to carefully watch where I was going as I continued to stare with my jaw on the floor at the sight around me. There was a pool....and a tennis court....and a basketball court. The motherfucking garage looked to be the size of my 1400 square foot house even! I pulled in behind him in his garage, and turned my car off.

I got out hurriedly, waiting for him to exit his car. "What the fuck, Yoongs! You didn't tell me you lived in a mansion in a fucking GATED COMMUNITY with security guards and staff everywhere and OMG YOU HAVE A PUPPPYYYYYYY", I said, squealing out the last word as I see a door at the far end of the garage open, and a cute little fluffy dog run out towards Yoongi and I. The puppy yipped and jumped and turned excitedly in circles as it got close to Yoongi, and I hear him chuckle as he bent down and picked it up. He nuzzled the puppy's neck and I gotta tell ya, I got jealous of the dog for a minute there. I like my neck nuzzled, too!

"This is Minnie. She's just 8 months old", he said, turning to hand me the puppy. I immediately snuggled her in close to me, smelling her baby puppy smell as she looked up at me curiously and licked my nose. She looked to be a poodle of some kind. He started towards the door that the puppy came out of, and I followed behind him quickly.

We entered what looked to be a kitchen meant for a hotel, it was so big. There were stainless steel appliances and marble everywhere, and I must have gasped out loud because I see a short round woman run in from the left, eyes wide. She quickly looked from me to Yoongi and back to me, and a slow smile spread on her face.

"Ohhhhhhh Master Yoongi finally has a girlfriend yes? This is wonderful news!", she excitedly exclaimed, coming over to grab both of Yoongi's hands in hers as she searches his face and does a little happy dance with him. His face becomes flushed and at that moment he looks like a cherry tomato in a leather jacket and I can't help but giggle.

"No no, she's just a.... student from my school. We have to do a project together, that's ALL", he says, enunciating the last word clearly and slower to make a point. "Y/N, this is Lil – er, Lillian, our housekeeper and cook. She's pretty much like a grandmother to me."

I put Minnie down and turned to Lillian, giving her a big smile. "It's nice to meet the lady who can put up with this guy for that many years," I said, gesturing towards Yoongi. Lillian's face registered a look of shock that turned to utter amusement as she started to laugh heartily. She grabbed me and pulled me into her and embraced me tightly.

She was cute as a button, her head coming up to my neck. She smelled of cookies and warm sunshine. I laughed right back and hugged her as well, extending my arm to gesture towards Yoongs to come get some of this good feeling too but he just scoffed at me (no shock there), and started to head out of the kitchen.

"Let's go, Touchy Feely, we don't have all damn day for sunshine and rainbows," he said.

I let Lillian go as we exchanged a knowing glance, and I start to follow Yoongi. Lillian grabs my arm though, stopping me for just a minute. "We joke but he really is a good man", she says, "one of the best men I have ever known. Treat him well, Y/N. He's special."

I smile at her and tell her I will, and she released me. I hurried to catch up with Yoongi, as I see him already halfway up the grand staircase with Minnie yipping, hot on his heels. I had no time to take in the scenery of what looked to be a living room and grand ballroom past that to my right, both together big enough to park a couple buses in, as I had to veer to the left and follow him quickly up the steps.

The stairs looked to be made of the finest marble steps with wood railings, and they shone with a brilliance I had never seen before. I was in awe to the point that I almost tripped. Luckily Yoongi didn't see, as I reached the top and almost ran into him. He turned left again and we ended up going down a long hallway until it branched off another hallway with a long corridor of rooms.

The carpet turned from a beautiful cream color that extended from the top of the stairs to a rich burgundy, with crème colored damask wallpapered walls.

As we passed one door, it was ajar and I couldn't help myself from looking in. It looked to be a huge master bedroom. The carpet was plush and pure black like the dead of night and the walls were cream colored with black wainscoting. My mouth hung open as I pushed the door open, triggering small lights embedded everywhere in the ceiling that made it look almost like stars. They gave off a soft glow, illuminating the room enough to be pleasing but not overwhelming. The room was huge, about 4 times the size of my small 10 x 12 bedroom.

The four-poster bed looked to be black marble and was king sized, with a tall fluffy mattress covered with a red and black comforter supported by many large and small red and black pillows. Flanking the bed on either side were claw footed end tables, in the same shade of black and what looked to be made of the same type of marble as the bed frame.

Walking further into the room I saw the whole right side of the room had wall to wall closets, and I bet if I opened the large French doors, they would be walk in his and hers closets. There was a door that separated the two large closets, which I bet was the master bathroom.

A matching black desk and swivel chair was in a corner of the bedroom along with a wing-back chair and a small side table stacked with books opposite it. Dark red curtains covered the floor to ceiling windows behind the desk and wing-back chair, and I itched to open them, believing the view would probably take my breath away. I heard a voice behind me, rumbling to my core and making me snap back to reality.

"Y/N, come to the study. This is the wrong room," said Yoongi, standing in the doorway looking obviously perturbed.

I turned to him, still in awe. "What room is this? It's GORGEOUS," I gasped, the back of my legs hitting the edge of the bed as I hopped up and onto the edge of the bed. The bed felt as good as I looked, and I wanted so bad to curl up into its softness and sleep for days.

He shifted impatiently, stating "It's my bedroom. You're on my bed."

The look he gave me then was a heated one, and at that moment I felt like it was 1000 degrees. I squealed and jumped down immediately, rushing to the door. He gave me that lopsided smirk again and huffed at my reaction, turning to gesture down the hallway again as I moved past him quickly.

I followed him once again, seeing little Minnie near the end of the hallway, waiting patiently. She must know the way to go! We passed three more doors, but they were all closed, and the last door on the left Yoongi opened, revealing a massive library and study area.

The room was just as beautiful, with floor to ceiling bookshelves in a dark, rich wood, filled with books. I loved to read so I couldn't help being drawn to the first set of shelves I saw. There was a mix of English and Korean books, in a wide range of fiction and non-fiction genre. I wondered if Yoongi had read them all or if they were just for decoration. 

Looking around, there was a large, claw-foot desk from the same type of wood as the bookshelves in the center of the room with another wing-back chair that looked to match the one in his bedroom. It was all black leather, with a high back and winged tips. If a vampire had an office chair, it would look like this one.

Yoongi took off his jacket and hung it on the coat hook to the right of him, and then slipped off his boots. Even the boy's socks were black. He gestured to a set of chairs facing each other in the far corner of the room, that were situated in front of a fireplace.

"Make yourself at home. Do you want something to eat or drink?" he asked.

I took off my jacket and hung it up on the coat rack and took off my shoes as well, placing them next to his. I felt weirdly naked in a way, my Walmart cheapy socks on his expensive black carpet. My feet sunk into the plush carpet as I made my way over to one of the chairs, another wing-back but of a rich burgundy color, and I sat down, drawing my knees up to my chest. "Um, maybe just some ice water?"

He nodded and picked up a phone on his desk, speaking quietly into it. Literally 30 second later I see a green light go on above a little door in the wall near the door we entered and he opened it to reveal two glasses of ice water! It was a dumbwaiter, for moving items from one floor to the next. Yoongi brought me the water, slipping the cool glass into my hand. I murmured a "thank you", as I sipped and watched him sink down into the chair opposite me. He sat with his legs open, his tall frame filling the chair possessively. 

My eyes were on his hands, which were resting on the arms of the chair, his left hand gripping the ice water. With the short sleeve shirt I was able to see more of his upper body, and damn it didn't disappoint. The skin on his arms was just as fair, and while he was thin, he was muscular at the same time. When he gripped his ice water tighter to bring it up to his mouth, the muscles in his bicep contracted, bunching under the skin. I could also see thick veins running up his fingers and crisscrossing over his arms. I knew I was going to hell thinking it but I wanted so bad to run my tongue down the length of every one of those veins and see where they hell they led to under that shirt of his. My erotic fantasy was cut short, however, by his abrupt clearing of his throat. I glanced up at his face quickly, realizing I had been staring at him for some time!

"If the peep show is over, we can get down to business", he stated, a bored expression on his face.

I grinned mischievously, ready to make a joke about "getting down to business", when he held up a hand to stop me.

"I'm referring to the business regarding the project for our class. Not THAT other type of business".

My face fell, as I pouted a bit. He barely knew me two days but somehow already knew my mind so well. "Okay fine, what idea did you have for the project," I said, taking a long gulp of my water, hoping to God it would douse the fire inside of me. I could see Minnie laying at Yoongi's feet, already passed out.

"I dabble in music, Y/N. I write lyrics and music and I was thinking we could compose a song", he stated.

"I had no idea you did that, Yoongi. That is pretty impressive. Do you sing as well", I asked, my eyebrows raised.

"I don't sing.... but I do rap. I'm not comfortable writing a rap song to perform in class, however."

I was fascinated by this, as I felt his mysteriousness was giving me more questions as soon as I got answers. I was so intrigued by him. "So, you compose music and rap...what else can you do musically", I asked, leaning forward. Minnie jerked up at the sudden movement of my feet hitting the carpet in front of her.

Yoongi looked uncomfortable right then, as if I was putting him on the spot. I was in a way, as I knew he was a very private person and was giving up this information to me, when he probably would rather keep it to himself had it not been for this class. "I play the piano as well, and yes, I write music for the piano as well. What about you? Can you play any instruments or carry a tune?"

"Well.... I can't play any instruments. Too uncoordinated for that but, I can sing." I mentally face-palmed, as I realized how talented he was and I just pretty much said I could sing, and what if he hears me sing and it sounds like total shit? Like one of those American Idol singers who think they can sing but it sounds like a dog howling in an alleyway? I had won a couple competitions as a kid, but I hadn't actually SUNG for anyone publicly in years.

Yoongi leaned forward himself, his feet planted on the carpet in front of mine, his toes half an inch from touching mine. His arms moved to lay on his thighs as he leaned in, bringing himself even closer to me, his eyes not leaving mine. "Sing for me, Y/N," he said, in his deep grumbly voice. His words barely more than a whisper.

My mouth dropped open at the sound he emitted, his voice crashing over me in waves. Holy shit...

Hejust made me wet. Fuck calling him Yoongs, I now just wanted to call him Daddy. 

------------------------------

A/N: I see ya'll reading, but you aren't voting and commenting. Want me to send Yoongi after you? He ain't playin' around. Okay never-mind, you'd probably like that, you horn dogs. Vote and comment, it makes me want to update faster :P. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
26.2K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
2.2K 100 49
Love•Friendship•Revenge•Magic Nineteen-year-old Y/N and her two bestfriends Kira and Leila are living the dream. After moving in with BTS and the man...
22.2K 679 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...