My 7 Hybrids & Me / BTS hybri...

By Candysugarush

" Uhh ? " °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There's hundred of thousands of universes . This story is in one wh... More

♤♡Intro/Explanation♢♧
♧♢♡♤~PROLOGUE~♤♡♢♧
♧♢♡♤ Wild Boy ♤♡♢♧
♧♢♡♤Smooth like a snake♤♡♢♧
♤♡♢♧Délice & Café♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧Dark and Pain Victims♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧Malicious Desire♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ Genetic & Carrot ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ Hope's Day ♧♢♡♤
♤♢End of Introduction , Transition to Arc 1 ♡♧
♤♡ Blooming Romance ♢♧
♤♡ Kuma's Day ♢♧
♤♡ Open your eyes ♢♧
♤♡ The forgotten past ♢♧
♤♡ April fool's day ♢♧
♤♡ Rise of the Revolution ♢♧
♤♡ All-out Attack! ♢♧
♤♡ Hope vs Despair ♢♧
♤♡ Blueberry's Day ♢♧
♤♡ And The Curtain Fall ♢♧
♤♡ The Rules Changed ♢♧
♤♢ End of Arc 1 , Transition to Arc 2 ♡♧
♤♡ Protag's Day ♢♧
♤♡ A new day for us ♢♧
♤♡ The Schmitt Siblings ♢♧
♤♡ Warmth of a Family ♢♧
♤♡ Forgiving or Rejecting ♢♧
♤♡ Bunny's Day ♢♧
♤♡ Leader's Day ♢♧
♤♡ Mochi's Day ♢♧
♤♡ Handsome's Day ◇♧
♤♡ Summer's Day ◇♧
♤♡ Take Our Time ◇♧
♤♡EPILOGUE◇♧
♤♡Quatrième de Couverture◇♧

♤♡Aw shit here we go again ♢♧

3.6K 144 34
By Candysugarush

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

One of the last thing I expected was to be woken up by a very shaken Mujoe on the phone in the early morning. With a groggy voice, I struggled to pick up the call.

" ...Hello?- "

" Y/N I NEED YOU !!! "

" Woah... Calm down it's too early to panic. I mean nothing can be so dramatic- "

" Yuki "

" Okay I take that back , what he is up too this time ? "

" It's a little difficult to explain but... "

As he explained what his brother got himself into I could only stop my breath, my eyes went wide and first thing I knew , I was up and quickly putting on some clothes, throwing some in a suitcase before taking it along with my bag before running downstairs looking like a mad woman.

" GOODBYE BOYS I NEED TO GO ! TAKE CARE AND DON'T BURN THE HOUSE ! "

I didn't even did two steps outside the door before I felt numerous hands groping me and pulling me back I to the house.

" Wha- "

" Wait wait wait , where do you think you are going? Without us furthermore! "

Yoongi and boys were all staring at me waiting for my answer, like parents waiting for what dumb excuse their child was about to make to cover their problem.

" So basically huh... I got a call and it was like REAL urgent so I have to go if you understand hahaha... "

Yoongi nudged my suitcase with his foot before glancing back at me , a doubtful expression on his face .

"...An urgency with a suitcase?"

" Ah huh yeah! Cause you know that's quite far so it will takes time and all... BUT DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! Now I will go on my way so TCHUSS !"

I threw a kiss real quick before bolting toward the door and successfully escaped thus making sprint to my car and jumping into it before getting another call from Lucas .

" Mate what's going on?I'm ready to go beat his ass tho- "

" You won't need to go as he is currently coming back ."

" What but how ?"

" Just listen to the radio, 96.1 FM."

Curious, I did what he asked and was surprised by what I heard.

" -And that's why I think my frog should have humans right as well but that's besides the point ! Yuki just drop another hit and he get out just 10 minutes ago ! The boy is off the chain , but you can only get it here at Skyrock."

" Man it got crazy dumb world

when they took my ass to jail!

One of my baby mama tricked me

God damn ! God damn !  I took a L!
(God damn I took a L)

God damn I took a L!
(God damn it !)

I just wanted to f**k

Then the police showed up !

I said OMG

You's a sneaky B***H

I'm going to jail I took a L !
(Oh nooooo)

Oooh I took a L!
(Oh nooooo)

Let me tell you something

YOU SNEAKY B***H !

IMMA F**KING FIND YO ASS!

And when I do...

IMMA SUPLEX YO S**T !

IMMA STOLE COLD YO S**T !

AND GOD DAMNIT

IT BETTER NOT BE A ANOTHER

MOTHERF**KING  N**GA

OVER THAT HOUSE !

69 Hoe

Use a 69 Hoe

Use a snitch b***h

Luscious lion come kill this hoe!

You stupid slut !

How could you do this to me?!

I've been bitter for weeks

I'm breaking your teeth in!

You not seeing the weekend

I COULD PROMISE YOU THAT!
(Coming for that ass)

YOU BETTER WATCH YO BACK!
(Watch yo motherfucking back!)

DOING THE MOST FOR A F**CKING BABY

NOW I'M BOUT TO SHOW YOU CRAZY

PULL UP AT YO S**T

JUST TO TELL YOU THIS

F**K

THAT

BABY !!

(We going to find yo ass soon!)

(We gonna find you, you better run away!)

(You better run fast motherfucker ! Run fast ! ...)

I don't know when or how, but I had turned off the radio and the car before entering the house once again walking past the boys and went to my room. It is only when I was back in pyjamas and under the soft cover of my bed that I snapped out of it.

" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ?!! "

~☆~☆~☆

It was only a few hours later when we got a guest that I managed to slip out of my bed and made myself decent (again). I was wondering who could it as I was walking down the stairs but I got my answer when I entered the living room. Jungkook was giggling with Lucas, they reminded me of middle school girls honestly. Noticing me the two stopped to look at me, Lucas stands up and told me.

" Sorry for coming unannounced, but my brother is planning on coming around soon so I thought I should tell you before you get a surprise like last time"

He ended up with an apologetic smile as we both remembered how Yuki broke down the front door "to have a stylish entry" as he said. I punched him before making pay for the replacement. Indeed knowing in advance that he was going to show up might as well let the front door open to avoid any unnecessary damage.

And we didn't have to wait for long as we all heard the sound of someone pulling up in the parking lot. And a few seconds later the individual walked into the room looking as fine and fresh as ever. Taking off his sunglasses , he had a huge smile.

" Bonjour ~ Did you miss me?~"

" Yuki I'm so happy to see you!"

We hugged each other and I could feel the eyes of the hybrids on us. Feeling awkward I pulled back and then he turned towards Taehyung, the tiger surprised by the sudden attention. Yuki looked to the side and fiddled with his hands. That the first time I see him like that.

" Umm listen Taehyung... I umm I never apologised for trying to kill you last year so... TAKE THIS ! "

He then proceed to shove a small bag the male chest. Tae glanced inside and a smile went to his face as he took the content out ,his tail swinging side to side in joy.

" STARBUCKS! Thank you ! "

Yuki's face was slightly flushed as spurts some words.

" It's just to apologise! D-don't think I like or anything! Wai- AHHHH GET OFF ME YOU OVERGROWN CAT !!! "

Taehyung jumped on Yuki and was tightly hugging him, snuggling his head against Yuki's.

" I knew you liked me ! Now we can properly be friends! Friends cuddles! "

If Yuki wasn't red before then he definitely is now. He somehow managed to mumble a sentence despite Taehyung's crushing hug and his flushed face.

" W-well ,I guess I shall allow you in my private circle then... NOW LET GO ! "

Struggling a little Tae continues to harden his hold on the french man as he found fun in his despair. Maybe a lion thing with prey. After a few minutes he softened his hold and Yuki pulled back, his hair and clothes were a mess. Panting he told me.

" I'm more messy than when I got rid of the sneaky hoe... *pant* *pant* "

Remembering what I heard hours before, the previous fury found his way back as I got a tight lipped smile . I let out a little innocent laugh as I turned to Jimin.

" Jimin could you go get me the bonker?"

" Right on it!"

I didn't had to wait for long before the fox came back and place a baseball bat in my hand. Grabbing it with force, I hold it with my two hands. A smile still present in my face as I adress the former drug dealer

" Yuki~ *BONK* GO TO HORNY JAIL !"

" OW ! IT HURTS! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!"

" YOU STUPID FUCK ! BECAUSE OF YOU WE HAD TO STAND ON HIATUS SINCE JANUARY!"

" EXCUSE ME?!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT WE CAN'T HAVE UPDATES IF EVERYONE IS NOT HERE ! "

" STILL YOU GOT YO ASS IN JAIL AGAIN !"

" EVEN IF I DIDN'T WE COULDN'T HAVE UPDATES BECAUSE OF THE COVID! YOU KNOW SOCIAL DISTANCING AND ALL? THE FUCK WERE YOU GOING TO DO ? UPDATE ONLY TAKING PLACE IN THE HOUSE? YEAH SURE, GuYs We'Re BaCk WiTh ThE 10tH cHaPtEr InSiDe ThE hOuSe ! We'Re GoInG tO bAkE a CaKe ThEn CuDdLeS wItH yOoNgI! lEt'S jUsT hOpE hE dOeSn'T lEaVe HuGe AsS hYcKeYs AnD iF hE dOeSn'T jUnGkOoK wIlL~ "

The panther and the rabbit let out offended noise while the rest couldn't help but quite agree.

" Doesn't change the fact that I'm going to beat the shit out of you then I will force you to prepare a candle light dinner for me and the boys to enjoy ~"

"WHA-"

" Oh and we expect it to be a 5 star Michelin meal boss~"

Namjoon trew the comment like that and the others snickered at the frozen face of Taehyung's former tormentor.

Meanwhile, unaware of anything else . A young man with emerald eyes smiled as he silently took his leave.

" Well my job here is done~☆ "

~☆~☆~☆                     ☆~☆~☆~

*Sipping Orange juice in my bed*

After all this time , behold this is a chapter !

Well expecting that it isn't too bad

Stay tuned for more ~☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 26K 54
| BTS Hybrid AU | Humans and Hybrids live together peacefully...or so that's what society would like you to believe. Although Hybrids are able to hav...
10K 394 26
What if you are not just a reader? " wait- i have a car? " - Y/n looked around her with a shocked and confused expression. "Are you Y/n ? Like for re...
106K 3K 23
Your neighbor has a hybrid and you always see them all lovey dovey and you never get affected by it. But one day you see them like this and you can't...
1.4M 75.9K 66
Pak Y/n wonders this world alone. She lost her family from a very young age and just her sisters a few years later. Humans were becoming extinct and...